CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Didn't have the system long enough to really build up an account. Most of my games were on disc. Plus I only had the stock 500gb hard drive and wasn't thinking about upgrading, so I saw it kinda pointless to accumulate a list as long as my PS3/PS4 account.

Not gonna do this after this post but hey, if someone wants to buy the account, shoot me an offer I guess. That and I still have the phantom of my ps3 account...
I'll start the bidding at $1!

I need Naruto. And having MCC means I can take the disc out of my Bone

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

The Division $3.50

Hitman $1.50/ 3 days  Available 11.03.16

....................................................................................................................

Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

UFC 2 $3.50

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to be added to the queue)

Heavy Rain + Beyond Two  Souls $3.50

Mortal Kombat XL $3.50

Guns,Gore & Cannolli $1

Alekhine's Gun $2

Farcry 4 +Season Pass $2

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library
Alien Isolation $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$2
Assassins Creed Chronicles (China Russia India)Trilogy $2.50
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed: Syndicate & Season Pass $3.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Back To The Future:The Game $2
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
The Banner Saga $2
Beyond Two Souls $3
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50
The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 $2
Bloodborne +The Old Hunters $2.50
Blood Bowl 2 $2
Broken Age $2
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare $1.50
COD Black Ops 3 + Season Pass $3.50
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Darksiders II Definitive Edition $3
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny & The Taken King $3

Digimon World Cyber Sleuth $3.50
Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance $3
Divinity $3
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dog Child $1.50
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC$2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Dragon Quest Heroes $3.50
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light +The Following DLC $2.50
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $2.50
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2

Gravity Rush Remastered $3
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50

Far Cry Primal $3.50
Farcry 4 + Season Pass$2
Fallout 4 + Season Pass $3.50
FIFA 16 $3.50

Firewatch $3
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2
Final Fantasy 7 $1.50
Game Of Thrones +Season Pass $1.50

Gemini: Heroes Reborn $2.50
Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2
Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $1.50
Gone Home $2
GTA V $2
GTA Trilogy Pack $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50
iNFAMOUS Second Son $1.50
Just Cause 3 $3.50
Journey $1.50
Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1

Layers Of Fear $3
Legend of Korra $1.50

Lego Marvel's Avengers $3.50

Lego Hobbit $1.50
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Lego Jurassic World $3
Life is strange + Season Pass $1.50
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2
Mad Max $3
Magika 2 $1.50
Madden 16 $3
Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1
Minecraft $1
Minecraft: Story Mode + Season Pass $1.50
N++ $1

Monopoly Plus $1

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Deluxe Edition $3.50
NBA 2K16 $3
NHL 15+16 $2.50
Need For Speed $3.50
NFS Rivals +  Hitman Go $1.50
Onechanabra Z2 $2
PVZ Garden Warfare $1

Plants Vs Zombies 2 $3.50
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 $3
Project Cars $2
Project Root $1
Rainbow Six Seige $3.50
Rayman Legends $1.50
Roundabout $1.50

Resident Evil Origins Collection $2
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sherlock Holmes : Crimes & Punishment $1.50
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
SOMA $3
Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition $3.50
Star Wars Classics $1

Street Fighter V $3.50
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Submerged $1.50
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands + Season Pass $0.50/day
Tales Of Zestira $3
Tearaway: Unfolded $2
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2
Tony Hawk Pro skater 5 $2.50
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Devastation$2
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Trine 3 $2
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

Unravel $3
Until Dawn $3.50
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection $3
Trials Fusion & Season Pass $1

This War of Mine+Saturday Morning RPG $3
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2

The Witness $3.50
Wastelands 2 $2.50
The Witcher 3 + Season Pass $3
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50

Walking Dead: Michonne $1
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 + WWE 2K16 $3
Zombie Army Trilogy $2
Zombi $2

Phantoms Available.

