CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='HustlerKid']So wait you cant charge people to download your PSN games? Why is that wrong?[/quote]

yea each pay for a game

its called gameshare

i have
pjm
astriod tripper
pje
age of booty
hvb
for trades or whatever
pixel junk monsters+encore
astriod tripper
age of booty
high volocity bowling
pixel junk eden
plus a fresh 20$ psn card un-used

[quote name='drobaby']i have
pjm
astriod tripper
pje
age of booty
hvb
for trades or whatever[/QUOTE]

would help if u spelled out the names

I'm going to be starting up a Rock Band DLC Group, trying to get as much of the DLC out as possible. We will vote on what content we want. PM me if you're interested in joining

[quote name='HustlerKid']So wait you cant charge people to download your PSN games? Why is that wrong?[/quote]

I don't have a problem with SHARING the costs with other people. But when it gets to the point where you are charging so much that your using your members to pay for the entire cost + put some cash in your pocket, that's the practice that I don't really agree with. I'm not saying anyone can't do it, it just seems like exploiting four others for a free ride.

Especially if your looking to start a long term group, ripping your members off on the first purchase seems like it would be kind of detrimental to its future.

ANYWAYS

Bioshock
(Challenge Rooms)

Slots Available: [4/5] ($10.00/$5.00/$3.34/$2.50/$2.0)
Members:

1) Devil May Cry

2) brewer
3) Cow_tipper
4) Serpentor
5)

Final Price: $2.37

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i dont know if this goes here, and if it doesnt can someone direct me to where it does go, but I have two KZ2 map pack codes and i am looking to trade them.

[quote name='zander1123']Hey i dont know if this goes here, and if it doesnt can someone direct me to where it does go, but I have two KZ2 map pack codes and i am looking to trade them.[/QUOTE]

what do u want for 1?

Burnout Paradise (The Game)

Slots Available: [3/5] ($20.00/$10.00/$6.68/$5.00/$4.00)
Members:

1) ohboy10451
2) Skylinersx
3) DAWG26
4)
5)

Final Price: $6.68 w/ 3 members

1/5 Slots Filled

Here's what I have

I'm Selling My PSN Game Shares Each for $22. I have 4 open slots :hot: First come first serve basis. I only accept PayPal. I have $10.00 on the account and if I get a few buyers I'll let them decide what I should use it to purchase. I'm trying to get a group for future purchases also.

If you want to buy a PSN Game Share you must have a PayPal account. Also a good reputation, just because you want to buy a game share doesn't mean you'll be able to purchase one unless I approve you. Buyer must also have a valid PSN account and mic so we can speak before anything happens. If you decide you don't want the PSN game share anymore please inform me so I can sell it, so we can split the profit.

I'm am not looking to trade games so please don't ask. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

This is a North American Account so the DLC might be region locked so do your research.

iconps3.gif
PSN Games and Add Ons on the Account Download List
iconps3.gif

• Flower™
  • Noby Noby Boy
  • Burnout™ Paradise
  • PixelJunk™ Monster Full Game
  • Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1
  • Super Street Fighter® II Turbo HD Remix
  • Dead Space™ Obsidian Suit
  • LittleBigPlanet™ PATAPON™ Costume Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Killzone® Mini-Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ St. Patrick's Day Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ GroundHog Day Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Chinese New Year Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Guile of Street Fighter® II Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Ryu of Street Fighter® II Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Metal Gear Solid® - Costume Kit
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Metal Gear Solid® - Level Kit
  • LittleBigPlanet™ LocoRoco™ Costumes
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Festive Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Santa Hat and Beard Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Santa Coat and Trousers Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Penguin Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Gorilla Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Shark Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Frog Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Turkey Head Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Spaceman Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Halloween Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ God of War Stickers
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Medusa Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Minotaur Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Kratos Costume

[quote name='zander1123']Hey i dont know if this goes here, and if it doesnt can someone direct me to where it does go, but I have two KZ2 map pack codes and i am looking to trade them.[/quote]
message sent

[quote name='zander1123']Has anyone here traded with candy-o, i just wanted to know if there is anything anyone knew about him.[/quote]

check his rep just know that your are risking yourself on your own behalf and CAG is not responsible for any mishaps.

Looking for more people to join long-term rock band DLC group, so far it's
1. Cheapass24 (me)
2. alucard454
3. HustlerKid
4. open slot
5. open slot

*added Hustlerkid
We will be voting on whatever DLC people are interested in, and hopefully we will get most of the DLC out, and also upcoming DLC. PM me if you have any questions or are interested.

