CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Looking to rent 'the order'

For anyone confused about or interested in what - Hand of Fate - is, the game is nothing like I originally expected and at the same time was pleasantly surprised. The card shuffler is actually a dungeon master, where you take the role as 'another' player in this rogue styled rpg.. definitely worth checking out, especially if you're into D&D/RPG's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thi was quickly burried. Still looking.
Hi guys, I got paypal money ready and I'm looking to buy for the following for PS4:

Resell or Phantom only:
- GTA V
- Diablo III ultimate evil edition
- Dragon Age Inquisition (Phantom preferred)
- NBA 2K15 (Phantom preferred)
- FIFA 15 (Phantom preferred)
- Madden 15 (Phantom preferred)

No timeshare please. PM me with your offers!

Q-Bert Reloaded
PS4
$2.50
1. Emoney244
$1.50
1. stillshadow
PS3
$0.50
1. Bleu_Skie
$0.25

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (Discounted to fill)

$1.25
1. Emoney244
2. fmz65
$0.75
1.Blabadon

New listings added!

PS4

• Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition - phantom
• Amazing Spiderman 2 - phantom
• Assassin's Creed IV - phantom, resell
• Assassin's Creed IV Season Pass - phantom
• Basement Crawl - phantom
• Battlefield 4 - phantom
• Bound By Flame - phantom
• Call of Duty Ghosts w/ Freefall map + Festive Pack - phantom
• Cel Damage - phantom
• Costume Quest 2 - phantom
• Daylight - phantom
• Destiny - phantom
• Entwined - phantom
• FIFA 2K14 - phantom
• Infamous First Light - phantom
• Killzone: Shadow Fall - phantom, resell
• Knack - phantom
• Lara Croft Osiris+DLC, Mercenary Kings, PJ Shooter, Towerfall Ascension - timeshare
• Lego Hobbit - phantom
• Lego Marvel Super Heroes - phantom, resell
• Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes - phantom
• Murdered: Soul Suspect - phantom
• NBA 2K14 - phantom
• Octodad - phantom
• Sniper Elite 3 - phantom
• SoundShapes + DLC, Plants vs Zombies - timeshare
• Strider - phantom
• Strike Suit Zero - phantom
• Surgeon Simulator - phantom
• Telltale Games Collection - phantom
• The Last of Us Remastered - phantom
• Thief - phantom
• Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - phantom
• Transistor - phantom
• Trine 2, Flower, Super Motherload - phantom
• Trials Fusion - phantom
• Valiant Hearts - phantom
• Watch Dogs w/ White Hat pack - phantom
• Zen Pinball 2 w/ $100 of tables - phantom

PS3
• Alice Madness Returns + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Assassin's Creed 3 + All DLC & Sorcery - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag + All DLC - timeshare
• Batman Arkham Origins + Cold Heart/Initiation/Knightfall - phantom, timeshare
• Battlefield 4 & Premium (all trophy DLC, pile of battlepacks, also Pistol+DMR unlocks) - resell, timeshare
• Borderlands 2 + Mechro/Dome/lvl61/SeasonPass, SoundShapes + DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Call of Duty Black Ops 2 + Season Pass + Nuketown Zombies + Nuketown 2025 - sellable, timeshare
• Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• DanceStar w/ songs - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Darksiders II w/ Crucible Pass and soundtrack - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Destiny w/ Season Pass PLUS Pre-Order Bonuses - resell, timeshare
• Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• God of War Ascension Online Pass - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Grand Theft Auto V, L.A. Noire Complete - phantom, timeshare
• GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Heavy Fire Afghanistan - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• LittleBigPlanet Karting + a ton of karts/costumes - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Machinarium - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Max Payne 3 + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Ni No Kuni & Jet Set Radio - sellable, flexible, timeshare
• Remember Me - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Saints Row 3 Complete (USA) - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Saints Row 3 Complete (German) - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Smurfs 2 - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• South Park: The Stick of Truth - phantom, timeshare
• Star Wars Force Unleashed DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Tomb Raider (2013) w/ bonus map/weapons/etc and Quantum Conundrum - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Walking Dead Episode 1 + 400 Days DLC - sellable, timeshare
• Watch Dogs w/ bonus guns/swag + adding season pass now - timeshare

CAG GS BROS WEEKLY VIRTUAL MEET UP
We decide between AW or PVZ for anybody who is skeptical this will be a weekly thing so accept the free share or download that resell u deleted.
Add each other

1) QDizzle81

2) Kamagii
3) Cloud1425
4) Mageshadow (might go rent AW to play with if that's what you guys decide)
5) Marauder

6) Albani

7) GhostlyD

Why not in the weekend :(
We will do, weekends tonight is just a mixer :)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/redirect.php?url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.timeanddate.com%252Fworldclock%252Ffixedtime.html%253Fmsg%253DCAG%252BGS%252BVIRTUAL%252BMEETUP%2526amp%253Biso%253D20150224T20%2526amp%253Bp1%253D179%26amp%3Bpid%3D12526195&pid=

I already created the psn thread so jump in guys Raiborg it would be nice If you participated.

