CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I know, hurts me, too. I was really in on Turk's PS4 phantom but CAG didn't notify me of the PM and someone else snagged it.

I just don't bother much with PS3 anymore but what the heck, sign me up. Drop me your PayPal, Turk. It might take me some time to download and go through the list but, like you said, I appreciate that you don't mind.

Broke. Need $$$. $20 per phantom. :cry:
Dammit Turk!

At least organize this shit.

Very enticing list but I'm in the same boat; broke.

Organized:
PS1 Games:
Castlevania Chronicles
Castlevania Symphony Of The Night
Final Fantasy VII
Medal Of Honor
Oddworld Abe's Oddysee
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
Resident Evil The Director's Cut
Silent Hill
Syphon Filter
Tomb Raider

PS2 Games:
Castlevania Lament Of Innocence
Fatal Frame
GrimGrimoire
GTA 3
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City
GTA Vice City Stories
Max Payne
Maximo Ghosts to Glory
Odin Sphere
Persona 3 FES
Primal
Twisted Metal Black

PS3 Games:
Alice Madness Returns
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Amy
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Gold Edition
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Batman Arkham City
Battlefield 3 Premium dlc
Battlefield 4
Bejeweled 3
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
Borderlands & all dlc
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2 Season Pass dlc
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty Black Ops dlc Map packs 1-3
Call of Duty Classic
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 plus dlc
Castle Of Illusion
Castlevania Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD
Cloudberry Kingdom
Costume Quest & dlc
Crysis
Darksiders
Dead Island
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Space 2
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Dishonored
Doki Doki Universe
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Dragon Fantasy Book 1
Dragon's Dogma dlc
DuckTales Remastered
Dyad
Far Cry 2
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Fez
Flow
Flower
GTA 4 Complete Edition
Hasbro Family Game Night
Hell Yeah Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Hitman HD Collection
Hotline Miami
I Am Alive
inFamous
inFamous Festival of Blood
Journey
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
Killzone HD
Knytt Underground
L A Noire Season Pass
Labyrinth Legends
LBP Karting
Limbo
LittleBigPlanet
Lone Survivor Director's Cut
Lumines Supernova & dlc
Mass Effect
Max Payne 3
Max Payne 3 Season Pass dlc
Medal of Honor Frontline
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Outland
Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1&2
Phineas and Ferb Across The Second Dimension
Portal 2
Press Your Luck
Prince Of Persia Classic Trilogy HD
Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time
Puddle
Puppeteer
rain
Rainbow Moon
Rayman 3 HD
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
Resident Evil HD
Retro City Rampage
Revenge of Shinobi
Rogue Legacy
Saints Row 2
Saints Row The Third
Sideway New York
Skyrim dlc all
Sly Cooper Thieves In Time
Sonic CD
Spec Ops The Line
Spelunky
Stealth Inc Clone In The Dark
Superfrog HD
Tetris
The Cave
The Walking Dead Season 2
Thomas Was Alone
Unfinished Swan
Zen Pinball 2 plus dlc

PS+ freebies (valid thru 6/2016):
Back To The Future
Battlefield 3
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Bloodrayne Betrayal
Closure
Dead Space 3
Deadly Premonition
Demon's Souls
DmC Devil May Cry
Dragon's Crown
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Grid 2
Hitman Absolution
Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus
inFamous 2
Kingdoms Of Amalur
Lara Croft and The Guardian Of Light
LittleBigPlanet 2
Mega Man 9&10
Metro Last Light
Modnation Racers Road trip
NBA 2K14
NBA Jam On Fire Edition
NFL Blitz
Payday The Heist
Quantum Conundrum
Ratchet & Clank All 4 One
Scott Pilgrim
Shank 2
Shift 2 Unleashed
Sleeping Dogs
SteamWorld Dig
Terraria
the Binding Of Isaac Rebirth
Tomb Raider 2013
Tomb Raider Underworld
Trine 2
Warhammer 40 000 Space Marine
XCOM Enemy Unknown

That's very much false there are new releases on the eshop every week. Plus quality over quantity. Who wants to play games like titan attacks or pix the cat over majoras mask and monster hunter 4 lol
Let me take two games that didn't even come out this year on Vita and compare them to the two biggest games in 3DS.

