CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Much as I'm enjoying it, I could kinda use the cash *and hdd space!* so...

Saints Row IV with Gat Out Of Hell *ps4 resell*- $18 or trade for a $20 psn card

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, just lost all my stuff. Had my PS4 in rest mode not connected to the internet for the last couple days, turned it on today to get some stuff downloading and as soon as I enabled the internet connection it locked everything. So I've now lost 8 phantoms. :/ Funny enough, it also locked the one resell that I had which was currently active, so it appears that it wipes the licenses on all accounts that aren't the one you're currently logged in on.

Edit to above: Actually it only locked one of them. Have two on, Entwined got locked, Dying Light didn't. Go figure.

If anyone has a Bloodborne resell, I'm now in the market for one.

Well, just lost all my stuff. Had my PS4 in rest mode not connected to the internet for the last couple days, turned it on today to get some stuff downloading and as soon as I enabled the internet connection it locked everything. So I've now lost 8 phantoms. :/ Funny enough, it also locked the one resell that I had which was currently active, so it appears that it wipes the licenses on all accounts that aren't the one you're currently logged in on.

If anyone has a Bloodborne resell, I'm now in the market for one.

I am dreading the day when one of my games requires me to download an online update...

Unless I can download an update using Vita or computer and then copy it into the PS4? Can you do that for games?

I'm noticing a disturbing trend from people who disconnected their ps4s to avoid getting their phantoms locked. It seems to increase your chances of it happening if you do so. Perhaps after an extended period of being offline, when you connect to the internet again, the system checks all of your licenses to see if they are still active. This is only a theory..

I'm noticing a disturbing trend from people who disconnected their ps4s to avoid getting their phantoms locked. It seems to increase your chances of it happening if you do so. Perhaps after an extended period of being offline, when you connect to the internet again, the system checks all of your licenses to see if they are still active. This is only a theory..
Uh no, anyone who is online will lose them. Keeping it offline is the only thing that can save them.

Uh no, anyone who is online will lose them. Keeping it offline is the only thing that can save them.
he is saying that almost everyone that has done that, left them offline then reconnected , they all have basically lost them after. But some, like myself are always online, either rest mode or turning off and we have not lost them yet.

For Sale

Driveclub (Phantom) $15 Buy at your own risk

Motogp14 and MXGP in one account (Resell) $45

Bloodborne (Resell) $33 Pending

Bloodborne (Phantom) $10 Buy at your own risk

For Rent

Motogp14 and MXGP $2/week

Shadow Of Mordor $1/week

Driveclub $1/week

he is saying that almost everyone that has done that, left them offline then reconnected , they all have basically lost them after. But some, like myself are always online, either rest mode or turning off and we have not lost them yet.
Yeah, that's what I mean. I also still have all my phantoms and I'm always online. There are probably people who have stayed online and lost all their phantoms though..

Yeah, that's what I mean. I also still have all my phantoms and I'm always online. There are probably people who have stayed online and lost all their phantoms though..
yep. I still think it is the connection protocol going screwy from the update. since there is reports of not connecting to certain servers from PS4, similar to mine with Netflix, and it is random when it happens too

yep. I still think it is the connection protocol going screwy from the update. since there is reports of not connecting to certain servers from PS4, similar to mine with Netflix, and it is random when it happens too
i think you're on to something because i haven't been able to load my friends list in 2 days now but everything else works fine. 2.50 is buggy as hell sometimes i turn my ps4 on and it gives me a error when it boots it up.

i think you're on to something because i haven't been able to load my friends list in 2 days now but everything else works fine. 2.50 is buggy as hell sometimes i turn my ps4 on and it gives me a error when it boots it up.
yep a couple days ago the whats new section wouldnt load at first but after 10 minutes it finally did lol

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin

Bastion

..................................................................................................................

Next Week

Mortal Kombat X (PM me to be added to the queue)

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)
Axiom Verge
MLB 15 The Show
.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $3

Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $3

Bloodborne $3
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $3
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
Evolve $2
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $3
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3  $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2  $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50

Metal Slug 3 $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2.50
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $2
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2
Watch Dogs $1.50

Have:

PS3 Risen 3 resell $2

Rentals:

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2  $1/week

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2  $1/week 

Well the Bloodborne phantom I bought after this whole locking ordeal started has finally been locked. :( I didn't even beat the first boss yet haha.

PS: also noticed some of my PS+ games icons are missing but can still be started in Library.

Black Ops 3 confirmed. Looks like I'll be paying full price for it unless it lands on the PS3. I'm sure it will though.
If it hits the PS3 I'm willing to bet it'll be the last one. We're already seeing a lot of games not coming to last-gen consoles (or running like shit if they do), and as much as Activision loves money there's only so much you can do before backporting isn't financially feasible.

If it hits the PS3 I'm willing to bet it'll be the last one. We're already seeing a lot of games not coming to last-gen consoles (or running like shit if they do), and as much as Activision loves money there's only so much you can do before backporting isn't financially feasible.
Actually if it's 1080p 60FPS I don't see a reason not to pay full price for the PS4 version. Win win either way lol. Hope it's fun like BO2, in AW it's a try hard strugglefest.

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1.50 for 3 days or $2.50 per week)
Axiom Verge ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) [Currently being rented]

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented[AMAZING GAME]
The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1
Destiny: $1 [Currently being rented]
Infamous: Second Son: $1 [Currently being rented]
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

Free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me)

Watch Dogs: $1
Rayman Legends: $1

PS3

South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

NOTE: You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. And I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue.

I'm a noob what is a phantom copy ???
If your PS3/PS4 gets haunted by the spirits of past games you no longer have, that's a phantom. You then take said device to your local church to get an exorcism done. Only way to remove them. You don't want to be playing Destiny then all of a sudden have Hannah Montana pop up on the screen.

bread's done
Back