CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Mortal Kombat X / Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate / Guacamelee - $3/wk to rent

Peggle 2 w/ dlc / South Park Zen Pinball - $1/wk to rent

Please PM me if interested in either, thanks.

If anyone is interested in RIDE offline phantom or guest rental - I'm going to buy it, most likely at Friday. Primary rental will be available later this month. The game is already available in EU PSN for 65€.

Offline phantom - 11€

Guest rental - 2€/week

Primary rental - 4€/week

US version will be for $60, but when?

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is interested in RIDE offline phantom or guest rental - I'm going to buy it, most likely at Friday. Primary rental will be available later this month. The game is already available in EU PSN for 65€.

Offline phantom - 11€

Guest rental - 2€/week

Primary rental - 4€/week

US version will be out on 23rd of june. I am currently downloading full game and it will be done within hour. I can give phantom for $10 but problem is I think I won't because I already activated on my ps4 first.

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4
The Last of Us Remastered: $1
Shovel Knight ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo: $2
Axiom Verge: $1.50
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Infamous: Second Son: $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

Free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me | includes PS3 section)

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin: $2.50 [Currently being rented]
Helldivers: $1.50
Watch Dogs: $1
Rayman Legends: $1
Grim Fandango: $1

PS3
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: $0.50
South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

FOR SALE:
Helldivers PS3 phantom: $2 (2 available)

PLEASE READ:
You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. And I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue. 

I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (Tales of Symphonia 5.4GB + Dawn of the New World 3.8GB)

Phantoms available: $2

South Park: The Stick of Truth (3.6GB)

Phantoms available: $1

SMT: Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga 1&2, Persona 3 (PS2 Classics, ~4GB/game)

Phantoms available: $3

Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution (PS2 Classics, 1.8GB)

Phantoms available: $1

For Sale
Driveclub (Resell) $25

Shadow Of Mordor (Resell) $15
Motogp14 and MXGP in one account (Resell) $35

Dragon Age Inquisition (Resell) $25 Sold to Kennaah

For Rent
Motogp14 and MXGP $2/week
Shadow Of Mordor $1/week
Driveclub $1/week (Currently rented to orham)

For Sale/Rent:
PS4:
Bloodborne - $1.50/week***
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1/week***
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
DmC: Definitive Edition - $1/week***
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.50/week
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season + Wesker - $0.50/week
Shadow Warrior - $0.50/week
Sleeping Dogs: Definite Edition - $1/week
The Evil Within + The Assignment + The Consequence - $1.50/week ($0.50 for DLC only)
The Last of Us Remastered - $0.50/week
The Order: 1886 - $1.50/week***
*** - Currently being rented

PS3:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Phantom - $8
Dark Souls II Resell - $8/ + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Grand Theft Auto V Resell - $8
[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - Free (regulars only)
South Park: The Stick of Truth Resell - $5

Selling a phantom of Guilty Gear Xrd PS3 ver. w/ Elphelt Valentine & Leo Whitefang DLC HK PSN for $16. PM me, if you're interested. This is the PS3 version.

I will have FF X/X-2 (8usd) and The Witcher (10usd) phantoms PS4. You all know the rules and conditions for ps4 phantoms. PM if interested.

Offline phantom - 11€

Guest rental - 2€/week

Primary rental - 4€/week

I'm interested timeshare for a week.

Looking for:

Rugby 15 (PS4) USA version
timeshare/phantom/resell

Contrast (PS4) EU ; JAP ; USA versions
timeshare/phantom/resell

For Sale:

Putty Squad (PS4) resell make offer (timeshare $1/week)*
*(currently rented to Strange)

MXGP Compact (PS4) resell make offer (timeshare $0.5/week)

MotoGP 14 Compact (PS4) resell $4

Arcade Archives Games Collection I. (PS4) resell $24 / phantom $6 buy at your own risk / timeshare $3 / 3 hours (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives NOVA 2001
- Arcade Archives Butasan
- Arcade Archives TERRA CRESTA
- Arcade Archives Bomb Jack
- Arcade Archives Shusse Ozumo
- Arcade Archives EXERION
* 285 points (2gold and 7bronze trophies) / each
Total: 6*285 = 1710 points

Arcade Archives Games Collection II. (PS4) resell $24 / phantom $6 buy at your own risk / timeshare $3 / 3 hours (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Scramble
- Arcade Archives Ninja-Kid
- Arcade ArchiveWonder Boy
- Arcade Archives CRAZY CLIMBER
- Arcade Archives Raiders5
- Arcade Archives City Connection

Arcade Archives Games Collection III. (PS4) resell $24 / phantom $6 buy at your own risk / timeshare $3 / 3 hours (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Cosmo Police Galivan
- Arcade Archives Solomon's Key
- Arcade Archives Magmax
- Arcade Archives MOON CRESTA
- Arcade Archives DOUBLE DRAGON
- Arcade Archives A-JAX 

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments* (PS4) resell $15 / phantom $5 buy at your own risk / timeshare $1/week
*(currently rented to Jdub (until may 9))

Rugby 15 (PS4) resell $20 / phantom $5 buy at your own risk / timeshare $2/week

Teslagrad (PS4) resell $6* / timeshare $1/week
*It will be available next week.

