CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone or a group interested in Game Sharing. I'm looking for someone who has most or at least a lot of Rock Band DLC, I only have one bought song off of the PSN but I'm willing to start buying on a regular basis if I find someone interested. Other than that here is a list of the games and DLC I have. PM me if interested.

Click below to see my games and DLC

Games
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic (free sprint download)
The Last Guy
Pixel Junk Eden
Pain
Loco Roco Cocoreccho
High Velocity Bowling
Mod Nation Racers Beta (I’m not sure if this can be shared)

PSX Games
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII

DLC
Little Big Planet
: Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit, Norse mini-pack, Killzone Mini-pack, Creator Pack 1, Metal Gear Solid Level Kit & Costume Pack, Ryu (Street Fighter Pack) Costume, God of War Costume & Sticker Pack, and most of the limited timed free DLC
Valkyria Chronicles: Enter the Edy Detachment, Hard EX Mode, and Behind Her Blue Flame
Resistance Fall of Man: Map Pack 1 & 2
Pain: Nigel, and Hung Lo
Warhawk: Fallen Star, Broken Mirror, and Omega Dawn Booster Pack
Rock Band: Beethoven’s C***

[quote name='Frank Deluded']It comes with downloadable games at times, which eventually make the Qore purchase more than even out.

and the content and interviews are interesting in my book. Quality is also top notch.[/QUOTE]

Plus exclusive access to Betas (last year: Uncharted 2, MAG, ModNation Racers). Which you can always sell (they're codes sent by email) and make the cost of the subscription back

Im really feeling the Cag gameshare love recently so I want to get together a gameshare for some games that I am interested in. Such as....

Pixel Junk Shooter
Critter Crunch
Flow
Linger in shadows
Noby Noby Boy
Rag Doll Kung Fu
Pain and all DLC

Looking to get a group together or if you are interested in sharing these with me hit me up through pm

Thanks

[quote name='smarkbran']Im really feeling the Cag gameshare love recently so I want to get together a gameshare for some games that I am interested in. Such as....

Pixel Junk Shooter
Critter Crunch
Flow
Linger in shadows
Noby Noby Boy
Rag Doll Kung Fu
Pain and all DLC

Looking to get a group together or if you are interested in sharing these with me hit me up through pm

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Looks like we got one of these going Pm me to get in on this.

1.Smarkbran
2.revsmitty

[quote name='Frank Deluded']It comes with downloadable games at times, which eventually make the Qore purchase more than even out.

and the content and interviews are interesting in my book. Quality is also top notch.[/QUOTE]

Im actually disappointed in my Qore sub i got it last May came with High velocity bowling which i already had (so pointless)and Spyro was in june since then there has been nothing but crappy themes that arent worth the time to dl honestly. the video segments can be found on tube sites usually the day after it comes out. the inside "retro games' are ok for 2 minutes. the few Betas i did get "invited" to were easilly avail to anyone in time .

I have the sub on my main acct but i have a share one as well unfortunately the sub on the main cant be shared obviously but when i open qore in my share acct it sees it as a singl ep so the themes and spyro were able to be added tom my shares dl list

I'm looking for people who want in on all the kill zone maps. Total is $11.99, which comes out to $2.40 each as a paypal gift.
1. Me
2.Space Cowboy YGI
3.[FONT=&quot] equax[/FONT]

I would also like to get the socom maps. Total is $14.99, which comes out to $3.00 each as a paypal gift.
1. me
2. antlp89
3. axv1
4.Space Cowboy YGI

Downloading in progress. Spots are still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have socom dlc, resident evil 2+3, castlevania chronicles, blood omen :legacy of kain, rtypes, suikoden, and final fantasy tactics. looking for an equal trade. 60 dollars in content pm if you have an offer. i still haven't shared this with anyone 4 slots available.

Rock Band DLC group 15 $ Start Buy IN
1.Fading
2.gantou
3.jfaneuf
4.a friend of mine
if you want in send me PM

Starting a share group on LBP Pirates of the Caribbean packs (both Level and Costumes). I'm also considering the ICO Costumes pack, but at least the PoTC ones are a given, $2 per share (down from $2.4)

1. erequena

Also, it seems there's a lot of interest on PAIN add-ons. Is that right? Would anyone be interested in a share of two environments and a new game mode? (I have 14 credit to spend and I don't have any extra environments, so any two would be all right).

