CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

LF Locked Fallout 4 slot @ 20.00 PS4

Also open to get a season pass in the future. 

Thread reg only. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the middle of a mission and internet got disconnected lol plus when i try to use media player to play my own custom music then it logs out :(.Even suspendid option log me out.

Just want to confirm this before I use my codes.
If you have separate codes for the camos and season pass then yes do that. Camos on your main since they're account looked, season pass on the resell so that it stays with the game if you want to sell it later or rent it out to people.

Why would you sell it we agreed to share the acc and now I'm locked out of the acc....Can you contact the person you sold it to??? I really need access to the acc...
I sold my slot ageeees ago dude when you had access and I even told you I did. So don't try and put the blame on me for you getting locked out of the acc.

Locked slots seem to be SUCH a headache! Are the savings on a game really worth all this?
Well its really up to the resell user, someone has been selling me locked slots because he doesn't sell his slots, so if he finds a phantom and a locked he will be saving 20 usually.

I'm willing to buy a locked for FO4 for 20.00 so if a the resell somehow finds someone to buy a phantom then he will be saving around 30. But yeah, if you're planning to sell the game its going to be harder to move since there is another user tied to the account.

I sold it
ageeees ago dude when you had access and I even told you I did. So don't try and put the blame on me for you getting locked out of the acc.
I don't remember making an agreement to anything lol....Just try to remember the person you sold it to and let me know

PS4 resells:

Destiny (Guardian Edition) Has both of the first two expansions- $14

Battlefield 4 w/ premium- $12

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare w/ season pass - $13

All are slots on accounts with PS3 slots owned by others so account info cannot be changed. These were purchased as cross-buy groups.

Dropped price of these a bit to get rid of them. Need some slots open on my PS4. Will drop price more if you buy multiple.

Well its really up to the resell user, someone has been selling me locked slots because he doesn't sell his slots, so if he finds a phantom and a locked he will be saving 20 usually.

I'm willing to buy a locked for FO4 for 20.00 so if a the resell somehow finds someone to buy a phantom then he will be saving around 30. But yeah, if you're planning to sell the game its going to be harder to move since there is another user tied to the account.
I plan on buying it this week, it's just I can't pre-order it because I'm low on funds atm. If you don't find a biter, I'll throw you a P.M later on in the week.

Also if anyone wants them for free I have a 30 Day Twitch Turbo code (you need your CC info) and a 25% off code for Inked Gaming’s merchandise

I no longer need Fallout 4 offline Jersiah hooked me up.

Question about offline phantoms though, I don't plan to connect my PS4 to the internet at all for awhile until Uncharted 4 comes out and I'll buy it physical but let's say I connect to the internet with it and get caught up on having Fallout 4 phantom worst case scenario they'd remove just the game right? Not my whole PSN account or anything like that, right? 

Question about offline phantoms though, I don't plan to connect my PS4 to the internet at all for awhile until Uncharted 4 comes out and I'll buy it physical but let's say I connect to the internet with it and get caught up on having Fallout 4 phantom worst case scenario they'd remove just the game right? Not my whole PSN account or anything like that, right?
correct

Only way I lose my phantom was because there was a system update. I had an offline of batman, went online for 2 weeks (stupid yeah) and after 2 weeks a system update came up.. stupid me thought oh hell yeah an update! Did it and it locked my batman share

Yes, you'd only lose access to the phantoms themselves. Your account is perfectly fine.

#PS3 Timeshare

$1/week for single game or $5/month $3/month* for the library access:
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter - Pro Hunts
- Call of Duty Ghosts
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Crysis Trilogy
- Dark Souls 2
- Destiny
- Devil May Cry Trilogy HD (EU)
- Drakengard 3
- Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard
- Enslaved
- Fifa Street
- Final Fantasy X HD
- Final Fantasy X-2 HD
- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Game of Thrones (RPG)
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- God of War Ascension (EU)
- GRID 2 (EU)
- GTA 5 [being rented]
- Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
- Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear
- Hydrophobia Prophecy
- Lightning Returns
- Mass Effect Trilogy
- Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- MGS: Peacewalker HD
- Midnight Club LA
- Minecraft (EU)
- Narco Terror
- Payday The Heist
- Red Dead Redemption
- Resident Evil 6
- Sacred 3 (EU)
- Sacred Citadel
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Nocturne
- Soth Park: The Stick of Truth
- Soul Calibur II HD
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Splinter Cell Trilogy HD
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Strider
- Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
- Tales of Xillia

