CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

[quote name="Das_Regal" post="12631094" timestamp="1428614334"]Anyone have a super cheap dark souls 2: scholar of the first sin Phantom? I'm willing to roll the dice for a $10 PSN card.[/quote]
PM me, I have one available

Don't be a douche.. I'm just tryna GameShare I just don't know what a phantom copy is
We were just joking because usually we don't tell newcomers how phantoms work right off the bat. There's really no set rule when we tell them though it's after some period of time when we feel like we can start trusting a new person to fully come into the gamesharing group. Other members will probably have opposing opinions on when they'd let you know how stuff works here.

I see a trend! Most of you talking about your locks have had your PSN info posted here publicly. Maybe our resident wannabe mod/snitch reported you all to the powers at be!  :dunce:

NqmQp1s.gif

I have not been locked yet. Come at me bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a trend! Most of you talking about your locks have had your PSN info posted here publicly. Maybe our resident wannabe mod/snitch reported you all to the powers at be! :dunce:

NqmQp1s.gif

I had that theory at first as well but a few ppl I noticed didn't have their tag on here and still lost them, myself included.

I had that theory at first as well but a few ppl I noticed didn't have their tag on here and still lost them, myself included.
You do realize we're talking about a Sherlock Holmes level of investigating here right? He probably knows your date of birth.

But isn't this happening on other forums? And if I were Rai, I'd take Sherlock Holmes as a mighty compliment! :D
I was actually being sarcastic about it. The :dunce: is as close to a tinfoil hat as I could find. The End is Near was called by him though. I picture him eating his hot pockets with a smug look on his face right now.

In all seriousness. I started doing less and less sharing once I seen the rapid growth of shares happening via ebay and social networks like Twitter. It was just a matter of time before it went from a good thing to a profit thing for 3rd world citizens.

Selling:
(PS4 resell)
NBA 2K15 - $14

(PS3 phantoms)
Far Cry 4 + Season Pass - $10
Earth Defense Force 2025 + Mission packs DLC - $6
Murdered: Soul Suspect - $3
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $4
The Witch and the Hundred Knight - $4
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - $3
Dragon's Crown - $3
Farming Simulator, Contrast, RAW, OlliOlli, Rotastic - $5
Rune Factory Oceans - $4
Grid Autosport - $3
Syberia - $2
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - $5
Terraria - $2

(PS4 Timeshares available, prices are per week)
Child of Light  - $1
Crimsonland  - $0.5
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - $2
Guacamelee - $1
Infamous: First Light  - $1
Injustice  - $1.5
Minecraft - $1
Monopoly Plus  - $1
Strike Suit Zero  - $1
Styx: Masters of Shadows - $1
Surgeon Simulator  - $0.5
The Legend of Korra  - $1
The Order: 1886   - $2
Transistor   - $1
Costume Quest 2, Killallzombies, Aqua Kitty   - $1
Valiant Hearts - $1

(PS3 Timeshares) (prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- Lemmings, Fighting Vipers - $1
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $1
- SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $2
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Zombeer - $1
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free
- Final Exam - Free 

I was actually being sarcastic about it. The :dunce: is as close to a tinfoil hat as I could find. The End is Near was called by him though. I picture him eating his hot pockets with a smug look on his face right now.

In all seriousness. I started doing less and less sharing once I seen the rapid growth of shares happening via ebay and social networks like Twitter. It was just a matter of time before it went from a good thing to a profit thing for 3rd world citizens.
I still remember the days when there was a big debate between keeping the community close-knit or openly sharing the information publicly. The argument of the latter train of thought was that without fresh blood, the community would thin and die out. The argument presented by the former group was, well, something like what's happening right now would happen.

I was on the fence back then, but in retrospect, I wish we were a little more discreet with the phantom process. Those ebay listings are sickening.

This is why we can't have nice things.

On that note, anyone selling some cheap PS4 phantoms? Looking to do some testing so the cheaper the better.

I see a trend! Most of you talking about your locks have had your PSN info posted here publicly. Maybe our resident wannabe mod/snitch reported you all to the powers at be! :dunce:

NqmQp1s.gif

Mines isnt posted, I took it off like 3 weeks ago and just recently lost my phantoms.

Actually if it's 1080p 60FPS I don't see a reason not to pay full price for the PS4 version. Win win either way lol. Hope it's fun like BO2, in AW it's a try hard strugglefest.
To me it seems like people that can't get used to the exo movements extremely dislike AW haha (not trying to diss anyone). However I love it because I think supply drops and exo movements are one of the best thing to happen to COD series. Only if they would remove weapon variants out of ranked play that would make a perfect COD for me. It'll be hard for me to get back to regular non-exo COD.