And Pix the Cat is an awesome game, you really should play things before passing judgement and just assuming something is crap because it's an indie game.

Oh and I played Majoras Mask when it was on N64.

I'll respond to the rest of your post later, but for now:

Ohhhhhhh shit, we have a winner :whee:

I've been holding the contest for a few months now. I was beginning to think no one would ever win it.

I am about to send you your prize, but one thing:

I don't recall it ever being brought up. If someone other than you did it bring it up, let me know so I can send them the credit instead.
How come when you call someone out on something, you demand a public response for everyone to see, but when your methods are questioned, you dance around the issue and don't have to practice what you preach?

Oh and last thing before I go to bed (triple post!!!):

How come we tell people it's not cool to make a profit on shares, and that we're not gamesharing as a business and to make money, but then we have people renting out the same games for years, well after they've paid for the cost of the game, and are clearly turning a profit on them at this point?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll respond to the rest of your post later, but for now:

Ohhhhhhh shit, we have a winner :whee:

I've been holding the contest for a few months now. I was beginning to think no one would ever win it.

I am about to send you your prize, but one thing:

I don't recall it ever being brought up. If someone other than you did it bring it up, let me know so I can send them the credit instead.
How come when you call someone out on something, you demand a public response for everyone to see, but when your methods are questioned, you dance around the issue and don't have to practice what you preach?

How come we tell people it's not cool to make a profit on shares, and that we're not gamesharing as a business and to make money, but then we have people renting out the same games for years, well after they've paid for the cost of the game, and are clearly turning a profit on them at this point?

Dammit Turk!

At least organize this shit.

Very enticing list but I'm in the same boat; broke.

Organized:
PS1 Games:
Castlevania Chronicles
Castlevania Symphony Of The Night
Final Fantasy VII
Medal Of Honor
Oddworld Abe's Oddysee
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
Resident Evil The Director's Cut
Silent Hill
Syphon Filter
Tomb Raider

PS2 Games:
Castlevania Lament Of Innocence
Fatal Frame
GrimGrimoire
GTA 3
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City
GTA Vice City Stories
Max Payne
Maximo Ghosts to Glory
Odin Sphere
Persona 3 FES
Primal
Twisted Metal Black

PS3 Games:
Alice Madness Returns
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Amy
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Gold Edition
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Batman Arkham City
Battlefield 3 Premium dlc
Battlefield 4
Bejeweled 3
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
Borderlands & all dlc
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2 Season Pass dlc
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty Black Ops dlc Map packs 1-3
Call of Duty Classic
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 plus dlc
Castle Of Illusion
Castlevania Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD
Cloudberry Kingdom
Costume Quest & dlc
Crysis
Darksiders
Dead Island
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Space 2
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Dishonored
Doki Doki Universe
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Dragon Fantasy Book 1
Dragon's Dogma dlc
DuckTales Remastered
Dyad
Far Cry 2
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Fez
Flow
Flower
GTA 4 Complete Edition
Hasbro Family Game Night
Hell Yeah Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Hitman HD Collection
Hotline Miami
I Am Alive
inFamous
inFamous Festival of Blood
Journey
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
Killzone HD
Knytt Underground
L A Noire Season Pass
Labyrinth Legends
LBP Karting
Limbo
LittleBigPlanet
Lone Survivor Director's Cut
Lumines Supernova & dlc
Mass Effect
Max Payne 3
Max Payne 3 Season Pass dlc
Medal of Honor Frontline
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Outland
Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1&2
Phineas and Ferb Across The Second Dimension
Portal 2
Press Your Luck
Prince Of Persia Classic Trilogy HD
Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time
Puddle
Puppeteer
rain
Rainbow Moon
Rayman 3 HD
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
Resident Evil HD
Retro City Rampage
Revenge of Shinobi
Rogue Legacy
Saints Row 2
Saints Row The Third
Sideway New York
Skyrim dlc all
Sly Cooper Thieves In Time
Sonic CD
Spec Ops The Line
Spelunky
Stealth Inc Clone In The Dark
Superfrog HD
Tetris
The Cave
The Walking Dead Season 2
Thomas Was Alone
Unfinished Swan
Zen Pinball 2 plus dlc

