CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Anything we have to worry about it being a "secondary account"? If not i would take it... And anyone with a resale of Shadow Of Mordor send me a PM. I'm looking to get it asap.
I believe secondary means you cant play it with your own profile? Like earning throphies and stuff like that.

Anything we have to worry about it being a "secondary account"? If not i would take it... And anyone with a resale of Shadow Of Mordor send me a PM. I'm looking to get it asap.

I believe secondary means you cant play it with your own profile? Like earning throphies and stuff like that.
Exactly what JoshdaKing said! You can go online, it's not a phantom, but you can only play on the given account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Group complete, sending PM.

BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend Group (PS3): $40

Resells: $13.33

1. StarShadow

2. compbros

Phantoms: $6.67

1. Pantsu_

2. ScytheX3

Anybody have the Red Hood DLC for timeshare?

Im also selling $10 PSN cards for $8 paypal if anyone's interested.

For Sale (Resells)

$1 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$1 - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

$4 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass with all 4 DLCs (PS3)

$12 - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (+ Margaret and P4A Story DLCs)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$2 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$3 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$3 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + PacMan DX + Eufloria + Dragon's Lair II + Worms Golf + Stardrone

$5 - Drakengard 3

$7 - Omega Quintet (PS4, can play entire game offline)

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Resogun Season Pass (PS4)

LittleBigPlanet (PS3 or PS4)

Evil Within (PS4)

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Evil Within PS3 DLC > Assignment, Consequence and Executioner)

OK. I decided against a Xbox One and decided I'd upgrade my PC. I know this isn't the place but I figured I'd try.

I have a HP P6-2330. It's one that has graphics integrated into the processor. I have a 300W power supply. I want to upgrade my video card. It says it supports any PCI Express cards. So even though it has integrated graphics can I still just plug in a PCI card and go? Will I need to upgrade the PSU if I get a new card? I'm looking at about $400 on the budget. Suggestions?

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03499435

OK. I decided against a Xbox One and decided I'd upgrade my PC. I know this isn't the place but I figured I'd try.

I have a HP P6-2330. It's one that has graphics integrated into the processor. I have a 300W power supply. I want to upgrade my video card. It says it supports any PCI Express cards. So even though it has integrated graphics can I still just plug in a PCI card and go? Will I need to upgrade the PSU if I get a new card? I'm looking at about $400 on the budget. Suggestions?
400?
you can get a great GTX 970 for it. (best price vs. performance atm)

BUT that 300W doe, it feels a bit low I'd upgrade for something near 600W

The AMD A6-5400K in your rig right now is going to bottleneck everything, kind of...well, it depends what games you're aiming to even play. your 6GB of RAM is fine, I'd recommend 8GB minimum to people building or upgrading for 2014+ PC gaming.

If you wanted to spend 400 TOTAL? then you would go PSU + GPU + RAM, I'd aim for something like an AMD 280X,290,290X (With the 300 series release all the 200 series are dirt cheap imo, and the 300's are all just minor tweaked rebranded 2xx cards.) should set you back 150-250. use the rest on a good PSU, I advise, new, I wouldnt trust used PSUs, a failing/dying PSU sucks to replace.

Also upgrade the ram, but 6gb should be kind of fine-ish, I cant see what motherboard they installed in your HP, most likely a cheapo mobo to save HP on the sales side of things. if you can find make/model you can find out the usable RAM speeds allowed and aim for a 8GB RAM kit (2x4GB sticks) should only be 50-80.

--Source: I build PCs and built my own ^_^

Mainly, what games are you intending to play. PC gaming does get expensive but the games are usually always cheaper than consoles after-launch, plus if you arent a "a good game has to LOOK good"--type of douchebaglet then getting a mid-range gfx card (like the ones I listed above) will last you a good 2-3 years.

I agree on the XO chocie of not buying it, I have an XO and holy crap waste of $$, also got a near launch version with the kinect so 500+ just wasted, it just sits there. most exclusives are becoming non-exclu, I dont know wtf M-Shit is doing with the Xbox brand, other than Gears of War,Scalebound and Rise of Tomb Raider, I have no interest in any other exclusives, plus I'm still wondering if TR will stay Xbox Exclu by release.

