CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Think I missed what happened after going MIA off CAG after Sony started locking Phantoms. 

Can you still earn trophies on the Offline Phants?

FS: Final Fantasy Type-0 + FF XV Demo (PS4 Resell) - $25

I'd also be willing to strike up a trade that included resells for any of the following games:

Roundabout

Toren

Bastion

MLB 15: The Show

Broken Age

FFX/X-2 HD

Think I missed what happened after going MIA off CAG after Sony started locking Phantoms.

Can you still earn trophies on the Offline Phants?
Yeah you can earn trophies with offline phantoms but the thing is since you are offline you can't see or sync them until you connect back online.
Edit: can't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling (can take paypal, PSN or Amazon Gift Card):
(PS3 resell)
Adam's Venture Chronicles - $2
TMNT: Danger of the Ooze - $4

(PS3 phantoms)
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - $2
Natural Doctrine - $2
The Witch and the Hundred Knight - $3
Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
Bodycount - $1
Of Orcs and Men - $2
MX vs ATV Alive - $2
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Red Johnson: One Against All, Demolition Inc - $2
Puppeteer - $2
World Gone Sour, Urban Trial Freestyle - $2
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - $2
Terraria - $2

(PS4 phantom) - Must remain offline
Resident Evil 1 HD - $2 

(PS4 Timeshares available, prices are per week)
Child of Light  - $1
Crimsonland  - $0.5
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - $2 
Guacamelee - $1
Infamous: First Light  - $1
Injustice  - $1.5
Minecraft - $1
Monopoly Plus  - $1
Strike Suit Zero  - $1
Styx: Masters of Shadows - $1
Surgeon Simulator  - $0.5
The Legend of Korra  - $1
The Order: 1886   - $2
Transistor   - $1
Costume Quest 2, Killallzombies, Aqua Kitty   - $1
Valiant Hearts - $1
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $2
The Evil Within - $2
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - $2
Lords of the Fallen - $2
Trials Fusion - $1
Trials Fusion Season Pass - $0.5
Watch Dogs - $2

(PS3 Timeshares) (prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle - $1
- Lemmings, Fighting Vipers - $1
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $1
- SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $2
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Bioshock Infinite Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Zombeer - $1
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Beer Pong - $0.5

Looking for:

MotoGP15 (PS4) timeshare

Fifa 15 (PS4) timeshare for a day.

Rugby 15 (PS4) USA version timeshare/phantom/resell

For Sale (PS4 games):

Putty Squad (PS4) resell make offer (timeshare $1/week)

MXGP Compact (PS4) resell $4 (timeshare $0.5/week)

MotoGP 14 Compact (PS4) resell $4 (timeshare $0.5/week)

Arcade Archives Games Collection I. (PS4) resell $20 / phantom $5 buy at your own risk / timeshare $3 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives NOVA 2001
- Arcade Archives Butasan
- Arcade Archives TERRA CRESTA
- Arcade Archives Bomb Jack
- Arcade Archives Shusse Ozumo
- Arcade Archives EXERION
* 285 points (2gold and 7bronze trophies) / each
Total: 6*285 = 1710 points

Arcade Archives Games Collection II. (PS4) resell $20 / phantom $5 buy at your own risk / timeshare $3 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Scramble
- Arcade Archives Ninja-Kid
- Arcade ArchiveWonder Boy
- Arcade Archives CRAZY CLIMBER
- Arcade Archives Raiders5
- Arcade Archives City Connection

Arcade Archives Games Collection III. (PS4) resell $20 / phantom $5 buy at your own risk / timeshare $3 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Cosmo Police Galivan
- Arcade Archives Solomon's Key
- Arcade Archives Magmax
- Arcade Archives MOON CRESTA
- Arcade Archives DOUBLE DRAGON
- Arcade Archives A-JAX 

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments (PS4) resell $15 / phantom $5 buy at your own risk / timeshare $1/week*
*currently rented to Strange

Rugby 15 (PS4) resell $20 / phantom $5 buy at your own risk / timeshare $2/week

LA Cops (PS4) resell $10 / timeshare $1.5/week*
*currently rented to PancakesAreLove

Only trusted CAG.