I have been searching through the thread anyone point me in the right direction to timeshare the order. All this snow has let me have some more free time and I would like to rip through that one since it's only a few hours long.

Just like he would do to anyone else that refuses to answer his questions, I'm going to recommend that no one do business with Raiborg until he explains himself and gives the answers to the questions that are being asked in public. Rai, you've done this multiple times to others, so I only see it fair that you live up to your own standards.

I will repost this message as often as I can to make sure that it's not missed.
Can you provide an example?

[quote name="Kennaah" post="12528964" timestamp="1424819800"]Isn't that the tetris game ea fucked up ?
In which there is even lag?[/quote]
Tetris Ultimate PS4 Issues Update: http://youtu.be/79BOHD5XyDM
Looks like if you don't have a lot of friends or you play offline then it's okay lol..

I'm looking for a phantom Of DBZ PS4 if I can get one in the next few hours otherwise I'll pick up the physical copy tomorrow.

@cixthcents if you are keen on starting a group?

Can you provide an example?
You suddenly have short term memory? Or did you find the posts where you've done this and make sure to go back and edit all of them?

I'm not going to spend hours digging through the threads and your post history to find specific examples, because I know I wont.

1. You've had 4-5 days now to edit any posts in question.
2. There may not be specific examples.

I know for a fact that in October, you told Pravado, publicly, that you wouldn't be dealing with him until you got what you wanted from him. Mind you, the thing you wanted had nothing to bleeping do with you, but you somehow thought that the concept of you threatening to not do business with him would shake him down and you'd get what you wanted. It didn't work. What you did manage to do with this though, is basically imply that Pravado is shady and that he should be stayed away from. At the time, there is absolutely no doubt that you thought your comments were going to have some sort of impact, despite the fact that the vast majority of members here would probably side with Pravado over you if that line had to ever be drawn in the sand.

You've called out Yanks, Boosted, and myself. You've called out Yanks multiple times in the past year, repeatedly insinuating that he's doing some very shady work and shouldn't be trusted. You've put him on the spot so many times, and would not drop any of your questions until he bowed down to your mighty power and answered every single accusation you threw at him. When it was clear that yet again you were sticking your nose in where no one asked you and that you were completely off base and wrong, did you offer him an apology? No, because you're a bleeping weasel.

Here's what it all comes down to. You throw these people under the bus for any little thing you can find, even if it's nothing and you don't understand what's happened. Why are you doing this? It's simple: if people think you're the white knight of gamesharing, they'll never bother to look at what you may be doing wrong. This way you can go on and continue to do any shady things you want. Because it's not wrong until you get caught, right? You throw super low prices on things, and sometimes give them away for free with the hope that people will just see you as a nice guy who does soooo much for the community that you couldn't possibly do anything wrong (it's sad that this has actually worked and someone basically said that about you over the weekend.)

Then you play dumb and ask "What questions?" Like you, the master of digging up bleep in the past, suddenly can't remember what he was being called out on from less than a week ago.

I'm not sure if you have some sort of God complex, or what, but I'm just really confused about when you're going to learn that more and more people are leaving this community because of you. There are several behind the scenes sharing groups that have started up over the last year or so simply so that people don't have to visit this thread anymore. You think you're doing this wonderful service, but you're really driving so many people away. Think about all the people who said "Bleeping finally!" in response to your claim that you were stepping down as the unnominated, not asked for in any way, thread police. You quit that bleep for a bleeping week before getting right back up on your horse and thinking that this place can't survive without you. This place survived before you ever showed up, and it will continue long after if finishes its chemotherapy and finally rids itself of the cancer you are.

Don't bother responding either, because I know you're just going to come out with your usual bleep comments, because you're a coward who can't face confrontation that's directed at him. But you sure can dish it out, can't you?

---------

To everyone else:

This is my last post here. You can thank Raiborg for the loss of another gamesharing member.

Hosting some stuff. Preferring people with reputation. 60% resell, 40% phantom splits.

[H] Bloodborne Resell

[W] $35

Thanks!

Only $10 with plus and crossbuy and a plat guys!

Star Whahl ($12 $10) crossbuy

Ps4

1. pancakes

phantom

Resell PS3

phantom

Of Orcs and Men PS3 Phantom $0.83

I'm not going to spend hours digging through the threads and your post history to find specific examples, because I know I wont.

1. You've had 4-5 days now to edit any posts in question.
2. There may not be specific examples.
You don't have to quote specific instances - member names will work. Your post mentions yourself, Boosted, Yanks and Pravado. Are there any others?

Seems like a load of in house fighting bullshit, wouldnt normally comment on all of this but why don't we all just chill out. End of the day gameshare with who you want, if you dont want to trade with that particular person then fine. But seriously its like being back at school and im too old for all this shit

Therefore if anyone is interested

Phantom account with Little Big Planet 3 & Far Cry 4 PS4 available

Also have £25 PSN going

Pm me if any interest

Now off to make a huge bacon sarnie and a brew

bread's done
Back