CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

anyone try out phantoms with 3.0?

really wanna buy some phants but dont wanna lose em the next day
TNSmokey98

But dunno ifhis phantoms are still unlocked, he had one unlocked after 24 hour of created

Also still looking for mgs phantom pain ps4 resell

Last edited by a moderator:
Any fans of Saints Row? As stupid as part 4 come across as, it's actually pretty dam fun! I still enjoy customizing cars to the Third Street Saints signature colors.. As fun as this game is though, I really feel like im playing a new infamous title lol

Hardcore difficulty is actually a bit of a challenge! I die multipul times until I can finally pull off a mission.. It's giving me GREAT replay value though  O:) 

Hell I think I might be enjoying this more than I did GTA5 lol

This skin is pretty sweet though! At least I think..

157g21i.jpg

My awesome looking car!

2gt2lhv.jpg

I guess I wont have to. :D

NBA2K16 PS3

Resells

1. QDizzle

2. GeeWiz

Phantoms

1. away

2. likeme

Looks nice, only QDizzle has to say his word now and confirm if he is still interested/can host? Then we would be good to go.
free you say? is this ps3 verison? if so I will take likeme's spot since hes out

Yes, its ps3. So again, the group is almost complete. 

P.S. Its not free!! There is a phantom and a resell spot Available, not Free. haha. :) (Regarding NBA2K16)

[quote name="JoshdaKing" post="12953613" timestamp="1444064525"]I dont understand this at all, I thought Sony locked games right away or at least in a 24 hour limit, why do you think your phantom its not locked yet?[/quote]
I honestly have no clue. I have done it like it has always been done. I am just doing the test. I have put it in standby, left it running for hours, turned the system off and then back on numerous times, and turned network connection off and then back on again. I am only collecting information as it happens but nothing is happening at the moment.

I honestly have no clue. I have done it like it has always been done. I am just doing the test. I have put it in standby, left it running for hours, turned the system off and then back on numerous times, and turned network connection off and then back on again. I am only collecting information as it happens but nothing is happening at the moment.
Do you think that messing around with account infos might be the reason for the phantoms to be locked?

If I can remember some of the passwords I'll try some phantoms on my old dummy accounts. Might as well have a couple tests in progress and see how it goes, no?

[quote name="JoshdaKing" post="12953686" timestamp="1444066719"]Do you think that messing around with account infos might be the reason for the phantoms to be locked?[/quote]
That could be. I created the email and account together. Then went through the process. I haven't touched it since.

72 hours later phantom test. No lock. Edit: actually a little over 3 1/2 days.
I don't know if you want to try this, but my test phantom just locked after resetting my router. My test phantom was going strong for 24+ hours, then I had my router unplugged for 15 mins. When everything was back up, my phantom had locked.

If two more people were interested then yeah but I assumed I would be lucky enough to find one crazy ass who would want in never mind three ;)

Okay then, see if there's anyone else wants to get involved

NASCAR '15 (PS3)
Resell ($6.66)
1. smartbombuk
2. xlukk
Phantom ($3.33)
1. jlazenby1

(I can move to a phantom if necessary)
1 phantom remaining

I dont understand this at all, I thought Sony locked games right away or at least in a 24 hour limit, why do you think your phantom its not locked yet?
I don't think there is a rule.
Once i was done with arkham knight i've connected my ps4 back to the internet and it was still playable for about two weeks.

Any of you guys getting Rock Band 4? I'm a drummer so if any of you guys would like to play together hmu for tomorrow. I remember streaming a bit of Rock Band 3 and I know some of the members also like to drop by to chill. I'll probably stream most of the day tomorrow of RB4. 

Any of you guys getting Rock Band 4? I'm a drummer so if any of you guys would like to play together hmu for tomorrow. I remember streaming a bit of Rock Band 3 and I know some of the members also like to drop by to chill. I'll probably stream most of the day tomorrow of RB4.
Already have it preloaded. :D

There's no online though, and I don't think playing a rhythm game over share play is very viable.

Already have it preloaded. :D

There's no online though, and I don't think playing a rhythm game over share play is very viable.
Wait did they completely take it out? Thought it was just for launch day. Did I just waste $60

Edit: fuck

Tales of Zestria (PS3) October 20th ($49.99) 

Resell ($16.67)

Phantom ($8.33)
1. sierra
2. Bigwig

Looking for two more to fill group!

I am, I pre ordered the guitar bundle, meant to be released today but has been delayed in Australia until the 16th :whistle2:(

Im thinking about cancelling my order from EB Games and ordering online at mightyape.com.au which says is released this Friday (And posted one day before the release date)

That could be. I created the email and account together. Then went through the process. I haven't touched it since.
Just out of curiosity, have you just left system alone for a period of time? I have a theory that if you are using the phantom on a regular basis you don't let the system check up on it so to speak. Let it sit so to speak for a while and it phones home. So I think by playing something a lot it never needs to check the license.

Example, I had a batman ak phantom. Played it for like two weeks a lot. Went on vacation for three days and forgot to unplug the ps4 and it locked on me.

Now I don't have a lot of phantoms to test but that is my theory.

