CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 PS4 Resell - $40 (already pre-ordered/acc is set up) Currently on hold

Will be available by Sunday or Monday. I'm not really sure on how to price this, since no locked user or phantoms were sold.  If sold, a portion of it will go towards my Extra Life Charity I plan on doing this weekend. Pretty much you still get a steep discount and a portion goes to a good cause :D

My own shameless plug-in for ExtraLife:

I'll be doing a charity stream this Saturday for ExtraLife. CAG used to do it as part of a team, but I don't see anything about it. If you're free you're welcome to stop by. Donations aren't necessary, but stopping by and dropping a hello would also be appropriated :D

You're also free to donate prior and after the stream! Clicking the bottom picture will direct you to my donation page.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
*Resells *Rentals *Phantoms

[Want]

PayPal

Far Cry 3 w/ all DLC

[Have]

PS3 Games:

**Saints Row 2: Ultimate Edition *$4.16 *$1.25 x1

*Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition, Persona 4, DBXV Season Pass + Day One DLC, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, The Warriors *$5.00 x1

*Final Fantasy Origins (FF 1 and 2) *$1.11 x2

*Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection *$1.00 x1

Notes:

My resell and phantom prices are 1/6th and 1/9th of the price that I have paid respectively from the PlayStation Store, unless otherwise noted here.
Sold Tekken account phantom slot for $1.00, will remain that price until the last phantom is sold.

Price drop on main account reduced by $6.66.

Will consider trades.

How much do 1 year PSN+ go for nowadays? Where should I buy one and does anyone have any for sale =D
You could always wait until Black Friday later this month. 2 or 3 years ago they were as low as $30. Hopefully we get that deal this year. You can also find some on CAG in the code trading thread usually around $40-45.

You could always wait until Black Friday later this month. 2 or 3 years ago they were as low as $30. Hopefully we get that deal this year. You can also find some on CAG in the code trading thread usually around $40-45.
thanks, maybe I'll keep making accounts for the 2 day trials haha

I don't mind starting up a BO3 season pass group. Just need some interested folks.
You can't really share it on PS4 until after all (or at least one) of the content is out unless you give out the locked spot. Anyone who takes a phantom will get no content right now.

Isn't it kinda pointless to gameshare the season pass on ps4? Considering that phantoms get locked if the system is online and the season pass is online stuff, it's useless on a system that's gotta be offline, no?

Isn't it kinda pointless to gameshare the season pass on ps4? Considering that phantoms get locked if the system is online and the season pass is online stuff, it's useless on a system that's gotta be offline, no?
Pretty much. The only way to share it is to have one person with it on their actual account then their friend having that account activate. That's the only way two people can play on it at once.

Were you guys able to figure it out? I played it all last night, but I don't know if they fixed the problem by the time I post this. On the launch screen on the top right it will say like "33.0.0.0" or something and all you have to do is wait until it changes the numbers then you can press x
Yeah I just restarted it. I was too busy playing black ops 3 to post that it finally worked.

Hello guys, a friend of mine and I got Call of Duty and he bought a PS plus card, from what I have read with the same PS plus card we can both play online even at the same time and share games, correct?

I followed a tutorial and from what I understood to share the playstation plus we just needed to share our accounts, I had to put his account as the primary account in my PS4 and he has to put my account as his primary account in his PS4.

He he had no problem putting my account as the primary account in his PS4 but whenever I tried to put his account as the primary in my PS4 a message saying, ¨Cannot activate this system as your primary PS4. You have already activated another system as your primary PS4 with your account. To activate this system, deactivate the other system¨ popped up on my PS4.. Does anyone have any idea why that is??

Please help, I´m sure it must be something ridiculously easy to change, but I just can´t figure out what it is.. I already checked every other accoun on my PS4 and made sure it´s not the main account..