I agree on the XO chocie of not buying it, I have an XO and holy crap waste of $$, also got a near launch version with the kinect so 500+ just wasted, it just sits there. most exclusives are becoming non-exclu, I dont know wtf M-Shit is doing with the Xbox brand, other than Gears of War,Scalebound and Rise of Tomb Raider, I have no interest in any other exclusives, plus I'm still wondering if TR will stay Xbox Exclu by release.
The Xbox One launch system I got, still gets regular use....mainly for TV (Sling, HBO, etc), 360 backwards compatibility, and the EA Access. The Kinect's voice recognition makes it easy to multitask. Also really dig the Xbox One controller, very comfortable. And the Kinect's voice recognition makes it easy to multitask. I prefer it over the DualShock 4. Think will see more games coming out for it on the horizon (especially next year). Rare Replay, Cuphead, Halo 5, Crackdown, and Forza 6 I am looking forward to.

400?
you can get a great GTX 970 for it. (best price vs. performance atm)
BUT that 300W doe, it feels a bit low I'd upgrade for something near 600W

The AMD A6-5400K in your rig right now is going to bottleneck everything, kind of...well, it depends what games you're aiming to even play. your 6GB of RAM is fine, I'd recommend 8GB minimum to people building or upgrading for 2014+ PC gaming.

If you wanted to spend 400 TOTAL? then you would go PSU + GPU + RAM, I'd aim for something like an AMD 280X,290,290X (With the 300 series release all the 200 series are dirt cheap imo, and the 300's are all just minor tweaked rebranded 2xx cards.) should set you back 150-250. use the rest on a good PSU, I advise, new, I wouldnt trust used PSUs, a failing/dying PSU sucks to replace.

Also upgrade the ram, but 6gb should be kind of fine-ish, I cant see what motherboard they installed in your HP, most likely a cheapo mobo to save HP on the sales side of things. if you can find make/model you can find out the usable RAM speeds allowed and aim for a 8GB RAM kit (2x4GB sticks) should only be 50-80.

--Source: I build PCs and built my own ^_^

Mainly, what games are you intending to play. PC gaming does get expensive but the games are usually always cheaper than consoles after-launch, plus if you arent a "a good game has to LOOK good"--type of douchebaglet then getting a mid-range gfx card (like the ones I listed above) will last you a good 2-3 years.
$400 total, yeah. I'm not looking to run the newest games at ultra settings, just want something that will provide better performance on some newer stuff. I'm fine running at middle of the road settings. I really don't have much to complain about with the system as is honestly. It runs just about everything I want, just some of them are a big sluggish for my taste.

$400 total, yeah. I'm not looking to run the newest games at ultra settings, just want something that will provide better performance on some newer stuff. I'm fine running at middle of the road settings. I really don't have much to complain about with the system as is honestly. It runs just about everything I want, just some of them are a big sluggish for my taste.
I personally have both consoles and a Mac laptop which I occasionally game on, and I can say from experience that sometimes I desire to play certain pc games, but quite honestly, having both consoles has consumed my time well enough and both are sufficient to satisfy your gaming needs. I don't think you'll make a wrong choice but you should definitely think on it more, especially with what MS is doing and their exclusives as well.

Then forget the GTX 970, work on the rest I suggested. =D

The Xbox One launch system I got, still gets regular use....mainly for TV (Sling, HBO, etc), 360 backwards compatibility, and the EA Access. The Kinect's voice recognition makes it easy to multitask. Also really dig the Xbox One controller, very comfortable. And the Kinect's voice recognition makes it easy to multitask. I prefer it over the DualShock 4. Think will see more games coming out for it on the horizon (especially next year). Rare Replay, Cuphead, Halo 5, Crackdown, and Forza 6 I am looking forward to.
You like the XO controller more than the DS4!? wow matey, wow. Either we have vastly different hands and "feels good in my hands"--feels or...!.