PS+ freebies (valid thru 6/2016):
Back To The Future
Battlefield 3
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Bloodrayne Betrayal
Closure
Dead Space 3
Deadly Premonition
Demon's Souls
DmC Devil May Cry
Dragon's Crown
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Grid 2
Hitman Absolution
Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus
inFamous 2
Kingdoms Of Amalur
Lara Croft and The Guardian Of Light
LittleBigPlanet 2
Mega Man 9&10
Metro Last Light
Modnation Racers Road trip
NBA 2K14
NBA Jam On Fire Edition
NFL Blitz
Payday The Heist
Quantum Conundrum
Ratchet & Clank All 4 One
Scott Pilgrim
Shank 2
Shift 2 Unleashed
Sleeping Dogs
SteamWorld Dig
Terraria
the Binding Of Isaac Rebirth
Tomb Raider 2013
Tomb Raider Underworld
Trine 2
Warhammer 40 000 Space Marine
XCOM Enemy Unknown
How was it not organized? I did it the way I did so that anyone interested could see each game according to platform. Someone who doesn't care about PS1 games? Why should they have to scroll thru them to find what they care about?

Not the same. Thats risk and reward as opposed to a quick guaranteed profit turn.

The buy the game and expect to timeshare it out. They very well may not ever pay the game off by sharing it over the course of the next while. They may end up not even timesharing it at all and losing money. Thats risk vs reward. Good on them if they make a few bucks for their efforts.

Whereas, the guys buying shares and instantly flipping them for a profit have very little or no risk, and its pretty much just a douche thing to do.

Not the same. Thats risk and reward as opposed to a quick guaranteed profit turn.

The buy the game and expect to timeshare it out. They very well may not ever pay the game off by sharing it over the course of the next while. They may end up not even timesharing it at all and losing money. Thats risk vs reward. Good on them if they make a few bucks for their efforts.

Whereas, the guys buying shares and instantly flipping them for a profit have very little or no risk, and its pretty much just a douche thing to do.

Responses in the wall of text.

He's merely saying that offering locked slots promotes practices that should not be allowed because it's a situation where a cheapskate preys on the poor to get a game for a significant discount. Naturally that's going to tick people off that play by the rules.

All parties in the group benefit at the time (one far more than the other two), but any future resell owner isn't seeing any benefit for the past/current risk on that account due to a locked spot.

The future resell owner would be getting the slot at a reduced rate. If the initial resell ends up paying $25 for their slot, the next resell would be paying that much or less.

A future purchaser of that resell slot doesn't fully own the account they paid for.

Same goes for cross-buy groups. Potential buyers should be made aware of other owners before they buy.

And if the new owner changes the pass (as all ps4 resell owners should when they buy a resell due to one active slot) then the locked spot bitches they lost access to something they paid for and demand payment.

They would know there was another owner before buying. Changing info after having that knowledge would be theft.

And when you refuse payment, nobody knows how to handle the situation. Do we screw over the guy who properly paid for the locked slot, or do we screw over the guy who just paid for a slot that he didn’t know had a locked slot attached and expected full control of the acct? If we demand the buyer of the resell be refunded for misinformation and the seller truly didn’t know, how do we punish them if they refuse to refund?

If a member were to sell a resell and not mention a locked slot owner was attached, they would have to repay the locked owner.

Simple answer is that we can’t, so why bother allowing something we can’t enforce once problems arise?

You're forced to accept the risk without getting any discount bc of said risk, potentially on any ps4 resell you attempt to purchase, so long as we allow locked spots. The inital group is getting a game cheaper at the expense of future buyers of that resell.

Already answered. You make it sound like locked slots would be on every group. They would only be on groups that chose to use them.

Total bs considering we continue to exist based on the ability to resell past games. It's incredibly hard to sell accts with locked slots on them, so I assume most ppl would just lie about it and feign ignorance since they can’t be punished after the fact and they already have the buyers money. If you do this, you’re a cheap shithead and you should feel bad.

Here's another great example of why we shouldn't allow them. Raiborg, you always seem to have new releases to timeshare (how? we never see you join groups? but i digress..) You could easily just be using locked spots yourself and then renting out the resell slot.

