CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Yeah unfortunately I can't take advantage of that $6 thing. All I have are psn cards which I'm not looking to sell and a phantom of Zombie Army Trilogy. I'd need a series of dominoes to fall before I could buy into anything at this point.

Yeah unfortunately I can't take advantage of that $6 thing. All I have are psn cards which I'm not looking to sell and a phantom of Zombie Army Trilogy. I'd need a series of dominoes to fall before I could buy into anything at this point.
Does ZAT have matchmaking for the coop story/horde mode and is it quick to find others on PS4?

End of my spring break tonight and I completely failed in my goal of trimming my PS3 backlog any. Made it as far as the final chapter of Xillia 2, at least.

Am I correct in assuming that doing a hard drive upgrade (via backing up to an external HDD, swapping internal drives, and restoring from external) on a PS3 would force me to reactivate accounts before games could be played, rendering my phantoms useless?

End of my spring break tonight and I completely failed in my goal of trimming my PS3 backlog any. Made it as far as the final chapter of Xillia 2, at least.

Am I correct in assuming that doing a hard drive upgrade (via backing up to an external HDD, swapping internal drives, and restoring from external) on a PS3 would force me to reactivate accounts before games could be played, rendering my phantoms useless?
Your phantoms will be no mas

Look in the OP#2, where it lists 256MB and 16MB models. If you have a model that is 16MB you will for sure lose all phantoms, while if you have a 256MB model you MIGHT actually retain the phantoms.

Does ZAT have matchmaking for the coop story/horde mode and is it quick to find others on PS4?
Don't know, I haven't had much time to play it yet. Besides, I try not to get too into any game until it's been phantomized. Don't wanna get too attached and then have to be without it for any length. Guess the below is the right answer...

Yes and Yes. Game is badass unlike their previous iterations such as Sniper Elite.
I'm amazed that such a whatever-seeming game has such high praises!

Anybody want a phantom of the following games on one account?

Final fantasy type-0HD and Bladestorm: nightmares: estimated price $120

Resell
Kennaah: $70

Phantom
<Userwithgreatgametast> $50

OR seperate account

Final fantasy type-0 HD $60

Resell: $35

kennaah

Phantom: $25

<Userwithgreattaste>

Bladestorm nightmare $60

Resell $35

Kennaah

Phantom $25

<Userwithgreataste>

Probably old news, but I just gave up on trying to finish Evil Within. fuck everything about that game after chapter 9. It's rare that a game frustrates me to that level. Especially the one hit kills that every boss and seemingly normal enemy has at that point.

Was really enjoying it too up until chapter 10. Shame they lost their shit after that and just went for frustrating over interesting and challenging.
You can play more as the first story DLC is supposed to be released this week. ;)

SELLING:

Zombie Army Trilogy (phantom)- $16

Also will be looking to get in on one of those cheap-ass shares of Battlefield *if it works* once this sells. Hell I'd pay all $6 for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Question - is there any word on whether PS4 will support external drive game installations in the future? I'm at the point where I need to replace my stock drive since it's just too damn small for digital gamesharing.

Question - is there any word on whether PS4 will support external drive game installations in the future? I'm at the point where I need to replace my stock drive since it's just too damn small for digital gamesharing.
Do you really need that many games on it at the same time? Just play them and delete them, unless it's something you're going to play on a regular basis like popular multiplayer games. Like, I mean, there's no need to keep things like The Order, Infamous, Far Cry, etc. on there after they have been beaten.

Do you really need that many games on it at the same time? Just play them and delete them, unless it's something you're going to play on a regular basis like popular multiplayer games. Like, I mean, there's no need to keep things like The Order, Infamous, Far Cry, etc. on there after they have been beaten.
I take virtually forever to beat games since I can't keep my focus on any single game for too long, and I buy phantoms to keep it more affordable, so a much larger HDD would benefit me personally.

Not sure if anyone is interested or already saw the ad but you can get Dyling Light for 31.99 if you are a GCU member..you just need to get the instore-ad and have them pricematch the bubble that says that Dying Light is 31.99 for GCU.

What is the best PS4 Lego game?

Also, LOL at Hardline

720 on Xbox One, 900 on PS4

Totally worth $6.00

I take virtually forever to beat games since I can't keep my focus on any single game for too long, and I buy phantoms to keep it more affordable, so a much larger HDD would benefit me personally.
I can't focus on more than one. For me it's like watching only small parts of several different movies, at different times, until they have all been completely watched. :razz:

Anyone with GTA v (ps4) or cod aw (ps4) send me a pm. Looking for a resales if possible but would consider phantoms.

Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea ($40 if group completes while code is available/$50 otherwise) (Out March 10th, file size should be around 7 GB)

Resell - 13.33 (with code)
1. Bigwig_rah

Phantom - 6.67 (with code)
1. Sierra
2. gpackin (formerly kvntwvlf)

Still looking for one more person to complete group.   Deidara has offered to host and provide the code if the group completes.

