CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I bought Pain and 1942.

So people in group, 3 of you, pm me.

There is room for one more so someone not in the group can pm as well.

[quote name='Warlock TCK']Those in for PJM + Encore:

Myself
bigds
jest
genfuyung

Anyone else that wants to come in is more than welcome to. We need to figure who is going to do the initial purchase and all that other good stuff.[/quote]

I'll join if you still have an opening.

Scoured the web to see if Siren is shareable (after lots of googling, it is). Who wants to form a group for Siren: Blood Curse and PixelJunk Eden? Must have good trader feedback & Credit/Debit Card (each deposits $10 into universal PSN account). Post or PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='Supreme']I'll join if you still have an opening.[/QUOTE]

that makes 5 for pjm and encore... who wants to do the purchasing? the sooner the better, i can't wait to play this game. i can do it if no one volunteers.

it's just a pain to get a group of people who are interested in the same old games.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Ok, I bought Pain and 1942.

So people in group, 3 of you, pm me.

There is room for one more so someone not in the group can pm as well.[/quote]

I already paid.

[quote name='nicolicreer']I already paid.[/QUOTE]

Ok so the whole group paid and hopefully downloading.

But there is still ONE spot open for Pain and 1942: Joint strike and most likely the next pain add on. So pm me.

Also, thanks to whoever sent $3.41, that extra cent really helped. lol

[quote name='bigdsinferno']that makes 5 for pjm and encore... who wants to do the purchasing? the sooner the better, i can't wait to play this game. i can do it if no one volunteers.

it's just a pain to get a group of people who are interested in the same old games.[/quote]

I dont have a credit card on the psn. Im all about paypaling someone my share though. Just let me know the amount. And I agree the sooner the better. I cant believe i never played this game before. Pixeljunk Eden is even better.

Hey guys I have a question:

I want to buy a new hard drive for my PS3, if I use the Backup and Restore utility on the PS3, will it also back up my shared games and accounts or will I lose those shared games? Can I also redownload my purchased games even if I already shared it with 5 people (including me)?

[quote name='nicolicreer']Hey guys I have a question:

I want to buy a new hard drive for my PS3, if I use the Backup and Restore utility on the PS3, will it also back up my shared games and accounts or will I lose those shared games? Can I also redownload my purchased games even if I already shared it with 5 people (including me)?[/QUOTE]

I'll help you on this one since I recently upgraded mine's.

All demos, videos, music, game saves, and account profiles will not be lost. However, you will need to re-download any DLC you purchased online. For example, I had to re-download my SingStar & Rock Band songs, PixelJunk Monsters, and Castlevania SotN and lost nothing except time.

All in all, make sure you have access to all accounts with the DLC you purchased or else you won't be able to re-download them.

[quote name='evergoo']I'll help you on this one since I recently upgraded mine's.

All demos, videos, music, game saves, and account profiles will not be lost. However, you will need to re-download any DLC you purchased online. For example, I had to re-download my SingStar & Rock Band songs, PixelJunk Monsters, and Castlevania SotN and lost nothing except time.

All in all, make sure you have access to all accounts with the DLC you purchased or else you won't be able to re-download them.[/quote]

Alright, thanks!

Ok, so the five for PJM + Encore are as follows:
Myself
bigds
jest
genfuyung

Supreme

Just as genfuyung said, I too don't have a credit card on my PSN account but I have a PayPal account.

[quote name='Warlock TCK']Ok, so the five for PJM + Encore are as follows:
Myself
bigds
jest
genfuyung

Supreme

Just as genfuyung said, I too don't have a credit card on my PSN account but I have a PayPal account.[/QUOTE]

i don't mind starting it then. does anyone know how much i should have you guys paypal me though? i'm not familiar with the paypal fees. the game, itself, adds up to $11, so.. $2.20+paypal fees.

Ok, I've changed the requirements a little.

If you would like to join the Siren: Blood Curse & PixelJunk Eden group, you must have good CAG trader feedback and pay by one of two methods: Credit/Debit Card or PayPal ($10). PM me or post if you're interested.