Only timeshare:

Trine Enchanted Edition and Trine 2: The Complete Story (PS4) timeshare $1/week
Madden NFL 15 (PS4) timeshare $1/week

Only trusted CAG.

Orange: US account
Red: JP account
Green: EU account

You're probably gonna have to grind out all those rounds. I tried doing it with a friend and it kicked me because I didn't meet the requirements to unlock it and he froze because of that...
That's was probably a bug of some sort. I carried a lot of people through it who hadn't had it unlocked and it worked fine. My phantom disapperated though so I can't help anyone else with it. :/

But im really not does the scammer able to send the account first ?
i also can make any good member with high rep to check the account and confirm that im cool
At this point, you know you're not going to sell whatever it is you're trying to sell. The fact that you're trying so hard to act like you're smarter than us is proof that you're shady. Saying something like "B-b-but would I send the account first if I w-w-was a scammer?" doesn't put you in the clear. Any number of things can happen after you send the account. As this stand now, you're just hoping some random comes by and sees that you're selling this shady account, because you have to know anyone with a brain isn't going to buy it. Move on and leave us alone, please. Next post is going to be reported.

Selling PS3 GS

• YGO: Millenium Duel & Monopoly Plus $6 Paypal (Phantom, 3 slots remaining)
  • Old PSN Account worth of games $6 Paypal (Resell, 1 slot remaining)
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike

Little Big Planet 1

Borderlands 1

Acceleration of SURGI X Edition

Destrega (PS1)

InFamous 1

Tomb Raider UnderWorld

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World w/ DLC

Pac-MAN Champion Edition DX+

Sonic Adventure W/ DX upgrade

Resident Evil 2 (PS1)

Wolfenstein 3D

2Xtreme (PS1)

Castlevania: SotN (PS1)

What's the hottest game on PS3 right now?

lol i think you all got scammed alot before thats why youre so scared like 5th grade girls lol

any way i got the account with the original mail you or the buyer can check that i did creat it 4 days ago so i dont h h hh h h have any thing looks like a ss s ss s s scam here lol stupid.

Oh and dont forget to report me, let me see what the mods will think about some normal guy want to make a deal here
Yeah, i don't think anybody is going to buy anything from you now, after calling everybody a scared little girl, just for being cautious to deal with a new member when somebody offering and asking for the same than you, sold a stolen account that cause somebody's else account to be banned permanently from PSN. Not to mention, the fact you keep altering your story and what you're selling. First, you were selling two 20 cards

Hello guys i sold my PS4 recently and have two PSN CARDS 20$ i need to trade with 30$ on steam

i will send the cards first if you have good rep
Also, you said you joined to sell the card codes, but never posted in the right thread. All your post since joining are in this thread, none of which are really gameshare related.

i join to trade the cards so it must be new and as i said before anyone have more than 5 trade can take the cards first
Then it was the account with $60, because the codes were going to expire. I have never seen a $20 PSN code with an expiration date.

brand new PSN account with 60$ on it for trade with 60$ steam money or paypal

i added the money to the account because it will expire soon i dont use psn so its brand new account with the original mail without any playstation attached to it
i will send info first as i new here
And lastly, you're selling the account and asking for face value, when people in the right thread are selling PSN codes with a slight discount. I think that last part is the main reason why nobody is showing interest and you just keep spamming the thread.

[quote name="Majed" post="12681316" timestamp="1431055407"]lol i think you all got scammed alot before thats why youre so scared like 5th grade girls lol
any way i got the account with the original mail you or the buyer can check that i did creat it 4 days ago so i dont h h hh h h have any thing looks like a ss s ss s s scam here lol stupid.
Oh and dont forget to report me, let me see what the mods will think about some normal guy want to make a deal here[/quote]
c7f9c7245ebe17be46af1c1e76aca5a2.jpg

Thank you for your way to explain things i just didnt want anyone to make fun of me or try to proof im a scammer but im not
so i will not offer the account here again and try to sell it on psn codes forum thank you
and still see those guys as i said little girls.
After his explanation your conclusion was you can sell an ACCOUNT on a psn CODES forum? Now everyone is going to make fun of you! *points and laughs*

Selling DBZ for PS4 Resell - looking for 30.

Also, not sure if anyone on here plays it but I'm getting out of Madden Ultimate team the rest of this year, I've spent too much on it (time and money) Looking at selling my players and getting coins or selling my players individually.

bread's done
Back