2. WiiNet

--

1. Bigwig_rah

2. Rollobobo

Update: Group complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
cEbDrmJ.jpg

nnYDh8Z.gif

I looked hard at what Pravado posted. Couldn't figure out what it was about so I googled "Pravado Jersiah Albasha" thinking those 3 names were a reference to some movie or something.

*Facepalm*

I looked hard at what Pravado posted. Couldn't figure out what it was about so I googled "Pravado Jersiah Albasha" thinking those 3 names were a reference to some movie or something.

*Facepalm*
The legend of Albasha is top tier GS topic lore

Nobody do business with him

*Facepalm*
Same here-ish

I had no idea what it mean, so I just ignored.

Prav you buttbum, next time post a caption with your Inside-Jokes.

So I broke out the PS3 recently. Are there any good JRPGs on the system that aren't PS classics and that isn't Ni No Kuni? Also since I can't horde PS4 shares anymore, I'll horde PS3 shares. If you got some cheap shares holler at chaboi.

The legend of Albasha is top tier GS topic lore

Nobody do business with him
People can do business with whomever they choose. Its funny, because I actually forgot who you even were-I had to go back and reattain those lost memories; good ones at that. I guess you never moved on with your life or whatever. Anyway, if anyone has any concerns with me, I've already offered to verify myself and can provide rep from a plethora of trusted sites that I've used since I've been away from here.

So I broke out the PS3 recently. Are there any good JRPGs on the system that aren't PS classics and that isn't Ni No Kuni? Also since I can't horde PS4 shares anymore, I'll horde PS3 shares. If you got some cheap shares holler at chaboi.
Well, a lot of the traditional JRPGs are meh.. Ni no Kuni being one of the few exceptions.

They're not traditional, but try Valkyria Chronicles and Demon's Souls.

Andddd despite what the critics say, try Nier especially for the music. Even if the gameplay is meh, the soundtrack is god-tier.

Selling:

[PS3 Resells]

Abyss Odyssey
Alice: Madness Returns UE
Batman Arkham Origins
Bound by Flame
Call of Duty MW3 Ult. Ed.
Crysis 3 + Farcry 3 + Blood Dragon (1 Acct.)
Dead Island GOTY
Dead Island: Riptide
Deadly Premonition
Kane and Lynch 1
Mass Effect 2
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
The Last Of Us
Time and Eternity
Walking Dead S1

[PS3 Phantoms]

Tales of Xilla, Dead Space 3, Enslaved, Crysis 3 (1 Acct.)

------------------
PM For any and all questions.
Dont Quote this post, Quotes dont send email alerts, PMs do.

June Plat:

Time and Eternity

Holy, what a great game, anyone that said it sucked, was mediocre or only for ecchi perverts, can go eat soap! Game's going in my "PS3's Best Underrated Games" list.
Probably the funnest battle system I've used in any RPG in such a long time, sorry FF-fanboys, but you play 1 turn-based RPG, you played em all. BUT T&E holy bajeebers. YOU CAN DODGE! you can guard. everything is timed and manual, you can interrupt enemy casts, gotta time your magic casts too or you can be interrupted! Mobs were mainly Patterned actions but sometimes a mob would do something unexpected and if you didnt dodge/block you get hit, I love it when mistakes have consequences.
Story was pretty decent, stop reading if you cant do love stories, T&E is all about a Marrige between a Knight and Princess, T&E was pretty cheesy, but if you can handle Ecchi-genre Anime with lots of Rom-Com, you can handle T&E. Actually liked the ending or the build to it, was not expecting it, kinda meh, but I've played worse.

Game was great 7.5/10
This old game felt like what future RPGs should be like, I want the choice to dodge, block, get through entire battles WITHOUT BEING HIT, T&E's battle system felt refreshing, free, really shows you the fault in the RPGs of old, "why cant I just move out of the way of a rushing enemy" in T&E you can!, and thats why it gets my love. good game, glad I didnt pass up the gs group...back in 2013! dayum this is the product of my backlog; reviewing old games no one cares about anymore.
Anyone that has already played it and disliked, can go stub their big toe, you're spoiled by wanting too much from games and should look at other hobbies or go back to playing you CoD games!
-Peace- \o/

Depends on what kinda RPGs you like, youtube a few games and see what interests you. I have a few you can look up and if interested you can pick up a slot from me:

Tears to Tiara 2 (I loved this game)

Dark Souls II (PS3, my game of the PS3 generation)

Record of Agarest War 2

Drakengard 3

Fairy Fencer F

Omega Quintet (PS4)

Amazing list of plus games on this month

7th July: Rocket League (PS4)
7th July: Styx Master of Shadows (PS4)
7th July: rain (PS3)
7th July: Mousecraft (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)
7th July: Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved (PS Vita)
7th July: Entwined (PS4/PS Vita)

I don't know what's this all about, but I sure as hell like it. I've just checked my EU account and Far Cry 4, Fez, How to Survive, Metro Last Light Redux, The Crew and Trine 2 are all completely free. Perhaps not the newest and hottest games but it's still cool if someone hasn't played them.

