CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I might want to do a group for Nitro+ Blasterz. If anyone's down I'll take a resell slot.

PS3 Games[H]ave:

YGO Millennium Duel & Monopoly Plus: Phantom / Rental $1
J-stars Victory Vs+: Phantom $3 / Rental $1.5/wk

My old account:

• Phantom/Rental $1
    You may download anything from this account within one week.

• Persona 4 Arena #1 DLC Pack
  • Street Fighter IIII W/ #1 DLC, DipSwitch, and Gill Unlock
  • LBG 1
  • inFAMOUS 1
  • Fallout NV Classic DLC
  • Fallout 3 DLC: Broken Steel
  • Acceleration of SURGI X Edition
  • Mass Effect 2 DLC: Cerberus Pack, Terminus Pack
  • Destrega (PS1 game) 
  • Borderlands 1
  • Tomb Raider UnderWorld
  • Scott Pilgrim Vs the World w/ Knives DLC
  • Pac-MAN Champion Edition DX +
  • Sonic Adventure W/ DX upgrade
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Wolfenstein 3D
  • 2Xtreme
  • Castlevania: SotN

Updated list of games. Forgot I had only 1/2 DLCs of Scott Pilgrim.

My main account:

• Phantom/Rental $2 (Update: 1 slot on hold)
    You may download anything from this account within one week.

I hope this clears any confusion.

• JoJo ASB W/ DLC (No Fatty, Oldseph, and Lisa-Lisa)
  • JoJo HD
  • BlazBlue Chronophantasma w/ all the character and 2 stage DLCs
  • SMT games
    Persona 4
  • Complete Raido series
  • Digital Devil Saga 1
  • Nocturne

[*]Tales of Xillia
[*]MGS Ground Zeroes
[*]Lighting Returns+ Day 1 DLC
[*]Skullgirls Reloaded + DLC
[*]Guilty Gear XX Acore Plus
[*]FFXIII-2: Boss DLC w/ Lighting Backstory
[*]FFVII and IX
[*]SPlinter Cell: Double Agent
[*]BloodRayne: Betrayal
[*]RE4
[*]GTAIV
[*]SkullGirls w/ DLC
[*]Xenogears
[*]Payday 1
[*]I just want to point out that this list isn't complete. I have to sift out all the games, DLC, DEMOs I downloaded over the last 3+ years I've bought. So my apologize if I say I have the game and I neglect to say something about it in this post. 

Turk just sold his PS4 account phantom. Does anyone else have an extensive account that is comparable to his that you'd like to sell as a phantom? I just got a secondary ps4 for that specific purpose.

Turk just sold his PS4 account phantom. Does anyone else have an extensive account that is comparable to his that you'd like to sell as a phantom? I just got a secondary ps4 for that specific purpose.
I have a decent account but not what Turk had. I would do mine for about $15 if interested. PM me and we could talk about it.

Had the same idea. Just can't afford the ps4. Lol. Best bet is to get a bunch of people's mains. Might be able to sell you mine. Not sure what's on it. Will have to check.

Had the same idea. Just can't afford the ps4. Lol. Best bet is to get a bunch of people's mains. Might be able to sell you mine. Not sure what's on it. Will have to check.
Hmm, I might have to look into getting a secondary offline PS4. If enough folks do it, it could revive the phantom scene.

How would one ensure keeping the phantoms safe while accumulating multiple accounts? Say, for example, I bought a main from you and then a couple months later I wanted to buy a main from Turk. Are there any methods of improving my chances at keeping the first account intact while downloading the games from the new account?

Hmm, I might have to look into getting a secondary offline PS4. If enough folks do it, it could revive the phantom scene.

How would one ensure keeping the phantoms safe while accumulating multiple accounts? Say, for example, I bought a main from you and then a couple months later I wanted to buy a main from Turk. Are there any methods of improving my chances at keeping the first account intact while downloading the games from the new account?
As Q said...maybe switching out hard drives? Otherwise when you bring your PS4 online to download a new phantom, it's gonna lock all the games. That's why I mentioned that I wanted an extensive account lol. I'm so mad I missed Turks account! I really don't frequent this part of the board too often anymore since the phantoms died.

