CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4)

:(

RESELLS (PS3)

GTA V $7.00 (Have 1)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $14,000.

RENTALS (PS4)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 AND 2 (same account)

$1.00 every 3 days $2.00 a week.

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a legendary level 70 ring they could send me in Diablo 3....that'd be amazing. Last piece I need for the trophy and I can't get one to drop to save my life. Zombiesteak!
Send me a friend request, I have two 70 level's rings, my psn ID is factor747.

FEEDBACK UPDATED 

SPECIAL WELCOME TO ChristDeBurg

QUOTING PROBLEM STARTING TO HAPPEN AGAIN I INBOXED ALL PARTIES WHO DIDNT. REALLY NEED YOU TO HELP ME OUT I HAD TO GO BACK THROUGH THE SPREADSHEET TO REMOVE DOUBLE FEEDBACK :/

Hi guys! Here's what I have for sale:

Phantom of my main - $50
Bloodborne
Borderlands collection
(Could add tell tale collection upon request)

The last of us PS4 phantom - $12
Plants vs zombies PS4 resell - $5

Just like he would do to anyone else that refuses to answer his questions, I'm going to recommend that no one do business with Raiborg until he explains himself and gives the answers to the questions that are being asked in public. Rai, you've done this multiple times to others, so I only see it fair that you live up to your own standards.

I will repost this message as often as I can to make sure that it's not missed.
You're doing it wrong. If a regular comes in and just sees this post, they'll have no idea what you're talking about.

Sad that we have to clarify this..

Seriously

Edit: But thank you for being upfront about it. *AHEM*
Wasn't that BF4 + Premium resell part of a cross-buy group?

You don't have to post that there isn't a locked slot just like you don't have to post that your shares are from the US. Even if your share does have a locked slot, you don't have to post it in your ad, but the buyer must know before you agree on a deal. If you want to potentially add an extra step to the process, that's up to you.

I can see this situation has clearly escalated beyond original conversation and I'm afraid I have to break my stance and involve myself as this has spiraled way beyond what the original discussion was about. If everyone remembers this started from a locked spot conversation where I tried to intervene in another member teaching or giving information on what a locked spot means and clearly stated before no longer contributing that I as well as alot of other members don't care for locked spots. Which Raiborg quoted my post asking "why" That one word lead to where we are today. I responded to his question stating that locked spots should be taken and left offsite and not encouraged here to where he respond "why" again. This lead to others chiming in voicing opinions and Raiborg's stance remained that nothing is wrong with locked spots which to a point is correct. 

So its Sunday the start of a new week and we are still bickering back and forth and I for one would rather read more opinions on the order 1886 watch Kuhliide stream rockband or see Turk Feb get his phantoms sold or more dialogue on that awesome Vita review by our fellow member Fayzen https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-554#entry12513341

So the only way i see it is to simply ask clonesniper whenever he gets this or if someone would be nice enough to pm him to simply create a poll so that our members 500+ as per feedback sheet can democratically vote on whether we care for locked spots and whether it should never be used here or not.

The other issues with Raiborg can either be solved two ways by PM or by Raiborg STOP INSTIGATING AND INFURIATING other members by mocking questions they ask via pm or on the board. As it stands now bro even my patience is running thin as you do an amazing job tracking and tracing but your human resource skills suck. So either lurk in the shadows of pm's or if u start a fire quench the flames simply by being up front. I see no reason you couldn't answer Pravados questions in Pm he is rather discreet with his information.

The situation with Stotch you started a couple months ago by calling out 2 respected members Boosted and Yanks who seems to have been disenchanted by it and haven't been participating on the forums since. I read Stotch's comments and though he comes off harsh the guy is right for chastising you at this time. and what do you do? You incite further heat by telling him how to post and further name links childish names for ppl to go back and read. You may be a necessary evil bro but one that should remain in the shadows " CIA NSA MI5 etc "

Im all for you helping us out with situations but I'm scared to death if you ever become a mod because you don't use your judgement sparingly. Sometimes I wonder if u leave your profile up in work and someone hijacks it and posts all the drama and u try to save face by clearing it up without sacrificing your pride. At the end of the day bro you need to know when to quit the immature behaviour as we are all adults here. Some with kids jobs a life outside of here. 

People are actually sticking up for you dont make them regret it by creating a storm in a teacup.

With that being said please note well that I in no way am trying to bash you but give you unbiased critisism to the great work you try to selflessly do for us. But nobody wants a dog that guards the house and still bites the occupants.

Lets get back to gamesharing fellas. I tried getting us together in November with Call of Duty there was a great turnout. I owned bitches so Im gonna organise probably Tuesday night for another GS thread get together on. I need you guys back on track here and I will do my utmost to see that we do. 

So maybe we can all agree on a COD AW night to take out our frustration from work and the fact that The Order's hype wasnt real :/   ????????????

N.B I will not be responding to the above post afterwhich unless its about the gaming session I want to plan.

Lets get back to gamesharing fellas. I tried getting us together in November with Call of Duty there was a great turnout. I owned bitches so Im gonna organise probably Tuesday night for another GS thread get together on. I need you guys back on track here and I will do my utmost to see that we do.

So maybe we can all agree on a COD AW night to take out our frustration from work and the fact that The Order's hype wasnt real :/ ????????????
Count me in. Hopefully others will join this time.

You don't have to post that there isn't a locked slot just like you don't have to post that your shares are from the US. Even if your share does have a locked slot, you don't have to post it in your ad, but the buyer must know before you agree on a deal. If you want to potentially add an extra step to the process, that's up to you.
Why do you think you make the rules around here? I chose to include the information in my post as it would be my first question to a seller if I was a buyer. You're not a mod here nor do you define the way things roll.

