CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta wait for LinkinPrime or another fifth.

PJM is 9.99, expansion is 5.99. Do you guys want to do both, or just the orig?

I'm still in...I've been really distracted when I get home so I haven't setup Pain. If possible, I'll make the PAIN GS account today, and another one for PJM+Add-on.

I prefer with the expansion for PJM, is that $4 each or so? After this tekken and SSHD I just need the warhawk expansions and then I can wait for my paypal to reload itself.

[quote name='happy']I prefer with the expansion for PJM, is that $4 each or so? After this tekken and SSHD I just need the warhawk expansions and then I can wait for my paypal to reload itself.[/quote]

u already in a tekken group?

[quote name='hypoh']Gotta wait for LinkinPrime or another fifth.

PJM is 9.99, expansion is 5.99. Do you guys want to do both, or just the orig?[/quote]

I'm in for both if you guys want. Whos going to do the initial buying, I'll do it if you want.

I just bought PAIN...takes forever to create a new account...I'll do another for PJM+Add Ons next.

PAIN = $10 / 5 = $2 ea.

EDIT: This was the original group that wanted PAIN

Linkinprime *
miyamotofreak
striker199
Maynard *
Doubledown *

* = PAID
If you guys are still down, shoot me a PM, and I'll send you the details once I get the $2 PayPal from each.

Copying LinkinPrime's format:

SSHD + addon is ready.

$(10 + 5) / 5 = $3 ea.

I'll pm each member my paypal address. When he or she receives it, send the money there. Then I'll message you back the ID and password.

1. Turtlekev3 *
2. Renald *
3. happy *
4. DarthPuma
5. miyamotofreak

* = PAID

[quote name='TUrtlekev3']SSHD group- post here when you have paypal funds ready or if you have a personal account to buy the game with. I'll pm with details later if needed.[/QUOTE]

I usually pay via paypal w/cc, is that ok? If someone has a personal account, I can always get some funds in my paypal account via bank transfer.

PJM + Addon is ready.

$16 / 5 = $3.25 ea.

Not sure who was in on this group but if you're interested shoot me a PM, once I get the PayPal cash, I'll give you the details of the account.

1. LinkinPrime *
2. V4oLDbOY *
3. happy *
4. hypoh *
5. Kanik *

* = PAID

Sent my money for PJM and I should be in both the tekken and SSHD groups and I've got paypal ready to go for both.

OK...I PJM is full...looked back a page, looks like Kanik wanted in on it so I'll reserve his spot until I hear otherwise.

Hopefully everything works out well for everyone, this is my 2nd time gamesharing.

EDIT: Logging out for the night...might log in later tonight to see who else paid wants to pay...laters.

I guess so, sorry if I logged you out when I went in, I got kicked out after so I'll be staying out for a bit. If you post when you're done I'll get it then (or in the morning).

I just finished downloading the two files and logged off.

Also should I install the add-on right away or play the regular version, what does the add on add?

edit: If anyone is going to any other psn games, I'd be interested. Any other good ones, iyo?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']PJM is weird...even though I have the full version owned the menu still has the option to "unlock full game"[/quote]

maybe it means to buy the add on, if you didn't install the add on. idk yeah its weird, I like it to an extend, but I wonder how long it will keep my interest.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I just finished downloading the two files and logged off.

Also should I install the add-on right away or play the regular version, what does the add on add?

edit: If anyone is going to any other psn games, I'd be interested. Any other good ones, iyo?[/quote]

any interest in tekken?

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']If anyone is going to any other psn games, I'd be interested. Any other good ones, iyo?[/quote]

I'd be up to get Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3, High Velocity Bowling, Lemmings, and/or Everyday Shooter. Those look good.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']PJM is weird...even though I have the full version owned the menu still has the option to "unlock full game"[/quote]

Good, I noticed that but I didn't have the time to play through it at the moment to make sure it worked.

Okay two more things before I finalize stuff. First, I make a new PSN account right for sharing right? Not gives you guys my normal one? Also, I won't get PayPal fees if you send money that way?

Finally, everyone in my group is cool about games like Street Fighter and maybe Wipeout HD if its cheap down the road? Also, I'll give you PAIN free if you're willing to give something you have now.

If I'm clear on all this I'll make an account tonight and probably buy Tekken too. You guys want the online add on right?

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Okay two more things before I finalize stuff. First, I make a new PSN account right for sharing right? Not gives you guys my normal one? Also, I won't get PayPal fees if you send money that way?

Finally, everyone in my group is cool about games like Street Fighter and maybe Wipeout HD if its cheap down the road? Also, I'll give you PAIN free if you're willing to give something you have now.

If I'm clear on all this I'll make an account tonight and probably buy Tekken too. You guys want the online add on right?[/quote]

Ok, first make a new name and use that name whenever you want to share something. Then PM us the email address and password. Once we confirm with you that we've downloaded it then you can change the password. If you have a personal account on paypal then you will not get charged fees. One person dropped out of our group so i believe we have four people now. Me, you, happy, and primus. Personally I do not want the online add on. Ive heard the online is garbage. I think primus agrees. But thats just 2 people so we need your opinion on it as well. The only other game that i know of that Ill want down the road is Street Fighter HD.

So we can only share with the same four other people for group-bought purchases? I hope they like Wipeout HD and Bionic Commando: Rearmed...