What if I am?

You would still get to play the game using the locked spot while other people play on the resell slot and pay off your expenses. That's gaming the system in a really shitty way.

No trophies, no save data, required to be online and unavailable when PSN gets unstable. It's more that renters are paying for the advantages of a primary slot rather than paying to play the game.

If you're doing $2.50/wk rentals, within a month you would have paid what a phantom did for that share, still played the game during that month, and can further timeshare it/sell it outright on top of continuing to play it on either the resell or locked slots.

I haven't charged more than $1.50/week and I sell phantoms for $20. Again, you're looking at it as paying to play instead of paying for a primary slot.

There's no incentive to buy a phantom in this regard if we allow locked slots. Just shell out $10 more and you’ll benefit far more.

That's the setup now without locked slots.

If you take away the incentive for phantoms, less and less groups get filled and people stop coming here as a result. You have more people repeatedly asking for resells outside of groups and the topic becomes unbrowsable.

Also, why else would you buy a game on day one and not play it and then rent it out on day one for so cheap that it would take months to make your money back?

Because I'm a boss?

If you truly were doing it to benefit the community those games would be in the library rented out for free.

I'm not running a charity and renting them out myself allows me to decide who has access to it, but also makes it so if something goes wrong, it'll be my fault.

You refuse to give a solid answer to this anytime it's brought up.

It's never been brought up. I recall you hinting at it, but you didn't name names, so...

QD is exempt from this bc I can see that he's not playing the games he's renting out since he's on my FL.

Why can't he be using the locked slot? But as before, so what if he is?

His rates are also more than double. I don’t exactly know his motivations either,

The same as any other renter? Recoup some of the initial cost why also providing members with an alternative?

but I can say for sure they’re not sketchy. Now while you could be telling the truth, there's no proof in front of us since nobody knows your PSN because you operate from the shadows.

My point is If it's hard for me to trust a thread vet with stuff like this, imagine how hard it is to trust semi-regulars or newbs
Again, if you *really* need that extra $5 you’d get from a locked spot, just friggin timeshare the game
You're using the $10 pricing, but there is no rule saying it has to be that much. With the $10 locked slot, it's not just $5 for the resell, but $5 for the phantom - you know, the ones getting the short end.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we should just take whatever someone has to offer and ignore where does it come from, however I believe that vets like QDizzle and Raiborg have earned themselves enough trust around here
No such thing as enough trust. If someone does something shady, they did something shady. It would be surprising if the member in question was a long time/highly trusted member, but to say 'X couldn't have done this' because of perceived trust is wrong.

Care to specify where I have demanded a public response for something without giving some amount of proof? In this case, the only 'proof' stated is 'Something doesn't feel right. Explain yourself.'

Hisashiburi dana, Jabroni-san.

Nothing wrong with profit. The problem comes when other members are affected by the pursuit of it. Bought a share from a user for $10 only to sell it to someone for $15? You prevented someone from saving $5 for no reason other than personal gain. On the other hand, let's say someone bought a game on an account during a flash sale, but no other members were in the group and the buyer decides to sell later down the line: Does the buyer have to sell at the sale rate? No. It would be great if they did, but there is nothing wrong if they don't, since their original purchase didn't negatively affect anyone.

Gamesharing as a business is when the owner has no intention of playing the game themselves. As long as other members aren't negatively affected, I don't see the issue here. There is one member here who has admitted to selling for money. While it would be in poor taste if that member prevented regulars from filling groups, what if someone is looking for a slot and no one has it but that particular seller?

How was it not organized? I did it the way I did so that anyone interested could see each game according to platform. Someone who doesn't care about PS1 games? Why should they have to scroll thru them to find what they care about?
Wasn't alphabetized.

[PS4] NBA2K15 - $29.49

Resell $19

SmoothJazz

Phantom $11

?

Looking for host too.
Didn't Rolandino1 join your group already?

-------------------------------------

If you quote this post, edit it appropriately.

He can't host just like me that's why he quit.

Anyone interested in making a group of Dragon age and Shadow of mordor? both are in sale and I will take the resell spot. If host has plus then it will be I think $5 more cheaper.