Why do you think you make the rules around here? I chose to include the information in my post as it would be my first question to a seller if I was a buyer. You're not a mod here nor do you define the way things roll.
Response was for Mageshadow saying it 'has' to be done.

Yeesh, serious business. I'm referring to your last PM.

I haven't been responding seriously because I don't see any reason to. If you want serious responses, I can do that:

cleardot.gif
Are you saying I'm profiting, being a hypocrite, scamming, or is it something else? What exactly do you want to know?

So maybe we can all agree on a COD AW night to take out our frustration from work and the fact that The Order's hype wasnt real :/ ????????????
Count me in for GS CoD.

Wow still going on.... I liked when people would actually sell things in this thread.

Does anyone have a nicely priced Resell or phantom of RE: Revelations (1)? Would like to replay before the new one is released next week.

Want:

PS4 Monopoly Family Fun Pack resell

PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell

Have:
PS4 Assassin's Creed Unity resell $20 Paypal or PSN
PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 rental $.50/day (available on release, shortly after PS4 release)

Raiborg I ended things with my last post do not quote my name and say I pm you as if I went back on it. You pm me to ask me to edit my post I refused and begged you to just drop it and be cool Jesus Christ its literally like u need the mods to see u hard at work. STOP!!!!!!!!!

Just got a platinum for Transistor. If you haven't played it I highly recommend it. The game play and art style are wonderful. I finally cleared out my backlog after not playing Destiny religiously for two weeks and resulted in 3 platinum's. Now I wait for borderlands the pre-sequel to hit the PS4.

Just got a platinum for Transistor. If you haven't played it I highly recommend it. The game play and art style are wonderful. I finally cleared out my backlog after not playing Destiny religiously for two weeks and resulted in 3 platinum's. Now I wait for borderlands the pre-sequel to hit the PS4.
How long did it take you? Tom will be my day off and would love to play it.

Not gameshare related. Selling my secondary Vita.

*sold

Adult owned in a smoke free home. I only have a dozen or so hours on the unit. Comes with Persona 4 Golden, MLB The Show, carrying case, charger, a 4 gig memory card and a 16 gig memory card. Model # PCH - 1101. The screen is scratch free as I had a protector on it.
$125 obo

d7cX7I9.jpg

LOL, not a lot of interest in my free timeshare offer, which is fine. Blab and bleu only for Hohokum and Counterspy. I will send it to Blab first later.

Not gameshare related. Selling my secondary Vita.

Adult owned in a smoke free home. I only have a dozen or so hours on the unit. Comes with Persona 4 Golden, MLB The Show, carrying case, charger, a 4 gig memory card and a 16 gig memory card. Model # PCH - 1101. The screen is scratch free as I had a protector on it.
$125 obo

d7cX7I9.jpg
I'm actually tempted as I was thinking about setting up a second unit with a dummy account and card just so I can remote play with my DS4 but still play on my main. So stupid that isn't an official feature yet.

I kind of wanted the slim model, though, for the longer battery life and better buttons and lighter weight. Even with the worse screen I figured my original model could be for remote play and the slim for Vita play on my main.

Decicions ...

I'm actually tempted as I was thinking about setting up a second unit with a dummy account and card just so I can remote play with my DS4 but still play on my main. So stupid that isn't an official feature yet.

I kind of wanted the slim model, though, for the longer battery life and better buttons and lighter weight. Even with the worse screen I figured my original model could be for remote play and the slim for Vita play on my main.

Decicions ...
It's a steal.

Has any group here been created for Final Fantasy Type - 0 or are yall just waiting to confirm it pops up on PSN? 

Also, that vita bundle is a steal. If the vita had more games that I'd be interested in, I would have scooped that up :/

Anyone selling a phantom for the new dynasty warriors that comes out tomorrow?

Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires

Has any group here been created for Final Fantasy Type - 0 or are yall just waiting to confirm it pops up on PSN?

Also, that vita bundle is a steal. If the vita had more games that I'd be interested in, I would have scooped that up :/
You can be my phantom if you want. Just haven't gotten around to posting.

You can be my phantom if you want. Just haven't gotten around to posting.
Thanks, but I'm getting a physical copy. SE is probably the only company that I somewhat like enough to buy physicals. Just wanted to see if it had any other followers other than myself, ahaha. I'm actually more hyped for the FF:XV demo than Type 0 itself >.>

Yeah I recall saying I wouldn't be able to pay until this week, so wasn't sure if you were ok with that :)

How much is the phantom btw?? thanks
I've sent you a pm few minutes ago.
It still hasn't popped up on psn so i don't know the final price. I think the game will be $50 so the phantom be $20

It will be available on psn. As the demo of FFXV comes only if you purchase within first two months

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/20/final-fantasy-xv-demos-map-revealed-available-for-first-two-months-with-digital-type-0-hd-version/

Nope mw2 was a masterpiece. I still get pissed thinking about how Ghost got shot in the face. No video game has ever made me literally say What the F&%$? out loud. And then teased about Cod Ghosts thinking it was his backstory :/

For Sale (Resells)

$2 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Injustice Gods Among Us (PS4)
$5 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass with all 4 DLCs (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$0.50 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$0.50 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$2 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$3 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$3 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + PacMan DX + Eufloria + Dragon's Lair II + Worms Golf + Stardrone

$6 - LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3)

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Resogun Season Pass (PS4)

Question I dont know the answer to... :

- If you grab someone's Main Phantom, with included PS+, does it Unlock your pre-existing PS+ Expired Games ?

(ofc, Phant does not include the PS+ Game, hence why I'm asking)

bread's done
Back