CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Is The Order worth it?
If you like Single player games it's worth it. But if you already made up your mind even before the games released, even before the reviews, you may not enjoy it. It's a good game if you go blind.

Edit: What the fuck is happened here? Who left?

For Sale

The Order: 1886 (PS4/Phantom) - $20

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) - $9 Resell / $5 Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there no mods to put an end to all of this constant bickering? I agree with ManFromTheSham, if you don't trust someone or think they are shady, then by all means don't do business with them. If others want to, then let them. Take this shit to PM so the rest of us don't have to keep reading it. It was f'ing old two weeks ago.

ProfessorStotch, on 21 Feb 2015 - 5:18 PM, said:

Just like he would do to anyone else that refuses to answer his questions, I'm going to recommend that no one do business with Raiborg until he explains himself and gives the answers to the questions that are being asked in public.Rai, you've done this multiple times to others, so I only see it fair that you live up to your own standards.

I will repost this message as often as I can to make sure that it's not missed.
Can you provide an example?

Edit: What the fuck is happened here? Who left?
While I was trying my best while at work yesterday to throw together Our Virtual Meetup for it to be a success even after I invited him TWICE to join us and add his PSN tag to the list so i can add him to the thread he decided to quote and post the above to further antagonize Stotch.

For someone who reports thread members to mods if they dont edit or delete their posts (yes i know you do it ) You seem to be a law onto your own self Raiborg and any once of respect I had for you is no more. I will from today treat you like the newbie members who try to sell hundreds of phantoms upon joining the same day. And totally ignore you. Because quite frankly you are a jerk.

DO NOT PM ME LIKE LAST WEEKEND TO EDIT MY POST OR DELETE IT AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I RESPOND TO YOU IN PM OR THREAD AND I URGE OTHERS TO BOYCOTT YOUR SERVICES TILL YOU LEARN TO PLAY NICE. I REGRET TAKING THAT FREE PHANTOM OF MIRRORS EDGE FROM YOU LAST YEAR. SEND ME YOUR PP SO I CAN COMPENSATE YOU CAUSE I DONT WANT TO FEEL THIS STINK OF ME OWING YOU.

P.S SORRY FELLAS I HAD TO ADD THIS LAST POST BECAUSE THE TIME THIS OCCURED WAS AROUND THE SAME TIME OUR SESSION WAS GOING ON LAST NIGHT WHICH ANGERED ME.

With all this bickering I'm surprised this gameshare thread isn't locked by the mods. We've already been told that we are on thin ice and yet we still keep jumping and stomping our feet. I really don't want this community to be dispersed just because of something as simple as someone asking a question regarding locked spots. We've already lost so many vets that this thread looks nothing like how i remembered it when I joined. 

In the future, we should be more careful and not let disputes go public and spread like wildfire. Do it in PM's and if there is enough info to warrant a PSA concerning the member, post the warning with proof. 

The problem is as Stotch and QD said it.  There is one member that has been constantly antagonizing members both publicly and privately, to the point that he has driven many great members away.  He tries to cover it by undercutting everyone so people he hasn't called out or are new think he is a great guy.  He has gone so far as to create a new thread where he had people tell everyone that he should be the mod for this thread because we are so lost and lawless without him.

I know a lot of you are tired of the drama, but this thread/group/whatever this is, has lasted as long as it has because of the community.  When one member of the community becomes toxic and is destroying the community, he deserves to be called out and ridiculed.  Does it suck to see the drama? Absolutely.  Is it necessary for the health of the thread, imo Yes.  Besides lets be honest for a minute, it is February and the industry is slow as molasses this time of year.

With all this bickering I'm surprised this gameshare thread isn't locked by the mods. We've already been told that we are on thin ice and yet we still keep jumping and stomping our feet.
Not going to happen. For the record, here are the posts you're likely referring to:

https://www.cheapass...7#entry11304495

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-152#entry11323295

https://www.cheapass...2#entry11323309

In fact, Cheapy was considering allowing us to have a sub-forum. I posted the info in this thread a few times, but not enough members voiced their opinion on it, so I put it on hold, but you or anyone else can continue that discussion in that thread. Ask a mod to unhide it. The thread was titled "Request for a GS Sub-Forum‏" and was located here: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/12-news-feedback-site-assistance/

Take this shit to PM so the rest of us don't have to keep reading it. It was f'ing old two weeks ago.
After this post: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?view=findpost&p=12515952

I PM'd Pravado, but he responded here: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-556#entry12516006

I responded to that in PMs as well, and he has yet to respond.

