CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='equax']I want some new PSN games or PS1 games, send me a PM, so I can spend some cash.[/QUOTE]

Interested in this?

Games included in this gameshare are

Dark Mist + Expansion
Adventures of Little Ralpha
King of Fighters 96-98
Samurai Spirits Collection
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special Dominated Mind
Rainbow Cotton Original
R-Type Delta
R-Types
Raiden
Biohazard 2
The Last Blade
Magical Drop
Metal Slug
Metal Slug X
Block Kuzushi
Money Idol Exchanger
Guilty Gear
Philosoma
Crash Bandicoot
Tekken 2

[quote name='Paco']Interested in this?

Games included in this gameshare are

Dark Mist + Expansion
Adventures of Little Ralpha
King of Fighters 96-98
Samurai Spirits Collection
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special Dominated Mind
Rainbow Cotton Original
R-Type Delta
R-Types
Raiden
Biohazard 2
The Last Blade
Magical Drop
Metal Slug
Metal Slug X
Block Kuzushi
Money Idol Exchanger
Guilty Gear
Philosoma
Crash Bandicoot
Tekken 2[/QUOTE]

I was hoping you would have Spyro in the list. :(

[quote name='equax']I was hoping you would have Spyro in the list. :([/QUOTE]

International game share so I wouldn't really bother with Spyro. If I wanted that, I'd just stick with an American share. Plus Spyro was given away for free for buying a particular Qore episode.

[quote name='Paco']International game share so I wouldn't really bother with Spyro. If I wanted that, I'd just stick with an American share. Plus Spyro was given away for free for buying a particular Qore episode.[/QUOTE]

Ah, now that you mentioned that, it gives me a reason to actually purchase them.

[quote name='equax']Ah, now that you mentioned that, it gives me a reason to actually purchase them.[/QUOTE]

You gotta know ahead of time because the offers do expire. Recently Sony gave a BLASTO theme. Does this signify the return of BLASTO?!

I'm interested in PJS. I already have BF1943 so I don't really want to pay for it again in the BF+PJS group.

I'm also interested in Madden NFL Arcade. I know the reviews are pretty meh, but 3-on-3 NHL arcade is one of my most played games and it's nothing amazing, just simple and fun...

Back from my vacation. YAY!!!!!

Flower
share group, $2 per share via Paypal gift. PM me to reserve a spot

1. agentghost

Motorstorm Pacific Rift
DLCs. $4 per person via Paypal Gift.
1 slot open.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tu13es']I'm interested in PJS. I already have BF1943 so I don't really want to pay for it again in the BF+PJS group.

I'm also interested in Madden NFL Arcade. I know the reviews are pretty meh, but 3-on-3 NHL arcade is one of my most played games and it's nothing amazing, just simple and fun...[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in PJS alone too and I'd like to host it if enough people are interested

We have two more slots open on the Pixeljunk shooter share ($2)

1. erequena
2. Tu13es
3. n4styn4t3

As soon as we're full I'll send the PM with payment details

[quote name='erequena']We have two more slots open on the Pixeljunk shooter share ($2)

1. erequena
2. Tu13es
3. n4styn4t3

As soon as we're full I'll send the PM with payment details[/QUOTE]

count me in. Thanks.

[quote name='anawrot']Here's the BF1943 and PixelJunk Shooter list:

1 - anawrot
2 - Waynetid
3 - cytmike
4 -
5 -[/QUOTE]

Two slots still available. Both titles are already purchased, so access is fairly immediate.

[quote name='floormat']count me in. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Added, thank you

We have just one slot open on the Pixeljunk Shooter share ($2)

1. erequena
2. Tu13es
3. n4styn4t3
4. floormat

As soon as we're full I'll send the PM with payment details

I have the following share up for sale:

Burnout Paradise Party Pack add-on $2

Also, I am interested in buying a Ratchet and Clank share. Apparently I missed out something and I want a second shot at it.

Secondly, I was wondering if any of the CAGs involved in my Bioshock DLC share can PM me please.

I have one account with:
World at War Map Pack 3
Warhak Fallen Star Pack
NBA2k10: Draft Combine
3 Rock Band songs

I'm looking for ANY Burnout DLC but the Legendary Cars, or any cheap PSN games. PM me! Click on my sig to see what PSN games I got.