System: Ps4
Wanted: Offer/Destiny Expansion Pass
Games Available: Infamous SS, BF4, D3, Destiny, Cod AW, GTA V, Dying Light, and tons of ps plus games (ALL PS4)

Either Pm me with offer or reply

Rumor is, is the PS4 will get a massive update including a lot of features one of which is being able to back up games to an external hard drive.

AG9dQBS.jpg

Advanced Warfare Season Pass ($50)

Ps4 $20 (resell)

Ps4 $5 (phantom)

Ps3 $10 (resell)
1. KaptainAK

Ps3 $2.50 (phantom)

Added phantoms as all I can afford atm is $10 :( #studentlife

H:
Fifa 15, pvz garden warfare, and tales of borderlands ep1 (Ps4 resell)
W:
25 Amazon gc or swap for other ps4 resell games or offers

Timeshare. PS4

Next Week

DMC Definitive Edition (PM me to join the queue)

The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC

.......................................................................................................................

Added This Week
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Helldivers $1

White Night $1
.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $2
COD Advanced Warfare + Season Pass $2
Chariot $1.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2

Dragon Ball Xenoverse $3
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends $2
Evolve $3
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Game of thrones ep 1 +2 $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1.50
Guilty Gear xrd sign $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50
Life is strange ep 1 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1.50
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $2
PVZ Garden Warfare $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50

Resident Evil Revalations Ep 1 +2 $0.50 a day
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $3
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1.50
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1.50
Tales from the borderlands ep 1 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $2
WWE 2K15 $2

Phantoms Ps4
Chariot $3

Timeshare. PS4

Next Week

DMC Definitive Edition (PM me to join the queue)

The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC

Added This Week
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Helldivers $1

White Night $1
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $2
COD Advanced Warfare + Season Pass $2
Chariot $1.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2

Dragon Ball Xenoverse $3
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends $2
Evolve $3
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Game of thrones ep 1 +2 $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1.50
Guilty Gear xrd sign $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50
Life is strange ep 1 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1.50
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $2
PVZ Garden Warfare $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50

Resident Evil Revalations Ep 1 +2 $0.50 a day
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $3
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1.50
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1.50
Tales from the borderlands ep 1 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $2
WWE 2K15 $2

Phantoms Ps4
Chariot $3
Sorry I'm new to the new gamesharing concept on PSN with the phantom/resell stuff but how exactly does timeshare work? I thought you can only deactivate a system every 6 months.

So after watching a preview video of Bloodborne... I am SO in!

Bloodborne

3/24

Resell $35

Turk

Phantom $25

I'll host.

*Also still offering up that phantom of Zombie Army Trilogy...*

Ok guys, so they have changed the price of Battlefield Hardline (it's only 30 times more now :D), but I haven't received any emails regarding that and the game is still on my account. Fingers crossed, I think we may get lucky on this one (granted my credit card has to get accepted first lol).

Anybody want a phantom of the following games on one account?

Final fantasy type-0HD and Bladestorm: nightmares: estimated price $120

Resell
Kennaah: $70

Phantom
<Userwithgreatgametast> $50

OR seperate account

Final fantasy type-0 HD $60

Resell: $35

kennaah

Phantom: $25

<Userwithgreattaste>

Bladestorm nightmare $60

Resell $35

Kennaah

Phantom $25

<Userwithgreataste>

Ok guys, so they have changed the price of Battlefield Hardline (it's only 30 times more now :D), but I haven't received any emails regarding that and the game is still on my account. Fingers crossed, I think we may get lucky on this one (granted my credit card has to get accepted first lol).
I noticed that just now. It's disappeared from the store. But I searched Hardline, and it's shows as "PURCHASED" for Deluxe edition. Premium is not available on the store yet. I'm sure it will also show as purchased when it's available :)

Let's hope for the best.

That is a great question.
I've found one article stating that if you delete the demo you won't have it anymore. It seems that you can only download the demo once.
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/16/final-fantasy-xv-episode-duscae-demo-will-be-yours-until-deleted-from-your-ps4xbox-one-code-valid-until-2016/
what do you say if we take the wait and see approach, we form the group and dont preorder just yet. If the demo is available confirmed for both of us we take the plunge if not we reconsider?

FOR RENT (per week):

The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)

Grim Fandango (PS4): $1

Dark Souls II (PS3): $0.50

Outland (PS3): $0.25

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - available 3/24

System: Ps4
Wanted: Offer/Destiny Expansion Pass
Games Available: Infamous SS, BF4, D3, Destiny, Cod AW, GTA V, Dying Light, and tons of ps plus games (ALL PS4)

Either Pm me with offer or reply

bread's done
Back