Firewatch $6

Farcry 4 + Season Pass $5

Heavy Rain+ Beyond 2 Souls $8
Dying Light + The Following DLC $7
Lego Marvel's Avengers $8
Gemini: Heroes Reborn $5

we need to do something with the pricing or this thread is dying, people already discussing xbox here LOL, i mean we have so many ps4 games by now available, still almost no resells are being offered. its just always people ASKING for resells, but almost nobody is offering.

a new huge game like division got absolutey no offers (except you, trusty QDizzle as always with a line bigger than in division itself).

looks like people just buy the games now on their mains and in psn sales, and with psn discounts .. and if they share they do it with their friends & family locally :(

i mean sure i´d love to rent the division MAIn for $1.50 or even $3.50 a week but honestly, if *i* bought the game for $60 in psn why would i give it away for that, can´t buy anything for $3.50 and still am $56.50 in psn debt.

i´m not saying a timeshare should be $10/week but maybe longer rental periods could be made like one month for $10 or something, that at least gives the purchasers some value back without too much hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:
we need to do something with the pricing or this thread is dying, people already discussing xbox here LOL, i mean we have so many ps4 games by now available, still almost no resells are being offered. its just always people ASKING for resells, but almost nobody is offering.

a new huge game like division got absolutey no offers (except you, trusty QDizzle as always with a line bigger than in division itself).

looks like people just buy the games now on their mains and in psn sales, and with psn discounts .. and if they share they do it with their friends & family locally :(

i mean sure i´d love to rent the division MAIn for $1.50 or even $3.50 a week but honestly, if *i* bought the game for $60 in psn why would i give it away for that, can´t buy anything for $3.50 and still am $56.50 in psn debt.

i´m not saying a timeshare should be $10/week but maybe longer rental periods could be made like one month for $10 or something, that at least gives the purchasers some value back without too much hassle.
The xbox discussion is about how shitty it is and how much better ps4 is. Gotta face it dude, gamesharing is dead. The timeshare option is nice and all but it's just keeping the option on life support. Nobody is going to sell a share and take the hit they'd have to take financially to sell in a timely manner, it'd be crazy. It also doesn't help things that the biggest game these days is multiplayer only, therefore cutting out the option of sharing between two people completely. Facts is facts dude, the community has shrunk to an almost nonexistent level and it's only getting smaller. Back in the day, the release of a huge game like The Division would bring old vets and casuals into the thread at a dizzying pace. That doesn't happen anymore, it's just the same group of people day in and day out, and nothing is going to change to make this place great as it once was!

*Still offering a phantom of my ps3 account...*

AAAHHH YES THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN DESTINY WAS ANNOUNCED AS CROSSBUY AND 50 GROUPS WERE INSTANTLY CREATED AND THE BICKERING ABOUT WHO IS BUMPING THEIR GOUP TOO MUCH AND STOMP WANTING TO PAY $1 FOR A PHANTOM STOTCH STARTING A FIGHT WITH RAIBORG AND SNAKEY BEING SNAKEY CLONESNIPER APPEARS OUT THE SHADOWS TO CREATE A MINT NEW THREAD AND PRAVADO KICKING BABIES I LOVE THIS PLACE SONY REALLY SCREWED US WE HAD AWESOME PERSONALITIES IN THIS THREAD BACK IN THE DAY

AAAHHH YES THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN DESTINY WAS ANNOUNCED AS CROSSBUY AND 50 GROUPS WERE INSTANTLY CREATED AND THE BICKERING ABOUT WHO IS BUMPING THEIR GOUP TOO MUCH AND STOMP WANTING TO PAY $1 FOR A PHANTOM STOTCH STARTING A FIGHT WITH RAIBORG AND SNAKEY BEING SNAKEY CLONESNIPER APPEARS OUT THE SHADOWS TO CREATE A MINT NEW THREAD AND PRAVADO KICKING BABIES I LOVE THIS PLACE SONY REALLY SCREWED US WE HAD AWESOME PERSONALITIES IN THIS THREAD BACK IN THE DAY
Jesus bro, punctuation is your friend!

