CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

If anyone has a cheap Driveclub resell then please send me a pm. Just looking for something to keep me busy until metal gear solid but would like to keep it as well. Thanks!

Edit: also looking for a Minecraft ps3 resell and a Battlefield 4 PS4 resell.

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone has a BO3 code please PM it to me directly. I haven't been here in a minute but I still know a lot of people in this community. Hope everyone is well.

If someone has a BO3 code please PM it to me directly. I haven't been here in a minute but I still know a lot of people in this community. Hope everyone is well.
I'm doing great myself. I remember you were one of the first, if not the first one that helped teach me how to gameshare. OG Boosted in the hizz house!

I was saving someone the hassle of actually going to get up and pre order some people that didn't want to pre order and missed out on the beta all together. $5 is = to the value they would have spent if they preordered it from a retailer. I'm not hustling anybody. I paid $5. So explain how that is shitty of me helping someone who wasn't interested in the game and missed beta sign up to come get a code for $5? Please I would like to know?

I was saving someone the hassle of actually going to get up and pre order some people that didn't want to pre order and missed out on the beta all together. $5 is = to the value they would have spent if they preordered it from a retailer. I'm not hustling anybody. I paid $5. So explain how that is shitty of me helping someone who wasn't interested in the game and missed beta sign up to come get a code for $5? Please I would like to know?
BELOW IS HOW U HELP SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD WITH SOMETHING THAT IS/WAS ALREADY FREE!!!!!!

BELOW IS WHY I DEDICATE ALOT OF MY TIME AND EFFORT TO KEEPING THIS COMMUNITY ALIVE.

To justify a dick move is beyond me...

PM me for a BO3 beta code.

Thank you for the code

<3

Would very highly appreciate a Blops3 code! :)

edit: GOT ONE already:)

Well if anyone wants a code for free, that isn't namedHtowngamer, let me know.

BELOW IS HOW U HELP SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD WITH SOMETHING THAT IS/WAS ALREADY FREE!!!!!!

BELOW IS WHY I DEDICATE ALOT OF MY TIME AND EFFORT TO KEEPING THIS COMMUNITY ALIVE.

To justify a dick move is beyond me...
Lol so $5 to preorder, he gets 3 codes and sells them for $5 each. Totally helping CAGs out.

FYI, you can pre order black ops through Amazon for FREE and get into the beta. No payment untill the game is shipped and easy to cancel.

Guys I'm downloading the Beta right now and I didn't need any code. The process just takes you less than 5 mins and the rest is up to your dl speed. Here's how:
1. Make a new valid email and an PSN account with it but chose Singapore as country. Adreas line can be Jurong East. City Jurong. Postal 609690
2. Verify your PSN account sent to your email
3. Sign in on PS4> PS Store hit Black Ops 3 Beta> Download> play
Hong Kong PS Store has it as well
Thanks iPr0kkaFTW from Gamefaqs

And of course let's not forget that you get the codes whether or not you keep the reservation. So $5 down, get a code, redeem code, cancel preorder, receive $5 back= FREE CODE!

Besides, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't selling beta codes against cag rules?

Hey guys I just went by BK and got a value meal. I have a few fries left for $5.00 each if anyone wants them. Save you the hassle from going to BK yourself. Let me know.

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4
Alien: Isolation with Season Pass: $2
The Evil Within: $1.50
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell: $1
Jamestown Plus: $1
Trials Fusion with Season Pass: $1
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition: $1
Assassin's Creed Unity: $1.50
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition: $1.50 [Currently being rented]
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: $3 [Currently being rented]
The Wolf Among Us - Complete Season: $1
The Last of Us Remastered: $1
Shovel Knight: $1
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Axiom Verge: $1.50
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Infamous: Second Son: $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

One free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me)
Watch Dogs: $1
Rayman Legends: $1
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare: $0.50
Grim Fandango: $1
Child of Light: $0.50

FOR SALE:

Helldivers PS3 phantom: $2
Shovel Knight PS4 phantom: $2
The Last of Us Remastered PS4 phantom: $4

PLEASE READ:
- You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. I will also deal with new users with little to no feedback provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular or with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period).
- Don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue.
- I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.

Oh man, gamesharing is still active around here? good to see y'all again, I think my last posts here where around 2013....

Gotta review how gamesharing works on ps4 and see if I can start saving a few bucks with you guys again.

bread's done
Back