CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Welp my phantoms are locked. :(  Let me know if anyone has resells of Destiny or DA: Inquisition.  Luckily, those are the only two games I have anymore that need to be upgraded to resells.

So I just had my phantoms lock on me.  Only two.  I upgraded my HD so I knew they were lost anyways.  So here is the weird thing.   Can't say they are related.  I got my new HD in the mail today so I went ahead and started gathering everything I needed for the upgrade.  Firmware file etc.  So I had my USB in my PS4 going through some things to see if I wanted to back them up.  I select a few things and proceed.  The PS4 reboots and comes back on to stat the backup process.  I did this for a save file as well as some settings, themes, etc.  In the end I canceled these processes as it was going to take a lot longer than I expected and in the end it didn't matter that much to me.  (Not knowing all along my USB drive was faulty) So then the PS4 reboots and up comes the UI and low and behold the phantoms are locked. 

Like I said, don't know if they are related but the fact that you can't download a save file unless you have the game installed and all those reboots must have initiated a license check.  The question is how many others may have done something like this before the locks?

Like I said, I knew they were gone so it didn't bother me but maybe shed some light?

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1.50 for 3 days or $2.50 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Axiom Verge ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) [Currently being rented]
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Pending | 1 on queue] [AMAZING GAME]
The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1
Destiny: $1 [Currently being rented]
Watch Dogs: $1
Infamous: Second Son: $1 [Currently being rented]
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

PS3

South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

NOTE: You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. And I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale

Battlefield 4 full game & Premium (PS3/Phantom) - $5 

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) - $7 Resell / $3.50 Phantom

The Order: 1886 (Resell) - $25

For Rent

The Order: 1886 - $1.00 for 3 days. $1.50 Per week

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4) - $1 Per week

Should I not delete my banned phantoms then just in case there's a fix soon?
No that's pointless they're already deactivated. Delete them. People still clinging onto hope are making me lol.

Now do you all understand why I kept saying stop trying to help your friends? And to stop telling noobs how to make phantoms? The more ppl that knew about gamesharing the greater the chance it would get shut down. The fact that it's random implies it's not a software issue, people are doing nothin different than usual and shares are gettin deactivated. Easy to come to the conclusion sony is manually doing this. Maybe it's a bot maybe it's not. Regardless traditional gamesharing IS dead.

[quote name="Pravado" post="12623871" timestamp="1428347682"]No that's pointless they're already deactivated. Delete them. People still clinging onto hope are making me lol.

Now do you all understand why I kept saying stop trying to help your friends? And to stop telling noobs how to make phantoms? The more ppl that knew about gamesharing the greater the chance it would get shut down. The fact that it's random implies it's not a software issue, people are doing nothin different than usual and shares are gettin deactivated. Easy to come to the conclusion sony is manually doing this. Maybe it's a bot maybe it's not. Regardless traditional gamesharing IS dead.[/quote]
Sad to see as I was really getting into the community. I may try to join one of the libraries whenever money isn't so tight. I just want to say thanks to all the vets and helpful members here. Without you guys it wouldn't have lasted this long.

...any (PS3) import fans out there? Wondering if you'd like to share Super Robot Taisen Z3.2... I'm down for a phantom.

As for my PS4 phantoms: I haven't encountered any locks yet so far.

Anyone else still alive (Ph)out there? If yes, then our setup may hold the solution to this? maybe. Probably best kept in Pm's, we should converse and give as much detail to each other as possible to see what we have in common among our accounts.

If you're untouched, your settings information is crucial to figuring this thing out, please don't tamper with anything, but do report in by PM so we can converse. Only PM though, please.

Has everyone who bought blood borne had their phantoms locked? I bought hardline and BB last week and haven't played bloodborne until this weekend and I've got the phantom lock. ive been playing hardline and been fine.
Bloodborne phantom is still running fine on my secondary system.

All my timeshares Pre 2.50 update are 8days for a week and 9 days for the regulars who helped support this service I provide shouts to stipple emoney pravado who wait patiently who religiously use the service.

