CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

For the ones with BF Hardline on CZ account, heard there was some progress, not in a positive way. Apparently the PS3 portion of the order was cancelled. Hopefully the same won't happen to PS4.

Can anyone do a solid and hook me up with GTAV on the PS3? RIP disk drive.

Selling PS3 GS

• J-stars Victory Vs $9 Paypal (Resell)
  • YGO: Millenium Duel & Monopoly Plus $6 Paypal (Phantom)
  • Old PSN Account worth of games $5 Paypal (Resell, 2 slots)
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike

Little Big Planet 1

Borderlands 1

Acceleration of SURGI X Edition

Destrega (PS1)

InFamous 1

Tomb Raider UnderWorld

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World w/ DLC

Pac-MAN Champion Edition DX+

Sonic Adventure W/ DX upgrade

Resident Evil 2 (PS1)

Wolfenstein 3D

2Xtreme (PS1)

Castlevania: SotN (PS1)

FOR RENT (per week):

The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango (PS4): $1
Destiny (PS4): $1 
[Currently being rented]

Dark Souls II (PS3): $0.50
Outland (PS3): $0.25

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - available 3/24 - [1 on queue]

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I've been out of the loop on this Type-0 thing for a few years, can someone direct me to some good game play videos in english please?

Anyone willing to share a Netflix. Hulu Plus/ or WWE Network account with me? I can give GTA5 or other games for it or willing to give $ we can discuss a deal. Pm me plz!

So what you guys doing regarding the Czech hardline accounts? I can't seem to add credit via the wallet, only option for me is to add funds via a pre-paid card using the site linked before.. and I'm a bit skeptical. 

Timeshares available:

*PS4* Zombie Army Trilogy- $1/week

*PS4* Saints Row IV/Gat Out Of Hell- $1/week

Want (if it happens, no big deal if not):

*PS4* One of those cheapo shares of Battlefield *Will pay the whole $6. Will take either phantom or resell*

So what you guys doing regarding the Czech hardline accounts? I can't seem to add credit via the wallet, only option for me is to add funds via a pre-paid card using the site linked before.. and I'm a bit skeptical.
You need to have a eu based credit card on the account. They can add funds.

If you're like me you have to use the site/know someone in CR who can get codes.

I'm trying to figure it out too lol

[quote name="Mageshadow" post="12566186" timestamp="1426279890"]So what you guys doing regarding the Czech hardline accounts? I can't seem to add credit via the wallet, only option for me is to add funds via a pre-paid card using the site linked before.. and I'm a bit skeptical. [/quote]
what is the special thing about Czech account? just arriving and totally uninformed.

Also looking for UFC PS4 Phantom or Owner

Anybody want a phantom of the following games on one account?

Regarding the FF XV demo: 
http://www.cheapassg...6/&pid=12556650

So not sure both users would be able to dl the demo

BLADESTOM ALREADY AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
Final fantasy type-0HD and Bladestorm: nightmares: estimated price $110

Resell
Kennaah: $65

Phantom
$45

OR seperate account

Final fantasy type-0 HD $60

Resell: $35

kennaah

Phantom: $25

(maybe mauaus but he isn't sure yet?)

Bladestorm nightmare $50

Resell $30

Kennaah

Phantom $20

You need to have a eu based credit card on the account. They can add funds.

If you're like me you have to use the site/know someone in CR who can get codes.

I'm trying to figure it out too lol
Are you going to wait until the game releases and then add funds? (what happens if you don't have enough funds/CC gets declined when you pre-order something?) Or are you planning on adding funds and then seeing if they will charge full price?

I just tried checking out (I stopped half way) using the website.. and it requires a czech address. I closed it out for now, but I can just google maps a Czech adress.. and try to let it go through, since the code is a digital delivery.

This is kinda a PIA but well worth it if they only charge me what I signed up for

Did anyone get an email about a cancellation on their CZ accounts? I'm reading several people have gotten one.

Edit: Mine was cancelled too. Sadface.

Did anyone get an email about a cancellation on their CZ accounts? I'm reading several people have gotten one.

Edit: Mine was cancelled too. Sadface.
Yup.. I did too. Welp. fuck.

Time to go dish out $45 for Hardline at BB... after trading in Dragon Inq and using a GC.. Lol

Question is.. get it for the One.. or PS4..

