CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kandal']I was wondering who is the moderator for http://caggamesharing.aforumfree.com/index.htm ? My group is almost done and will be ready to set up soon. So once I get the group going I would need to contact a moderator to help set up our group. Thanks

By the way we still have 2 opening still so get in while it's hot!! Long-Term Group[/quote]

That would be MillerTime and myself, although MillerTime doesn't seem to go there anymore so when you are ready, PM me on CAG the list of your members and I'll setup your forum.

[quote name='Kandal']I was wondering who is the moderator for http://caggamesharing.aforumfree.com/index.htm ? My group is almost done and will be ready to set up soon. So once I get the group going I would need to contact a moderator to help set up our group. Thanks

By the way we still have 2 opening still so get in while it's hot!! Long-Term Group[/quote]

I set up our group using the group function here on CAG. Just create a group, make it invite only and send out invites only to the members of the gamesharing group. The group function is perfect for this type of thing.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I set up our group using the group function here on CAG. Just create a group, make it invite only and send out invites only to the members of the gamesharing group. The group function is perfect for this type of thing.[/quote]

While I do agree that that's a good idea. The other CAG gameshare forum has some benfits too and it's a nice little community of CAGers.

EDIT: kendal not sure if you saw last post. PM me details on your 5 and I'll get it setup.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']so any groups for eden yet or possibly the a group that I did. You now who you are, let me know...[/quote]

I am down.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']While I do agree that that's a good idea. The other CAG gameshare forum has some benfits too and it's a nice little community of CAGers.[/quote]

I actually went to that site and signed up in order to host our group there. Then I realized that I wasn't able to set it up on my own without having a Mod set it up for us so I just went the quick and dirty route and did the CAG Group like was mentioned in the OP. After we get this first deal for PJ Eden done I'll probably send you our group info for that site to get it setup there.

Thanks!

Hey, I want to be in a gamesharing group for the following game Echochrome.

Is there any group available who is going to buy Echochrome?

Thanks

[quote name='devildr1ver']i would like to join a gamesharing group, but i dont have any games at the moment. I will purchase some very soon though.[/quote]

You're better off not buying games first, it's much easier to buy as a group than try to trade what you have. Just determine if you want a long-term, buy most stuff that comes out, group, or just a few ad-hoc groups to get a game or two here and there.

[quote name='devildr1ver']i would like to join a gamesharing group, but i dont have any games at the moment. I will purchase some very soon though.[/quote]

I still have a spot open if you are interested a long term group.

Just a suggestion to those looking for certain games/group types, try using the "search this thread" function and see who else is looking for what you are. Not everyone reads every post, so try that and then PMing people to get their attention and maybe get something going.

I need just 2 more members! I have super stardust already downloaded so if u wanna join this long term group just feel free to message me.

hey im looking for a group (or single person to trade with). currently i have pain, hung lo (the ninja) for pain, and locochorechoco. if any1 is interessted, and is willing to set everything up its probably best to message me on PSN (BoogieMan90)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to update everyone my group is full! thanks for participating! Strandedbrit i"ll be contacting you pretty soon with the info of our group. I just gotta get the members to register first =)

I'm looking to join a second group for stardust add-on, pain- addon, basically for add-ons

[quote name='torifile']I'm going to buy Siren. If someone wants to share, lemme know. It'll be $8 + paypal fees.[/quote]

are you in a long term group?

[quote name='Kandal']are you in a long term group?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. The Siren share would be a one time thing. A couple of people in my group already have it.

I just got Rock Band and am very interested in a RB group. I may be new here but I've done trades in the gametraliers.com psn trading faction with positive comments in the feedback section, and also with several people from blackcats-games. Not to mention, I'm 36 years old and don't have the time nor patience for anyones bulls*$t...including my own. So if you're completely serious & wanting to start a LONG TERM Rock Band group...pm me asap. :)

[quote name='bartman2']Desperately, desperately looking for a long-term Rock Band group, if anyone plans on getting one going.[/quote]

[quote name='d3adliner']I just got Rock Band and am very interested in a RB group. I may be new here but I've done trades in the gametraliers.com psn trading faction with positive comments in the feedback section, and also with several people from blackcats-games. Not to mention, I'm 36 years old and don't have the time nor patience for anyones bulls*$t...including my own. So if you're completely serious & wanting to start a LONG TERM Rock Band group...pm me asap. :)[/quote]

Looks like you guys have something in common. :D

Looking for 3 more members for Pixle Junk Eden and Bionic! if you are interested in this long term group please pm me for more detail or contact me on aim: kandal978

Is anyone interested in doing a ALL PS1 Group? Basically, we each pitch in (5 ways) and buy EVERY PS1 game on the playstation store. Doesnt matter what is available, we buy them all. There is a ALL PS1 group already but i was not able to get into the group before it got full, so looking for solid members to join into a all new group. Most PS1 games are 5.99, so $1.25 per PS1 game is a great price. PM me if you are interested.

