CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

So from some reliable source:

PS4k got double the GPU of the ps4 and will likely be $399 or $499. Old games will likely not receive updates to run better. There will be games made for it like GOW4 but they will also be downward-compatible. New games will run better on PS4k than on PS4 (obviously).

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1202462

And developers do already have development kits for the PS4K so it is a reality......

No Upgrade for PS4 Owners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't knock Dead Star before you try it. Played it at PAX South and it was surprisingly fun.
I think this will be a surprise for people. Not Rocket League level surprise, but it does look good. Zombi's not stellar but it's not indie imo. Basically a promising new ip and a decent/lackluster port. Nothing to complain about imo.

I have no idea what they are thinking releasing dlcs for a old PS3 game when we are in the middle of the PS4 generation.

One thing is certain, there will be a Two Worlds 2 Remastered for PS4.
Well, I do hope they have a large following and at least break even - Though I'm one who really enjoyed the game on PS3, but won't even entertain the idea of buying the DLC - let alone repurchasing the entire game for the PS4.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but i'm kinda thinking Adam's venture: origins looks like a good game! Anyone have any idea on a price?

It seems a more powerful PS4.5 is really true instead of just a slim PS4.

The way i see it, they should make it 500$ and have a significant upgrade in power so ALL games run at 1080P 60FPS with the best graphics and 1080P 30FPS for normal PS4. At 400$ i don't see it being that much more powerful than the normal PS4 is.

I think this will be a surprise for people. Not Rocket League level surprise, but it does look good. Zombi's not stellar but it's not indie imo. Basically a promising new ip and a decent/lackluster port. Nothing to complain about imo.
I'm not even kidding....I typed up how I thought it would be like Rocket League, but not on that same level. I erased it because I didn't think it would come across the way I wanted it lol. Glad someone else is thinking the same thing.

It looks like double the GPU and a slightly improved CPU would already make games run in 60FPS.

Which also is very important for Sony if they want to become a huge player with VR. Because VR needs 60 FPS, better 90 FPS.

But I don´t see me buying a new PS4 ...

I mean sure, Witcher 3, Bloodborne, running better and in 60 FPS sure would be nice (if they get patches). But what´s next? They bring a third new PS4 with again improved GPU in 2 years? No thanks!

It looks like double the GPU and a slightly improved CPU would already make games run in 60FPS.

Which also is very important for Sony if they want to become a huge player with VR. Because VR needs 60 FPS, better 90 FPS.

But I don´t see me buying a new PS4 ...

I mean sure, Witcher 3, Bloodborne, running better and in 60 FPS sure would be nice (if they get patches). But what´s next? They bring a third new PS4 with again improved GPU in 2 years? No thanks!
I think what they plan is to release the PS5 next. So it makes PS4 2013, PS4.5 2016, PS5 2019. I think these upgrades will become the norm in consoles from now on.

Yeah possible, but it´s pretty likely the next PlayStation would again be on PC Architecture, so from now on it will always be an upgraded PS4 with more hardware power, even if they name it PS5, just like a Gaming PC.The benefit for us is, we keep our libraries as all games will be backwards compatible.

That´s the difference to ps1/ps2/ps3.

Also, Sony now earns money on the hardware so they have an interest to always bring newer hardware.

Maybe the new Nintendo console is a factor too, i saw some article how it would have been more powerful than the ps4.

I´m not glued to Sony. If Microsoft brings a better Xbox and some nice games, I´d prefer to just keep my current ps4 and maybe get a new, improved xbox (instead of a 2nd ps4 which just seems stupid). Or just get a gaming PC, where games are much cheaper anyways.

Exactly pigs I don't know why Sony would hit us with a ps 4.5 out the blue its like a slap in the face for early adopters. It would have been diffrent if there was a hardware issue like the rrod and ylod situation but I guess we will see how this goes.

Also anyone interested in a Dark Souls 3 jp resell selling for someone.

Exactly pigs I don't know why Sony would hit us with a ps 4.5 out the blue its like a slap in the face for early adopters. It would have been diffrent if there was a hardware issue like the rrod and ylod situation but I guess we will see how this goes.

Also anyone interested in a Dark Souls 3 jp resell selling for someone.
All about the upgrade deal. I'm a bit ticked too but as long as I can lift my 2tb hdd from my old and just slide it into the new one for $100-$150, I'll get over it. I'm not dropping another $500 on a console though, I'd rather buy an xbox one for $200 atm.

If anyone wants to try Doom BETA (5.4GB), I just get the access on my old Wolfenstein account. Free of charge.

Regulars only.

Theres 20% off everything on ebay uk today until 10pm.

Tho looks like you need a uk paypal account. Code is CUK20

Minimum £20 spend / Max £50 saving
Discount applied to total basket and not individual items
Discount does not apply to P&P

Hey hey hey why u have to insult the Xbox at such a low value brush.
Ebay sellers have em between $200-$300 USD lately brand new, they keep getting posted on the front page. I saw an ebay posting last week selling thousands of the bundle with a "pick a game" code and extra controller for $300. The 500gb without kinect but with an old "pick a game" code has been $200 a couple times in the last month iirc. I actually want to buy an xbone for exclusives and I kinda like what M$ is proposing with the joint console online thing AND the price seems to be dropping but I gotta resist, I play enough video games as it is aha.