Are you going to wait until the game releases and then add funds? (what happens if you don't have enough funds/CC gets declined when you pre-order something?) Or are you planning on adding funds and then seeing if they will charge full price?

I just tried checking out (I stopped half way) using the website.. and it requires a czech address. I closed it out for now, but I can just google maps a Czech adress.. and try to let it go through, since the code is a digital delivery.

This is kinda a PIA but well worth it if they only charge me what I signed up for
I plan to add funds and see what happens (200 Kc). I tried adding funds with my U.S. CC but the site won't let me do so. I'm currently looking for someone in CR to see if they can get the PSN credit for me. if not the pre-order will likely be cancelled.

Keep plannin Tok.

fucking PSN
Just checked my email. Looks like pre-orders are being cancelled.

So much for that idea!

jPACxUP.png

Advanced Warfare Season Pass Resell - $10 and Phantom - $2.50

Both are PS3. Rest of the group is filled so we only need these two.

Any Canadians with an open Bloodborne spot who would take a CA $20 PSN Code as part of the payment? :razz:

Also for sale:

FS:
Bound By Flame Phantom (PS4)
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Season Pass Phantom (PS4)

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Season Pass Phantom and Resell (PS3
Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star Phantom (PS3)
Arcana Heart 3: Love Max Phantom (PS3)
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Phantoms (PS3)

Feel free to make offers! Accepting Payments in Paypal, Amazon GC or XBL Points/Currency

My Czech Hardline order got cancelled too. I was able to fund the PSN account with my card without a problem. But my money is in the wallet now. I should use it to fund a small indie group I guess.

Going to chat with Sony today. Maybe they can refund or reinstate the pre-order if I get lucky.

For Sale

The Order: 1886 (PS4/Phantom) - $18

Battlefield 4 full game & Premium (PS3/Phantom) - $5 

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) - $7 Resell / $3.50 Phantom

For Rent

The Order: 1886 - $1.50 per week

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $1 Per week

For sale:

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS3, US, phantom)

1. Available - $6

2. Available - $6

Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3, US, phantom + Tomb Raider Underworld)

1. Available - $4

2. Available - $4

Minecraft (PS4, EU, phantom)

1. Available - $7

Or best offer.

So I finally finished Order 1886, took maybe 9 hours consider I like to look around too long and explore despite it's linear game level. I have to say the game is somewhat between awesome and disappointing, it's disappointing that parts of the game is mad boring: forced to walk through unnecessary segments that slows down the momentum of the game. I'm also not fond on the whole cover and shoot gameplay, it feels like Gears of War which is disliked so much in comparison to Uncharted where is much more fluid. Most of the weapons except maybe two guns are interesting while the rest feel almost the same. I keep forgetting to use blacksight which reminds me about of the dead eye targeting system from RDR but it's hardly interesting. Now the awesome part, the story and graphics. Visually, this game is nothing but eye-candy, and I love the facial animation and the works they done with the characters. I play this game purely for it's visual and I'm beyond impressed. Now the story, if it wasn't for the good story telling, I would of put down this game during the first two hours of gameplay, half way through I was so psyched that I didn't even want to stop and kept going until I reached the end. Ending sorta sucks because not only is the ending a QTE event but it leaves with that cliffhanger ending blah. I guess a sequel might be in the works but who knows...

TL;DR  somewhat boring gameplay with forced slow-walking and mediocre hide and cover shooting, but with nice graphics and cool story thats definitely worth playing it through the whole game once.

I actually really enjoyed The Order. There was absolutely some pacing issues in some areas, but for the most part, I was able to ignore it because I was actually interested in what was happening.

I was able to Platinum in about 6-7 hours of actual play. Really short game, but I think if they tried to stretch this out into 10-12 hours it would have been even worse.

If anyone interested in taking a phantom of Driveclub for $20 then please pm me so that I can host this game. Can't afford to pay full price that's why need someone to take phantom.
Only regulars well known members.

Thanks.

Timeshares available:

*PS4* Zombie Army Trilogy- $1/week (might be willing to sell. Backlog is about to get much bigger! $24 for the resell.)pending

*PS4* Saints Row IV/Gat Out Of Hell- $1/week

Want:
PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell

Have:

PS3 Risen 3 resell $4

Rentals:

PS4 Lego Batman 3 with Season Pass $2/week (out until 3/17)

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2 rental $1/week

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 rental $1/week

bread's done
Back