CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Yup, that's how I'm getting. Stuff just seems meh mostly to me these days. I guess I've just seen it all at this point. I used to play some little PSN title for a week and try to get a bunch of trophies. I don't even really care much about the trophies anymore.

The old part I feel like is for multiplayer specifically. I just get creamed and it isn't much fun. Man, my brother and I used to mop up on Bad Company 2. We could play that game all night. Now I play BF4 and it's like 2 kills, 13 deaths.

Puzzles? Too much thinking. Multiplayer? To much learning. I want to be entertained and I don't want to work too hard to get there LOL.

Anyway, enough with the negativity. Hey, Ratchet and Clank is awesome on Vita! And new Kirby!

Bedtime. Who wants to fill up our Q*Bert group or get Trivial Pursuit PS4 with me? They will probably bore the heck out of me, but it's something different.
Welcome to the old man club. Have a seat, someone will be around with our pills shortly.

Just like he would do to anyone else that refuses to answer his questions, I'm going to recommend that no one do business with Raiborg until he explains himself and gives the answers to the questions that are being asked in public. Rai, you've done this multiple times to others, so I only see it fair that you live up to your own standards.

I will repost this message as often as I can to make sure that it's not missed.

Welcome to the old man club. Have a seat, someone will be around with our pills shortly.

Welcome back bro I missed your ugly penislike avatar :) Nothing has changed if u know how the how to's of ps4 gs goes then you're good. Feel free to check my timeshare lost for the titles u want to try out. And i recommend a hard drive if u only want phantoms games have gotten bigger.
My Xbox 360 x32 turtle beach works with my ps4 its probably the best accessory perk this generation. Oh and prav isn't leaving he said he wont be posting. So you can reach him via pm like the rest of other lurkers on here like *SYNARC CLONESNIPER STOTCH* :)
Now we just need to bash final fantasy online and the lurker list will be complete

If I don't hear from the renter within a day, I'll have The Order: 1886 (about 30GB) available for rent for $1.50/week. You can start the pre-load now.

Edit: Found someone

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, this community is incredible. People giving away stuff all the time, even. It's the only place I will actually post online anymore. Puts me in the giving kind of mood. If anyone wants to manage passing it out you guys can all have those PS3 resells to play. Geometry Wars and Hohokum with Counterspy.

I think I'm just not that interested in too many games for the first time in a decade. Time to watch some movies ... I say that and then the next time someone does some crazy group or posts some big phantom of their main I will be right back here.
I'd be interested in trying them, but I wouldn't want to keep them or anything. Maybe for a week or something. PM if that is okay/possible.

I'm interested in a qbert ps3 resell or phantom spot if it is still open. Either is fine.

Lastly, I had a question about the resident evil revelations 2 share. Out of curiosity, how would the phantoms work? I thought the game was episodic so I wouldn't think a phantom would be possible until the entire game was released?

I'm interested in a qbert ps3 resell or phantom spot if it is still open. Either is fine.
We have this going if you want to sign yourself up:

Q-Bert Reloaded
PS4
$2.50
1. Emoney244
$1.50
1. stillshadow
PS3
$1.00
$0.50

Okay, I kind of buried this offer in my big insomnia rants last night so let me make this more organized.

Hohokum & Counterspy (PS3) - FREE TIMESHARE - QUEUE UP

1. blabadon (he actually wanted to buy these so he gets first crack)

2. bleu_skie

3. ?

Geometry Wars (PS3) - FREE TIMESHARE - QUEUE UP

1. ?

General rules - everyone just be courteous and smart. I don't want to have to mess with this much so everyone please just keep it running smoothly. Send it to the next member when you're done but please don't take more than a week. I think that's fair. Don't mess with the account or you know I won't do something like this again. You'll also make me feel guilty to the other resell so, just don't be an idiot for something worth no more than a few dollars. I will donate this to our private PS3 group when everyone is done. Pravado's already has Counterspy. Enjoy.