So it doesn't look like I keep bringing it back up, I'll outline what I intend to do:

After a day or two (to give him time), I will respond to Stotch's last post, whether he names more members or doesn't respond at all. My response to each of his points will be short and concise, showing why he is wrong in each point. After I'm done, I'm going to report him.

If anyone thinks that's overdoing it, I would like to remind you that Boosted and Jlazenby1 were similarly called out with no proof whatsoever, except the accusers at least specified what they did. Anyway, the dude(s) showed no proof, so I reported them.

Boosted: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-465#entry11624310

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-558#entry11624505

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?view=findpost&p=11649330

Jlazenby1: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-336#entry11490660

Lol, I know I said that was my last post, but I'd like to know what grounds Raiborg has that he thinks he can report me on. I can't it to find out! I probably sent him a PM two years ago with an improper capitalization or something.

It's sad to see people go, especially members who've been here before me, who've helped me when I was new here.
Sure, I DO love some drama from time to time (at least when new members come into the thread and start spewing weird shit around, you know, the things that's just absurd/weird/funny, things that doesn't harm other members), but this shit have been going on for longer than before my "break", and that's like 4 months ago! I don't really know what this shit is about other than Raiborg made himself the thread-sheriff (or whatever it was) but this shit's got to fucking stop, it's getting annoying even for ME, and I can tolerate a lot!

Sure, I may not be the most active member, but I read the thread, everyday, and good members whom I like have left! And that saddens me!

Good thing that we've got QD who try to get us to have fun, we need that, we need the mood to lighten up!

[quote name="PancakesAreLove" post="12529648" timestamp="1424836979"]Basically $8 for resell and $4 for phantom IF plus is used.

Under Night In Birth ($24 with plus)
Resell ($8)
1. Snowvixen
phantom ($4)
2.[/quote]
I'll take a phantom lol.

So it doesn't look like I keep bringing it back up, I'll outline what I intend to do:

After a day or two (to give him time), I will respond to Stotch's last post, whether he names more members or doesn't respond at all. My response to each of his points will be short and concise, showing why he is wrong in each point. After I'm done, I'm going to report him.
And here is half the problem. Just respond now get it over with, and then let it go. All reporting him does is make you look petty.

Its like being at school. We need a headmaster to clunk heads together. Kiss and make up or keep apart in the playground children. Its really quite simple.

Deal with who you trust, if you don't trust them don't deal with them. This is supposed to be about helping each other out, game sharing, having a laugh etc. Not constant bickering.

Sure there are going to be a few times where someone doesnt agree with what the other person has said. That's life. If you can deal with the shit and move forward fantastic. If not, no biggie. There's more to life than this

Now im going to go back to planting C4 and blowing up bears. If anyone cares to add me Manfromthesham on PSN

If not I bid you all a fond day/evening whatever it is

I'm not really interested in stiring the pot but could you explain what CAG rules Stotch and the other mentioned members broke that constitute being reported?

These reports will accomplish nothing other than to further bring light to this thread and community that the mods don't seem to like to begin with. You're well aware of this Raiborg and I really have to call into question your motives as it appears you would like to shut it down due to not getting your way with the thread and even moderator.

The vacating vets and antics of you are the reason I have slowly walked away from participating in this thread. Your unnecessary white knight policing of this thread is every bit of the cancer that was mentioned and will be the end of this community.

Hahahahahahahaha How The fuck You Gonna Report Someone Over Game Sharing Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Thread Like Nigga Buy The Game Retail Haha

Let's be clear, Raiborg isn't reporting me over anything gameshare related. He's reporting me because I swore at him and called him names.

But I'll really be the bigger man here and walk away from this. If anyone wants to continue to deal with me, I'll still be available via PM. You can also catch me in the PSNOT OT in the off topic section of CAG.

