*DMC 4
*Dragon Age: Inquisition (Deluxe)
*Sniper Elite 3
*Shadow of Mordor
*Dying Light
*Resident Evil PS3 +PS4
*Little Big Planet 3
*Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
*Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare + mirrors edge + NFS Most Wanted (1 account)

PM Me
weren't pvz, mirrors edge and nfs given away for free last year around Xmas?

I had an error message when I tried to login: Please update account info or something like that. And "change your password" has arrived a second after. Account was cleared, no activation but there was 1 system activated as far as I remember, No sign of unauthorized phantom or something. Does anyone had it today or in past?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (PS3) $39.99 - December 22
Resell ($13.33)
1. HyeVltg3

Phantom ($6.67)
1. Sierra
2. Mirmo
Is this still open, no update in all weekend.

Willing to go:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (PS3) $39.99 - December 22

Resell ($19.98)
1. HyeVltg3

Phantom ($6.67)
1. Sierra
2. Mirmo

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (PS3) $39.99 - December 22

Resell ($19.98)
1. HyeVltg3

Phantom ($6.67)
1. Sierra
2. Mirmo

3. Rollobobo

Group is complete if everyone's fine with it.  HyeVltg3 able to host?

Looking for:

Broken Sword 5 (PS4) timeshare

Dark Cloud (PS4) timeshare

Madden NFL 25 (PS4) timeshare

Handball 16 (PS4) timeshare

SkyScrappers (PS4) timeshare

Rugby World Cup 2015 (PS4) timeshare

Snoopy's Grand Adventure (PS4) timeshare

For Sale (PS4 games):

RiptideGP2 resell $4 (timeshare $1/week)

Putty Squad (PS4) resell $5 (timeshare $1/week)

MotoGP 14 Compact (PS4) resell $3 (timeshare $0.5/week)

Arcade Archives Games Collection I. (PS4) resell $12 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $2 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives NOVA 2001
- Arcade Archives Butasan
- Arcade Archives TERRA CRESTA
- Arcade Archives Bomb Jack
- Arcade Archives Shusse Ozumo
- Arcade Archives EXERION
* 285 points (2gold and 7bronze trophies) / each
Total: 6*285 = 1710 points

Arcade Archives Games Collection II. (PS4) resell $12 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $2 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Scramble
- Arcade Archives Ninja-Kid
- Arcade ArchiveWonder Boy
- Arcade Archives CRAZY CLIMBER
- Arcade Archives Raiders5
- Arcade Archives City Connection

Arcade Archives Games Collection III. (PS4) resell $12 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $2 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Cosmo Police Galivan
- Arcade Archives Solomon's Key
- Arcade Archives Magmax
- Arcade Archives MOON CRESTA
- Arcade Archives DOUBLE DRAGON
- Arcade Archives A-JAX 

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments (PS4) resell $10 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $1/week   SOLD.

Rugby 15 (PS4) resell $10 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $1.5/week

Rugby 15 (PS4) resell $10 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $1.5/week

LA Cops (PS4) resell $3 / timeshare $1/week

Only trusted CAG.

Orange: US account
Red: JP account
Green: EU account

For Sale (PS3 games):

PES 2015 (USA version) phantom/resell (make offer)
Red Dead Redemption resell (make offer)

Devil May Cry HD Collection phantom (make offer)

Ben 10 Omniverse resell (make offer)

Linger and Shadows & Detuned phantom/resell (make offer)

Trine 2 phantom/resell (make offer)

Looking for these ps4 resells

Mortal kombat x
FIFA 16
Black ops 3
Rainbow 6 siege
Star wars
Elder scrolls

The Witcher 3

Shadows of Mordor

Ps3 resell or phantom:

NHL 16 legacy

Added 2 more that I'm looking for.

thanks

Just got my ps4 bundle and it came with a star wars battlefront code along with a 4 game classic code. I can GS these codes right? 

Anyone interested in swapping spots? I am looking for BLOPS 3, fallout 4 and nba 2k16.

Sorry if this a dumb question I've been out of gamesharing for a while since my PS3 is in another state. 

Unfortunately PS4 GS'ing is fairly limited; Sony effectively killed PS4 phantoms (if you connect to the internet, any phantoms are likely to be locked), and PS4 games are limited to one activated system at a time instead of two; there's only one resell/phantom at a time.

Unfortunately PS4 GS'ing is fairly limited; Sony effectively killed PS4 phantoms (if you connect to the internet, any phantoms are likely to be locked), and PS4 games are limited to one activated system at a time instead of two; there's only one resell/phantom at a time.
Oh wow, that sucks!

Flash sale:

3 easy PS4 platinum games for $7.5

Putty Squad (PS4)
LA Cops (PS4)
Riptide GP2 (PS4)

5 PS3 resell slots for $7.5

PES 2015
Red Dead Redemption
Ben 10 Omniverse
Linger and Shadows & Detuned 
Trine 2

Pm me.