[quote name='erequena']Added, thank you

We have just one slot open on the Pixeljunk Shooter share ($2)

1. erequena
2. Tu13es
3. n4styn4t3
4. floormat

As soon as we're full I'll send the PM with payment details[/QUOTE]

I'll take that slot.

H: PXJ Monsters, PXJ Eden, Echochrome, Rag Doll Kung Fu, Flower, COD: Classic

Looking for: Ratchet: Quest for Booty, PXJ Shooter, Wipeout HD

[quote name='StrikeZero']I'm interested in the Borderlands DLC. My PSN is BankaiBeech
1. johnnyrocker360
2. Hyd12o
3. radrodant
4. BankaiBeech

Ok cool, so we have 4. We just need 1 more guys!

[quote name='SuppaMan']H: PXJ Monsters, PXJ Eden, Echochrome, Rag Doll Kung Fu, Flower, COD: Classic

Looking for: Ratchet: Quest for Booty, PXJ Shooter, Wipeout HD[/QUOTE]

I'm also looking for Wipeout HD, but I have PJS.

[quote name='Hyd12o'][quote name='StrikeZero']
1. johnnyrocker360
2. Hyd12o
3. radrodant
4. BankaiBeech
5.frombrknwings (mad moxxi only)

Ok cool, so we have 4. We just need 1 more guys![/QUOTE]

actually we are full for the mad moxxi we just need another person for zombie island.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I'll take that slot.[/QUOTE]

Thnaks! PXJ Shooter group is complete. Payment information sent by PM

1. erequena - paid
2. Tu13es - paid
3. n4styn4t3 - paid
4. floormat - paid
5. Devil May Cry - paid

All paid! Thank you all, will send you the account login in a minute

Flower share group, $2 per share via Paypal gift. PM me to reserve a spot

2 slots left

1. agentghost
2. hupple
3. smarkbran

[quote name='smarkbran']I'm looking to start or get in on a fat princess and flower game sharing group. Anyone interested? or have one going already?[/QUOTE]

I'll join that.

[quote name='freeman555']well i preffered more games but im most worried about resi1-3 and silent hill so id like a slot on this if no one comes forrward and leads in our other group, i cant lead beacse we dont get all the ps1 games in europe[/QUOTE]

I can lead the group, but i am only interested in Resident Evil 1-3. After we get enough ppl i can make the psn account and then we all pay our shares through paypal gift (so no fees are deducted) then after that is done I will let someone else lead the group who is interested in those other games but you will have to use your own credit card and split the shares accordingly. of course that new leader would have to change the password and email to make it fair so I don't get those new games.

[quote name='jp554731']I can lead the group, but i am only interested in Resident Evil 1-3. After we get enough ppl i can make the psn account and then we all pay our shares through paypal gift (so no fees are deducted) then after that is done I will let someone else lead the group who is interested in those other games but you will have to use your own credit card and split the shares accordingly. of course that new leader would have to change the password and email to make it fair so I don't get those new games.[/QUOTE]

thanks man, i aint sure whats happening with that ps1 group but id be ok with this. only problem is that no one from the old group will type in credit card details anyway, but im in for the resis, if any of the old group could say if theyre interested in this that ud be great, if they arnt we can always find other ppl to join.

[quote name='zenithyoda']My account has the following:

Batman Arkham Asylum Map Packs - Free
Castlevania SotN
COD W@W M1A1
COD W@W MP1
COD W@W MP2
COD W@W MP3
COD4 Map Pack
Flow + expansion
Flower
Jumping Flash
Linger in Shadows
Lumines Supernova -
Lumines SUpernova Classic Pack
Lumines Supernova Holiday Pack
Megaman 9 -
Megaman 9 Endless Attack
Megaman 9 Hero Mode
Megaman 9 Protoman
Megaman 9 Special Stage
Megaman 9 Superhero mode
Mirror's Edge Time Trials
MvC2
Peggle
Peggle Nights
Pixel Junk Eden
Pixel Junk Monsters Encore
Rag Doll Kung Fu Free
Rayman
Shatter
Smash Cars
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Super Stardust Solo
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
Uncharted Revenge Booster Free
Wipeout HD
Wipeout HD Fury Add on
Worms
[/QUOTE]

This is $270+ worth of stuff.

I am looking for paypal. $50, or suggest a trade. Send me whatever you think is fair.