Let's be clear, Raiborg isn't reporting me over anything gameshare related. He's reporting me because I swore at him and called him names.

But I'll really be the bigger man here and walk away from this. If anyone wants to continue to deal with me, I'll still be available via PM. You can also catch me in the PSNOT OT in the off topic section of CAG.
Great thing to do Stotch, and Raiborg, man you should do the same, Qdiz tried very hard yesterday to chill things out (we should have raided bruh!) and even after that this discussion goes on, so if you don't want to participate in this kind of events then don't, but do the rest of us a favor and stop this discussion (this goes to stotch, pravado and Qdiz too) no one will change their mind, so who are all of you trying to convince with all your arguments and your thread long posts? I can bet that all of you are busy adults and have better things to do than fighting on a forum, so if you don't want to deal with someone's shit then you can add him/them to your ignore list and save us the drama.

Any cheap phantoms/resells for sale?

There is a $16 digital code of Last of Us remastered PS4 here not sure if thats a good price?

http://boxeddeal.com/last-of-us-remastered-edition-playstation-4-dlc-code-email-delivery.html
Yes it's hell of a deal specially if you share it the split would be 9.5/6.5

Lol, I know I said that was my last post, but I'd like to know what grounds Raiborg has that he thinks he can report me on.
The four links at the end of my last post, together with your two lengthy posts answer this.

And here is half the problem. Just respond now get it over with, and then let it go. All reporting him does is make you look petty.
I respond, he adds more members names, I respond, he says something else,...

If I had the time, I'd post every member I've 'called out' showing that what he claims is false. He uses terms like 'many times'. He should be able to name at least one example.

About the petty part: What you don't or might not have seen is I have recommended Stotch and Yanks to potential buyers, even when I was selling the same content. Before his first long post, Stotch wasn't even blacklisted.

I'm not really interested in stiring the pot but could you explain what CAG rules Stotch and the other mentioned members broke that constitute being reported?

These reports will accomplish nothing other than to further bring light to this thread and community that the mods don't seem to like to begin with. You're well aware of this Raiborg and I really have to call into question your motives as it appears you would like to shut it down due to not getting your way with the thread and even moderator.
Only Stotch. Other members disagreed - they didn't slander or post that business shouldn't be done with me because they don't like me.

The first three links in my last post answer this.

Read your two lengthy posts again.

Great thing to do Stotch, and Raiborg, man you should do the same,
Ludwig, what if I implied you were trying to sell a cracked account and when asked for proof, I showed there was none and I just don't like you?

Ah snap Batman Arkham Knight Trailer looks awesome!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpXUIh7rlWI[/media]

I didn't realize the thread had such problems going on. What happened to the grown up thing of ignoring those who you don't agree with. 

A community like this is supposed to survive on trust and everyone getting along, people here seemed as good as friends for complete strangers on the net. 

Shame to see it like this, surprised to hear people like Boosted left for this reason, i liked that guy.

So I am designating Saturday for our next CAG GS VIrtual Meetup.
I would like whoever wasn't added to the psn message thread to please pm me your psn tag so I can add you to the mix.
Things I would like to have organized is
1) what games we can run so that everyone can install rent or buy the games we intend to play.

2) A set time- a couple of you guys were on your way home last night when we started. Some others were on Netflix or were playing other games. I would really like this to be a permanent fixture in our community so when a badass game comes out like bf hard line we can have a great time.

Feel free to pm me or better yet post here with thoughts because this will be our thing everyone has a say. Roythealmighty had an awesome straw poll which we can use to vote on games

Holy shit, you guys are still at it? I took like a 3 day leave from this thread because I was just getting confused as fuck about what was going on. I come back and the first post I read is more bullshit.

What the fuck is going on here? Jesus.

Holy shit, you guys are still at it? I took like a 3 day leave from this thread because I was just getting confused as fuck about what was going on. I come back and the first post I read is more bullshit.

What the fuck is going on here? Jesus.

Tl;dgaf where da shadow of mordor DLC shares at.

Nevermind. Thought it was out thia week.

So I am designating Saturday for our next CAG GS VIrtual Meetup.
I would like whoever wasn't added to the psn message thread to please pm me your psn tag so I can add you to the mix.
Things I would like to have organized is
1) what games we can run so that everyone can install rent or buy the games we intend to play.