Help, please :s

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Black Ops 3 $3.50

Need For Speed $3.50

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Alekhine's Gun $3.50

Fallout 4 $3.50

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to be added to the queue)

WWE 2K16 $3.50

Darksiders II Definitive Edition $3

Divinity $3.50

The Witcher: Hearts Of Stone $3

Minecraft Story Mode: Ep2 $0.50/day

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Alien Isolation $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$3
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50

Assassins Creed: Syndicate $3.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50

Back To The Future:The Game $2

Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50

The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 $2

Bloodborne $2

Blood Bowl 2 $2.50
Broken Age $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny & The Taken King $3.50

Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50

Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance $3.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2

Dragon Quest Heroes $3.50
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $2.50

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2

FIFA 16 $3.50
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3+4+5$0.50 a day

Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2

Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $3
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50

iNFAMOUS Second Son $1.50
Journey $1.50

Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1

Legend of Korra $1.50
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2

Mad Max $3.50
Magika 2 $2

Madden 16 $3.50

Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50

Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1

Minecraft $1

Minecraft: Story Mode  Episode 1 $0.50/day
Mortal Kombat & Season Pass $2

N++ $1

NHL15 $1.50

NBA 2K16 $3.50
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1

Pro Evolution Soccer $3.50
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1

Rayman Legends $1.50
Roundabout $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2

Sherlock Holmes : Crimes & Punishment $1.50
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2

SOMA $3
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands + Season Pass $0.50/day

Tales Of Zestira $3.50

Tearaway: Unfolded $3
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2

Tony Hawk Pro skater 5 $2.50
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50

Transformers Devastation$3.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

Until Dawn $3.50

Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection $3.50

Trials Fusion & Season Pass $1

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2
The Witcher 3 $3
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Zombi $2

Phantoms for the below available

Tales Of Zestira
Madden 16
Mega Man LegacyCollection
NBA 2K16
Transformers Devastation
Assasins Creed Syndicate
Darksiders Definitive Edition
WWE 2K16

BLOPS3

DIVINITY

Anyone want to trade their Dragon Age Inquisition (PS3 phantom or resell) for the phantom of my main? If no one has that, any RPG with a great story would be great. Looking for something for my brother in law for his birthday. :D

I have Mortal Kombat X Vanilla for trade. I dont really have any game in mind I want to trade for just want to get a game Ill play.

Wanted

The Elder Scrolls PS4 resell

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter PS4 resell 

Mortal Kombat X PS4 resell

The Order: 1886  PS4 Resell

Have

Dragon Age:Inquistion PS4 Resell-want 20$ CAD psn credit
PayPal

Prefer game for game

You can't really share it on PS4 until after all (or at least one) of the content is out unless you give out the locked spot. Anyone who takes a phantom will get no content right now.
Pretty much. The only way to share it is to have one person with it on their actual account then their friend having that account activate. That's the only way two people can play on it at once.
I haven't gameshared in a while (since the old 5 account activation days) so thanks for explaining guys. So as to how I understand it, only the two account users have to activate their respective PS4's as the primary account in order to use it? That sucks because I actually like having an extra unassigned primary PS4 so I guess that means I won't be gamesharing the season pass after all. Gah $50 though just for 5 zombie maps which is all I play it for -_-

$10 for each zombie map is more than fair. Going to see a 2 hour movie costs more than $10, you'll get way more than 2 hours out of each map.

For Sale: 

Uncharted Collection + The Talos Principle + $15 PSN credit (received by Nov.17 ) - $65 || $55 without $15 credit

No locked user and no phantoms were sold.

Uncharted Collection Digital Code - $38

~$30 at CDkeys after 5% discount

There are no locked users for the below games.

Assassin's Creed Unity + Chronicles: China Resell - $13
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Bloodborne Resell - $20
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Resell - $13

For rent:
AC Syndicate + Metro Redux + Divinity Original Sin EE - $2/week
Batman: Arkham Knight + Season Pass - $2/week (currently being rented)
Bloodborne - $1.50/week

Does anybody sell locked accounts, or is it just resells and offline phantoms? I scrolled back through last week and didn't see a single offer to sell a BO3 locked account.

Can someone message me the logistics of the locked spot trick? I'm able to switch to my main on BO3, but when I switch, the locked account stays logged in so there are 2 people in the lobby.

I'm doing my charity stream if anyone is interested: My Twitch

I forgot how to enable the play stream screen to show up in this box. I did already play and beat NFS, worked a bit on supermeatboy, and probably will just end the streams with Destiny and Black Ops 3. 

Can someone message me the logistics of the locked spot trick? I'm able to switch to my main on BO3, but when I switch, the locked account stays logged in so there are 2 people in the lobby.
Do you have two controllers connected? might be that.

But I usually just run the game and switch users asap and everything works fine.

bread's done
Back