I am, I pre ordered the guitar bundle, meant to be released today but has been delayed in Australia until the 16th :whistle2:(

Im thinking about cancelling my order from EB Games and ordering online at mightyape.com.au which says is released this Friday (And posted one day before the release date)
I had refunded my purchase after finding out there will not be online. I knew it wouldn't be on launch day, but from what I'm reading it won't come out/arrive any soon. I don't have many friends locally to enjoy this with and mainly played online with friends. Solo just makes me go loco with boredom.

[quote name="ChiefBrody1027" post="12954514" timestamp="1444094286"]Just out of curiosity, have you just left system alone for a period of time? I have a theory that if you are using the phantom on a regular basis you don't let the system check up on it so to speak. Let it sit so to speak for a while and it phones home. So I think by playing something a lot it never needs to check the license.

Example, I had a batman ak phantom. Played it for like two weeks a lot. Went on vacation for three days and forgot to unplug the ps4 and it locked on me.

Now I don't have a lot of phantoms to test but that is my theory.[/quote]
Yeah I have left it alone for a few days. And still no lock.

When is Tales of Zestria supposed to be released for the ps4(Us)? The ps store says on the 20th, but I keep seeing ppl talk about it being released on the 16th..

Have 50 $ PSN cards again for 40$ USD Paypal. If you need one, PM me and we will work from there. 

Please keep in mind, i work nights, so if you message me during the day and i don't get back to you right away i will be asleep and get back to you ASAP. Have dealt with a bunch of people on here before so my feedback speaks for itself if you are a bit weary on working with me. :)

When is Tales of Zestria supposed to be released for the ps4(Us)? The ps store says on the 20th, but I keep seeing ppl talk about it being released on the 16th..

I think it's the 20th for US. I got the 16th date from a forum but it's for the EU version (Bandai Namco EU site has the 16th as the release date).

Anyone want a risky/offline phantom of Rock Band 4 for $10? It's out now and I believe supports all previous rock band songs and most equipment.

Tales of Zestria (PS3) October 20th ($49.99)

Resell ($16.67)

1.jlazenby1

Phantom ($8.33)

1. sierra

2. Bigwig

Looking for two more to fill group!
I'll take a Resell but why don't we get the $50 PSN card from papafranks? It'd drop the price by $10

Welp.....I'm out lol

That one word was the only reason I wanted it haha
Yes, my bad. English is not my native language, so somehow I even didnt think about that too much when writing, but I guess when we are talking about gamesharing available - free, gets a lot of meaning. :D haha.

NBA2K16 PS3 group is now oficially dead. So as PES 16. A bad year for old gen already.

I'll take a Resell but why don't we get the $50 PSN card from papafranks? It'd drop the price by $10
If the card is still available when the group fills, definitely! That would drop the Resells to $13.33 and Phantoms to $6.67. I thought it might take a while to fill (especially with the the PS4 and PC as options this time) so I just used the base pricing.

So the group now is:

Tales of Zestria (PS3) October 20th ($49.99)

Resell ($16.67)
1.jlazenby1

Phantom ($8.33)
1. sierra
2. Bigwig

Just need 1 more!

The game is up for pre-order on the store also, so if we can fill it before the 20th, we'll get access to this stuff:

Instant Pre-Order Reward
Digital Tales of Zestiria Theme

Available At Launch
Classic Tales of Weapon Attachments
Classic Tales of Costumes Set
Classic Tales of Mystic Artes Set

#PS3 Timeshare

$1/week for single game or $5/month for the library access:
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter - Pro Hunts
- Call of Duty Ghosts
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Crysis Trilogy
- Dark Souls 2
- Destiny
- Devil May Cry Trilogy HD (EU)
- Drakengard 3
- Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard
- Enslaved
- Fifa Street
- Final Fantasy X HD
- Final Fantasy X-2 HD
- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Game of Thrones (RPG)
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- God of War Ascension (EU)
- GRID 2 (EU)
- GTA 5 [being rented]
- Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
- Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear
- Hydrophobia Prophecy
- Lightning Returns
- Mass Effect Trilogy
- Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- MGS: Peacewalker HD
- Midnight Club LA
- Minecraft (EU)
- Narco Terror
- Payday The Heist
- Red Dead Redemption
- Resident Evil 6
- Sacred 3 (EU)
- Sacred Citadel
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Nocturne
- Soth Park: The Stick of Truth
- Soul Calibur II HD
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Splinter Cell Trilogy HD
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Strider
- Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
- Tales of Xillia

- Tales of Xillia 2
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
- The Expendables 2
- The Last of Us
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (PS2 Classics)
- WRC 4
- Yakuza 4
- Zeno Clash 2
- Zombeer

#PS4 Timeshare

$1-3/week for single game or $8/month for the library access
- Advanced Warfare [guest account only]
- Anomaly 2
- Battlefield 4 Premium [guest account only]
- Bound by Flame
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition
- Destiny
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (EU)
- Dragon Age: Inquisition (EU) [guest account only]
- Dying Light

- F1 2015 (EU)
- Far Cry 4 [being rented]