I didn't say all the activity was positive, I just said that shit got done around here more than it does now. I remember the Destiny release all too well, I had to bail on my group because everyone would bail on us when another group only needed one more and nobody was satisfied with the slot they'd agreed to

The Division (EU)

Primary timeshare - make an offer

Guest timeshare - make an offer

I'll trade only with people that I know from the thread, means regulars.

we need to do something with the pricing or this thread is dying, people already discussing xbox here LOL, i

The xbox discussion is about how shitty it is and how much better ps4 is.
Yea , i was totally thinking of getting an xbox one after what happened to the gameshare here , i always saw the game codes , accounts and sales , etc . goes cheaper than the ps4 on the market , i gave i was going to get one but when i saw turk opinion about it and some other member who i cant recall confirming what turk said , i removed the thought from my mind .

yes what happened to the game share affected our gaming experinse , even when you share your main with a friend or a family ( which i do ) thats not enough cause alot of games will not have a common interest .

rental services are the only thing that keeps this community going , i never saw a sharing topic bigger than 1000-2000 pages before in here , and now we are +2000 pages .

i find my sharing my main with a friend , renting some titles , and buying used games > sell it > buy others , etc . but still there are alot of games i miss and couldn't get. but thats the situation now and i don't think any thing would change in the future , unless we see a new gaming system or something lol .

yeaaaaaaaa those old days i really miss , there was many groups created for big titles and alot of members appear out of no where and getting popcorn to watch the drama in the thread , it was so fun .

Yea , i was totally thinking of getting an xbox one after what happened to the gameshare here , i always saw the game codes , accounts and sales , etc . goes cheaper than the ps4 on the market , i gave i was going to get one but when i saw turk opinion about it and some other member who i cant recall confirming what turk said , i removed the thought from my mind .
I have said this a couple of times now, but trust me, buying the Xbox ONE is an horrible investment to do now. Just yesterday they cancelled Fable Legends and some other game. The thing is dying.

MS barely have any 1st party studios, they are used to paying for 3rd party to make them exclusives, like EPIC Games, but because the PS4 is so big all 3rd party studios refuse to do exclusives and miss on all the PS4 sales. Just look at how hard Rise of the Tomb Raider bombed on Xbox One.

Seriously, Epic games was married to MS and Xbox last gen and now they are making a game for PS4 and not XBOX One, that says a lot.

PS4 has double the sales and the difference is getting bigger and bigger with PS4 selling 3x more by each week. Its only gonna get worse for Xbox ONE.

Hey if I can talk just one person out of making the mistake I made, then my job is done!

Just look at how hard Rise of the Tomb Raider bombed on Xbox One.
Which to be honest, is a damn shame. I absolutely loved this game. Once I finished it, I lost interest in the xbox. When it finally comes to the ps4 I'll absolutely buy it.

People who timeshare their games out can get games free and actually profit in the long run. They can always play on the locked spot while renting out the resell. The topic is dying because after phantoms died, less people started buying games in general. Less resells are being bought and in turn less resells up for sale and timeshare. For most games, people don't want phantoms because they can't go online. Which means resells cost full value.

The alternative for most of us was to join a "library". If too many people are let into those libraries, wait times on games get long and people stop subscribing to them, which means the owners can't get funding new games. The members of these groups need to get first dibs over non-members for the same reason. That's why some people's queues are long, and upping the price per week to non-members might profit the timesharer a little more short term, but long term would harm the subscriber base which is where their steady income comes from. Long term, if someone like QD retains his subscriber base, all of the games he's been buying every week will pay themselves off.

Quite literally, the GS thread has turned into blockbuster. I remember as a kid I would go there expecting to be able to rent a game only to find that it's not in stock. I would go the next week and it's still being rented out. I find that kind of funny. The only solution at this point is to wait your turn on a timeshare, or start up a group with a few people to pass games around, splitting funding. I would suggest checking out gamefly or redbox otherwise.

PS - the division is great, but it's not a life or death situation if you don't play it for a few weeks like the last of us was.

PPS - as an owner of an xbox one, if you have a ps4 just don't get one. the UI is garbage compared to ps4 and outside of dead rising 3, tomb raider, rare replay, halo remakes, and a mediocre halo 4 sequel, not much else in terms of exclusivity.