[quote name='isofan1']check his rep just know that your are risking yourself on your own behalf and CAG is not responsible for any mishaps.[/quote]
same goes for you in that case lol just keep it real,

anyone have locoroco cocorecho? i have

lbp dlc
linger in shadows
re5 versus
some other stuff i cant remember
ill be on for a while today so pm me here or send me a message on psn
my psn is
totakk920
friend request me kk?
Byes~

I have
------------------------
lbp dlc
linger in shadows
re5 versus
some other stuff i cant remember
---------------------------------------
I want
-----------------------------------
anything. offer me
=====================
ill be on for a while today so pm me here or send me a message on psn
my psn is
totakk920
friend request me kk?
Byes~

[quote name='Cheapass24']Looking for more people to join long-term rock band DLC group, so far it's
1. Cheapass24 (me)
2. alucard454
3. open slot
4. open slot
5. open slot

We will be voting on whatever DLC people are interested in, and hopefully we will get most of the DLC out, and also upcoming DLC. PM me if you have any questions or are interested.[/quote]

Im in

[quote name='zander1123']Hey i dont know if this goes here, and if it doesnt can someone direct me to where it does go, but I have two KZ2 map pack codes and i am looking to trade them.[/quote]

What are you looking for?

NEED 1 MORE

Flower
(full game)

Slots Available: [1/5] ($10.00/$5.00/$3.34/$2.50/$2.0)

1. decon
2. pixi
3. Tortoice
4. V4oLDbOY

Members:

1) ohboy10451
2) Skylinersx
3) DAWG26
4)
5)

Hey guys i have smackdown vs raw roster update, i have 4 slot left please pm me if you are interessed or message me back or add me on ps3 the_king_pa_25 and i get back to you ASAP thank you

Question about gamesharing accounts...

For a short term group after everyone has downloaded the game, can the password be changed for another short term group a different game with the same account?

Will it affect the already downloaded game from another group or is it best to create another account?

decon you can only have 4 ps3 + 1 your = 5 ps3 with the same account , after a while you want to have a nother group you must create a new account, or if you want to buy games but you didn like your group you must create a new account if you change pass it wont afect your groupe but they cant log in your id, when your account is on 5 ps3 you cant start a new group so you must create a new account hope that i help you

[quote name='decon']Question about gamesharing accounts...

For a short term group after everyone has downloaded the game, can the password be changed for another short term group a different game with the same account?

Will it affect the already downloaded game from another group or is it best to create another account?[/QUOTE]

I'm kinda confused, but I think I get what you are saying.

Once everyone downloads from the account you can change the password. In fact, if you keep funds in the account, I would recommend it. Everyone who downloaded the games will be able to play them no problem, and if for whatever reason they need to redownload the games you can change the password back for them.

Members:

1) ohboy10451
2) Skylinersx
3) DAWG26
4)
5)

Two slot left!! If your interested, pm me or ohboy10451 right away!!

Alrighty! I finally have the time to try and set this thing up. I am calling onto all those who wish to join a long-term gamesharing group. A couple weeks ago I tried to hop in on one and pulled the short straw and was booted out as the extra. So I thought I'd give it a try myself to set one up. Granted I don't have any iTrader credit, but I assure you I am an honest CAG like everyone else here is (I hope...).

So here's how the group will work. I'm gonna go off of what I think the last group I tried to join would do. This game sharing group would be long term and WILL NOT include DLC (unless everyone ownes the game and is willing to get it with a 5/5 vote).

To get this group started, I hope to purchase atleast 8 games with the combined amount of money everyone in the group initially puts in. Out of the first initial 8 games bought, 5 will be selected per a person's request, and the remainder of the money will be used to buy games that the group will vote one. Of course, you must know that some of these games purchased you might already own, please take that into consideration when joining (the initial purchase is just to get the group started).

The initial investment will be $20 either via paypal or a playstation network card. Due to high demand, I may or maynot request for the money straight up in order to get commitment. If you do indeed find out you don't want to join, I will refund your money immediately if you paid via paypal.

Those interested, Initial investment $20:

1. ChoCoBoI: requests Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty! (arrr~)

Please PM me if interested! :D

PS: 2nd reminder, I know I don't have any iTrader credit so its really up to you to decide whether I have good credit on CAG or not. :D (please be friendly ^.^)

[quote name='ChoCoBoI']Alrighty! I finally have the time to try and set this thing up. I am calling onto all those who wish to join a long-term gamesharing group. A couple weeks ago I tried to hop in on one and pulled the short straw and was booted out as the extra. So I thought I'd give it a try myself to set one up. Granted I don't have any iTrader credit, but I assure you I am an honest CAG like everyone else here is (I hope...).

So here's how the group will work. I'm gonna go off of what I think the last group I tried to join would do. This game sharing group would be long term and WILL NOT include DLC (unless everyone ownes the game and is willing to get it with a 5/5 vote).

To get this group started, I hope to purchase atleast 8 games with the combined amount of money everyone in the group initially puts in. Out of the first initial 8 games bought, 5 will be selected per a person's request, and the remainder of the money will be used to buy games that the group will vote one. Of course, you must know that some of these games purchased you might already own, please take that into consideration when joining (the initial purchase is just to get the group started).

The initial investment will be $20 either via paypal or a playstation network card. Due to high demand, I may or maynot request for the money straight up in order to get commitment. If you do indeed find out you don't want to join, I will refund your money immediately if you paid via paypal.

PS: 2nd reminder, I know I don't have any iTrader credit so its really up to you to decide whether I have good credit on CAG or not. :D (please be friendly ^.^)[/quote]

Join my group I'm trying to get one for future purchases also

I'm Selling My PSN Game Shares Each for $22. I have 4 open slots. First come first serve basis. I only accept PayPal. I have $10.00 on the account and if I get a few buyers I'll let them decide what I should use it to purchase.