EU Christmas deal #12 is FALLOUT 4 for 34% off and 33% off for the FALLOUT 4 Digital Deluxe Bundle (Season Pass with all DLC).

I had an error message when I tried to login: Please update account info or something like that. And "change your password" has arrived a second after. Account was cleared, no activation but there was 1 system activated as far as I remember, No sign of unauthorized phantom or something. Does anyone had it today or in past?
Late reply,, I had that happen on an account a couple weeks ago. Just made me change the password but didn't say anything else about it.

Can someone give me the quick and simple way to gameshare on Ps4? I know there is like 1 million FAQ's on it, but it is a lot of information to go through. I'm getting my bro a Ps4 for Xmas and I want to game share with him so he has access to all of my downloaded games on his system right away.

Is it as simple as I activate his Ps4 as my primary and he activates my Ps4 as his primary? Or is there a better way? If someone could give me a simple straightforward best way to do this, please let me know. He actually gets his Ps4 today.

Can someone give me the quick and simple way to gameshare on Ps4? I know there is like 1 million FAQ's on it, but it is a lot of information to go through. I'm getting my bro a Ps4 for Xmas and I want to game share with him so he has access to all of my downloaded games on his system right away.

Is it as simple as I activate his Ps4 as my primary and he activates my Ps4 as his primary? Or is there a better way? If someone could give me a simple straightforward best way to do this, please let me know. He actually gets his Ps4 today.
Before you go all thinking "Oh sweet I can SHARE my games with my bro" --no!
You can only have one Activated PS4 with chosen Game PSNID Account. So only 1 PS4 can play/have access to the game at one time, so co-op still requires two copies(unless you can Shareplay I believe).
With the PS4, you need to think of Gameshareing like lending/borrowing the Physical Disc, Can you still play the Game if you lent your bro the Physical copy of the game?

PM if you need the step-by-step on how PS4 GS works, unless someone already PM'd you, theres no point in wasting my time writing up the exact same thing you can find on the thread or from someone else who's already PM'd you it.

Probably a long shot but does anyone have the new Earth Defense Force 4.1 to rent?

Phantom rental or whatever is fine too.

Before you go all thinking "Oh sweet I can SHARE my games with my bro" --no!
You can only have one Activated PS4 with chosen Game PSNID Account. So only 1 PS4 can play/have access to the game at one time, so co-op still requires two copies(unless you can Shareplay I believe).
With the PS4, you need to think of Gameshareing like lending/borrowing the Physical Disc, Can you still play the Game if you lent your bro the Physical copy of the game?

PM if you need the step-by-step on how PS4 GS works, unless someone already PM'd you, theres no point in wasting my time writing up the exact same thing you can find on the thread or from someone else who's already PM'd you it.
This is completely wrong... Lol.

Then Fix it, ffs.
Passing on broken info is everyone's fault, no one stands to correct shit. so broken info just continues.
Dont just post some unhelpful p.o.s post
help a cag-er out, geez
Dx jerk.
I pmed the guy after my original post.

FFS!

However.. The blame lies on you for being wrong and acting like you aren't in your original post. Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about.

FFS!

Also... It's a no no to talk openly about how we do what we do in the thread.

FFS!

You simply activate his account on your PS4 as primary account, and add your account to his PS4 as primary. You don't need to set your account as primary on your own PS4. You can then download content from each other's account and play it on your own profile. That is exactly what Sony intends for you to be doing, there's nothing taboo or secretive about what I just posted at all.

So whats up with ps+ being needed to play online on ps4? I started using ps4 for online gaming like 2 weeks ago, was suprised its free, but it looked like its part of the ps promotion for the weekend. I was suprised, coz i was playing online for free in the middle of the week, so then the weekend passed and i had already bought a ps+ code so i could use it once the promotion is over. Its now been 2 weeks since ive played without ps+

Is it not needed anymore or wth is up w this, coz then i know if i can sell this code for psplus or not. Just so confused by this.

Sorry for poor grammar and Merry Christmas CAG's

Looking for Silent Hill US gameshare, either phantom or resell just send me a message!

Also looking for a Siren share(either PS2 classic or the PS3 game).

Merry Christmas!!!

So whats up with ps+ being needed to play online on ps4? I started using ps4 for online gaming like 2 weeks ago, was suprised its free, but it looked like its part of the ps promotion for the weekend. I was suprised, coz i was playing online for free in the middle of the week, so then the weekend passed and i had already bought a ps+ code so i could use it once the promotion is over. Its now been 2 weeks since ive played without ps+

Is it not needed anymore or wth is up w this, coz then i know if i can sell this code for psplus or not. Just so confused by this.

Sorry for poor grammar and Merry Christmas CAG's
Most games require PS+ for online play, some don't. Any game worth playing online that I've seen has required it.

bread's done
Back