Those of you sending me offers on my xbox account can stop pm'ing me, i'm not selling it. I can't change the info and i refuse to sell with my personal email attached to it.

1) EA UFC 2 (pre-order, 3/15), EA UFC 1, Saints Ror 4 Re-elected, Saints Row Gat out of Hell, Resident Evil 1 HD, Grim Fandango, Geometry Wars 3, Monopoly Plus, Aqua Kitty - $58 (same account)
2) EA UFC only resellable- $40

Please PM me if you're interested in anything, thanks!

Selling (can take paypal, PSN or Amazon Gift Card):

(PS3 phantoms)
Arcania The Complete Tale - $2
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - $4
Class of Heroes 2G, Tiny Troopers Joint Ops- $4
Ferrari: The Game Experience - $1
Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star - $4
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - $2
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $3
Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland - $4.
Warriors: Legends of Troy - $2
Eiyuu Senki - The World Conquest - $3
de Blob 2 - $2
Deadly Premonition - $1
The Darkness 2 - $2
Sacred 3 - $2

(PS4 resell)  (no locked spot)
- Child of Light - $5
- Grim Fandango - $4
- Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - $5
- Guilty Gear Xrd - $12
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $10
- Steamworld Dig - $2
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $4
- WWE 2K15, Far Cry 4 - $21 