but you'd be surprised how rare of an opinion you have. I'll admit I like the XO's Bumpers and Triggers more than the DS4 but I can hold the DS4 for days over the "small" feeling XO controller.
Dont go throwing Backwards compa. in the Pros pile without mentioning they only have about 100 working titles, and it wont be coming till Fall 2015.(September+), Kinect is awesome but very finiky somedays and somedays its just works, but at the end of the day it's still just a gimmick like motion controls and 3D movies/games, nice to have but was not worth the $100 pricing hike. Cant wait for Crackdown =O loved the first one on the 360.
I'm not trying to bash the XO, I'm just angry at the fact I paid near 600 for something I've only played Ryse, and a handful of multi-plat games, I got cheaper due to homesharing with a good friend.

I personally have both consoles and a Mac laptop which I occasionally game on, and I can say from experience that sometimes I desire to play certain pc games, but quite honestly, having both consoles has consumed my time well enough and both are sufficient to satisfy your gaming needs. I don't think you'll make a wrong choice but you should definitely think on it more, especially with what MS is doing and their exclusives as well.
Not saying PC is the masterrace but, c'mon Mac gaming...no, just no.
Agree with the latter though, I own all 3 Last Gen and all 3 Current Gen consoles, and have over 40 unopened/unplayed games on each console (minus XO, only have like ~7, about 15 on PS4 and 3 on WiiU), I know the feel I want to clear my backlog but get distracted by other-platform gaming. haha =D

hey guys i want to trade some ps3 games or sell i have alot of ps3 games like 50 games or more

i have games like mgs4,dishonored with all dlcs,valiants hearts,hotline miami,wwe 2k14,dantes inferno,dragon age origins,dragon age 2,resident evil revelations 1and 2,army of two devils cartel,splinter cell blacklist,child of light,mass effect,castlevania 2 lords of shadow,kane and lynch 2,assassin creed liberation,assassin creed black flag,tales ofxillia 1 and 2,the walking dead season 1 and 2,the wolf amoung us,tekken tag 2 and alot more

i want some games for ps3 like game of thrones,tales from borderlands,fifa,life is strange complete season,assassin creed rogue,cod black ops 2,wwe 2k15,watch dogs,shadows of mordor,rayman legends,diablo 3,farcry4,injustice gods among us,the evil within,batman arkham origins,resident evil 6,re code veronica hd,resident evil 1 hd,wolfenstein the new order,persona 3 and4 classics,murdered soul suspect,naruto ultimate ninja revolution,devil may cry hd collection or Rpgs or jrpgs

if someone wants i can sell all my games for a 50 euros/50 dollars ps card

if your interested pm me here and i give you my nick for ps3 and you see my trophy list with all the games i have

R9 270x, upgrade the ram to 8 gb and get a 500w to 650w psu (of course with the double 6 pin plugs).. Should be under 400 easily... Maybe even get an r9 280x or hd 7970 3gb and you will be good bro. Also you might can sneak in a decent size ssd too for the right price and be under $400!

hey guys i want to trade some ps3 games or sell i have alot of ps3 games like 50 games or more

i have games like mgs4,dishonored with all dlcs,valiants hearts,hotline miami,wwe 2k14,dantes inferno,dragon age origins,dragon age 2,resident evil revelations 1and 2,army of two devils cartel,splinter cell blacklist,child of light,mass effect,castlevania 2 lords of shadow,kane and lynch 2,assassin creed liberation,assassin creed black flag,tales ofxillia 1 and 2,the walking dead season 1 and 2,the wolf amoung us,tekken tag 2 and alot more
These all on One account or separate accounts? asking on behalf of future questions, dont take this quote as an interestee.

If these are games on your Main account (1 Account), you can either "sell" the other slot or sell a phantom for much less.

50 is kind of O.K for the other slot if this is your Main. 50 is disgustingly high if you were aiming for "per game"

also 50 is too high if Phantom.

If I mentioned anything that blew right over your head, look at the other posts in this thread to figure out what this Thread on CAG is about.