2) A set time- a couple of you guys were on your way home last night when we started. Some others were on Netflix or were playing other games. I would really like this to be a permanent fixture in our community so when a badass game comes out like bf hard line we can have a great time.

Feel free to pm me or better yet post here with thoughts because this will be our thing everyone has a say. Roythealmighty had an awesome straw poll which we can use to vote on games
Saturday is perfect for me. My wife works a 24 hour shift and the kids go to bed at 10 so I'm good to go whenever.

P.S. Somebody Xenoverse me!

Ludwig, what if I implied you were trying to sell a cracked account and when asked for proof, I showed there was none and I just don't like you?
Yeah I understand that, but man you have to let this go... As you said above "he just don't like you" so why play along? Because of one person accusation (without proof) people won't stop making deals with you, so why try so hard to prove him wrong? You surely won't convince him... And most of the people decide to skip all this drama posts so you are not convincing them either, so save yourself some headache stop this discussion, continue with your trades and play some games.

Cheers man.

Would anyone be able to help me buy this TLoU code? http://www.cheapassgamer.com/redirect.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fboxeddeal.com%2Flast-of-us-remastered-edition-playstation-4-dlc-code-email-delivery.html&pid=12530595

You have to live in US to buy it, or are you able to write any address?

So I am designating Saturday
Sweet, I SHOULD be able to participate! I'm probably going out on Saturday (maybe Friday), but unless I meet a really hot chick I should be home in time to play! (depends on when we're going) :D

Yeah I understand that, but man you have to let this go... As you said above "he just don't like you" so why play along? Because of one person accusation (without proof) people won't stop making deals with you, so why try so hard to prove him wrong? You surely won't convince him... And most of the people decide to skip all this drama posts so you are not convincing them either, so save yourself some headache stop this discussion, continue with your trades and play some games.

Cheers man.
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. If Azazael said what Stotch did, but to Yanks, I'd ask him for specifics just the same. If he couldn't provide proof, I'd report him.

I can't handle the drama between all my friends here, it's tearing me apart. I am going to ask to be banned or for a way to deactivate my account, I love you guys too much to watch this happen.

Would anyone be able to help me buy this TLoU code? http://www.cheapassgamer.com/redirect.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fboxeddeal.com%2Flast-of-us-remastered-edition-playstation-4-dlc-code-email-delivery.html&pid=12530595

You have to live in US to buy it, or are you able to write any address?

Sweet, I SHOULD be able to participate! I'm probably going out on Saturday (maybe Friday), but unless I meet a really hot chick I should be home in time to play! (depends on when we're going) :D
I think I speak for Snakeybro and everyone else when I say GS BROS BEFORE HOES BRO unless she ends up being your future wife then I'm sorry :( for this post.

P.S stop feeding the troll.
So Saturday it is then just need to work out a time hopefully more ppl join us. As we hve to do it where the guys on the other side of the planet can actually not be to sleepy to get owned.

I can't handle the drama between all my friends here, it's tearing me apart. I am going to ask to be banned or for a way to deactivate my account, I love you guys too much to watch this happen.
I don't understand how getting yourself banned would even make a slight difference? Just don't use your account instead! Or just post in other threads. There's other threads worth checking out here on CAG! I don't know who you are, and if you leaving would make a difference, but it would just be unnecessary to get yourself banned, for yourself and for us (if you're a reliable member that is)

I think I speak for Snakeybro and everyone else when I say GS BROS BEFORE HOES BRO unless she ends up being your future wife then I'm sorry :( for this post.
Truer words have never been spoken! ;)
I don't think I'll meet my future wife here where I live though, I know a lot of the girls around and most of them seem unlikely to become my future wife. My ex would've been the one in that case. She was pretty awesome most of the time, but I don't think I'll hook up with her again! Nah, I think my future wife lives elsewhere, maybe in the US or Japan, if I'm lucky to move there in the future :p

I saw a new girl working at my local store today though, sure, she was cleaning the store (not that there's anything wrong with that!) but holy hell, I almost fell in love right there!

And hey, we're never tired on CAG, lol!

bread's done
Back