Orange: US account
Red: JP account
Green: EU account

For Sale (PS3 games):

PES 2015 (USA version) phantom/resell (make offer)
Red Dead Redemption resell (make offer)

Devil May Cry HD Collection phantom (make offer)

Ben 10 Omniverse resell (make offer)

Linger and Shadows & Detuned phantom/resell (make offer)

Trine 2 phantom/resell (make offer)

Looking for new batman rental. Paying 5 a week.

For rent all Ps4. All playable on mains. No locked.

EA UFC 2.00. 15 to buy outright.

GTA V/FAR CRY 4/DRAGON AGE . 4.00 a week.

Telltale Game of Thrones 1-4 (so far) 2.00 a week or 1.00 for three days.

Hey guys! Know its been a really long time since I've been here. Been super busy with University/Life. Anyway I can verify myself if need be. Im looking for a resell of Bloodborne. Thanks!

LF Riptide GP2 - PS4 Timeshare

The LEGO Movie - Videogame PS4 Timeshare

Yeah you can earn trophies with offline phantoms but the thing is since you are offline you can't see or sync them until you connect back online.
Edit: can't.
So you couldn't say play GTA V online at all with a phantom right? Or play a call of duty online? What about updates for games? For example Madden rosters? Or Just an update to fix bugs?

So you couldn't say play GTA V online at all with a phantom right? Or play a call of duty online? What about updates for games? For example Madden rosters? Or Just an update to fix bugs?
There is a 99% chance you'll lose the phantom if you stay connected to internet. That's why phantoms for a $60 game now go for around $10.

Would anyone be interested in a ps3 group for this from the EU sale?

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Classics HD 10€

Resells €3.33

1:

2: killapigs

Phantoms €1.66:
1:

2:

Or if anyone got a phantom/resell on offer...

PS4 Games

For Sale
Motogp14 and MXGP in one account (Resell) $25

For Rent
Motogp14 and MXGP $2/week
Don Bradman Cricket $2/week
Ride $2/week

Note: Not going to sell and rent to new users. This is only for vets

Which one is better: Yakuza 4 or Yakuza: Dead Souls?
I've never played Yakuza games.
Yakuza 4. Dead Souls is a spin off and has a bit of a different gameplay and if you want to understand Y Dead Souls better you want to play/finish Y4 first. I would definitely recommend Y4 if you want to play a epic story. Something I noticed about You though is that sometimes the story progresses very slowly and you may get bored with it.

Or as Qdizzle said wait for Emoney opinion on this if you are still not sure because he is a very big enthusiast of Yakuza games.

Which one is better: Yakuza 4 or Yakuza: Dead Souls?
I've never played Yakuza games.
Yakuza 4. Dead Souls is a spin off and has a bit of a different gameplay and if you want to understand Y Dead Souls better you want to play/finish Y4 first. I would definitely recommend Y4 if you want to play a epic story. Something I noticed about You though is that sometimes the story progresses very slowly and you may get bored with it.

Or as Qdizzle said wait for Emoney opinion on this if you are still not sure because he is a very big enthusiast of Yakuza games.

Or as Qdizzle said wait for Emoney opinion on this if you are still not sure because he is Head Of Corporate Communications of Yakuza games.
Fixed.

Hey I need a USFIV resell if anyone has one. A phantom might work if I can still get trophies on it? But I'm not entirely sure how the ps4 system works yet. Also can you share PS+ accounts and get the free games that way?

WARNING!

Ronaldoratdg has updated my account sign-id and upgraded it from subaccount to master account. I'm going to sony support now. Please put him on your black list.

Shit! It has been hacked! After successfully recovered there are no Ronaldo's data, just some Russian guy:/

FS: Final Fantasy Type-0 + FF XV Demo (PS4 Resell) - $25

I'd also be willing to strike up a trade that included resells for any of the following games:

Roundabout

Toren

Bastion

MLB 15: The Show

Broken Age

FFX/X-2 HD

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition: $1 [Currently being rented]
Assassin's Creed Unity: $1.50
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition: $1.50 [Currently being rented]
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: $3
Trials Fusion: $1
The Wolf Among Us - Complete Season: $1
LittleBigPlanet 3 with Day 1 Edition DLC: $1.50
The Last of Us Remastered: $1
Shovel Knight: $1
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Axiom Verge: $1.50
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Infamous: Second Son: $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50 [Currently being rented]