I finally got 1 of my shares back from an old friend, so now to profit!

So if I got this down correctly This is what I have down for the Resident Evil 1-3 group
don't worry I've done this b4 (check my stats) so no worries. Once we are set and have a 5th guy then i'll let you know my paypal address (again check the box that says gift so no fees)
Resident Evil (3 of them) 9.99 + 5.99+ 5.99 = 21.97
is about $4.50 each
PS PM ME SO I CAN DO MASS PMS AND KNOW WHO IS IN THE GROUP K THANKS!
1 JP554731( ME)
2 open
johnnyrocker360
4 freeman555
5 Open space

ok so thats 3 defiates for resis 1-3
1. jp554731 (leading)
2. freeman555
3. johnnyrocker360

revsmitty has asked me for a slot, i dont no whether its right to give him one or save it for the old members so il let u decide JP since ur leading
btw i think its $4.50 per person, correct me if im wrong

[quote name='jp554731']So if I got this down correctly This is what I have down for the Resident Evil 1-3 group
don't worry I've done this b4 (check my stats) so no worries. Once we are set and have a 5th guy then i'll let you know my paypal address (again check the box that says gift so no fees)
Resident Evil (3 of them) 9.99 + 5.99+ 5.99 = 21.97
is about $4.50 each
PS PM ME SO I CAN DO MASS PMS AND KNOW WHO IS IN THE GROUP K THANKS!
1 JP554731( ME)
2 Bluntsly
3johnnyrocker360
4 freeman555
5 Open space
[/QUOTE]

huh? u posted while i was wrighting! anyway i guess give the last slot to revsmitty then, pm me the paypal adress when ur ready

[quote name='freeman555']ok so thats 3 defiates for resis 1-3
1. jp554731 (leading)
2. freeman555
3. johnnyrocker360
4.revsmitty

revsmitty has asked me for a slot, i dont no whether its right to give him one or save it for the old members so il let u decide JP since ur leading
btw i think its $4.50 per person, correct me if im wrong[/QUOTE]

its first come first served for this group. also is this person trust worthy? I don't want some bs happening like ppl getting di cked out of their spot since some jerk might give the password to their friend or something.

[quote name='jp554731']BLUNTSLY SAYS HE WANTS OUT SO WE NEED A 5TH GUY

1. jp554731 (leading)
2. freeman555
3. johnnyrocker360
4.revsmitty
5.[/QUOTE]

I can put these on my PSP, right? If so, I'm in.

[quote name='jp554731']1. jp554731 (leading)
2. freeman555
3. johnnyrocker360
4.revsmitty
5.n4styn4t3

yes you can put them on your psp.[/QUOTE]

in case you didn't get the pm
Okay Everyone. Please PM me if you are good to go before you send me a payment. My paypal is..........and it is $4.50 per person. Once I receive a pm from everyone confirming that they are indeed in the group i will send another pm letting you all know that you can pay me. once everyone pays me I will send another mass pm so that we all have access to the account at the same time. thanks for you cooperation!!

[quote name='n4styn4t3']I can put these on my PSP, right? If so, I'm in.[/QUOTE]

you can not put them on your psp. if you attempt to, it will require that you deactivate all games on your psp, and to log into the gameshare name each time you want to play - and the password will likely change with all of the people using it. or, if you log in while another person is signed in, the account gets suspended, etc. if you want to then play games previously on your psp, you must deactivate the gamesharex game, and reactivate all of your original games.

do not participate in a gameshare if you are thinking you'll be able to play on your psp.

[quote name='agentghost']Flower share group, $2 per share via Paypal gift. PM me to reserve a spot

2 slots left
[/QUOTE]

I'm in for Flower if still available. I'll send you a PM.

[quote name='mightymek']I'm in for Flower if still available. I'll send you a PM.[/QUOTE]

Flower share group, $2 per share via Paypal gift. PM me to reserve a spot

1 slots left

MotorStorm Pacific Rift DLC (Adreline and Speed DLC) share group, $4 per share via Paypal gift. PM me to reserve a spot

2 slots left

well to anyone in the borderlands group. my router has messed up so i can't connect to my ps3. my isp is very shitty so i can't even direct connect my modem to it so in any case until i get my router functioning properly the gameshare will be put on hold. sorry for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back