Toodles.

PS3 Phantoms:

YGO Millianium Duel & Monopoly Plus: $4
My main account:

• 6-month spot is $15. (1 remaining)
  • Quick phantom/1 week spot $10. (5 remaining)

• JoJo ASB W/ DLC (No Fatty, Oldseph, and Lisa-Lisa)
  • BlazBlue Chronophantasma w/ all the character and 2 stage DLCs
  • SMT games
    Persona 4
  • Complete Raido series
  • Digital Devil Saga 1
  • Nocturne

[*]Tales of Xillia
[*]MGS Ground Zeroes
[*]Lighting Returns+ Day 1 DLC
[*]Skullgirls Reloaded + DLC
[*]Guilty Gear XX Acore Plus
[*]FFXIII-2: Boss DLC w/ Lighting Backstory
[*]FFVII and IX
[*]SPlinter Cell: Double Agent
[*]BloodRayne: Betrayal
[*]RE4
[*]GTAIV
[*]SkullGirls w/ DLC
[*]Xenogears
[*]Payday 1
I also take trades for J-stars Victory Vs+, Dengeki, and/or UNIEL.

PS3 Resell/Rentals
Metro Last Light
MGS HD Collection
Saint Seiya
Tales of Xillia
Guilty Gear ACP
Tokyo Jungle/ Jurassic Park/ Braid/ Sam and Max/ PvZ
Borderlands w/DLC, Hard Corp w/DLC, Burnout Paradise w/DLC, Pixle Junk Shooter, Pac Man EX
MGS Reveangence

PS3 Phantoms
Final Fantasy 5,6,7,8,9, Tactics, Origins - $3
Multi game account *new games added
Infamous, Dead nation + dlc, Malicous, The Cave, Dyad, Thomas Was Alone, Moon Diver, Parasite Eve, Dino Crisis 2, Vagrant Story, FF7, Wild Arms, St Fighter Alpha 2, Mass Effect 2 dlc, Gundemonium collection, Soldner x2, Marvel v Capcom 2, Catan, Flower, Braid, Cresent Pale Mist. FO3 dlc (Point Lookout, Broken Steel
- $3
Last of Us SP
Bioshock Infinite SP

will trade for shovel knight

These all on One account or separate accounts? asking on behalf of future questions, dont take this quote as an interestee.

If these are games on your Main account (1 Account), you can either "sell" the other slot or sell a phantom for much less.

50 is kind of O.K for the other slot if this is your Main. 50 is disgustingly high if you were aiming for "per game"

also 50 is too high if Phantom.

If I mentioned anything that blew right over your head, look at the other posts in this thread to figure out what this Thread on CAG is about.

Toodles.
its mymain account i have one slot left to share

for sale i want 50 but for all my digital games and i have alot so i think its fair but woever wants lets talk by pm

theres some games that i want that i listed above so i can trade too

PS3 phantom 4 Sale $19.99

With all of these games included that I grabbed in sales over the last 2 years:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Directors Cut
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
Bayonetta
Portal 2
Deadly Premonition Directors Cut
Red Dead Redemption
Hitman Absolution
Uncharted 3
Call of Juarez Bound in Blood
Grid 2
Cars 2
Back to the Future The Game Full Season
Sam & Max Full Season
Tales of Monkey Island Full Season
Jurassic Park Full Season
Modnation Racers
Tokyo Jungle
Mirrors Edge
Gta Vice City Stories
Giana Sisters
The Cave
Urban Trial Freestyle
Papo & Yo
Double Dragon Neon
Worms Revolution
Thomas was Alone
Super Stardust HD

I'm gonna have some phantoms of my main available. This is available to trusted members only. Trusted means that I know you from this thread and have either dealt with you or know you've done enough deals with other members that I feel comfortable providing you my information. If I don't know you from this thread, you'll require a vouch from someone I've dealt with or a vet I know (Qdizz, Emoney, Prav, Rai, etc)

Contains:

PS3:

Castlevania: SoTN

Resident Evil 2

Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8, 9 Tactics

Burn Zombie, Burn

Wild Arms

Final Fantasy 9

Some DLC for Dragon Age I and II (Stone Prisoner, Blood Dragon Armor, Black Emporium)

Arkham Asylum DLC (Prey in the Darkness pack, Play as the Joker map)

LA Noire DLC (The Naked City, Badge Pursuit Challenge, Consul's Car, Chicago Piano)

Little Big Planet

Super Stardust HD (With Solo Pack)

Xenogears

PixelJunk: Monsters

Fight Night Champion (Champion Mode Only)

PixelJunk Eden

PixelJunk Shooter

Arkham City (Catwoman Bundle)

Plants vs Zombies

Braid

Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster (Code came with game for Vita. Says available for PS3 as well)

Ni No Kuni

Rainbow Moon

Luftrausers

Parasite Eve II

Wild Arms II

Legend of Dragoon

Dino Crisis I

Dino Crisis II

Syphon Filter

Chrono Cross

Breath of Fire IV

PS4:

Super Stardust Ultra

Citizens of Earth

Minecraft

Tomb Raider Definitive

There's a ton of PS+ stuff on there too. Not sure there's a point in listing that.

If interested, let me know.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Sony Drought
.....................................................................................................................
Next Week
God Of War 3 $3

Godzilla $3.50

Arkham Knight Batgirl Story DLC $3.50
......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$3.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Tales from the Borderlands Ep 3 $0.50
Roundabout $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Spoiler
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50
Bloodborne $3

Broken Age $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $3.50
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2.50
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3 $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Last of Us Remastered $1
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2
Magika 2 $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2

Mercenary Kings $1
Mortal Kombat X $2.50
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2
The Witcher 3 $3.50
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2
Also I have offline Phantoms for the majority of the above older titles. Shoot me a pm if you guys interested

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03499435
GTX 750ti you can find them under $150 probably won't even have to upgrade your power supply. I can play most everything at 1080p at least medium settings, although my CPU is much better than yours.

Looking for discounted psn cards. I need 60 all together, please inbox me.

Im only looking for them for the next couple hours as im slightly impatient. 

Since I use this as pretty much my all purpose thread:

I bought Borderlands 2 Vita and all the DLC. When I look in my download list on PSN it lists it playable on both PS3 and Vita, but when I download to the PS3, it tells me to connect the Vita and the system tag says Vita only. Is this a Sony mistake or do I need to do something different?

All I want is the damn mechromancer.

Accounts available for rent:

Account 1 - Ultra Street Fighter 4 / Mortal Kombat X / Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate / Guacamelee

Account 2 - EA UFC, Saint's Row 4 Re-Elected & Gat Out Of Hell, Resident Evil 1 HD, Grim Fandango Remastered, Geometry Wars 3, Monopoly Plus, Aquakitty DX

Please PM me if you're interested, thanks.

I bought Borderlands 2 Vita and all the DLC. When I look in my download list on PSN it lists it playable on both PS3 and Vita, but when I download to the PS3, it tells me to connect the Vita and the system tag says Vita only. Is this a Sony mistake or do I need to do something different?

You'd still need to download the PS3 DLC files. You might've gotten the Vita one on your PS3 be mistake.

Selling a Phantom of Shining Resonance (Chinese Ver) for $4, also selling a Phantom of Under Night in Birth (JP Ver) for $4

Don't think you get the PS3 dlc with the Vita DLC, pretty sure you have to purchase them separately for each console. I think it just means you can download it onto the ps3 and then connect your vita over to transfer it onto there, rather than downloading on the Vita.

Curious to know what games my regulars and everyone else want added to my list of rentals. Now taking suggestions.

Pretty sure the Vita version and PS3 versions are not compatible, they are all separate purchases. If you bought it all on your Vita, all that will only work on vita. If you bought the DLC on ps3, you screwed yourself, as it will only work on the ps3 version. It's not a cross-buy game

Looking for PS3 Resells of:

-Okami HD

-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure + DLCs

-Any other good PS3 / console exclusives

bread's done
Back