Anyone interested in making a group of Dragon age and Shadow of mordor? both are in sale and I will take the resell spot. If host has plus then it will be I think $5 more cheaper.
you guys could just get another reputable user e.g qdizzle or someone to host.

Also, if you bought a ps3 resell for AW off CallanGWProX, can you please pm me. I need to ask you something. Its not pw related so don't be scared. I just need to ask you something

Is there anyone who is selling Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor PS4 resell?

Edit: Found a friend to gameshare with so I don't need this resell anymore.

Timeshare. PS4

Added This Week

The Order (This Friday)

Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends

Mercenary Kings

Divekick

Assassin's Creed Unity

Battlefield 4 + Premium 

COD Advanced Warfare

Chariot

Dragon Age Inquisition 

Driveclub    

Dying Light

Evolve

Farcry 4 

Fifa 15

Game of thrones ep 1 +2     

GTA V 

Grim Fandango

Guilty Gear xrd sign  

Last of Us Remastered

Life is strange ep 1 

Little Big planet 3 

Lords of the Fallen

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes

NBA2K15 

NFS Rivals

PVZ Garden Warfare 

Resident Evil Remastered

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell

Saints Row :Gat out of Hell   

Samurai Warriors 4

Shadow Of Mordor  + season pass

Sleeping Dogs Def Edition

Styx Master Of Shadows 

Super Stardust Ultra

Tales from the borderlands ep 1               

The Crew 
The Evil Within + season pass 

The Wolf among Us 

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark
Walking Dead season 2 

Walking Dead season 1 

Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3   
WWE 2K15 
Phantoms  Ps4

The Order $25

Chariot $3

Looking for:

Fibbage (PS4) timeshare

Arcade Archives games (PS4)

LEGO Batman 3 (PS4) phantom/resell

Madden NFL 15 (PS4) cheap    :)

For Sale:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (US version) PS4 phantom/resell make offer
Murdered: Soul Suspect phantom/ resell (PS4) make offer
Cars 2 resell (PS3) make offer 
Ben 10 Omniverse resell (PS3) make offer
Devil May Cry HD Collection phantom (PS3) make offer
Trine2 (PS3) phantom/resell make offer
Red Dead Redemption (PS3) resell make offer

pm me.

PS4 Games.

1.NBA 2K15 $30

Resell $18

SmothJazz

Phantom $12

?

CRITIC'S CHOICE SALE

2.Shadow of Mordor  $29.99

Resell $18

SmoothJazz

Phantom $12

?

3.Dragon Age $41.99

Resell $25.20

SmoothJazz

Phantom $16.79

?

Game sharing looks appealing, price wise, but could someone tell me if I have the basics correct.

Phantom means you download the game and lose access to the psn account that purchased it.  If you delete the game it's gone.

Resell means you keep access to the psn account that bought the game, sharing it with 1 other party, so the password has to stay the same.  If you want to sell it, you delete the account from your ps4 and give them the credentials.  Basically hinges on no one changing the account password.  So you could also re-download if necessary. Right?

Game sharing looks appealing, price wise, but could someone tell me if I have the basics correct.

Phantom means you download the game and lose access to the psn account that purchased it. If you delete the game it's gone.

Resell means you keep access to the psn account that bought the game, sharing it with 1 other party, so the password has to stay the same. If you want to sell it, you delete the account from your ps4 and give them the credentials. Basically hinges on no one changing the account password. So you could also re-download if necessary. Right?
Wrong. I will pm why

Phantom means you download the game and lose access to the psn account that purchased it. If you delete the game it's gone.

Resell means you keep access to the psn account that bought the game, sharing it with 1 other party, so the password has to stay the same. If you want to sell it, you delete the account from your ps4 and give them the credentials. Basically hinges on no one changing the account password. So you could also re-download if necessary. Right?
You joined 7 years ago and this is the first time you post? I would have probably misplaced or forgotten my pw long before then.

I thought I was using an account I made last winter.  I had to check saved passwords in firefox to log in, I guess I made one 7 years ago as well.  I thought it was strange I was listed as a veteran.

Responses in the wall of text.

You're using the $10 pricing, but there is no rule saying it has to be that much. With the $10 locked slot, it's not just $5 for the resell, but $5 for the phantom - you know, the ones getting the short end.