Sony releasing a new firmware to fix 2.50 bugs hopefully the Phantom bug gets fixed
A ton of reports of broken network features after the 2.50 update: poor/unstable wifi reception, server connection errors, NAT errors, remote play connection errors, etc.

Hopefully the bad licence checks were just the result of a buggy update and nothing more. :pray:

[quote name="Usuyami" post="12631384" timestamp="1428625300"]I still remember the days when there was a big debate between keeping the community close-knit or openly sharing the information publicly. The argument of the latter train of thought was that without fresh blood, the community would thin and die out. The argument presented by the former group was, well, something like what's happening right now would happen.

I was on the fence back then, but in retrospect, I wish we were a little more discreet with the phantom process. Those ebay listings are sickening.

This is why we can't have nice things.

On that note, anyone selling some cheap PS4 phantoms? Looking to do some testing so the cheaper the better.[/quote]
it wasnt from here the phantom process got screwed, in my travel of for information about the GS I found out that most of the critical info that lead to the current abuse of Sony for profit came from Argentian forums, they openly talked there about things you always kept secret here. Also it replicated in Spain forums. I can vouch for Colombian forums that kinda keep the information like you did here. So don't blame yourselves about the doom of GSing. I am pretty sure if all the forums and portals around the world would have manage the same level of confidentialty you did here, things would have never got to this point.

If there are anybody else who don't care for trophies feel free to pm me I am brainstorming other options.
Ya as long as the price is right, I think I can work with a locked slot(not rental) but that would change the resell dynamic since its basically 2 shares you would be responsible for.

[quote name="QDizzle" post="12631631" timestamp="1428634037"]If there are anybody else who don't care for trophies feel free to pm me I am brainstorming other options.[/quote]
QD I suggest you to rent the locked ones, I assume you change the pw of the account every time someone give you back a slot, then you will have to notify every time to the owner of the locked slot of that account. In Colombia some of you guys are renting the locked slots only and it seems it is working well.

QD I suggest you to rent the locked ones, I assume you change the pw of the account every time someone give you back a slot, then you will have to notify every time to the owner of the locked slot of that account. In Colombia some of you guys are renting the locked slots only and it seems it is working well.
Pretty much the idea

Looking for a Bloodborne PS4 Resell Copy!

Can offer 20$ + Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor PS4 Resell if anyone is interested or 30$.

All my timeshares Pre 2.50 update are

8days for a week 

9 days for the regulars who helped support this service I provide. You guys know yourselves

Starting next week 14.05.15 when the store updates with Mortal Kombat X I will be raising  my timeshares to $5 a week (7 days) due to lack of phantom support  I would appreciate any feedback u may have to improve the service I provide  and hope that you guys support it as well.

One Of the Ideas Im throwing around is for members who dont care for trophies who would like to timeshare the new games via the locked spot. Please PM me for further information on this.

Most if not all of my regulars know all of the proceeds I received from every member since I started this initiative has been reinvested into the following week's games sometimes they themselves request games/Indies I may overlook due to lack of popularity.

I'm not sure what sting I will receive for this increase but this is what seems practical at this time as i have been hit way harder than i thought the past two weeks without a phantom. I still want to keep the community alive and well So any support would be appreciated.

I noticed our freindly thread unofficial moderator wannabe has cashed out on his resells wonder what that about. Interestingly enough vets have popped out of nowhere again so thats a good sign welcome back Granpa Synarc

Anyways Here is my update have a great day fellas

Dark Souls will be $3 a week as a welcome to new guys who want to support and my casuals and regulars.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $3

Bastion $2

.....................................................................................................................