- Tales of Xillia 2
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
- The Expendables 2
- The Last of Us
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (PS2 Classics)
- WRC 4
- Yakuza 4
- Zeno Clash 2
- Zombeer

*PS3 Library includes PS3 games only. One game at once. You must return the first to get access for the other ones. Not for newbies nor people that I see first time in the thread.

#PS4 Timeshare

$1-3/week for single game or $8/month $5/month* for the library access:
- Anomaly 2
- Bound by Flame
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition
- Destiny
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
- Dying Light

- F1 2015 (EU)
- Far Cry 4

- Farming Simulator 2015 (EU)
- Garden Warfare: Plants vs Zombies
- Geometry Wars 3 (EU)
- Guacamelee (EU)
- inFamous: Second Son
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Lords of the Fallen (EU)
- Madden NFL 15
- Metal Gear Solid 5 [I'm playing]
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- Minecraft (EU)
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- NBA Live 14
- Outlast (EU)
- Pier Solar and the Great Architects
- Resident Evil HD
- RIDE (EU)
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (EU)
- Surgeon Simulator
- The Evil Within
- The Last of Us Remastered
- The Last Tinker: City of Colors
- Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (EU)
- Trials Fusion + Season Pass
- Until Dawn + Bonus Chapter
- Watch Dogs
- Wolfenstein: The New Order [being rented]

*PS4 Library includes PS3 games as well. One game at once (for each platform). You must return the first to get access for the other ones. Not for newbies nor people that I see first time in the thread.

#Phantoms
Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard + Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond (one available) $1
Game of Thrones RPG (two available) $1
God of War Ascension (EU) (one available) $1
Grid 2 (EU) (one available) $1
MGS: Ground Zeroes + Peace Walker HD (two available) $2
Payday The Heist (two available) $1
Sacred 3 (EU) (one available) $1
Sacred Citadel + Zeno Clash 2 (two available) $1
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2, Persona 3, Nocturne, Pier Solar (two available) $2
Splinter Cell Trilogy HD (EU) (one available) $1
Strider (one available) $1
Tekken 2 (PSX) (two available) FREE
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (PS2 Classics, one available) FREE

More phantoms might be available for PS3 and PS4, PM me if interested and I'll check.

EU account:

Child of Eden,

Darksiders,

Mad Riders,

Mirror's Edge,

MUD FM Motorcross,

Puzzle Dimension

Red Faction Armageddon,

Red Faction Guerilla,

Revenge of the Wounded Dragons,

Ridge Racer Unbound Special Edition,

Shoot Many Robots,

Tomb Raider (PSX),

Tomb Raider II (PSX)

Two phantoms available, regulars only

US account:

Alice: Madness Returns

Aliens: Colonial Marines Ultimate Bundle,

Castle of Illusion HD,

Crash Bandicoot trilogy (PSX),

Crash Commando,

Fatal Frame trilogy (PS2),

Flashback HD,

Jurassic Park Full Season,

KickBeat,

Mars: War Logs,

Max Payne 3 Complete Edition,

Mirror's Edge,

Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge,

Resident Evil Revelations,

Star Wars The Force Unleashed II,

Thief,

Urban Trial Freestyle

Two phantoms available, regulars only

Looking for best offer - PSN codes or PayPal.

The textures on Far Cry 4 for the PS3 is awful. Next time I will just cough up the extra change for the next gen version. Finally seeing the difference between old gen and new gen.

6b7f41498e6d7f865d216e57189b0617.jpg
387b769b805070aebb27a5f768f4ac46.jpg

[quote name="ChalupaBatman" post="13017172" timestamp="1447091874"]It releases in 6 hours? Are you from US? [/quote]
I am from south america but it is an european account, they are in the future there.

