CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Im cool with that, if we can't I'll toss in an extra $1 to offset the last phantom if someone doesn't take it. I would imagine Rolandino1 would too. Could you host HyeVltg3? I would appreciate it. Ive never done it before and we've gameshared before. :D/
I can get in this tekken gameshare if you want

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

The Banner Saga $2

Assassins Creed: India $1

GTA Trilogy Pack $2

Gone Home $2

Dog Child $1.50

.....................................................................................................................

Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Resident Evil Origins Collection $2

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to be added to the queue)

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare $1.50

Submerged $1.50

NHL 16 $2

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Alien Isolation $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$3
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50

Assassins Creed: Syndicate & Season Pass $3.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50

Back To The Future:The Game $2

Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2

Beyond Two Souls $3
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50

The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 $2

Bloodborne +The Old Hunters $2.50

Blood Bowl 2 $2.50
Broken Age $2

COD Black Ops 3 + Season Pass $3.50
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50

Darksiders II Definitive Edition $3
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny & The Taken King $3.50

Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50

Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance $3.50

Divinity $3.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2

Dragon Quest Heroes $3.50
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $2.50

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2]

Fallout 4 + Season Pass $3.50

FIFA 16 $3.50
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2

Final Fantasy 7 $1.50
Game Of Thrones +Season Pass $1.50

Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2

Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $3
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50

iNFAMOUS Second Son $1.50

Just Cause 3 $3.50
Journey $1.50

Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1

Legend of Korra $1.50
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1

Lego Jurassic World $3
Life is strange + Season Pass $1.50
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2

Mad Max $3.50
Magika 2 $1.50

Madden 16 $3.50

Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50

Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1

Minecraft $1

Minecraft: Story Mode + Season Pass  $1.50
Mortal Kombat & Season Pass $2

N++ $1

NHL15 $1.50

NBA 2K16 $3.50

Need For Speed $3.50
NFS Rivals $1.50

Onechanabra Z2 $2
PVZ Garden Warfare $1

Pro Evolution Soccer $3.50
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1

Rainbow Six Seige $3.50

Rayman Legends $1.50
Roundabout $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2

Sherlock Holmes : Crimes & Punishment $1.50
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2

SOMA $3

Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition $3.50

Star Wars Classics $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands + Season Pass $0.50/day

Tales Of Zestira $3.50

Tearaway: Unfolded $3
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2

Tony Hawk Pro skater 5 $2.50
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50

Transformers Devastation$3.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1

Trine 3 $2
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

Until Dawn $3.50

Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection $3.50

Trials Fusion & Season Pass $1

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2
The Witcher 3 + Season Pass $3
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 + WWE 2K16 $3.50
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Zombi $2

Gameshare:

Nitroplus Blasterz (PS3) - $30 out FEBRUARY 2nd (if purchased within the first four weeks - DLC characters will be FREE)

Resell: $10 per slot

#1)

#2)

Phantom: $5 per slot

#1) Rollobobo

#2) Bigwig_rah

Who wants some resells?  :D/

Resident Evil 0 HD PS3 Group ($20)

Resell: $6

1. Open
  2. Open
Phantoms: $4

1. EmireEffect
  2. Open
Can't do a resell on this one. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Open
  2. Open

1. EmireEffect
  2. Open
Can't do a resell on this one. Sorry.

1. Open
  2. Open

1. EmireEffect
  2. Sierra
In for phantom. File size is 3.9 GB if anyone was wondering.

Selling Resident Evil 0 HD PS4 code for EU PSN - can be downloaded and played right away!

$12

Cheapest I can go.

Please, only trustworthy CAG with verified PP.

Hey guys, do me a favor and let me know how RE0 is. I wanted to buy it but the reviews on the original weren't very encouraging! *slow pace, awful, clunky controls*

Has anyone seen psngames.org? Looks like a website that sells resell accounts however in their faq it states that once you activate the account as primary that it permanently binds to your console...that cant be correct? Unless they used to sell off phantoms and never changrd their faq lol

Has anyone seen psngames.org? Looks like a website that sells resell accounts however in their faq it states that once you activate the account as primary that it permanently binds to your console...that cant be correct? Unless they used to sell off phantoms and never changrd their faq lol
It smells like bull hockey to me. Here's a transcript of my chat that I had with one of their agents this morning:

RamonHello, would you like to talk about our products?

SteveHello. I have a question about your PS4 games/accounts. If I have to delete the game for any reason (say I want to upgrade my hard drive at some point), will I be able to re-download the game to the purchased account? Thanks.