FS:
Fallout 4 Resell: $25 PayPal (there is a locked spot on it)
Dragon Age Inquisition PS4 Resell: $10 PayPal

xAts9I2.jpg

I think thats only the XBOX version.
Correct, Xbone has some weird workaround that lets you download the English version that is actually up on the servers for whatever reason (staggered release date why?). PS4 Japanese version is mostly Japanese text (ie, all the stuff that's actually important) and English audio.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Dirt Rally $3.50

....................................................................................................................

Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Dark Souls 3 $3.50

Ratchet & Clank $3.50

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to be added to the queue)

Manhunt+Bully $2.50

Walking Dead Michonne Ep 1+2   $1.50

Minecraft Story + Season Pass $1.50

Resident Evil 6 $2

.....................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library
Alekhine's Gun $2
Alien Isolation $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$2
Assassins Creed Chronicles (China Russia India)Trilogy $2.50
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed: Syndicate & Season Pass $3.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Back To The Future:The Game $2
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
The Banner Saga $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50
The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 $2
Bloodborne +The Old Hunters $2.50
Blood Bowl 2 $2
Broken Age $2
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare $1.50
COD Black Ops 3 + Season Pass $3.50
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1

Day of The Tentacle Remastered $1.50
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2
Darksiders II Definitive Edition $2
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny & The Taken King $2.50

Digimon World Cyber Sleuth $3.50
Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance $2

The Division $3.50
Divinity $2.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dog Child $1.50
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC$2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Dragon Quest Heroes $3.50
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light +The Following DLC $2.50
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $2.50
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2

Gravity Rush Remastered $2.50
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50

Far Cry Primal $3.50
Farcry 4 + Season Pass$2
Fallout 4 + Season Pass $3.50
FIFA 16 $3.50

Firewatch $3
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2
Final Fantasy 7 $1.50
Game Of Thrones +Season Pass $1.50

Gemini: Heroes Reborn $2.50
Guantlet: Slayer Edition $1.50
Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $1.50
Gone Home $2
GTA V $2
GTA Trilogy Pack $2

Guns,Gore & Cannolli $1
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50

Heavy Rain + Beyond Two  Souls $3.50

Hitman $1.50/ 3 days
iNFAMOUS Second Son $1.50
Just Cause 3 $3
Journey $1.50
Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1

Layers Of Fear $2
Legend of Korra $1.50

Lego Marvel's Avengers $2.50

Lego Hobbit $1.50
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Lego Jurassic World $2.50
Life is strange + Season Pass $1.50
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2
Mad Max $3
Magika 2 $1.50
Madden 16 $3
Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1
Minecraft $1
Minecraft: Story Mode + Season Pass $1.50
N++ $1

Mortal Kombat XL $3

Monopoly Plus $1

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Deluxe Edition $3.50
NBA 2K16 $3
NHL 15+16 $2.50
Need For Speed $2
NFS Rivals +  Hitman Go $1.50
Onechanabra Z2 $2
PVZ Garden Warfare $1

PVZ Garden Warfare 2  $3.50
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 $2.50
Project Cars $2
Project Root $1

Rainbow Moon $2
Rainbow Six Seige $3
Rayman Legends $1.50

République Remastered $2.50
Roundabout $1.50

Resident Evil Origins Collection $2
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week

Salt & Sanctuary $2
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sherlock Holmes : Crimes & Punishment $1.50
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
SOMA $2
Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition $3
Star Wars Classics $1

Street Fighter V $3
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Submerged $1.50
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands + Season Pass $1.50
Tales Of Zestira $3
Tearaway: Unfolded $2
Tembo the Badass Elephant $1.50
Tony Hawk Pro skater 5 $1.50
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50

Track Mania $3
Transformers Devastation$2
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Trine 3 $1.50

UFC 2 $3.50
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

Unravel $3
Until Dawn $3.50
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection $3
Trials Fusion & Season Pass $1.50

This War of Mine+Saturday Morning RPG $2.50
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2

The Witness $3.50
The Witcher 3 + Season Pass $3
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50

Walking Dead: Michonne $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 + WWE 2K16 $3
Zombie Army Trilogy $2
Zombi $2

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, an exclusive for PS4 funded, co-developed and published by Sony, has just been announced for pc. The same happened recently with Helldivers.

So Sony giving away the few exclusives they have and planning to release this PS4.5 are they going full retard or what?

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, an exclusive for PS4 funded, co-developed and published by Sony, has just been announced for pc. The same happened recently with Helldivers.

So Sony giving away the few exclusives they have and planning to release this PS4.5 are they going full retard or what?
Probably because they know those games are utter trash anyway (if EGTTR even qualifies as a game)

Does anybody have a code or account with Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae on it? I'm looking to trade a $5 Best Buy giftcode for it. Resell, phantom, code, I don't care.

bread's done
Back