I don't need the add-on for tekken (it seems to be unanimous that online sucks). As far as street fighter and wipeout go I currently have 14.36 in my paypal. If $4 goes to tekken I want to make sure I have money for the warhawk expansions (what happened to this group, if there are 5 of us it should be under $3 each) and then I'd be happy to get just about anything else (I already have pain and now PJM and SSHD).

And you can share in multiple groups, it's just each group can only have 5 people, which is why it's often easiest to do games separately unless everyone agrees. I'm in both the PJM and SSHD groups and will be in the tekken and warhawk groups.

Hey if you guys are setting a group up, check out the OP or follow this link as we do have a CAG gamesharing forum specifically for this stuff.

Check out some of the other groups and see if it's something you guys want and I can arrange something. This would make it easier for you guys to communicate.

Well, I have
Pixel Junk Monsters
Motorstorm Coyote Revenge pack
GH3 Classic Rock pack
GH3 Def Leppard Pack

I'm looking for
Pixel Junk Monsters add on
Motorstorm Eagle's Nest pack

Do I make the new account a master or sub account?

So say I want to work with some other people when say Street Fighter comes out (ignoring the fact that some of you may be into it for now) can I just give those four people the password and share with you guys when we find another game we agree on? So we're not really locked into a group, its just more convenient to try to stick with one? But if I want to be the fifth man for a game none of my group wants there is nothing stopping me from doing that right?

Oh, and the account has to always stay on the PS3 like the first post says right? Hence even more reason why a group is smaller so you don't have a lot of people relying on one account staying alive to play their games.

Well, once I know the account part I'll at least get that made tonight. I'm a little concerned though about being in a group though that isn't into the same games, so that is why I'm trying to get this all clear in my head.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Do I make the new account a master or sub account?

So say I want to work with some other people when say Street Fighter comes out (ignoring the fact that some of you may be into it for now) can I just give those four people the password and share with you guys when we find another game we agree on? So we're not really locked into a group, its just more convenient to try to stick with one? But if I want to be the fifth man for a game none of my group wants there is nothing stopping me from doing that right?

Oh, and the account has to always stay on the PS3 like the first post says right? Hence even more reason why a group is smaller so you don't have a lot of people relying on one account staying alive to play their games.

Well, once I know the account part I'll at least get that made tonight. I'm a little concerned though about being in a group though that isn't into the same games, so that is why I'm trying to get this all clear in my head.[/quote]

each new account u make can be shared with 4 more people. im not sure about the master and sub though. i dont think theres any harm in makin another master tho.

Yeah Ultimate, make it a master account.

And yes the user must stay on your PS3 for the shared games to work. Delete the user and the games won't work (you'd have to re-add the user after that).

As an example :whistle2: If you setup up this account and get SSHD and share with 4 people here, then you get Street Fighter on same account only those original 4 will be able to download it. If you give the account details to 4 others they'll get an error/won't be able to access.

That's the trade off really. Stick with one group and get most games you like or setup a new account per game which could mean you end up with a shizzle load of accounts on your ps3. If you do end up doing the latter make sure you always store the account information somewhere incase of your PS3 dieing or accidental deletion.

So it ties the account to the Playstation that is why that account can only be shared with 4 people then? And giving the reason that the groups are formed to begin with.

I suppose the master and sub thing doesn't matter for now, but it would be nice to know long term so I don't have to keep making up emails if I want more accounts.

Thanks for the heads up. The 360 has this problem too when sharing a game that you already have the demo too.

I deleted the demo and the save file before installing. Doesn't say anything about getting the full version for me.

[quote name='Kanik']Thanks for the heads up. The 360 has this problem too when sharing a game that you already have the demo too.

I deleted the demo and the save file before installing. Doesn't say anything about getting the full version for me.[/quote]

I was afraid of deleting the file and re-downloading it. I wasn't sure if doing so would deduct one more of the 5 allowed downloads.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I was afraid of deleting the file and re-downloading it. I wasn't sure if doing so would deduct one more of the 5 allowed downloads.[/quote]

Ya, I think it might.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I was afraid of deleting the file and re-downloading it. I wasn't sure if doing so would deduct one more of the 5 allowed downloads.[/quote]

You dudes are on crack.

There is no download limit! Delete and download it as many times as you want. There is only an account limit, not a download one.

[quote name='FrankMcCutcheon']Does anyone know if Tekken DR is shareable?[/quote]

Yes and there is currently a group forming for it... We may already have 5, but I'm not sure, perhaps someone who has been keeping track can provide an update.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']You dudes are on crack.

There is no download limit! Delete and download it as many times as you want. There is only an account limit, not a download one.[/quote]

Good to know...I'll delete the game and re-download it tonight then. Thanks StrandedBrit!

[quote name='happy']Yes and there is currently a group forming for it... We may already have 5, but I'm not sure, perhaps someone who has been keeping track can provide an update.[/quote]

we have 4. 1 dropped out

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Yes.[/quote]

Sweet...I just got the game, once I have time to try it out, I'll decide if I want the add-on stuff.

Okay I'm getting Tekken now. I'm going to download and can get the info to the first person that wants it. Just PM me for info for the game and PayPaling money.

[quote name='miyamotofreak']Okay so.
I believe we have maybe 4 for Everyday Shooter group.
At least 2 for Commandos 3.
And 3 for Warhawk Broken Mirror[/quote]

I might be interested in everyday shooter. Whats the deal with it, I haven't looked into it too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back