Next Week

Mortal Kombat X (PM me to be added to the queue) $5

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)
Axiom Verge $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $3
.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $3

Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $3

Bloodborne $3
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $3
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
Evolve $2
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $3
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3  $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2  $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50

Metal Slug 3 $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2.50
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $2
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2
Watch Dogs $1.50

PS4 Rentals:
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition
- Surgeon Simulator
- Sniper Elite 3
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
- MotoGP 14
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Watch Dogs
- Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
- Styx: Master of Shadows
- Shadow Warrior
- Resident Evil HD
- Pier Solar and the Great Architects
- Outlast
- NBA Live 14
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- Minecraft
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- Madden NFL 15
- Lords of the Fallen
- The Last Tinker: City of Colors
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- inFamous: Second Son
- inFamous: First Light
- Guacamelee
- Geometry Wars 3
- Garden Warfare: Plants vs Zombies
- Far Cry 4
- Dying Light
- Destiny
- Bound by Flame
- Anomaly 2
- Grand Theft Auto 5
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Battlefield 4 Premium
- Shadow of Mordor
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- The Evil Within
- Advanced Warfare

All games are the secondaries, sign-in required and no trophies for your primary account.
$0.75 per week, you can change the game in rental period.

PS3 Rentals:
- GTA 5
- Payday The Heist
- Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear
- Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
- Fifa Street
- MGS: Peacewalker HD
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
- Soth Park: The Stick of Truth

- Dark Souls 2
- Lightning Returns
- Final Fantasy X-2 HD
- Final Fantasy X HD
- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- God of War Ascension
- Enslaved
- Tales of Xillia
- The Last of Us  
- Destiny
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Drakengard 3
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Crysis Trilogy
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Nocturne
- Soul Calibur II HD
- WRC 4
- Splinter Cell Trilogy HD
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Hydrophobia Prophecy

$0.5-1 per week, you can change the game in rental period.

I'm looking for 2 pieces of Payday 2. It can be either resell or phantom,I do not care. Hit me up with a PM!

For Sale (All are resells, there are no locked slot users, and for cross-buy games, the other owners are phantoms, meaning you will be the only owner of the account):

(In this case) Buyers should be changing all info associated with the PS4 accounts when they receive them.

PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
DmC: Definitive Edition - $23
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Injustice Ultimate Edition (includes PS3 Resells) - $8
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $20
Metro Redux - $20
Thief Resell - $10

PS3 (All are resells)
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Resell - $7
South Park: The Stick of Truth Resell - $5

I'm open to offers if they are reasonable.

"OK, so gamesharing is the single biggest cause of headaches for mods regarding trading, even after we stated it was at your own risk. I've gotten approval from CheapyD to shut it down completely because of issues stemming from it.

I'm going to institute a 'one-strike' policy, instead of shutting down right now. If any mods hear of issues arising from gamesharing, thread will be closed and new rule will be added to trading rules banning it across the board."

"OK, so Raiborg is the single biggest cause of headaches for mods regarding trading, even after we stated it was at your own risk. I've gotten approval from CheapyD to shut it down completely because of issues stemming from it. I'm going to institute a 'one-strike' policy, instead of shutting down right now. If any mods hear of issues arising from gamesharing, thread will be closed and new rule will be added to trading rules banning it across the board."

Is this somehow news? I've relayed this information to you on several different occasions. You have always considered it nonsensical. Let them shut it down. There are other forums on the internet. It's not like CAG is the only website around.

Also, I fixed your anonymous quote. :beer:

There were plenty of CAG days when these threads were the most active on the forums. It was alive because it translated into $. Once it becomes something that cannot be profited from then will it become shady and closed down.

"OK, so gamesharing is the single biggest cause of headaches for mods regarding trading, even after we stated it was at your own risk. I've gotten approval from CheapyD to shut it down completely because of issues stemming from it.

I'm going to institute a 'one-strike' policy, instead of shutting down right now. If any mods hear of issues arising from gamesharing, thread will be closed and new rule will be added to trading rules banning it across the board."
I have always come into this thread to do business, never make off comment post, and stayed out off all things not relating to games.

But the post you just made... You need to see a psychologist or something because the God complex you have shown extends beyond game sharing.

Does anyone have Alien Isolation they would rent to me for a day (or a week if that's your thing)? I'm mostly just looking to poke at it for a couple of hours to see if I want to purchase it. I know of its mixed reviews but I am a little bit of an Aliens fan and would like to try it out.

*edit
Thanks factor747

[quote name="Raiborg" post="12632086" timestamp="1428674950"]"OK, so gamesharing is the single biggest cause of headaches for mods regarding trading, even after we stated it was at your own risk. I've gotten approval from CheapyD to shut it down completely because of issues stemming from it.

I'm going to institute a 'one-strike' policy, instead of shutting down right now. If any mods hear of issues arising from gamesharing, thread will be closed and new rule will be added to trading rules banning it across the board."[/quote]
If there if a one strike policy then why post something like this that could potentially be the cause? It's like you are trying so hard to destroy this community.

bread's done
Back