If you want to buy a PSN Game Share you must have a PayPal account. Also a good reputation, just because you want to buy a game share doesn't mean you'll be able to purchase one unless I approve you. Buyer must also have a valid PSN account and mic so we can speak before anything happens. If you decide you don't want the PSN game share anymore please inform me so I can sell it, so we can split the profit.

I'm am not looking to trade games so please don't ask. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

This is a North American Account so the DLC might be region locked so do your research.

iconps3.gif
PSN Games and Add Ons on the Account Download List
iconps3.gif

• Flower™
  • Noby Noby Boy
  • Burnout™ Paradise
  • PixelJunk™ Monster Full Game
  • Call of Duty®: World at War Map Pack 1
  • Super Street Fighter® II Turbo HD Remix
  • Dead Space™ Obsidian Suit
  • LittleBigPlanet™ PATAPON™ Costume Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Killzone® Mini-Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ St. Patrick's Day Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ GroundHog Day Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Chinese New Year Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Guile of Street Fighter® II Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Ryu of Street Fighter® II Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Metal Gear Solid® - Costume Kit
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Metal Gear Solid® - Level Kit
  • LittleBigPlanet™ LocoRoco™ Costumes
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Festive Pack
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Santa Hat and Beard Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Santa Coat and Trousers Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Penguin Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Gorilla Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Shark Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Frog Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Turkey Head Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Spaceman Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Halloween Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ God of War Stickers
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Medusa Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Minotaur Costume
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Kratos Costume

[quote name='helmet']Looking for a Burnout Paradise group who has the game and all DLC. :)[/quote]

Im looking for a Burnout Paradise group too...PM me if more are interested.

Burnout Paradise + Long-Term DLC Group
(Burnout Paradise - $19.99, Cops and Robbers - $9.99, Big Surf City - $??.??)

Slots Available: [4/5]
Members:

1) helmet

2) ohboy10451

3)Skylinersx
4) DAWG26
5)

Final Price: $6.50 (Cost of Big Surf City DLC not included in price)

[quote name='decon']NEED 1 MORE

Flower
(full game)

Slots Available: [1/5] ($10.00/$5.00/$3.34/$2.50/$2.0)

1. decon
2. pixi
3. Tortoice
4. V4oLDbOY

Final Price: $2.37[/quote]

PMed.

[quote name='ChoCoBoI']Alrighty! I finally have the time to try and set this thing up. I am calling onto all those who wish to join a long-term gamesharing group. A couple weeks ago I tried to hop in on one and pulled the short straw and was booted out as the extra. So I thought I'd give it a try myself to set one up. Granted I don't have any iTrader credit, but I assure you I am an honest CAG like everyone else here is (I hope...).

PS: 2nd reminder, I know I don't have any iTrader credit so its really up to you to decide whether I have good credit on CAG or not. :D (please be friendly ^.^)[/quote]

Hey guys, I kinda did my math wrong. Turns out if we want 8 games for our initial investment we might need to up the initial cost to $22-$24 ish dollars. Of course we'd have a couple bucks remaining in the pile. So If you're still interested in joining up PM me! I've already received a few people interested, so I may have to ask for money up front to the first 4 people who pay in order to get the committed people.

What will happen is once I receive payment, we can all meet online via aim/msn or whatever better means there is, and vote on the last 3 games we want. Thanks for all the interest! Once I get enough people in on this, I'll send a PM to everyone about paypal stuff.

[quote name='skylinersx']Burnout Paradise (The Game)

Members:

1) ohboy10451
2) Skylinersx
3) DAWG26
4)
5)

Two slot left!! If your interested, pm me or ohboy10451 right away!![/quote]

We still need 2 more people. Let us know if you want in!

[quote name='menikmati']PMed.[/quote]

Flower (full game)

Slots Available: [0/5] ($10.00/$5.00/$3.34/$2.50/$2.0)

1. decon
2. pixi
3. Tortoice
4. V4oLDbOY
5. menikmati

Group Full!

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']probably been asked before, but is mvc2 gonna be game shareable.[/quote]

Probably will be shareable. I'm interested.

well if the flower group also wants mvc2 id be in for that. If everyone isnt on board for that we could get another group going, but I'd be interested in a long term group as I am running low on accounts.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']well if the flower group also wants mvc2 id be in for that. If everyone isnt on board for that we could get another group going, but I'd be interested in a long term group as I am running low on accounts.[/quote]
Sounds like a plan. Fat Princess of any interest to you?

Burnout Paradise + Long-Term DLC Group
(Burnout Paradise - $19.99, Cops and Robbers - $9.99, Big Surf City - $??.??)

Slots Filled: [5/5]
Members:

1) helmet

2) ohboy10451

3)Skylinersx
4) DAWG26

5) V4oLDbOY

Final Price: $6.50 (Cost of Big Surf City DLC not included in price)

Shush, its worked until now. D:

Its never made any logical sense to me either, but I never wanted to rearrange my template. My color scheme also doesn't make sense. But people seem to catch on. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back