One free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me | includes PS3 section)

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin: $2 [Currently being rented]
Helldivers: $1.50
Watch Dogs: $1
Rayman Legends: $1
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare: $0.50
Grim Fandango: $1
Child of Light: $0.50

PS3
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: $0.50
South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

FOR SALE:
Helldivers PS3 phantom: $2 (2 available)
Shovel Knight PS4 phantom: $2
The Last of Us Remastered PS4 phantom: $5

- You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. And I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue.
- I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.
- If you don't care about trophies, locked spot rentals are also available for half price. Let me know.

WARNING!

Ronaldoratdg has updated my account sign-id and upgraded it from subaccount to master account. I'm going to sony support now. Please put him on your black list.

Shit! It has been hacked! After successfully recovered there are no Ronaldo's data, just some Russian guy:/
Im sorry to hear that
I don't even know how to do that bro
I have made several purchases from game sharing, including from you.. And I wouldn't risk my reputation here by hacking that account, in fact i have many renting days with you yet, there was absolutely no reason to do that
I hope no one here thinks that it was me that did it

Im sorry to hear that
I have made several purchases from game sharing, including from you.. And I wouldn't risk my reputation here by hacking that account, in fact i have many renting days with you yet, there was absolutely no reason to do that
I got it back easily but rules of my timeshares are going to change dramaticaly for everyone. Thanks for quick response. Now I'm searching my mailbox for that Russian name, maybe I'll find something.

Im sorry to hear that
I back you completely.

People, I have been very busy lately, but I something to share with you.

I think some rules should be set in order to protect users in the owner/resell marketplace of this thread.

the following situation happened to me:

Some time ago, I bought an "owner" from an user of the game "DB Xenoverse PS4", after according the terms of the operation, I sent the money to that user and he sent me the account info, the e-mail and pw of the account. Based on my experience with these accounts, I asked for the pass of the e-mail and the DOB of the account. The user told me he didn't have that info and pointed me toward the previos "owner" of the account. I contacted him too, but he explained me he wasn't the host of the account and he didn't have the DOB either. However, he was able to give me the e-mail password. Then I set a security question for the account and I though that should be enough in case a need of recovery. I also changed the e-mail and password for the account.

Unfortunately, some days after my purchase, when I tried to access the account I got the following message:

2vwwveu.png

I wasn't even ablo to activate a console on it (fortunately) and I didn't take note of the user info the account had (name, last name and address), so I wasn't able to contact Sony for an explanation.

After some research, and the kindly help of the previos owner, I found out the host for the account was the user: [member='jazvdb'] and I found he had similar issues with other transactions he made on the site, for example this:

jazvdb told me he got it from ebay. It appears seller's ebay account also removed. Anyway, He refunded me a fair amount.
Checking the history of the guy on the thread, you can see he was kinda suspicios in everything he offered:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-1810#entry12768551

Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of the origin of the account before I bought it, because I trusted on the "safe marketplace of CAG" . But now, I think some rules should be stablished for the transactions of "owners".

Things like knowing the original host of the account should be a must. The host should be a regular and possibly a veteran. I don't think that giving the DOB and original e-mail for the account to every user is a good idea, because this put another risk, having to many people with that information. I think that information should be given to the last "owner" only with the condition that he is not going to sell the slot in this thread again.

I must warn you also, that in Colombia, this kind of accounts were widely widespread among people because they were cheap. I am talking about accounts pre-carged with 150USD that were offered on ebay. So I know a lot of cases of accounts banned just like the one I got from here. As far as I know the risk with banned accounts for being related to "stolen cards purchases" is that the ban can be set over the consoles where the account was activated. So it is not only a matter of losing the money spent on the purchase, but having a permanent ban in the console. The thing is, we have been sharing accounts between forums (CAG - Laneros) from a long time and I already warned users on that forum about being aware of the origin of the "owners" before they buy them.

The funny fact is that I always was very cautios for not geting involved with this kind of accounts and the last place where I thought I would get one from was CAG, but then you see...

bread's done
Back