CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

For Sale

NBA2k15 (Resell) $19

Driveclub (Phantom) $20

MOTOGP14 and MXGP in one account (Resell) $45

Currently Rented

Shadow Of Mordor

Last edited by a moderator:
well farcry 4 ps4 version is $20.40 on my regional ps store, anyone up for a phantom?

far cry 4 ps4

resell (12.24)

-stryder43

phantom ($8.16) only accepting amazon gc

- available

have:

fifa 15 + pvz garden warfare + tales from borderlands ep1 ps4 resell

want:

$20 amazon gc, or trade for other ps4 games

If you guys do get something for Metal Slug I will take a slot, preferably PS4. The breakdown would be:

PS4: $4.50 and $3
PS3: $3.75 each if no phantoms. $2.50 each and $1.25 for phantoms.

Does anyone have a spare (but small amount) code for PS Plus they can spare (that works on accounts that have had Plus before)

Sony screws me over with my wallet amount after the 10% discount...the GoW Ascension Ultimate Bundle is $10.80 after the discount....and I have $10.60 in my wallet

Oh well, so yesterday I hoped it won´t happen to me. But now most my phantoms are locked too. Played just fine yesterday. Today switch on ps4, bloodborne got lock, so got dying light..destiny watch dogs, rayman legends, shadow of mordor, All can´t be started anymore and require a licence check from the original account. I never had such a problem before with my ps4. 

Only ones not locked are far cry 4, wolfenstein and ac4.

Even a game I just bought 2 weeks ago in my main in a sale (Sleeping Dogs) got a lock. So its like they just reset the licences for some? 

Any suggestions for what one could do/try?

Lost close to $100 :( ... 

All my Phantoms are fine.

The last of us, watch dogs, fifa 15, tomb raider and thief.

tumblr_inline_nk37ujeXQI1scrdai.gif

Is it customary to pass along the email account information (email password) as well, when selling a PS4 resell to someone? Or only give the PSN sign in information?
Missed this post. But that is definitely something I look for now (as much as possible atleast) whenever I buy resells. Would be nice if it became the standard for the community.

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]

The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1
Destiny: $1 [Currently being rented]
Watch Dogs: $1
Infamous: Second Son: $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition ($1.50 per week or $5 for a month)

PS3

South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

NOTE: I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period).

Quick question, I'm installing a few phantoms on my daughter's PS4. If I set up a local passcode for a phantom account, that won't affect being able to play it, correct? I know it may be an unnecessary step as long as the resell holder changes the password, but I would just feel more comfortable with another layer of protection.
Late response as I don't frequent this thread often anymore.

I've set local passwords on phantom accounts to prevent my son from logging into them and have never had a problem with the game.

You guys losing your phantoms:

Check the new power settings. You might have been still logged into the accounts on power save mode or something.

It appears sony can see if a (phantom) account in your ps4 got reset, and if so, and you are unlucky enough they are checking your ps4, you will lose it. Because all my phantoms that were not yet reset by the hosts, still work.

Why they check your ps4 could be random, trigged by too many accounts in your ps4, could even be a BUG... nobody knows, i guess.

Late response as I don't frequent this thread often anymore.

I've set local passwords on phantom accounts to prevent my son from logging into them and have never had a problem with the game.

You guys losing your phantoms:

Check the new power settings. You might have been still logged into the accounts on power save mode or something.
One of my accounts was from months ago. The two from this week, I was definitely logged out of as I powered down after installing and started up again to make sure I was logged out.

It appears sony can see if a (phantom) account in your ps4 got reset, and if so, and you are unlucky enough they are checking your ps4, you will lose it. Because all my phantoms that were not yet reset by the hosts, still work.

Why they check your ps4 could be random, trigged by too many accounts in your ps4, could even be a BUG... nobody knows, i guess.
This is complete bs, stop worrying people

Want:

PS4 The Crew resell

Have:

PS3 Risen 3 resell $2

Rentals:

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2  $1/week (out until 4/4)

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2  $1/week 

My phantoms are okay. I also think that they some how got power cycled through the users when the ps4 was updated. Maybe some people that update in stand by had that happen?

PS4: Bloodborne phantom - $22

Just updated my PS4 and none of my phantoms seem affected

in regards to the losing phantoms

If a phantom was give him access to the account to restore license would that work?

I assume they would NOT activate as primary.

Or will that just fuck up everything and screw over the phantom as logging into PSN deactivates the original activation?

May someone with more experience can chime in.

What is going on with the web store right now? :( I can't log in at all to buy a game for an account. If I can get in I will have the following:

Citizens of Earth - PS4
Phantom $4

Also, this play-as-you-download gimmick is garbage. I have tried it with 2 games so far - Wolfenstein and now Hardline - and both of them have let me play about 10 minutes before saying you have to finish the download now. I had Hardline 70% done and they can't optimize it to have at least one chapter downloaded and ready by that time?

These downloads are so large that timeshares almost need to be 8 days to cover the download day, LOL.

in regards to the losing phantoms

If a phantom was give him access to the account to restore license would that work?
I assume they would NOT activate as primary.

Or will that just fuck up everything and screw over the phantom as logging into PSN deactivates the original activation?

May someone with more experience can chime in.
The only way to get rid of a locked game "lock" is to reactivate the ps4 as the primary system for the account or play online under the locked account. Once you log onto a phantom again, the system instantly recognizes your system is not the primary ps4 and that the account has a ps4 primary elsewhere. Restoring the licence of a locked game without activating the primary ps4 again leaves the locked game still locked because you download a locked licence.

For Sale

Battlefield 4 full game & Premium (PS3/Phantom) - $5 

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) - $7 Resell / $3.50 Phantom

For Rent

The Order: 1886 - $1.00 for 3 days. $1.50 Per week

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $1 Per week

Does PSN have a limit of not being able to add 2 $20 codes within 20 minutes or so?

It keeps asking if i want to add $20 but then says failed on web and ps4. 

I have 5 games and only 2 games locked Bloodborne and AC Unity

ps4 phantom Unity

The One82

ps3 phantom Rogue

SOA Reaper

Bloodborne seller Brazii

The only way to get rid of a locked game "lock" is to reactivate the ps4 as the primary system for the account or play online under the locked account. Once you log onto a phantom again, the system instantly recognizes your system is not the primary ps4 and that the account has a ps4 primary elsewhere. Restoring the licence of a locked game without activating the primary ps4 again leaves the locked game still locked because you download a locked licence.
So really the only option would be for the resell owner to let the phantom owner reactivate six months later but risk losing out an a sold phantom slot, which many wouldn't want.

I haven't got round to playing my ps4 in a month, so this gives me nerves for updating it and potentially lose my phantoms.

bread's done
Back