CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Could of sworn there was a post a couple minutes ago for a Black Ops + Black Ops 2 group ($22.14).

I'd be interested in a phantom if a group ever does get made.
I'm interested in doing a group for JUST Black Ops 2 w/ Revolution. I already own the season pass but sold my game so want another copy (unless someone random has a resell or phantom of the game by itself).

I'd be fine switching it to the Blops1/2 split as well if more people would want to do that.

$19.80

Resell ($5.94):
Resell ($5.94):

Phantom ($3.96): Pantsu
Phantom ($3.96):
Anyone interested in starting a group for the Call of Duty Black Ops Game Bundle (Black Ops and Black Ops 2) - $22.14
I'd take a spot if you do the Blops 1/2 split (just depends on the price for the slot for me)
I've already got Black Ops II, just interested in the original, but it sounds like a split on the bundle would be the easiest for all of us. Split would be $7.38/3.69 on a 67/33 split or $6.64/$4.43 using the 60/40 split Pantsu proposed.

I'd be down for either a phantom or resell either way, but I can't pony up any cash until tomorrow afternoon.

I've already got Black Ops II, just interested in the original, but it sounds like a split on the bundle would be the easiest for all of us. Split would be $7.38/3.69 on a 67/33 split or $6.64/$4.43 using the 60/40 split Pantsu proposed.

I'd be down for either a phantom or resell either way, but I can't pony up any cash until tomorrow afternoon.
Literally, it's only $3 more for the extra game, and with both games coming with the first map pack, its a no brainer, add me for a Resell for both if it changes!

So then:

Blops1/2 bundle $22.14

Resells:
($7.38)FEGuy
($7.38)GeeWiz

Phantoms:
($3.69) xcefkevin
($3.69) Pantsu

That look okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly debating on selling both my xbox one and ps4 + games to get a good gaming PC...

Bet I could net an easy $700-$800 and build a decent PC. I don't own any windows based computers (own chromebooks) and haven't in nearly 3 years. Miss it a lot (league, wow nd shit)

Only thing I'd miss would be exclusives.. played and beat bloodborne and there's not much in the horizon that excites me ( at least for another year or so & by then I'd probably buy a console if cheap enough )

Dunno, anyone got thoughts?
A gaming pc is a really good purchase. Sure the initial $800 looks like a lot, but cheap games on the pc are a plenty. Steam sales are amazing, and your backlog can grow quick. Plus a good mid range video card can play all the games at 1080p. Only thing you will miss are the exclusives as you mentioned.

A gaming pc is a really good purchase. Sure the initial $800 looks like a lot, but cheap games on the pc are a plenty. Steam sales are amazing, and your backlog can grow quick. Plus a good mid range video card can play all the games at 1080p. Only thing you will miss are the exclusives as you mentioned.
Stop convincing him :(
I think at this point I just need find a way to unload my consoles :/ XB1 w/ 5 games & PS4 w/ 3 games + Wireless Headset. Craigslist? Here? This is what is holding me back tbh

Just getting hyped about League. Not sure what the miss would think though, i pitched the idea but she doesn't know how sucked in one can get on a pc.

Shitty thing is I need EVERYTHING. PC, Mouse, Keyboard, Monitors, OS, Speakers, Desk, etc... so while $800 seems good for the PC itself.. it's probably closer to $600 :/

And honestly I can see myself buying another ps4/xb1 come christmas.. I get a nice bonus check that I will be free to spend

I think at this point I just need find a way to unload my consoles :/ XB1 w/ 5 games & PS4 w/ 3 games + Wireless Headset. Craigslist? Here? This is what is holding me back tbh

Just getting hyped about League. Not sure what the miss would think though, i pitched the idea but she doesn't know how sucked in one can get on a pc.

Shitty thing is I need EVERYTHING. PC, Mouse, Keyboard, Monitors, OS, Speakers, Desk, etc... so while $800 seems good for the PC itself.. it's probably closer to $600 :/

And honestly I can see myself buying another ps4/xb1 come christmas.. I get a nice bonus check that I will be free to spend
$800 is not bad for a mid tier PC. Mine cost $1200 and is starting to see it cant run things after 2 years. For a PC that will play at Max or a little lower the cost is more around $1500 without the Monitor/Keyboard/OS/Mouse ETC.

Just unload the Xbox and save the money to use with your Xmas bonus to get a PC and eveything for it. Then you can use your PS4 while you wait. I agree with clone.. your looking at a higher cost for a good PC to be able to play future games. you have to think a little bit ahead with PC's else you will get left behind 2-3 years down the road unable to play the latest games with decent graphic settings

yeah if you want to ensure for a few years the Graphics card will cost you $800-900 easily. that is either 1 card or 2 via Crossfire or whatever the other one is called

The only PS4clusive I know of that I want to play is Uncharted 4, but that is a way's off.

If you will just be using it for Steam, you should definitely read up on Steam Box before you make the move. Even if you are going to buy a PC right now, you might consider skipping the monitors/speakers/desk and go with wireless mouse/keyboard with Steam Full Screen on your existing TV/stereo setup.