Hello guys, I'm doing a ps4 gs with my friend and when I'm trying to deactive his ps4 on the website it tells me that you only can deactive on the console. What do I do wrong and can somebody help me out? He is phantom and I'm the resell, sorry for offtopic (Did a lot of ps3 gs but this is my first on ps4). Hope somebody can help me out and save my friday :)

Selling Madden NFL 15 PS4 resell - 22 $ PayPal

Also, I have one resell for PS3 and one for PS Vita with PS+. On account, there are PS+ freebies from 23rd of November, 2013 until now. It expires next year in January.

PS3 - 15 $

PS Vita - 10 $

To rentees of The Order. Hurry up and play that s**t and then return it for the next person in line, lol. No need to keep it for the entire week! :p

Some negativity about timeshares, so I figure I'll throw my 2 cents in: timeshares are a fantastic idea and the two big people who run them (Qdiz and Rai) are fantastic people that are providing the community a service. Even if they make profit, that's because they deserve to. They're giving people a chance to try out games they otherwise couldn't afford.

The only entity who has a right to feel abused is Sony and Sony has the power to patch it out if they want to.

Long time no see guys. :bow:  I finally got another ps4 from my wife for valentines day. I'm looking for shares if possible (phantom or resale; it doesnt matter). I can do paypal or psn cred tonight after i get off work...

nba2k15

call of duty: aw

gta v

dyling light

the crew

battlefield 4

evolve

far cry 4

Send me a PM if anyone has any of these games!!!

Probably kinda late but, any interest in:

Dragonball: Xenoverse (PS3) (Game is $50 but can get if for $40 as long as the discounted eBay PSN Cards don't sell out.)

$13.33

--

$6.67

1. rams81

Does any one know if The Telltales Game Collection contains the Season Passes for all the games?

_____

For sale

Resell

Prince of Persia Trilogy: HD Collection (The Sands of Time, Warrior Within, The Two Thrones) - $8.00

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam DLC - $2.00

Non-resell

Bioshock 2 Ultimate Edition, two non-resells available, $1.67 each
Tales of Grace f, two non-resells available, $1.67 each

_____

Two non-resells available, $6.00 each

Seven PlayStation One Final Fantasy games on one account

Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics

Just a heads up for people going for dragon age inquisition. The extra 6 bucks you spend for the deluxe only gets you schematics for weapons which really kinda break the game.

I recommend you play on hard or nightmare and don't buy the deluxe edition.

Hey what screwdriver do you guys use to remove the casing of the hard drive and the outside panel to it for the PS3? Any specific one? Google is being a real mother bitch. I want to finally upgrade my 120gb HD to a 1tb HD for my slim.

Hey what screwdriver do you guys use to remove the casing of the hard drive and the outside panel to it for the PS3? Any specific one? Google is being a real mother bitch. I want to finally upgrade my 120gb HD to a 1tb HD for my slim.
One that fits. Just by looking at the screws you can clearly see they are philips heads. That blue screw is really soft though so make sure you use one that fits snugly and won't strip it.

[quote name="kennymase" post="12519471" timestamp="1424463290"]Long time no see guys. :bow: I finally got another ps4 from my wife for valentines day. I'm looking for shares if possible (phantom or resale; it doesnt matter). I can do paypal or psn cred tonight after i get off work...

nba2k15
call of duty: aw
gta v
dyling light
the crew
battlefield 4
evolve
far cry 4

Send me a PM if anyone has any of these games!!![/quote]
Hey Kenny, welcome back!

One question, anybody that bought the Advanced Warfare Season Pass can tell if it is Cross Buy or do you only get the version you bought? 

From the description in the webstore it kinda looks like it but it's not worded exactly the same as other cross-buy content. 

One question, anybody that bought the Advanced Warfare Season Pass can tell if it is Cross Buy or do you only get the version you bought?
From the description in the webstore it kinda looks like it but it's not worded exactly the same as other cross-buy content.
season pass is cross buy. I don't own it but I read somewhere that the season pass is cross buy.