Starting next week I will be raising  my timeshares to $5 a week (7 days) due to lack of phantom support  I would appreciate any feedback u may have to improve the service I provide  and hope that you guys support it as well. Most if not all of my regulars know all of the proceeds I received from every member since I started this initiative has been reinvested into the following week's games sometimes they themselves request games/Indies I may overlook due to lack of popularity.

I'm not sure what sting I will receive for this increase but this is what seems practical at this time till we figure out the way forward.

Dark Souls will be $3 a week as a welcome to new guys who want to support and my casuals and regulars.

Have a good night guys.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin

.....................................................................................................................

Next Week

Mortal Kombat X (PM me to be added to the queue)

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)
Axiom Verge
MLB 15 The Show
.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $3

Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $3

Bloodborne $3
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $3
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
Evolve $2
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $3
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3  $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2  $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50

Metal Slug 3 $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2.50
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $2
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2
Watch Dogs $1.50

Lost my PS4 phantoms after leaving it on during rest mode overnight.  They worked fine up until then.

They were my least favorite PS4 games I had (AC4 and TLOU HD), so no biggie there.  I kinda figured that might happen, but I put it into rest mode anyway.

All my stuff is still good, if anyone wants to add me to a pm about this.

Also still looking for FIFA 14 PS4 if anyone has an account for it hanging around.

For the purposes of data collection, I haven't lost any phantoms and I don't:

* Put the PS4 in rest or suspend mode for more than like 30 minutes.

* Use the backup feature/plug any USB storage devices in.

* Use basically any of the firmware 2.5 features.

I do use Spotify Music on PS4.

I'm still willing to roll the dice with phantoms personally if the phantoms are cheap enough. But yeah, it's a huge risk now... For instance, a cheap Dark Souls 2: SotFS or Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition might be of interest.

Just to chime in mine are still good as well as of tonight. The last game that I bought as a phantom was Advanced Warfare so I haven't done any sharing since that came out in November of last year.

I kind of feel like the staggered and still ongoing wave of locks (as opposed to everything happening within a day or two) means that it wasn't intentional so much as a bug introduced into the netcode or license checks somewhere; I'm not saying it's something Sony's going to actually fix when it's more or less beneficial for them, though.

Anyways, still looking for the following PS3 shares:

Call of Duty: Black Ops (phantom preferred)

Disgaea D2 (phantom or resell)

Have PayPal and Steam keys (mostly junk left over from indie bundles, but I know someone out there is actually looking for a Hatoful Boyfriend code).

For Sale

Driveclub (Phantom) $15 Buy at your own risk

MOTOGP14 and MXGP in one account (Resell)$45

For Rent

MotoGP14 and MXGP $2/week

Shadow Of Mordor $1/week

Bloodborne (coming soon)

There are lurkers who are of the mass reseller variety,

whom have their "business" affected by this. 

I am sure that most of you know this,

so it can go without saying the following (but for this specific post, I will).

Any temporary fixes/preventive steps you come across,

communicate with those whom you trust via PMs. 

All they can basically do is search the web to desperately salvage their operation,

give no quarter.

If anyone is looking for some help to test some things out or need help figuring it out you can add me to any PM if so. I'm up to help out in any way that I can.

I'm still surviving played resident evil rev 2 and sR4 GOOH yesterday and all seemed pretty fine to me...Anybody wants to talk further on this matter PM me

Just got hit.

All phantoms gone, um..I didnt do anything out of the regular, just turned on PS4 and everything was locked.

[quote name="Das_Regal" post="12624985" timestamp="1428379083"]I'm still willing to roll the dice with phantoms personally if the phantoms are cheap enough. But yeah, it's a huge risk now... For instance, a cheap Dark Souls 2: SotFS or Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition might be of interest.[/quote]
I was thinking on buyin Dark Souls 2, do you agree with the split: 15/45 usd for phantom and reseller?

I am giving away bloodborne for two days for free to vets only. You need a very fast connection to download and play within two days, I don't think it's possible to complete :).

bread's done
Back