CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Anyone have A Timeshare for

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry PS4???

stand-alone title

Last edited by a moderator:
What about resells? Can they DL it as well? Still waiting for gpackin's response... I really NEED to play the demo now, lol.
I'm downloading the demo and game right now. And mauaus is downloading it as well (he's the phantom).
I haven't gotten a pm yet that the demo isn't downloadable

Apparently Final Fantasy 0 HD is only 37$ USD on the Brazil store. But I'm not sure how to go about that. Using a Credit Card on their store seems pretty complicated.

Want:

PS4 Assassin's Creed Black Flag phantom

PS4 The Crew resell

PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell

Have:

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 Season Pass phantom (all episodes included) $2

PS3 Risen 3 resell $3

Rentals:

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2 rental $1/week

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 rental $1/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth is, for whatever reason, only $5 on PSN right now. Shows on the blog as a price drop from $30, and it doesn't mention it as a sale price in the store, but the Xbox version just decreased last weekend from $30 -> $20, so it's probably either a sale or an error.

Either way, if you don't have it yet now'd be the time to pick it up.

CAVDKVjVAAA4xNz.jpg

38353-the-feels-gif-2RqD.gif

The love in those profile pics

Went and picked up Battlefield Hardline for XBO.. still haven't opened it. I paid $5 for ea access and played the full 10 hour trial. I enjoyed it but something felt "off"

Game is a buggy mess, TDM spawns are fucked, conquest ticket bleed rate is stupid, hotwire is fucking gay (I don't want to chase a car for 20 minutes kthx ) and hesist & blood money are okay but games are so short that the rounds aren't enjoyable. I also HATE the fact i don't how cops and robbers have different guns.. fucks with you bad

The campaign seemed fun, but I only got a small taste of it so dunno. Also I have no idea how long it actually is.. so there's that

I'm still debating on opening it.. thought about xenoverse, but that doesn't seem that great either.

fuck games lately though.. they're being relased sub-par and half broken, only to be fixed 3-4 months down the road because we're allowing devs/companies to do this.

edit: i guess I should add I traded in DA:I and FC4 for BF:hardline & Bloodborne.. just couldn't get back into those and figured turn the old into new for free is cool

TL:DR

38353-the-feels-gif-2RqD.gif

Went and picked up Battlefield Hardline for XBO.. still haven't opened it. I paid $5 for ea access and played the full 10 hour trial. I enjoyed it but something felt "off"

Game is a buggy mess, TDM spawns are fucked, conquest ticket bleed rate is stupid, hotwire is fucking gay (I don't want to chase a car for 20 minutes kthx ) and hesist & blood money are okay but games are so short that the rounds aren't enjoyable. I also HATE the fact i don't how cops and robbers have different guns.. fucks with you bad

The campaign seemed fun, but I only got a small taste of it so dunno. Also I have no idea how long it actually is.. so there's that

I'm still debating on opening it.. thought about xenoverse, but that doesn't seem that great either.

fuck games lately though.. they're being relased sub-par and half broken, only to be fixed 3-4 months down the road because we're allowing devs/companies to do this.

edit: i guess I should add I traded in DA:I and FC4 for BF:hardline & Bloodborne.. just couldn't get back into those and figured turn the old into new for free is cool

Well I got ff type zero and the guy that wanted the phantom didn't contact me, I will wait a day, but if someone is interested let me know, please you need to have some rep in cag and the spreedsheet.

Also

Have
Fifa15, tales from borderlands ep1 and pvz garden warfare ps4 resell

25 amazon gc, pm if you are interested

MLP avatars
If it only it was $4.00 avatar bundle.

After Battlefield 4's debacle, I am more cautious when it comes to EA games.

It was the same situation with Battlefield 3 with side-exclusive guns. In my opinion, the USMC starting guns were much better than their Russian counterpart, gameplay-wise. You do eventually remove the lock when you accumulate enough points.

A while back, some one here posted a great article detailing one of the issues with today's games. I took a quick glance and it mentioned releasing incomplete games.

If only I saved the article when I had the chance.

I agree with your sentiment we indirectly allowed this to happen. I thought my PlayStation 3 was turning into a paperweight because of the numerous times it froze when i was playing Battlefield 4. It begs the question, why did they not work out the bugs before release?

Sleeping Dogs Definite Edition (PS4)

Please note it's from the Czech Region.

Anyone interested in buying the phantom slot?

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Editon (PS4)

Resell

1. tokyostomp ($9)

Phantom

2. ????????? ($6)

And as always

Vets or vouch

Sleeping Dogs Definite Edition (PS4)

Please note it's from the Czech Region.

Anyone interested in buying the phantom slot?

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Editon (PS4)

Resell

1. tokyostomp ($9)

Phantom

2. ????????? ($6)

And as always

Vets or vouch
I'd be interested. Is it like any other phantom despite the region or are there more restrictions?

Anyone for South Park? :D/

Resell:

1. Jikinova - $1.67

2. Jikinova - $1.67

Phantom:

1. Available - $0.83

2. Available - $0.83

If no, I'll add it to my big account with cut-priced games:)

Timeshare. PS4
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection)
Bloodborne

......................................................................................................................
Added This Week

(PM me to be added to the queue)
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $3
Battlefield Hardline $3
Tales From The Borderlands Ep 2 $0.50 a day
Resident Evil Revelations Season Pass $1.50

.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
Chariot $1
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse  $3
Driveclub  $2
DivekIck  $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
Legends $2
Evolve $2
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Game of thrones ep 1 +2  $0.50 a day  
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign  $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50
Life is strange ep 1 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2.50
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50  
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor  + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2   $0.50 a day            
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3   $2
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Phantoms  Ps4
Chariot $3
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass (all episodes) $9

Does buying a game from another region affects multiplayer? im living in asia and say for example i bought bloodborne in us store, do i match up with US players? instead of users near my area?

Thanks!

Also looking for bloodborne resell spot, could do 2/3 split for the resell spot.

I am going to start a group for MLB 15 The Show on PS4

MLB 15 The Show

1. Resell (SmarkBran) $35

2. Phantom (Open) $25

PM me if you are interested

Release Date is March 31st

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4

The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1
Destiny: $1 [Currently being rented]
Watchdogs: $1

PS3

Dark Souls II: $0.50
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

COMING SOON

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - available 3/24 - [1 on queue]
Infamous: Second Son: $1

FOR SALE:

South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3) phantom: $1

Does buying a game from another region affects multiplayer? im living in asia and say for example i bought bloodborne in us store, do i match up with US players? instead of users near my area?

Thanks!
No, it doesn't affect. Unless the game uses a separate server for each region of the game (like Demon's Souls did), but those cases are very few.

Again with the off-topic:

Anyone have Gamestop certificates? Looking for $50 off one item (if the price is reasonable...)

Timeshares available:

*PS4* Saints Row IV w/Gat Out Of Hell dlc $1/week

Is there a way to test a PSN code without actually redeeming it. I know you can on xbox and wasn't sure if there was a way for PSN.
You can input them into the PSN store. Just don't redeem the product on the redeem page.

FS:
Battlefield: Hardline PS4 Phantom - $23
FF15 Demo Phantom - $2
^ above phantoms available late this evening

Timeshare: FF15 Demo $.50/day
I'll also rent out a locked spot slot for the demo. Same price as above.

Demo is fun. No grinding is about 2-3 hours. Locked in 5 hours last night with after ending grinding.

bread's done
Back