Only 1 spot left.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigdsinferno']i don't mind starting it then. does anyone know how much i should have you guys paypal me though? i'm not familiar with the paypal fees. the game, itself, adds up to $11, so.. $2.20+paypal fees.[/quote]

Do you have a premiere paypal account? If not then there are no fees. If you do then heres a website that will calculate it for you. ppcalc.com. Post here or PM me when you buy it and Ill send you the money.

[quote name='Jest']Is anyone interested in Elefunk and High Velocity Bowling?[/quote]

Maybe we can add Elefunk to our PJM group since it's only $5. Are the rest of you interested?

[quote name='Supreme']Maybe we can add Elefunk to our PJM group since it's only $5. Are the rest of you interested?[/QUOTE]

i'm not, since i already have it. i'd be interested in bowling though.

[quote name='genfuyung']Do you have a premiere paypal account? If not then there are no fees. If you do then heres a website that will calculate it for you. ppcalc.com. Post here or PM me when you buy it and Ill send you the money.[/QUOTE]

i've had money sent before and they took out fees. according to that site, it will cost $2.57. i just checked and i do have a premiere account.

i've set up the group and have purchased pjm + encore...i'll send out a pm to all of you.

edit: pm sent

I'm interested in starting a group that wants to buy some games now and will be interested in staying together for future purchases like Ratchet, Eden, and WipEout. I would like to get this done before the PSN sale ends. PM me if interested. I have a personal paypal account so there wont be any paypal fees either.

A few games for the group:
echochrome
pixeljunk monster
pain? maybe
flow bundle

Someone can PLEASE start a group for Siren? Im from Germany and CANT Buy this on US Store :(.... i can pay directly with paypal!

Looking to trade Castlevania: SotN + an estimated $60.00 worth of Rock Band dlc for the following: Policenauts, Flow (preferably w/expansion), Siren, Spyro... Will consider others like MKII and Pain. If you want to know what songs I have, msg me.

PSN: Sandman2k8

So I got PJM and encore through the group. I installed encore firt and now its saying i cant install PJM because of a later version. Does this mean we really only needed to buy one of them?

[quote name='genfuyung']So I got PJM and encore through the group. I installed encore firt and now its saying i cant install PJM because of a later version. Does this mean we really only needed to buy one of them?[/QUOTE]

weird. maybe it detects if the other one has been purchased. i doubt you could just buy the encore expansion and have the whole game though.
i'm really loving this game.

[quote name='genfuyung']So I got PJM and encore through the group. I installed encore firt and now its saying i cant install PJM because of a later version. Does this mean we really only needed to buy one of them?[/quote]

Delete encore as it's the expansion to PJM. Install PJM, then Encore and you should be fine.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Ok, I still have a spot open for

1942: Joint Strike and Pain and later maybe the pain add on.

$3.40 pm me.[/quote]

We should have this same group for Pixeljunk Eden too.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']i don't mind starting it then. does anyone know how much i should have you guys paypal me though? i'm not familiar with the paypal fees. the game, itself, adds up to $11, so.. $2.20+paypal fees.[/quote]

Would our group be interested in Eden when it comes out? I dont want to run out of account space by using a different group each time.

[quote name='genfuyung']Would our group be interested in Eden when it comes out? I dont want to run out of account space by using a different group each time.[/QUOTE]

i'm already in a long term gamesharing group for future titles. otherwise, i'd be up for it...sorry.

Guys I just got done from a gameshare with a dude on gamefaqs and got Siren. But guess what? I can't freakin install episode 8! He won't let me access his account again :whistle2:(

Sucks that i can't play episode 8!!

[quote name='miyamotofreak']Siren only group is full:
Akarik
miyamotofreak
beastmangler
thepik241
Exec

So who has a CC?[/quote]

If everyone paypals me $8.55 then I can create an account and buy Siren for the five of us.

Paypal to: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back