CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I'm leaning towards glitch since my 2.50 update install failed originally and is the same scenario with another person who still have their phantoms.  I rotate games and have my Vita on 24/7 but think we already prove that the game still locks even when your not playing the game.

Side note: Battle Island now supports trophies and is free to play if you like Clash of Clan type games.

Since it looks impossible to find a Bloodborne share here does anybody know if the digital downloads on ebay is legit? Almost same prices as here, sorry for off-topic!

Edit: Factor747 came to rescue and sold me his share, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add to that, I have a small phantom that wasn't locked and I know for a fact that it's a true phantom with the resell playing on the account just about every day. Yet my other phantoms were locked weeks ago. So it's definetly the case that it's possible for some phantoms but not all to be locked at the same time.

For Sale

Driveclub (Phantom) $10 Buy at your own risk

Motogp14 and MXGP in one account (Resell) $45

For Rent

Motogp14 and MXGP $2/week

Shadow Of Mordor $1/week

Driveclub $1/week

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1.50 for 3 days or $2.50 per week)
Axiom Verge ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented[AMAZING GAME]
The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Destiny: $1 [Currently being rented]
Infamous: Second Son: $1 [Currently being rented]
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

Free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me | includes PS3 section)

PS3

South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

PLEASE READ:
You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. And I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue.

I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.

There is a pattern to the locked games: they were phantoms.

If you have a phantom, it's going to happen to you.

It sucks, I'm sorry, I lost over $100 in games, so I totally get seeking for answers to make yourself feel better about your impending doom, but it's coming. Accept it. If you have any phantoms left, play them while you can. They will be gone soon.

Any new victims of getting their phantoms locked?

I went ahead and just pre ordered MKX on disc and will try getting my PS4 connected to the network to see what happens tomorrow. **fingers crossed**
Not yet. Still connected 24/7 with updates enabled... all 5-6 phantoms are still fully playable. Tried out Mortal Kombat this morning as soon as I woke up... it's pretty awesome :)

Working on buying MKX for PC. 

Selling PS3 GS

• YGO: Millenium Duel & Monopoly Plus $6 Paypal (Phantom, 3 slots remaining)
  • Old PSN Account worth of games $5 Paypal (Resell, 1 slot remaining)
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike

Little Big Planet 1

Borderlands 1

Acceleration of SURGI X Edition

Destrega (PS1)

InFamous 1

Tomb Raider UnderWorld

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World w/ DLC

Pac-MAN Champion Edition DX+

Sonic Adventure W/ DX upgrade

Resident Evil 2 (PS1)

Wolfenstein 3D

2Xtreme (PS1)

Castlevania: SotN (PS1)

Sooo about MKX:

Normally the $19.99 Krypt unlock code would fall under "optional microtransaction" just like the Fatalities, but there was a patch implemented before launch that lowered the rate at which you earn tokens -- used to unlock Krypt features. Classic free-to-play model move. The $1.99 Blue Steel Sub-Zero unlock is partially justified by a "portion" of the pool going towards funding the "Who's Next Tournament," but come on -- a portion? It should be the whole damn thing when you're peddling this much DLC on top of a $60 game. At least you could say it was for the fans.
Wat. I get the "pay to skip"-DLC, but a patch to decrease the droprates to "motivate" the buyers to buy the DLC? Ohhh boy...

There are people on ebay who continue to sell primary accounts (phantoms), large number of games without getting negative feedback. 
I contacted some of them  and they assured me that it will not get locked. Is there some new method for creating phantoms or they are just ripping people off?

[quote name="daxi" post="12639939" timestamp="1429046211"]There are people on ebay who continue to sell primary accounts (phantoms), large number of games without getting negative feedback.
I contacted some of them and they assured me that it will not get locked. Is there some new method for creating phantoms or they are just ripping people off?[/quote]
They are selling the last slot of those accounts for sure, unless they are offering the new releases like ds2 o mk x. Then they are doing something different

There are people on ebay who continue to sell primary accounts (phantoms), large number of games without getting negative feedback.
I contacted some of them and they assured me that it will not get locked. Is there some new method for creating phantoms or they are just ripping people off?
Ripping people off because it's a digital sale. PayPal and eBay will not refund that back to you because under eBay policy digital sales are not refundable.

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4)

:(

RESELLS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $14.00

RENTALS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth

$1.00 a week

RENTALS (PS4)

Bloodborne Currently rented

$3.00 a week

Game of Thrones Episode 1+2+3

$1.00 every 3 days $2.00 a week.

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

For Sale (All are resells, there are no locked slot users, and for cross-buy games, the other owners are phantoms, meaning you will be the only owner of the account):

(In this case) Buyers should be changing all info associated with the PS4 accounts when they receive them.

PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
DmC: Definitive Edition - $20
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $20
Metro Redux - $20
Thief Resell - $10

PS3 (All are resells)
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Grand Theft Auto V Resell - $8
Ni no Kuni Resell  - $2
South Park: The Stick of Truth Resell - $5

Just to add to that, I have a small phantom that wasn't locked and I know for a fact that it's a true phantom with the resell playing on the account just about every day. Yet my other phantoms were locked weeks ago. So it's definetly the case that it's possible for some phantoms but not all to be locked at the same time
Do you still know the dates when those accounts were activated on your system, and when they were phantomed?

Sooo about MKX:

Wat. I get the "pay to skip"-DLC, but a patch to decrease the droprates to "motivate" the buyers to buy the DLC? Ohhh boy...

Not what happened, the people that were testing it played matches a second time around and didn't earn the same amount of koins because you only get big koins of first completions. So when they played a match and saw the koins lowered they believed it was because of the patch and not because of them playing through the match/tower/what have you a second time.

Yeah could be, but no negative feedback and a lot of sold games, strange.
There was a member not long ago(a few weeks?)who stated that the sellers held the buyers to leave positive feedback before the info for accounts would be given. Thems' were the rules.

Reporting: phantoms are now locked.
Noooo.

About the eBay phantoms, they are likely not real phantoms (something stotch mentioned earlier). If the eBay vendors simply changed the account info and waited 6 months to deactivate, those accounts sold would not be considered phantoms for 6 months.

so about the real phantoms thing , i got 2 phantoms before still going with no problems TLoU and LBP3 , i contacted the owners : TLoU was not a real phantom thats why its still working , LBP3 the owner assured that he deactivated me the day i finished the download so thats strange !!

all of my wifes phantoms still work so im just reporting in.. counting the days lol. I also created an account to two of my friends for bloodborne and the phantom guy is still playing his game daily... i did phantom him after the update came out too.

The one and only PS4 phantom I had was Destiny.  It worked fine last week when I loaded it the first time in forever, but I noticed a lock on it today...

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Mortal Kombat X (PM me to be added to the queue) $5

Titan Souls $2

.....................................................................................................................

Next Week

Shovel Knight

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $3

Bastion $2

.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2

Axiom Verge $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $3

Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $3

Bloodborne $3
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2