As Q said...maybe switching out hard drives? Otherwise when you bring your PS4 online to download a new phantom, it's gonna lock all the games. That's why I mentioned that I wanted an extensive account lol. I'm so mad I missed Turks account! I really don't frequent this part of the board too often anymore since the phantoms died.
So there's a possibility for amassing a nice collection by combining external drives with simultaneous multi-account deals. The problem becomes an overlap issue where you might end up with games you already have (but don't need to re-download of course). Maybe some proper planning, organization, and networking with like-minded gamers might help with that? Anyone else interested in that sort of venture?

how so? dont u select the games u want to download from someones account library? there shouldnt be a duplicate of games.
Yeah, that's why I mentioned that you wouldn't have to re-download games that you already have. I guess I'm looking at it more from a deal perspective where someone might have a large collection that they want to sell as a phantom, but you might already have 90% of the games. I was thinking of trying to form a coalition of gamers where one set of gamers would have a discrete list of games that were all different from another set of gamers. I'm thinking now, that's not really necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked about swap hard drives long time ago. The Sony's Agent said "it works for PS3, not for PS4". But I never tried.
I know when I was performing some PS4 hard drive cloning/swapping a while back, things didn't work out too well and I lost some phantoms, but that was with an online PS4. Now that I think back, the PS4 wouldn't let me play the phantoms even offline after the swaps....hmm, might require some further testing. This was swapping via the SATA port.

Crazy how much interest there always is in my account after I sell it! Will there be interest in the ps3 shares? Doubting it strongly lol

If you remove a hard drive, doesn't it format automatically after you reinstall it?

Crazy how much interest there always is in my account after I sell it! Will there be interest in the ps3 shares? Doubting it strongly lol

If you remove a hard drive, doesn't it format automatically after you reinstall it?
No, but it does some suspicious things. Well, unless the new hard drive you put into it isn't formatted to PS4's format specs.

I've cloned a PS4 hard drive before and nothing happened when I swapped the two. When I created separate installs (but using my same main account), I lost phantoms when swapping the drives. I don't remember if I disconnected the internet when I swapped, but I'm thinking I didn't.

I think it might work if you created a new user to play the phantoms. Since they're going to be offline, you won't get trophies anyways, right?

No, but it does some suspicious things. Well, unless the new hard drive you put into it isn't formatted to PS4's format specs.

I've cloned a PS4 hard drive before and nothing happened when I swapped the two. When I created separate installs (but using my same main account), I lost phantoms when swapping the drives. I don't remember if I disconnected the internet when I swapped, but I'm thinking I didn't.

I think it might work if you created a new user to play the phantoms. Since they're going to be offline, you won't get trophies anyways, right?
You'll still get trophies. Just won't be able to see them until you go online

You'll still get trophies. Just won't be able to see them until you go online
Yes, but then you'd kill all the phantoms associated with that account, right? I suppose if you were trophy hunting and you had no further desire to play those phantoms, then a mass, cult-like suicide would be acceptable.

Yes, but then you'd kill all the phantoms associated with that account, right? I suppose if you were trophy hunting and you had no further desire to play those phantoms, then a mass, cult-like suicide would be acceptable.
Obviously you wouldn't bring the system online until you were ready to lose the phantoms anyway. You'll earn trophies, they'll add up and be viewable when you put the system online when you load other phantoms onto the system *kinda what you said. I doubt very much anyone buying a phantom from me is gonna keep the games forever. They'll be played, beat, then deleted and another account purchased*

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Unravel $3

Firewatch $3

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Deluxe Edition $3.50

Dying Light +The Following DLC $2.50

Assassins Creed Chronicles (China Russia India)Trilogy $2.50

....................................................................................................................

Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Street Fighter V $3.50

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to be added to the queue)

This War of Mine+Saturday Morning RPG $3
Gravity Rush Remastered $3
COD Black Ops 3 Awakening DLC $3.50
.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Alien Isolation $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$2
Assassins Creed: Chronicles India + China $2
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed: Syndicate & Season Pass $3.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Back To The Future:The Game $2
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
The Banner Saga $2
Beyond Two Souls $3
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50
The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 $2
Bloodborne +The Old Hunters $2.50
Blood Bowl 2 $2
Broken Age $2
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare $1.50
COD Black Ops 3 + Season Pass $3.50
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Darksiders II Definitive Edition $3
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny & The Taken King $3
Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance $3
Divinity $3
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dog Child $1.50
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC$2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Dragon Quest Heroes $3.50
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $2.50
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
Fallout 4 + Season Pass $3.50
FIFA 16 $3.50
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2
Final Fantasy 7 $1.50
Game Of Thrones +Season Pass $1.50

Gemini: Heroes Reborn $2.50
Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2
Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $1.50
Gone Home $2
GTA V $2
GTA Trilogy Pack $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50
iNFAMOUS Second Son $1.50
Just Cause 3 $3.50
Journey $1.50
Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1
Legend of Korra $1.50

Lego Marvel's Avengers $3.50

Lego Hobbit $1.50
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Lego Jurassic World $3
Life is strange + Season Pass $1.50
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2
Mad Max $3
Magika 2 $1.50
Madden 16 $3
Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1
Minecraft $1
Minecraft: Story Mode + Season Pass $1.50
Mortal Kombat & Season Pass $2
N++ $1
NBA 2K16 $3
NHL 15+16 $2.50
Need For Speed $3.50
NFS Rivals $1.50
Onechanabra Z2 $2
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 $3
Project Cars $2
Project Root $1
Rainbow Six Seige $3.50
Rayman Legends $1.50
Roundabout $1.50

Resident Evil Origins Collection $2
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sherlock Holmes : Crimes & Punishment $1.50
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
SOMA $3
Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition $3.50
Star Wars Classics $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Submerged $1.50
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands + Season Pass $0.50/day
Tales Of Zestira $3
Tearaway: Unfolded $2
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2
Tony Hawk Pro skater 5 $2.50
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Devastation$2
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Trine 3 $2
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2
Until Dawn $3.50
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection $3
Trials Fusion & Season Pass $1
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2

The Witness $3.50
Wastelands 2 $2.50
The Witcher 3 + Season Pass $3
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 + WWE 2K16 $3
Zombie Army Trilogy $2
Zombi $2

Phantoms Available.

Firewatch $6
Dying Light + The Following DLC $7
Lego Marvel's Avengers $8
Gemini: Heroes Reborn $5
This War of Mine+Saturday Morning RPG $7

Assassins Creed Chronicles (China Russia India)Trilogy $6

Anyone got a Nathan Drake Collection Phantom (US) available?

Or anyone wants to buy it like at cdkeys for $25? I could help you save even more =)

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/hitman-ps4pc-beta-file-size-start-time-playable-co/1100-6434606/

Hitman Beta drops this friday February 12 and ends February 15 to be exact  for all the vets who would like to reserve some play time on the beta i will be offering my pre ordered account up free of charge so u guys can run through it quickly. Kindly quote this post and queue yourselves so that everyone has a fair chance. the play through should be less than 3 hours if that much so I would appreciate if you  could be courteous to the other members who would like to give it a shot.

I know there are other means of gaining access to it but that involves a risk you have a choice.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/hitman-ps4pc-beta-file-size-start-time-playable-co/1100-6434606/

Hitman Beta drops this friday February 12 and ends February 15 to be exact for all the vets who would like to reserve some play time on the beta i will be offering my pre ordered account up free of charge so u guys can run through it quickly. Kindly quote this post and queue yourselves so that everyone has a fair chance. the play through should be less than 3 hours if that much so I would appreciate if you could be courteous to the other members who would like to give it a shot.

I know there are other means of gaining access to it but that involves a risk you have a choice.
i would like to try if im applicable :)

Hitman Beta drops this friday February 12 and ends February 15 to be exact for all the vets who would like to reserve some play time on the beta i will be offering my pre ordered account up free of charge so u guys can run through it quickly. Kindly quote this post and queue yourselves so that everyone has a fair chance. the play through should be less than 3 hours if that much so I would appreciate if you could be courteous to the other members who would like to give it a shot.

I wouldn't mind trying it.

flameattack

bigwigrah

Would love to try the beta, cheers

Would love to try it.

bread's done
Back