- Farming Simulator 2015 (EU)
- Garden Warfare: Plants vs Zombies
- Geometry Wars 3 (EU)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (EU) [guest account only]
- Guacamelee (EU)
- inFamous: First Light [guest account only]
- inFamous: Second Son
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Lords of the Fallen (EU)
- Madden NFL 15
- Metal Gear Solid 5 [being rented]
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- Minecraft (EU)
- MotoGP 14 (EU) [guest account only]
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- NBA Live 14
- Outlast (EU)
- Pier Solar and the Great Architects
- Resident Evil HD
- RIDE (EU)
- Shadow of Mordor [guest account only]
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (EU)
- Sniper Elite 3 (EU) [guest account only]
- Surgeon Simulator
- The Evil Within
- The Last of Us Remastered
- The Last Tinker: City of Colors
- Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (EU)
- Trials Fusion + Season Pass
- Until Dawn + Bonus Chapter [being rented]
- Watch Dogs
- Wolfenstein: The New Order

#Phantoms

Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard + Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond (one available) $1
Game of Thrones RPG (two available) $1
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (EU) (one available) $1
God of War Ascension (EU) (one available) $1
Grid 2 (EU) (one available) $1
MGS: Ground Zeroes + Peace Walker HD (two available) $2
Midnight Club LA (one available) $1
Payday The Heist (two available) $1
Sacred 3 (EU) (one available) $1
Sacred Citadel + Zeno Clash 2 (two available) $1
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2, Persona 3, Nocturne, Pier Solar (two available) $3
Splinter Cell Trilogy HD (EU) (one available) $1
Strider (one available) $1
Tekken 2 (PSX) (two available) FREE
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (PS2 Classics, one available) FREE

I had refunded my purchase after finding out there will not be online. I knew it wouldn't be on launch day, but from what I'm reading it won't come out/arrive any soon. I don't have many friends locally to enjoy this with and mainly played online with friends. Solo just makes me go loco with boredom.
Theres no online?? Since when?Maybe IO've confused it with Guitar Hero... GH has online right?

*Resells *Rentals *Phantoms *Future slots

[Want]

PayPal

[Have - PS3]

**Grand Theft Auto V + Fight Night Champion *$9.99 *$1.25 x1

**Saints Row 2: Ultimate Edition *$4.16 *$1.25 x1

*The Walking Dead Season 1 (No DLC) *$3.33 *$1.25 x1

*Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection *$1.00 x1

*Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon *$0.50 x1

*Final Fantasy Origins (FF 1 and 2) *$1.11 x2

**Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain *$5.55 x2

**Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition *$6.66 x2

Notes:

Resell and Phantom prices are 1/6th and 1/9th of the price that I have paid respectively, unless otherwise noted here.

Not adding the price that I have paid for Fight Night Champion on that account.

Sold Tekken account phantom slot for $1.00, will remain that price until the last phantom is sold.

Sold Far Cry account phantom slot for $0.50, will remain that price until the last phantom is sold.

Rental prices are weekly.

*Resells *Rentals *Phantoms *Coming soon
[Want]
PayPal

[Have]
*The Walking Dead Season 1 (No DLC) *$1.25 x1

Notes:
Resell and Phantom prices are 1/6th and 1/9th of the price that I have paid respectively, unless otherwise noted here.
Sold Tekken account phantom slot for $1.00, will remain that price until the last phantom is sold.
Sold Far Cry account phantom slot for $0.50, will remain that price until the last phantom is sold.
Could I perhaps reserve a destiny phantom? Really wanted mgs5 but I rather have destiny atm lol

*Resells *Rentals *Phantoms *Coming soon

[Want]

PayPal

[Have]

*The Walking Dead Season 1 (No DLC) *$1.25 x1

Notes:

Is Destiny: TTK Legendary for PS3 or PS4? (or does it matter? I think there's a free upgrade from 3 to 4 if you buy it digitally?)

Also, I've read somewhere that certain features require PSN+ membership (strikes, raids, etc.) How does that work with a Destiny Phantom or Resell? If my main PSN account has PSN+ and I login to it, can I play the phantom and access all of those PSN+ features? Or would I need to actually be logged into the phantom PSN+ account to access them?

If it is for PS3 I would like to reserve the other phantom

5 days still no lock on phantom. Have turned router and modem off and on again numerous times as well as done every step possible.

I am looking to test this on a phantom of a game also. If anyone has a ps4 game fairly cheap (not looking to rip anyone off) then send it my way. Can be an older game as well. Just looking to help the community survive.

There are no locked users and for recent titles, phantoms have not been sold.

Assassin's Creed Unity + Chronicles: China Resell - $13
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Resell - $15
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition Resell - $15
DmC: Definitive Edition Resell - $15
God of War 3 Remastered Resell - $23 / rent - $1.50/week (currently being rented)
Shadow Warrior Resell - $10
The Last of Us Remastered Resell - $10

For rent (*** = Out for rent)
Batman: Arkham Knight + Season Pass - $2/week
Bloodborne - $1.50/week
***MGSV: TPP - $2/week

Could I get a link or something to watch the stream? Im very interested in seeing dome game play, I've just never watched a live stream so I have no idea how to go about it..

bread's done
Back