Wipeout HD Complete Bundle
Already bought it and ready to download
i have two slots left

5.5 Dollars paypal gift or battlefield 1943 + fat princess or other games or dlc rock band , if you want send me pm

Out of curiosity can you game share the same way for the psp ?

couldnt find any threads on it, figured id ask.

[quote name='dcm1602']Out of curiosity can you game share the same way for the psp ?

couldnt find any threads on it, figured id ask.[/QUOTE]

I believe it's possible, but more complicated, since you acn't create multiple accounts on the PSP you need to delete the games tied to your account, and then login with the other account and download the games, etc. So it seems the consensus is that it's not worth to do it on the PSP

Looking to get

Fat Princess
Trine
Shatter
Lumines Supernova
Burn Zombie Burn (Espically now that its on sale)

I'd be willing to setup a one time share for these, or just buy a slot with some of these. I have paypal available.

[quote name='dcm1602']Out of curiosity can you game share the same way for the psp ?

couldnt find any threads on it, figured id ask.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='erequena']I believe it's possible, but more complicated, since you acn't create multiple accounts on the PSP you need to delete the games tied to your account, and then login with the other account and download the games, etc. So it seems the consensus is that it's not worth to do it on the PSP[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238663

[quote name='Virsago']Anybody know if paid dynamic themes like the LBP or Heavy Rain ones are shareable?[/QUOTE]

I know LBP is, I currently have that as my theme from a share

I'm looking to continue to back any DLC that comes out for these select games as well.
If all of us decide to add an extra game to the list, we can veto later.

Here's the DLC for the games I am looking to buy for:
Prices are PER PERSON, after splitting 1/5.

World at War: $4.99 ALL DLC Available
Dragon Age: $4.19 ALL DLC Available
Killzone 2: $3.59 ALL DLC Available
Socom: $2.99 ALL DLC Available
Valkyria: $2.99 ALL DLC Available

All together = $18.03 per person.

[quote name='Virsago']Anybody know if paid dynamic themes like the LBP or Heavy Rain ones are shareable?[/QUOTE]

Yes all the dynamic themes are shareable. Just shared Heavy Rain recently.

battlefield 1943 + fat princess , 2 slots left, game ready to download , 6.52$ paypal gift or i trade for other games or rock band us dlc or guitar hero world tour EUROPEAN DLC
also, Rock Band 50$ buy in group, we have 4 guys, 1 slot left, 50% of the songs are chosen by vote and the other 50% we chose with our own share of the money. if interested pm me.

i have
flower
resident evil direct cut
patopon 2
redalert classic
spyro 1
trash panic
gunstar heros
im looking for other games that have trophie support

bump
I'm trying to resurrect this group.
Please PM me if you want to join.

Prince of Persia Epilogue DLC $2.00 per share
1 wbc
2 rpnguyen
3 asthmatic
4 erequena

I'll setup the account this later weekend.
If the group is not at 100% capacity, I'll cough up the difference.
thanks

battlefield 1943 + fat princess 1 slot left 6.52$ paypal gift or i can trade for other games, or rock band us dlc or guitar hero world tour european dlc.

also rockband dlc group 50$ start 1 slot free, 50% of the songs chosen by vote and the other 50% chosen by each of the person

[quote name='radrodant']I'm still interested in getting both Borderlands DLC-Zombie and Mad Moxi![/QUOTE]

i had that group from before but we didn't get enough people. I'm still interested in both as well. Does anyone else want both?

[quote name='Xbox360DuDe1123']I got scammed once... so be careful when you do this[/QUOTE]

Good to know. In a similar vein, I got in a fight in junior high. Be careful when you go to junior high.

im willing to risk being scammed its been a few days and no serious traders have responded to my post. i just want to get these games traded already. im starting to think no1 knows how to navigate these forums.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty share so far:

1. Devil May Cry
2. snoturtle
3. Ravaged
5.[/QUOTE]

For everyone included in this gameshare, I set up the account today. PM me for further information.

battlefield 1943 + fat princess 1 slot left 6.52$ paypal gift or i trade for other games, especially interested in nhl arcade, burn zombies burn, and matt hazzard

[quote name='FadiNg']battlefield 1943 + fat princess 1 slot left 6.52$ paypal gift or i trade for other games, especially interested in nhl arcade, burn zombies burn, and matt hazzard[/QUOTE]

Pm me the paypal info, I'm in for this if it's still available.

looking for a group for

Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3

And possibly

Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme

Anyone want to start one?