I'm really looking forward to a LONG TERM GROUP! Currently my other existing groups have failed. Lack of communication with members who don't want to participate! I want to break it down like this now. I'm looking for 4 new members who are ACTIVE, Have Via messenger for easy communications, and is willing to join the old CAG Forum (http://caggamesharing.aforumfree.com/index.htm) to be placed in GROUP 6. I'm still leaning towards the pay then play plan but, since the other groups have failed, I'm willing to do a 15 dollars down payment from each members . Reasons for down payment is to show your commitment which makes a lot more sense for a long-term group. Otherwise THIS GROUP will be strictly for new released games for the PSN. So please if you are not serious enough to do the following statement above. Don't bother wasting my time. Thank you.

i suppose if you're looking for lengthy responses, then i guess i am failing u in the group, but i consider myself active bro, i dunno bout the other guys in our group though
definitely down 4 having a long term group, but no sense in buying BS on the PSN store man
and the down payment thing is flat out silly

I'm looking for something long term, but I gotta say that down payment is a weird one. You also want to buy ONLY new release games?

[quote name='WHFinest187']i suppose if you're looking for lengthy responses, then i guess i am failing u in the group, but i consider myself active bro, i dunno bout the other guys in our group though
definitely down 4 having a long term group, but no sense in buying BS on the PSN store man
and the down payment thing is flat out silly[/quote]

oh no, I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the other members in our group. They aren't that responsive and haven't given me an answer about our forum deals. anyways your doing a great job WHFinest. so Cheers*

[quote name='rddflag']I'm looking for something long term, but I gotta say that down payment is a weird one. You also want to buy ONLY new release games?[/quote]

New releases that comes out in the future that our group is willing to buy. a 3/5 voting system will be in effect. If you go and check on that forum many I believe all of them are using a 3/5 voting system with money down payments. Everyone seems to be going along.

[quote name='bjstucker']It is probably in here somewhere but can you get Warhawk this way? If so I might be up for a group looking to get that.[/quote]

From what I've been told warhawk and gran turismo 5 prologue isn't shareable.

In response to rddflag and WHFinest187 above concerning the downpayment thing ..... I think the word downpayment is making it sound worse than it is.

When you start a longterm group initially you'll have 0 funds in your psn wallet. You'll need to put in money if you're going to buy games right? So the way the other longterm groups are doing it is each member adds $10 to the group wallet. In essence you put in 10 bucks but you'll get 50s worth of buying power. Then whenever a game comes along you want, you just go in and purchase using your group waller funds. When your wallet gets depleted, everyone puts in another 10, repeat cycle.

The advantage is you can get games instantly when they come out, no need to wait for people to pay up etc.

So not so much downpayment, as actual payment. (Sorry Kandal, not trying to step on your toes, just trying to clarify :D)

I already have quite a few games and Rock Band DLC and would be willing to share them and join a sharing group. I have been burned before though so I'm a little skeptical of the people on PSN. Just PM me.

PSN: SithBen24

[quote name='WhiskeyCrazy']I've been wanting to start/join a rock band group

been away on a business trip, so I haven't been here in like a week lol[/quote]

Check back a page. I think in post 1380 I saw 2 others who wanted in on a RB group.

I have a few games up for trade if anyone is interesed.

HAVE::

PJ Monsters w/ Encore
Super Stardust HD
Tekken w/Online Ex
MK II
Calling All Cars
R-Types
Flow
Everyday Shooter

WANT:

PJ Eden
Bionic Command (Thurs)
Echochrome

[quote name='Kandal']From what I've been told warhawk and gran turismo 5 prologue isn't shareable.[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in joining a long term group, but I am not sure what titles are coming out in the near future that I would want to buy.

[quote name='Gamehead']I would be interested in joining a long term group, but I am not sure what titles are coming out in the near future that I would want to buy.[/quote]

I believe the majority to all of us don't know what Playstation Network has in store for the future. This is why everyone is establishing the 3/5 voting system. Whether you want it or not. If 3 out of 5 members vote yes it will be purchased.

[quote name='Kandal']I believe the majority to all of us don't know what Playstation Network has in store for the future. This is why everyone is establishing the 3/5 voting system. Whether you want it or not. If 3 out of 5 members vote yes it will be purchased.[/QUOTE]

I see. I guess that I would be willing to join the group. It would surely beat paying retail for different psn games.

im torn between wanting bionic commando, and actually other titles on psn or xbla.
ive traditionally gotten decent deals on points cards so i had just went xbla, but now with the gamesharing im really not sure. theres also the lack of idiotic drm on psn which is nice.
i just prefer playing on the 360 as i like the controller and nerd points.

[quote name='Kandal']Hello, I'm hoping to get a new group starting! I'm seeking 4 new members who are interested in a long term, well communicated group! We can get in contact via personal message, aol instant messenger, forum, etc.

How it works?
1) I make a brand new gamertag
2) We share detail of the brand new gamer tag within our group.
3) Take turns adding the same amount of credits into the account (additional funding option)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WHFinest187']should i send u funds now? also i apparently haven't been granted access to post replies on our threads, please fix that.[/quote]

What's your screenname over there?

EDIT: Nevermind. I added you.

I need 1 more person for a Rock Band Group. We will be going with the usual everyone adds $10 to the account, 3/5 vote on whether to buy songs. PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back