Ramonis explained in our guide

http://psngames.org/setup-guide-ps4/

SteveAm I able to purchase a primary account rather than a secondary account?

RamonWe only sell primary

SteveWell, if you sold primary accounts, then I would be able to re-install the accounts and basically do whatever I want with it. Is the guide that you pointed me to outdated?

RamonNo, is not outdated

but

as we said, might not work

and will not be cover by our warranty

Steve"Do not change access details on the profile. If you do that you will lose our warranty and you will not be given a replacement in case of any issues." Why would that have any bearing on a primary account?

RamonBecause our accounts are shared

SteveBut Sony only allows 1 primary account. Yes, you can have a phantom or secondary account, but those are not primary accounts. And you just told me that you only sell primary accounts. So, who's buying the secondary accounts?

RamonOthers of the buyers of our suppliers

We sell the primary accounts for profits

Steve"If you happen to delete the game from your console and need to redownload it, please contact us first." - Why would I need to contact you if I'm the primary account holder?

RamonBecause if any other of our user change the password

and you can't go inside

we can provide you with a used account for download the game

:)

Steve"After completing the very straight forward activation process you retain the purchased game indefinitely" - What does that mean? How long will I have the game for?

Ramonindefinitely

Stevein·def·i·nite·ly
ˌinˈdef(ə)nətlē/
adverb
for an unlimited or unspecified period of time. Read

RamonShould work without any problem as long as you still have the account as primary

That period of time :)

Also, if something happen within the first 3 month, we will provide you with a replacement account free of charge

(However, you will need to send us a video proof)

SteveOK, thanks for answering my questions. Have a great day!

If they are truly selling primary accounts (which I doubt), what prevents the buyer from changing all the account details on them? I wouldn't do that in a community setting if I know there are phantoms on the account, but how are their "Others of the buyers of our suppliers" still reliably using phantoms nowadays?

Thats what confused me. Im assuming their own employees or friends/family could be using offline phantoms and/or playing on the resell account. Idk any other way they could void your warranty if you changed the password. How could they prove it was even you that changed it lol seems very easily exploitable.

But of they atent actually selling primary accounts, what could they actually be? Couldnt it ONLY be a primary if your able to play on your own personal account?

No, you can play phantoms (for as long as they work) on your own personal account after you download them using their accounts.

For Sale (PS4 games):

Nubla (PS4) resell $8 (timeshare $2/week)

Broken Sword 5 + Arcade Archives Mr. Goemon (PS4) resell $6 (timeshare $1.5/week)

SkyScrappers (PS4) resell $6 (timeshare $1.5/week)

SkyScrappers (PS4) resell $6 (timeshare $1.5/week)

MotoGP 14 Compact (PS4) resell $3 (timeshare $0.5/week)

Arcade Archives Games Collection I. (PS4) resell $12 (timeshare $2 / day (no need more time))
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives NOVA 2001
- Arcade Archives Butasan
- Arcade Archives TERRA CRESTA
- Arcade Archives Bomb Jack
- Arcade Archives Shusse Ozumo
- Arcade Archives EXERION
* 285 points (2gold and 7bronze trophies) / each
Total: 6*285 = 1710 points

Arcade Archives Games Collection II. (PS4) resell $12 (timeshare $2 / day (no need more time))
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Scramble
- Arcade Archives Ninja-Kid
- Arcade ArchiveWonder Boy
- Arcade Archives CRAZY CLIMBER
- Arcade Archives Raiders5
- Arcade Archives City Connection

Arcade Archives Games Collection III. (PS4) resell $12 (timeshare $2 / day (no need more time))
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Cosmo Police Galivan
- Arcade Archives Solomon's Key
- Arcade Archives Magmax
- Arcade Archives MOON CRESTA
- Arcade Archives DOUBLE DRAGON
- Arcade Archives A-JAX 

Rugby 15 (PS4) resell $10 (timeshare $1.5/week)

Rugby 15 (PS4) resell $10 (timeshare $1.5/week)

Only trusted CAG.