Hey guys i need 1 more for rockband sharegroup i have a forum set up pm me for details.

btw its a PAL sharegroup

we are ready for this weeks dlc

battlefield and fat princess gone, now another group , matt hazzard + burn zombies burn 5,44$ paypal gift. also
Rock Band DLC group 50$ start 4/5 slots
Rock Band DLC group 15$ start 4/5 slots , interested in any of them send me a PM.

[quote name='Raconteur']I'm looking to continue to back any DLC that comes out for these select games as well.
If all of us decide to add an extra game to the list, we can veto later.

Here's the DLC for the games I am looking to buy for:
Prices are PER PERSON, after splitting 1/5.

World at War: $4.99 ALL DLC Available
Dragon Age: $4.19 ALL DLC Available
Killzone 2: $3.59 ALL DLC Available
Socom: $2.99 ALL DLC Available
Valkyria: $2.99 ALL DLC Available

All together = $18.03 per person.
[/QUOTE]

I'm in for KZ2 dlc. PM will be sent shortly.

I am looking to get a few games/DLC. I can host the whole thing if need be.

I am looking for:
Final Fantasy 7 and/or 8
PixelJunk Shooter
Buzz! Quiz TV DLC
Matt Hazard

So let me know if you have a share available or want to get a group going for any of these individually or together.

[quote name='asthmatic']I'm looking for people who want in on all the kill zone maps. Total is $11.99, which comes out to $2.40 each as a paypal gift.
1. Me
2.Space Cowboy YGI
3. [FONT=&quot]equax[/FONT]

I would also like to get the socom maps. Total is $14.99, which comes out to $3.00 each as a paypal gift.
1. me
2. antlp89
3. axv1
4.Space Cowboy YGI

Please pm me.[/QUOTE]

all items ready for downloading

I'm also interested in RE 1 + 2 + 3.

[quote name='cRodz']looking for a group for

Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3

And possibly

Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme

Anyone want to start one?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cRodz']looking for a group for

Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3

And possibly

Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme

Anyone want to start one?[/QUOTE]

I'd prob. be interested. Kinda funny how you brought this up. These games + HR theme are about the only things I am looking for. How much would this cost each?

[quote name='smarkbran']Looks like we got one of these going Pm me to get in on this.

1.Smarkbran
2.revsmitty
3.andrewsawesome
5.[/QUOTE]

I hope I did that right

[quote name='deathgrip999']im willing to risk being scammed its been a few days and no serious traders have responded to my post. i just want to get these games traded already. im starting to think no1 knows how to navigate these forums.[/QUOTE]

Lots of people know how to navigate the forums. Many probably already have the games you have for trade, and many don't want to send money to some unknown guy online who joined the site in the last few days. It seems that you want to trade, which means they are giving you their account info and have no idea if yours is for real.

Why don't you buy a couple of small shares from people and build up a little bit of a rep?

Ok we have a group starting for Final Fantasy 7&8 and Castlevania Chronicles and Symphony of the Night. We can split this group into two separate if we cant get enough people that want both.

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.Bluntsly

Im still looking for a Buzz! DLC, Shooter and Matt Hazard group.

is there anyone trading matt hazard blood bath? i have tons of games to trade or even let you have a game and its account for a share of blood bath,
message me asap

[quote name='FadiNg']Matt hazzard blood bath + pixeljunk monsters + pixeljunk monsters addon + burn zombies burn share - 9$ paypal gift (2 slots left)
Rock Band US DLC 50$ Start Group (we already have 100 songs on the account,i can give a list by PM if anyone wants) 1 slot left
Rock Band US DLC 15$ Start Group 1 slot left[/QUOTE]

New to this, but count me in for Matt hazzard blood bath + pixeljunk monsters + pixeljunk monsters addon + burn zombies burn share - 9$ paypal gif.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Ok we have a group starting for Final Fantasy 7&8 and Castlevania Chronicles and Symphony of the Night. We can split this group into two separate if we cant get enough people that want both.

1.OlDirtyBastard
2.Bluntsly

Im still looking for a Buzz! DLC, Shooter and Matt Hazard group.[/QUOTE]

ODB is willing to host if we can come up with a few more people.. There's gotta be three of ya interested in a share of these 4 PSX Classics.. I havent looked up the total prices but I imagine it will be about 7$ each tops... for SOTN, chronicles, FF 7 AND eight. Wow I love Ps3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back