The only PS4clusive I know of that I want to play is Uncharted 4, but that is a way's off.

If you will just be using it for Steam, you should definitely read up on Steam Box before you make the move. Even if you are going to buy a PC right now, you might consider skipping the monitors/speakers/desk and go with wireless mouse/keyboard with Steam Full Screen on your existing TV/stereo setup.

wireless mouse/keyboard with Steam Full Screen on your existing TV/stereo setup.
I use my pc like that and also a ps3 controller with a bluetooth dongle and all good, maybe later I will buy one of these

http://entertainmentlair.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/the-chouch-master.png

Just getting hyped about League. Not sure what the miss would think though, i pitched the idea but she doesn't know how sucked in one can get on a pc

If by league you mean league of legends then dota 2 is better than league :p the only con and also of all the Mobas [except heroes of the storm) is that all games are 30 mins to 1 hour :S

I'd be interested in another Black Ops 2 group, or a BLOP's 1/2 group- we can decide which.

Resell ($6.60)
1. wpress

Phantom ($3.30)

For Sale
Driveclub (Phantom) $10 Buy at your own risk
Driveclub (Resell) $28
Motogp14 and MXGP in one account (Resell) $45

For Rent
Motogp14 and MXGP $2/week
Shadow Of Mordor $1/week
Driveclub $1/week

Pre order
The Witcher 3 (Phantom) $10 Booked by Topaz

Project Cars (Phantom) $10

PS4 Rentals:
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition [$] [P]
- Surgeon Simulator [P]
- Sniper Elite 3 (EU)
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (EU) [P]
- MotoGP 14 (EU)
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Watch Dogs [R]
- Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (EU) [P]
- Styx: Master of Shadows
- Shadow Warrior
- Resident Evil HD [P]
- Pier Solar and the Great Architects [P]
- Outlast (EU) [P]
- NBA Live 14 [$] [P]
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- Minecraft (EU)
- MGS: Ground Zeroes [P]
- Madden NFL 15
- Lords of the Fallen (EU)
- The Last Tinker: City of Colors [$] [P]
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Injustice: Gods Among Us [$] [P]
- inFamous: Second Son [P]
- inFamous: First Light
- Guacamelee (EU) [$] [P]
- Geometry Wars 3 (EU) [$] [P]
- Garden Warfare: Plants vs Zombies [$] [P]
- Far Cry 4 [R]
- Dying Light [R]
- Destiny
- Bound by Flame [P]
- Anomaly 2 [P]
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (EU)
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (EU)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Battlefield 4 Premium
- Shadow of Mordor
- Dragon Age: Inquisition (EU)
- The Evil Within
- Advanced Warfare

[R] - reserved or being rented

[$] - phantom available, buying at your own risk, $1-3

[P] - primary available, $1.25 per week
All games are the secondaries, sign-in required and no trophies for your primary account.
$0.75 per week, you can change the game in rental period.

PS3 Rentals:

- GTA 5
- Payday The Heist
- Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear
- Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
- Fifa Street [$]
- MGS: Peacewalker HD
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
- Soth Park: The Stick of Truth [$]
- Dark Souls 2
- Lightning Returns
- Final Fantasy X-2 HD
- Final Fantasy X HD
- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- God of War Ascension [$]
- Enslaved
- Tales of Xillia
- The Last of Us [$]
- Destiny
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Drakengard 3 [R]
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Crysis Trilogy
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Nocturne
- Soul Calibur II HD
- WRC 4
- Splinter Cell Trilogy HD
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Hydrophobia Prophecy

[R] - reserved or being rented

[$] - phantom available

$0.5-1 per week, you can change the game in rental period.

Mageshadow if you really wanna get a pc don't do it because of the moba games that are in there. Seriously they are really addictive and time wasters. Fortunately I never played any of those games like LoL, Dota 2, Smite, (you name it*) but I've seen people getting they life ruined by those games. They give you this false sense of achievement just like trophies and achievements do. You say 1 more match because you are winning and getting better equipment for your character (see the sense of achievement!) but your real character, You, did not improve one bit by the end of the day. You just wasted hours that you're never going to get back. This is also the reason why I quit chasing trophies. I had to ask myself what the hell am I doing? Do I really want to do this for the rest of my life? Videogames are fun sure, but not at that point when you play many hours per day. And if you play moba, mmorpg I guarantee you that you are going to reach that point. Otherwise get it.

Anyway this is just my opinion and advice as a friend. It's your choice and your choice only. But remember that there is more in this world than playing videogames. Spend more time with your girlfriend. Do a road trip with her when you have some money. That is an amazing experience that you will not forget for a long time.

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes. I hope you get what I am trying to say.

Honestly debating on selling both my xbox one and ps4 + games to get a good gaming PC...