No such thing as enough trust. If someone does something shady, they did something shady. It would be surprising if the member in question was a long time/highly trusted member, but to say 'X couldn't have done this' because of perceived trust is wrong.

Care to specify where I have demanded a public response for something without giving some amount of proof? In this case, the only 'proof' stated is 'Something doesn't feel right. Explain yourself.'

Hisashiburi dana, Jabroni-san.

Nothing wrong with profit. The problem comes when other members are affected by the pursuit of it. Bought a share from a user for $10 only to sell it to someone for $15? You prevented someone from saving $5 for no reason other than personal gain. On the other hand, let's say someone bought a game on an account during a flash sale, but no other members were in the group and the buyer decides to sell later down the line: Does the buyer have to sell at the sale rate? No. It would be great if they did, but there is nothing wrong if they don't, since their original purchase didn't negatively affect anyone.

Gamesharing as a business is when the owner has no intention of playing the game themselves. As long as other members aren't negatively affected, I don't see the issue here. There is one member here who has admitted to selling for money. While it would be in poor taste if that member prevented regulars from filling groups, what if someone is looking for a slot and no one has it but that particular seller?

Wasn't alphabetized.

-------------------------------------

If you quote this post, edit it appropriately.
Not satisfied with some of those answers to my wot. "Bc I'm a boss" is not an answer. Some answers Assume optimal situation which is never the case. Claiming you are playing on locked slots and time sharing resell just made me lose respect. Such a sketchy thing to do smh

I didnt quit, i just said that i cant host, haha. But thats ok, QDizzle will help us.

[quote name="SmoothJazz" post="12515550" timestamp="1424365485"]PS4 Games.

1.NBA 2K15 $30
Resell $18
SmothJazz

Phantom $12
?

CRITIC'S CHOICE SALE

2.Shadow of Mordor $29.99
Resell $18
SmoothJazz

Phantom $12
?

3.Dragon Age $41.99
Resell $25.20
SmoothJazz

Phantom $16.79
?[/quote]
I'm in for that ps4 phantom of dragon age if you can find a host!

Not satisfied with some of those answers to my wot. "Bc I'm a boss" is not an answer. Some answers Assume optimal situation which is never the case. Claiming you are playing on locked slots and time sharing resell just made me lose respect. Such a sketchy thing to do smh
I never said I was or wasn't using the locked slots. I asked what would be wrong if I was.

just made me lose respect
You can't fool me. I know how to take a compliment. Your entire point is "Raiborg, your deals are so good, you must be pulling something".

What would be wrong is that you're gaming the system. You're putting money for a resell up front, playing on the locked and renting out the resell, an having people pay off your share as you play the game. You then get to sell the resell and a phantom in 6 months to make back far more than you paid possibly up to 2.5x what you paid all while you're still playing the game. That's the definition of being in "business mode". 1.50 week rental adds up to 36 bucks in 6 months.

I'll edit this post to get back on topic...

For Sale (Resells)

$2 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Injustice Gods Among Us (PS4)
$5 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass with all 4 DLCs (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$0.50 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$0.50 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$2 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$3 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$3 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + PacMan DX + Eufloria + Dragon's Lair II + Worms Golf + Stardrone

$6 - LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3)

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Resogun Season Pass (PS4)

More arguing than sharing going on in this thread right now -_-

If you rent games out you are doing a service to people if you ask me. Especially if your rates are fair. Some people do not want to buy a share of a game that they are unsure of. Raiborg has saved me lots of money by letting me rent a game instead of buying it myself. A few of those games that I planned on buying I ended up hating when I rented it. Thankfully I did rent it first, if Raiborg makes money off doing that then more power to him because he saved me 95% of the cost of a share from the rent.
Couldn't agree more. Where some people charge $5 per week, which is still cheaper than my local rental store, Raiborg comes in way under that and has always been more than helpful and understanding when/if problems arise. I'm a big fan of Raiborg and his rental service. He could charge a lot more for the stuff he offers, especially for the day one games, yet he keeps it a consistent $1.50 per week. It's crazy how much flak Raiborg receives in here and I've never seen him try to be anything but helpful.

bread's done
Back