Orange: US account
Red: JP account
Green: EU account

It smells like bull hockey to me. Here's a transcript of my chat that I had with one of their agents this morning:

RamonHello, would you like to talk about our products?
SteveHello. I have a question about your PS4 games/accounts. If I have to delete the game for any reason (say I want to upgrade my hard drive at some point), will I be able to re-download the game to the purchased account? Thanks.
Ramonis explained in our guide
http://psngames.org/setup-guide-ps4/
SteveAm I able to purchase a primary account rather than a secondary account?
RamonWe only sell primary
SteveWell, if you sold primary accounts, then I would be able to re-install the accounts and basically do whatever I want with it. Is the guide that you pointed me to outdated?
RamonNo, is not outdated
but
as we said, might not work
and will not be cover by our warranty
Steve"Do not change access details on the profile. If you do that you will lose our warranty and you will not be given a replacement in case of any issues." Why would that have any bearing on a primary account?
RamonBecause our accounts are shared
SteveBut Sony only allows 1 primary account. Yes, you can have a phantom or secondary account, but those are not primary accounts. And you just told me that you only sell primary accounts. So, who's buying the secondary accounts?
RamonOthers of the buyers of our suppliers
We sell the primary accounts for profits
Steve"If you happen to delete the game from your console and need to redownload it, please contact us first." - Why would I need to contact you if I'm the primary account holder?
RamonBecause if any other of our user change the password
and you can't go inside
we can provide you with a used account for download the game
:)
Steve"After completing the very straight forward activation process you retain the purchased game indefinitely" - What does that mean? How long will I have the game for?
Ramonindefinitely
Stevein·def·i·nite·ly
ˌinˈdef(ə)nətlē/
adverb
for an unlimited or unspecified period of time.
Read
RamonShould work without any problem as long as you still have the account as primary
That period of time :)
Also, if something happen within the first 3 month, we will provide you with a replacement account free of charge
(However, you will need to send us a video proof)
SteveOK, thanks for answering my questions. Have a great day!

If they are truly selling primary accounts (which I doubt), what prevents the buyer from changing all the account details on them? I wouldn't do that in a community setting if I know there are phantoms on the account, but how are their "Others of the buyers of our suppliers" still reliably using phantoms nowadays?
Screw that I'll just buy one check if it's a sub acc if not change the acc details because these are the fags that took a shit on gamesharing for PROFITS-that cheeky bastard said it himself

Looking for The Mark of Kri next week. Or PS2 Classic phantom, or one day tineshare, can be on secondary/guest account. Just want to check it.

Oh, so you are a thief? Good to know.
How is it being a thief if you paid for the primary account? Their phantom accounts should already have the game and are not supposed to log in again.

Screw that I'll just buy one check if it's a sub acc if not change the acc details because these are the fags that took a shit on gamesharing for PROFITS-that cheeky bastard said it himself
I don't mind having another source of cheaper games, but if you're not allowed to resell the game/account once you're done with the game...I have a problem with that, especially if they're doing this for profits.

yea but wouldnt they get locked as soon as you log in to PSN?
I've only bought two phantoms in my life, but that's not how it's supposed to work. It seems Sony has done some clamping down lately on phantoms (or maybe this is just a side effect of some of their updates), but I think phantoms still work for fleeting period of time.

Ah, just like the old times. I'm getting nostalgic. Anyone got any popcorn? We haven't had thread drama since last year, and my bag of popcorn is stale.
Between this and those threat messages on the site from before i think we have a nice soap opera to watch.

Just an advice, they're selling 12000 fifa points for $60 which costs $100 and not shareable, so its totally bought by a stolen visa or something, these accounts was common in my country and they will end up getting ban, also its risky cause it may cause Sony to give you a console ban which happened with a couple of people in my country for buying these type of accounts, on thier Facebook page you can find some reports that the account git banned and they replaced it. Also these accounts are cheaper in the Russian community it resellers usually get it for around $20-$25. Thats my opinion and I see that its not worth it. Sorry for any mistakes but im typing from mobile.

I hate to join the banwaggon, but I seen that message too. Then again the website instructed me to change my password so I did. Shoutouts to disgruntle teens.

After weeks of internal debate and realizing Bloodborne and Disgaea 5 (and of course eventually Steins;Gate 0 just to spite me) were the only PS4 exclusives I really cared about, I decided to spend twice what a new PS4 bundle would've cost me on building a new gaming rig instead. Unless my roommate really doesn't want to haul his PS4 back to California with him, I'm thinking I'm going to sit this generation out another couple years.

Still have PS3 phantoms available for Steins;Gate and Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters - can also do one resell for each. If you're interested, let me know. Also still interested in a phantom/resell for Tales of Graces F and at this point probably a resell for Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.

bread's done
Back