I'm really sick of the PSN problems I have with the internet. Every time there's an update I get the NW and CE errors for like days, it does not fail it seems like every update since I haven't had a ps4 long. I have no problems on laptops, x1, phones nothing. Only PSN. -_-

Seeing if anyone interested in a PS3 group for MX vs ATV Supercross ($29.99) as seems impossible to get hold of a share.

R: $10

1. smartbombUK

P: $5

Add yourself

TO THE UNGRATEFUL DISHONEST DISPECABLE PERSON WHO THOUGHT IT A EINSTEIN IDEA TO CHANGE THE ACCT INFO AND GETTING AWAY SCOTT FREE ON MY HANDSOME JACK BORDERLANDS SHARE. WOE BE ON TO YOU MY FREIND. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THANKS FOR BETRAYING MY TRUST

TO THE UNGRATEFUL DISHONEST DISPECABLE PERSON WHO THOUGHT IT A EINSTEIN IDEA TO CHANGE THE ACCT INFO AND GETTING AWAY SCOTT FREE ON MY HANDSOME JACK BORDERLANDS SHARE. WOE BE ON TO YOU MY FREIND. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THANKS FOR BETRAYING MY TRUST
have you tried recovering the acc? Should name and shame the person so other users know not to deal with him/her. It's people like this who make me not want to GS... But I'm a cheapassgamer so I can't help it hahaha

I hope you get it back man. Always sucks to lose a share because of another persons carelessness

I pity the Lower class trash that does stuff like this. Scamming usually pisses me off but even more so when it's done to someone who is doing the community a great service with cheap timeshares. Can you reset it via the accounts email address or security info like birthday? Maybe check ur friends list to see if anyone you lent it to played it recently (not proof but might be helpful in the investigation)

Seems stupid to do it anyway now he can't get anything else off QDizzle and if QDizzle calls him out by name (which he should) he can't gameshare anymore at all on here unless he hid under a new account. 

Agreed. And normally I keep quiet about who does what same as you but whoever it is IMO should be addressed publicly so other users know to avoid them and it doesn't happen again. While we're on the subject of betraying trust and screwing people over, here's another recent case. I think it best to alert everyone that user "likeme" should not be trusted in any group he commits to because he does not honor his commitments. He asked for several phantoms about 3 weeks ago and the groups were set up with several members. He didn't pay right away which I let go because as a veteran who's been here for several years, you would think he'd be good for it. Far from the first time I trust a veteran who hasn't or can't pay right away and usually there's no issues there as the guys who have been around for awhile are typically very honest and responsible. Not so here.

I notified him that the games were bought. Some of the phantoms he asked for were already out so I offered them right away but he said he would like to get everything at the same time so I held them for him for 3 weeks. Yesterday when I alerted him that all games were now out or available for preloading and needed payment, he then informed me that he changed his mind and didn't want them anymore. I reminded him of his commitment and that the groups were already set, games were bought so he would be screwing everyone in the group over, espeically me who would probably wind up having to eat all the costs. I also informed him that some of the games he bought were now about 3 weeks old and it would be very tough to find someone who wants a phantom for 3 week old games as those interested likely already bought it, plus there's less of a market for phantoms in the first place. I asked him to honor his commitment, pay the amount he promised, and he can give his shares to a friend or whatever. He has continued to log in but has not responded.

As you all know, bailing on your group often hurts the others in it and should not be done. The common practice used to be, and still is with many, that if you commited but need to bail, you find your own replacement or you pay your share and take the spot anyway so as to not screw anyone else over. What makes this much worse than usual is that this was not even the dreaded last-minute bail situation, this was 3 weeks later essentially guarenteeing that a replacement can't be found. Even worse, he knew for 3 weeks that the games were bought and groups locked in and he never once told me until I brought it up yesterday. It would still be very unprofessional if he told me sooner but atleast then I'd have a better shot at finding a replacement. "likeme" is on my own do-not-trade-with list and I would suggest to anyone whose group he tries to join, espeically if you're setting things up in advance, be very wary or just pass on him altogether because he may not keep his word and he will only do what's right for him, not the group or anyone else he's dealing with. I would definetly suggest you do not add him to any groups or give him anything until he pays for it but even then, unless you absolutely need him to fill a spot, I would say you're probably much safer just going with someone else you can rely on.

bread's done
Back