(PS4 Timeshares, most available as offline phantom too)
Prices are per week, also available for longer times at lower prices per week
Air Conflicts Vietnam (Ultimate Edition) – $1.5
Alien Isolation – $1.5
Another world – $0.5
Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy – $1.5
Assassins Creed Chronicles: China – $0.5
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag – $1
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass – $1
Assassins Creed: Syndicate – $3.5
Assassins Creed: Syndicate Season Pass
Assassins Creed: Unity – $1.5
Badland - $0.5
Bastion – $0.5
Batman Arkham Knight – $1.5
Batman Arkham Knight Season Pass – $1.5
Battlefield 4 – $1
Battlefield 4 Premium (DLC only) – $1
Battlefield Hardline – $2.5
Beyond: Two Souls, Heavy Rain – $2.5
Bloodborne – $2
Bordelands: Handsome Collection  – $2.5
Cabela’s African Adventures – $1.5
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – $2
Call of Duty: Ghosts – $1
Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass – $1
Child of Light – $0.5
Citizens of Earth – $1
Color Guardians – $1
Costume Quest 2, #Killallzombies, Aqua Kitty – $1.5
CounterSpy, Hohokum, Rogue legacy, The Swapper – $1.5
Crimsonland – $0.5
Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin – $2.5
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round – $1.5
Defense Grid 2 – $1
Destiny – $1
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition – $2
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls – $2
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance – $3
Dishonored – $2
Divinity: Original Sin, Bedlam the Game – $3
DmC Devil May Cry Definite Edition – $2
Doki Doki Universe – $0.5
Dragon age: Inquisition – $2
Dragon Quest – $2.5
Driveclub – $2
Dying Light – $2.5
EA SPORTS Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR – $1.5
EA Sports UFC – $1
Ender of Fire, Laserlife, Toren – $1
Everybody's Gone to Rapture – $1
Fallout 4 – $2.5
Far Cry 4 – $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD – $2.5
Flockers – $1
Fluster Cluck – $0.5
Game of Thrones – $1
God of War III: Remastered – $2
Grand Theft Auto V – $2.5
Grim Fandango – $0.5
GTA Trilogy – $1.5 
Guacamelee  – $0.5
Guilty Gear Xrd – $2
Hand of Fate – $0.5
How to Survive (Storm Warning Edition) – $0.75
Infamous: First Light – $1
Infamous: Second Son – $2
Infinifactory – $1.5
Infinity Runner – $0.5
Injustice: God among Us Ultimate edition  – $1
Journey – $1
Just Cause 3 – $3.5
Killzone: Shadow Fall – $1
Knack  – $1
Kung Fury: Streets of Rage – $0.5
LA Cops – $1
LEGO Batman 3 + Season Pass, LEGO The Hobbit - $2.5
LEGO Jurassic World, Payday 2 – $3.5
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes – $1.5
Life is Strange – $1
LitteBigPlanet 3  + DLC – $3
Lords of the Fallen – $2
Mad Max  – $2.5
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - $3.5
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes – $1
Metro Redux  – $2
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor  – $1.5
Minecraft – $1
Monopoly Plus  – $1
Mortal Kombat X – $3
Murdered: Soul suspect – $1
Natural Doctrine – $2
Need for Speed – $2.5
Need for Speed: Rivals – $1.5
Nom Nom Galaxy – $0.5
Oddworld New and Tasty – $1.5
OlliOlli – $0.5
Omega Quintet - $1.5
Pier Solar and the Great Architects – $1.
Plants vs zombies: Garden warfare – $0.5
Prismatic Solid, Tina's Toy Factory – $1
Rack N Ruin – $1
Rayman: Legends – $1
Resident Evil Remaster HD – $1
Resident Evil Revelations 2 – $1
Riptide GP 2, Beach Buggy Racing – $1
Saints row Re-elected & Gat out of Hell – $2
Shadow Warrior – $1
Sleeping dogs: Definitive edition – $1.5
Slender: The Arrival – $1
Sniper Elite 3 – $2
Sound Shapes + DLC – $1
Star Wars: Battlefront – $2
Stealth Inc. 1 y 2 – $1
Steamworld Dig – $1
Street Fighter V – $3
Strike Suit Zero – $1
Styx: Master of Shadows – $1
Super Mega Baseball, The Castle Game – $2
Super Motherload – $0.5
Super Star Wars, SW Bounty Hunter, SW Jedi Starfighter, SW Racer Revenge – $1.5
Surgeon Simulator – $0.5
Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment – $0.5
Tales from the Borderlands – $1
Teslagrad – $0.5
The Crew – $1.5
The Elder Scrolls: Tamriel Unlimited – $2.5
The Evil Within – $1
The Golf Club – $1
The Last of Us – $1
The Legend of Korra – $1
The LEGO Movie Videogame – $1.5
The Order: 1886 – $2
The Talos Principle – $2
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter – $1
The Walking Dead Season 1 y 2 – $2
The Witcher 3 + Season Pass - $3
The Witness – $2
The Wolf Among Us – $1
Thief – $1.5
Tomb raider: Definitive edition – $2
Trials Fusion HD – $1
Trials Fusion HD Season Pass – $0.5
Trine 2: Complete Story – $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV – $2.5
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection – $3
Unmechanical Extended – $0.5
Until Dawn – $3.5
Valiant Hearts: The Great War – $1
Volume – $1.5
Watch Dogs – $2
White Night, Tiny Brains – $1.5
Wolfenstein: The New Order – $2
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood – $1
Ziggurat – $1

Hey everybody, how's everyone doing
Hopefully some people still remember me
I've been in the hospital for roughly 13 months and I'm finally home

You can go to the other forum I visit to see my transformation so far:
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1135883

Went from 475 to 280 lbs, still losing needing 100 more, walking frequently so I can walk normally again

I'll be back to renting soon if you'll have me
I just found my password again, so just saying hi, luckily I returned all rentals before my spinal surgery
No refund necessary, most forgot I think haha

Hey everybody, how's everyone doing
Hopefully some people still remember me
I've been in the hospital for roughly 13 months and I'm finally home

You can go to the other forum I visit to see my transformation so far:
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1135883

Went from 475 to 280 lbs, still losing needing 100 more, walking frequently so I can walk normally again

I'll be back to renting soon if you'll have me
I just found my password again, so just saying hi, luckily I returned all rentals before my spinal surgery
No refund necessary, most forgot I think haha
Good luck man, hang in there!

Anyone have any full game digital codes? *ps4*

Looking for

Timeshares for Batman the new one released for ps4 last June, forget name
The Order 1886 too

Also Plants vs Zombies 2 please!

I have 13+ months of titles to catch up on...