Edit. It turns out that these are trial versions, but of course Sony failed to mark them as such on the PS Store. Great.
So they're not free? Aw..

damn Samous paid us a visit.... long time man.
Someone asked about me.. O_O unbelievable
It means a lot to me lol
Yes I had stressful time, so I couldn't participate, and now I'm here but don't know what to post while gamesharing is dead on ps4 :(

7th July: Rocket League (PS4)
7th July: Styx Master of Shadows (PS4)
7th July: rain (PS3)
7th July: Mousecraft (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)
7th July: Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved (PS Vita)
7th July: Entwined (PS4/PS Vita)
One of the worst months ive seen in a while. That better be eu only lol

7th July: Rocket League (PS4)
7th July: Styx Master of Shadows (PS4)
7th July: rain (PS3)
7th July: Mousecraft (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)
7th July: Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved (PS Vita)
7th July: Entwined (PS4/PS Vita)
Geometry Wars makes it worth it. All I care about, Entwined is a nice bonus too.

Someone asked about me.. O_O unbelievable
It means a lot to me lol
Yes I had stressful time, so I couldn't participate, and now I'm here but don't know what to post while gamesharing is dead on ps4 :(
rentals aint dead

also, rocket league is amazing you fools

Geometry Wars makes it worth it. All I care about, Entwined is a nice bonus too.
Pretty bad month. Entwined was on other regions, Geometry Wars isn't even cross buy and frankly Styx is pretty bad. Also wasn't rain free at one point for Plus or a PSN outage or something.

Man. The traditional JRPGs from the 90's are fucking dead eh? Was looking around to try and find some I'd be interested in and they just didn't really exist last console generation from what it looks like.

I see the Tales games get generally good feedback but I really don't enjoy the combat system in those games (at least I didn't when I played them back in the day. Still looks like the same today). Everything else is Skyrim and Fallout and a bunch of hybrids like Valkyria Chronicles. Those games are all good, just not scratching the itch. Guess I'll stick to Ni No Kuni.

God I'm old.

It's hard to argue with the cost of free, but I almost always find the PS+ selections very underwhelming. Quantity over quality.

Man. The traditional JRPGs from the 90's are fucking dead eh? Was looking around to try and find some I'd be interested in and they just didn't really exist last console generation from what it looks like.

I see the Tales games get generally good feedback but I really don't enjoy the combat system in those games (at least I didn't when I played them back in the day. Still looks like the same today). Everything else is Skyrim and Fallout and a bunch of hybrids like Valkyria Chronicles. Those games are all good, just not scratching the itch. Guess I'll stick to Ni No Kuni.

God I'm old.

legend of dragoon should quench your thirst.

God I'm old.
They're not dead. They're just on Vita. Actually, that's contradictory now that I think about it..

Accounts available for rent, please PM me if you're interested or want to be next in line:

Account 1 : Currently out - Witcher 3 / Samurai Warriors 4 / Far Cry 4 - $3/wk

Account 2: Currently out - Ultra Street Fighter 4 / Mortal Kombat X / Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate / Guacamelee - $2.50/wk

Account 3: Currently out - J-stars Victory vs+, Guilty Gear Xrd, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, and Rayman Legends - $4/wk

Account 4: Available - EA UFC, Saint's Row 4 Re-Elected & Gat Out Of Hell, Resident Evil 1 HD, Grim Fandango Remastered, Geometry Wars 3, Monopoly Plus, Aquakitty DX - $4/wk

For Sale (Resells)

$1 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$1 - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

$4 - Injustice Gods Among Us (PS4)
$4 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass with all 4 DLCs (PS3)

$10 - Tales to Tiara 2 - Heir to the Overlord (UK version)

$10 - LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3)

$15 - LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)

$12 - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (+ Margaret and P4A Story DLCs)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$2 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$3 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$3 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + PacMan DX + Eufloria + Dragon's Lair II + Worms Golf + Stardrone

$5 - Drakengard 3

$7 - Omega Quintet (PS4, can play entire game offline)

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Resogun Season Pass (PS4)

LittleBigPlanet (PS3 or PS4)

Evil Within (PS4)

Just a long shot, any interest in Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn PS3 shares? It's $40
I'm also willing to buy a sellable or phantom if anyone has it.

Sellable:
1. Aleth

Phantom

Might aswell open up to the timeshare world. I'll be needing borderlands for ps4 for 2 weeks. PM me so we can work something out.

TIP FOR TROPHY HUNTERS - you can cross save your characters over and some trophies will insta pop at certain points.

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition: $1 [Currently being rented]
Assassin's Creed Unity: $1.50
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition: $1.50 [Currently being rented]
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: $3 [Currently being rented]
Trials Fusion: $1
The Wolf Among Us - Complete Season: $1
LittleBigPlanet 3 with Day 1 Edition DLC: $1.50
The Last of Us Remastered: $1
Shovel Knight: $1
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Axiom Verge: $1.50
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Infamous: Second Son: $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50 [Currently being rented]

One free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me)
Rayman Legends: $1
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare: $0.50
Grim Fandango: $1
Child of Light: $0.50

FOR SALE:

Helldivers PS3 phantom: $2
Shovel Knight PS4 phantom: $2
The Last of Us Remastered PS4 phantom: $5

PLEASE READ:
- You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. I will also deal with new users with little to no feedback provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular or with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period).
- Don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue.
- I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.

So I'm looking for the following shares. I know some of this will probably be difficult to find but if you've got some laying around. Ya know.

Share of the season pass content for Borderlands 2 PS3

Resonance of Fate

Tales of Xillia (Haven't really spent a second in a Tales game since...maybe early PS2? I read this is one of the best. Accurate?)

bread's done
Back