Want:

PS4 Monopoly Family Fun Pack resell

PS4 Minecraft resell
PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell

Have:
PS4 Assassin's Creed Unity resell $20 Paypal or PSN
PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 rental $.50/day (available on release, shortly after PS4 release)

[SIZE=8pt]Selling phantoms (non-sell) - best offers via PM.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (PS3/PS4)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass, Child Of Light, Costume Quest 2, Fez[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Batman: Arkham City[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons, Machinarium, The Unfinished Swan[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Frogger Returns (EU)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Frogger Returns (JP), Echochrome, The Last Guy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Last Of Us Season Pass[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Resident Evil 4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Infamous 2 + Weapons Pack, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Back To The Future (All EP), Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Tales Of Monkey Island Bundle, After Burner Climax, Blue Toad Murder Files (ALL EP), Bomberman Ultra, Faery: Legends Of Avalon, Frogger Returns, Gunstar Heroes, Hasbro Family Game Night, Hyperballoid HD, X-Men Arcade[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Acceleration Of Suguri X Edition, Akimi Village, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Uplay Passport, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge, The Secret Of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Uncharted 3 DLCs[/SIZE]

[quote name="TNSmokey98" post="12519593" timestamp="1424465629"]LF: dragon age inquisition for ps4. Either resell or phantom. Would like to take advantage of the critic sale pricing.[/quote]

Timeshare. PS4

Added This Week

The Order 

Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round

Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends

Mercenary Kings

Divekick

Next Week

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (Tuesday)

Resident Evil Revalations (Tuesday)

Assassin's Creed Unity

Battlefield 4 + Premium 

COD Advanced Warfare

Chariot

Dragon Age Inquisition 

Driveclub    

Dying Light

Evolve

Farcry 4 

Fifa 15

Game of thrones ep 1 +2     

GTA V 

Grim Fandango

Guilty Gear xrd sign  

Last of Us Remastered

Life is strange ep 1 

Little Big planet 3 

Lords of the Fallen

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes

NBA2K15 

NFS Rivals

PVZ Garden Warfare 

Resident Evil Remastered

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell

Saints Row :Gat out of Hell   

Samurai Warriors 4

Shadow Of Mordor  + season pass

Sleeping Dogs Def Edition

Styx Master Of Shadows 

Super Stardust Ultra

Tales from the borderlands ep 1               

The Crew 
The Evil Within + season pass 

The Wolf among Us 

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark
Walking Dead season 2 

Walking Dead season 1 

Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3   
WWE 2K15 

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell + Phantom - $15
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Injustice Ultimate Edition Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $8
Sniper Elite 3 Resell - $15
Thief Phantom - $5/ Resell - $10 (or rent for $1/week)

PS3:
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 +  The Protector Trials + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Resell - $7
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Phantom - $5
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Resell - $4
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Gran Turismo 6 Resell - $7
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Resell - $10
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $3
TLOU + Season Pass Resell - $10

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition - $1.50
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50 
Far Cry 4 + Season Pass - $1.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Resident Evil HD - $0.50
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
Sniper Elite 3 - $1
The Evil Within - $1.50

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Dying Light + Season Pass - $1.50 
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50 
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell - $1.50
The Order: 1886 - $1.50
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - $1
Watch Dogs + Season Pass - $1.50
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1

Just finished The Order 1886.

Was hoping the reviews were not true, but the game wasn't that great and felt unfinished. I felt that there were many questions to be unanswered and that it ended the game abruptly. Character attachment was not built up to the point to where I could care when a character is offed. Plot twist didn't give you that sense of "whaoo" and was more like an "oh ok that makes total sense...". Thankfully, I did not hype myself up much as I had not much interest in getting this game. 

I just saw the last cut scene and was just waiting for him to turn into Batman. These endings and their quick time events.

Took me about 7 hours to finish the game and that is with spending walking time looking for collectibles.

These are all my opinions.

FS: The Order 1886 Phantom - $20 Vets Only

bread's done
Back