Looking for

Timeshares for Batman the new one released for ps4 last June, forget name
The Order 1886 too

Also Plants vs Zombies 2 please!

I have 13+ months of titles to catch up on...
Good to hear positive things about your recovery. Guys please someone rent him a Wii instead, didn't he say he has 100 pounds to lose. Welcome back man.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

The Division $3.50

Hitman $1.50/ 3 days  Available 11.03.16

....................................................................................................................

Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

UFC 2 $3.50

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to be added to the queue)

Heavy Rain + Beyond Two  Souls $3.50

Mortal Kombat XL $3.50

Guns,Gore & Cannolli $1

Alekhine's Gun $2

Farcry 4 +Season Pass $2

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library
Alien Isolation $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$2
Assassins Creed Chronicles (China Russia India)Trilogy $2.50
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed: Syndicate & Season Pass $3.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Back To The Future:The Game $2
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
The Banner Saga $2
Beyond Two Souls $3
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50
The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 $2
Bloodborne +The Old Hunters $2.50
Blood Bowl 2 $2
Broken Age $2
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare $1.50
COD Black Ops 3 + Season Pass $3.50
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Darksiders II Definitive Edition $3
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny & The Taken King $3

Digimon World Cyber Sleuth $3.50
Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance $3
Divinity $3
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dog Child $1.50
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC$2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Dragon Quest Heroes $3.50
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light +The Following DLC $2.50
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $2.50
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2

Gravity Rush Remastered $3
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50

Far Cry Primal $3.50
Farcry 4 + Season Pass$2
Fallout 4 + Season Pass $3.50
FIFA 16 $3.50

Firewatch $3
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2
Final Fantasy 7 $1.50
Game Of Thrones +Season Pass $1.50

Gemini: Heroes Reborn $2.50
Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2
Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $1.50
Gone Home $2
GTA V $2
GTA Trilogy Pack $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50
iNFAMOUS Second Son $1.50
Just Cause 3 $3.50
Journey $1.50
Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1

Layers Of Fear $3
Legend of Korra $1.50

Lego Marvel's Avengers $3.50

Lego Hobbit $1.50
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Lego Jurassic World $3
Life is strange + Season Pass $1.50
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2
Mad Max $3
Magika 2 $1.50
Madden 16 $3
Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1
Minecraft $1
Minecraft: Story Mode + Season Pass $1.50
N++ $1

Monopoly Plus $1

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Deluxe Edition $3.50
NBA 2K16 $3
NHL 15+16 $2.50
Need For Speed $3.50
NFS Rivals +  Hitman Go $1.50
Onechanabra Z2 $2
PVZ Garden Warfare $1

Plants Vs Zombies 2 $3.50
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 $3
Project Cars $2
Project Root $1
Rainbow Six Seige $3.50
Rayman Legends $1.50
Roundabout $1.50

Resident Evil Origins Collection $2
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sherlock Holmes : Crimes & Punishment $1.50
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
SOMA $3
Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition $3.50
Star Wars Classics $1

Street Fighter V $3.50
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Submerged $1.50
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands + Season Pass $0.50/day
Tales Of Zestira $3
Tearaway: Unfolded $2
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2
Tony Hawk Pro skater 5 $2.50
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Devastation$2
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Trine 3 $2
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

Unravel $3
Until Dawn $3.50
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection $3
Trials Fusion & Season Pass $1

This War of Mine+Saturday Morning RPG $3
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2

The Witness $3.50
Wastelands 2 $2.50
The Witcher 3 + Season Pass $3
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50

Walking Dead: Michonne $1
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 + WWE 2K16 $3
Zombie Army Trilogy $2
Zombi $2

Phantoms Available.

Firewatch $6

Farcry 4 + Season Pass $5

Heavy Rain+ Beyond 2 Souls $8
Dying Light + The Following DLC $7
Lego Marvel's Avengers $8
Gemini: Heroes Reborn

Anyone planning to be renting the Fallout DLC? Didn't get the season pass before the price change, and I don't think the length of them will be worth paying full price now since I just want the trophies. 

bread's done
Back