Bet I could net an easy $700-$800 and build a decent PC. I don't own any windows based computers (own chromebooks) and haven't in nearly 3 years. Miss it a lot (league, wow nd shit)

Only thing I'd miss would be exclusives.. played and beat bloodborne and there's not much in the horizon that excites me ( at least for another year or so & by then I'd probably buy a console if cheap enough )

Dunno, anyone got thoughts?
If you are going to build a PC, wait for black Friday/Cyber Monday. I know it's a while off but it's not like you're in dire need of a new pc. I recently built mine 5 months ago and in total spent $650 for everything you mentioned (OS, keyboard, monitor, speakers, mouse, etc.) which in total came up to $1300 without the crazy discounts. I've been wanting to build one for a few years but never found the time to put in to searching out parts. But with those types of discounts it would have been financially irresponsible of me not to buy it. Sure you have to game the system a bit by creating multiple accounts but I'd say it's worth the time an effort save that much money.

Also make sure you get an SSD and not a HDD. The difference it makes is mind blowing. #SSD4LIFE

P.S. Use reddit.com/r/buildapc for help. Their a helpful community and recommend parts that are within your budget.

I'd be interested in another Black Ops 2 group, or a BLOP's 1/2 group- we can decide which.

Resell ($6.60)
1. wpress

Phantom ($3.30)

Activision wants more $$$$$.

Price is $29.70 for Black Ops & Black Ops II Game Bundle

Just unload the Xbox and save the money to use with your Xmas bonus to get a PC and eveything for it. Then you can use your PS4 while you wait. I agree with clone.. your looking at a higher cost for a good PC to be able to play future games. you have to think a little bit ahead with PC's else you will get left behind 2-3 years down the road unable to play the latest games with decent graphic settings
This.

I have a pretty good gaming rig (i7 4770k, gtx 770, 16gb ram etc) that easily outperforms my ps4.. but I still find that the few hours of gaming a week that I do mostly goes to ps4. Exclusives are only one of the many reasons. Convenience - the UI, the controller, don't have to worry about stability and optimization as much and the fact that it's the one hooked up to my big tv. Heck, a lot of my friends are on ps4 so I buy multiplats there too.

Crazy resolutions and fps are nice though. And there are some genres of games like strategy that are almost always best played on or only on PC. Civilizations, CRPGs, XCOM etc. I still don't know how I finished and enjoyed my first playthrough of XCOM on ps3. Played it later on my rig and the difference was literally night and day.

But yeah, in terms of gaming imo there's not much point in building one now unless you're gonna "future proof" it for atleast a couple years.

Hint: the best deals are second hand gaming pc's on ebay. You kinda have to know your stuff to know which are the good deals, but it will save you a lot of money.. even more than if you were to build it yourself.

Boom, 160€ phantoms down the drain XD

Oh well, was a fun time as long it lasted. I need a FIFA 15 rental/resell ASAP guys. (Yes, its crack. Dont judge me!!)

I built about a year ago a decent gaming rig for about 1,500 usd. I only played there Fallout 3 and a lot of games were left on my backlog. I simply didnt have the time to play all that I was able to buy on steam deals. So now I prefer the simplicity of the ps4. I do love mods on PC Gamming and how you can tweak the games to your own taste. But ps4 still rules for being my gamming hub.
I have been thinking on going back to pc gaming for Fallout New Vegas and Dont Starve, but that will be after I can finally finish Bloodborne

Those are the specs, with an extra R9 280X on crossfire setup and a 21'' IPS Monitor
86c903a315257a3913b64014060d398e.jpg

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin ($2.50 for 5 days) - [Pending]
Shovel Knight ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented - 1 on queue]

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1.50 for 3 days or $2.50 per week) - [Currently being rented - 1 on queue]
Axiom Verge ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented - 1 on queue]
Destiny: $1
Infamous: Second Son: $1 [Currently being rented]
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

Free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me | includes PS3 section)

Watch Dogs: $1
Rayman Legends: $1 [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1

PS3
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: $0.50
South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

PLEASE READ:
You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. And I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue. 

I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.

Well, the price hike on the Black Ops I/II bundle killed it for me, not worth it if I already have II. Anyone up for a group just for the first Black Ops?

Call of Duty: Black Ops w/ First Strike Pack ($20.00, 19.4GB)

Resell ($6.67):

1. FEGuy

Phantom ($3.33):

So then:

Blops1/2 bundle $22.14

Resells:
($7.38)FEGuy
($7.38)GeeWiz

Phantoms:
($3.69) xcefkevin
($3.69) Pantsu

That look okay?
Pantsu, are you still doing it after the price hike?

If you aren't anymore, I am looking for a resell spot if anyone has one open

Selling a phantom of Guilty Gear Xrd PS3 ver. w/ Elphelt Valentine & Leo Whitefang DLC HK PSN for $16. PM me, if you're interested. This is the PS3 version.

lost all my phantoms to the update. seems like thats what it was for.

To the people who are still good, how did you update your PS4?

Have:

PS3 Risen 3 resell $2

Rentals:

PS4 Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China $1/week

PS4 Mortal Kombat X (with Goro) $3/week

bread's done
Back