CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that they changed the DRM and that Warhawk is now shareable since around the 2.40 firmware release. The only hook is that you always have to have the correct password entered on the "parent" PSN account that owns the game, so it's risky if you share your actual active PSN account that you buy games with and have your credit card on because the people you share with will always have access.

Anyone try this?

Anyone wanna trade rock band songs on ps3? I have these...

Greatful Dead Pack
Jimmy Buffet Pack
Motley Crue - Face Down in The Dirt
The Knack- My Sharona
Sixx am: Life is Beautiful
Lynard Dkynard - 3 Steps Ahead
Oasis - Dont Look Back In Anger
Oasis - Wonderwall
Boston- More Than A Feeling
The Police - Roxanne
The Clash - Stand By Me
my psn id is soright903
and my e-mail address is [email protected]
I hope to hear from someone trustworthy.

[quote name='Kandal']If you are really serious about this then please visit http://caggamesharing.aforumfree.com/index.htm Register then personal message your registration name to Strandedbrit to be added into group number 6. and let me know that u are in this.. also. contact me on aim: kandal978[/QUOTE]

I already see five people under group 6. I am guessing that it is full now.

OK I have 5 for Bionic Commando. What I will do is buy it on an account and ask all to paypal me to my account which I will PM you, and once I get payment, give you the login information. Does that sound normal to all?

[quote name='cdietschrun']OK I have 5 for Bionic Commando. What I will do is buy it on an account and ask all to paypal me to my account which I will PM you, and once I get payment, give you the login information. Does that sound normal to all?[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me

[quote name='cdietschrun']OK I have 5 for Bionic Commando. What I will do is buy it on an account and ask all to paypal me to my account which I will PM you, and once I get payment, give you the login information. Does that sound normal to all?[/QUOTE]
Actually, you've only got 4 to share. You're using one of them yourself. ;)

[quote name='torifile']Actually, you've only got 4 to share. You're using one of them yourself. ;)[/quote]

I meant I have 5 people in my group, not 5 shares to give.

So here's the running list of people interested in R&C Quest for Booty. I just quoted what I already have, but there's 5 people so far but keep throwing your name out there as some of us want a one time download and some want long term groups and I'll keep track until it's released to make it easier for everyone.

[quote name='QiG']So, for R&C:QfB I have these people interested:

QiG
doubledown
forgrim*
wtfisthisfob*
cdietschrun

* - Looking for longterm group

There's already enough people for a group, but I'll still keep track of everyone interested for the sake of people who just want R&C vs people who want a long term group.

I don't need anyone to confirm or commit yet, but I don't think it will hurt to keep a running list of the people who are interested going. As far as long term groups... I'm afraid I'd rather not commit since the majority of DLC just doesn't interest me but I can understand that you don't want 20 user accounts on your PS3. I have a feeling we'll have enough interest in this to have a group formed for those of you with long term interests and those of us who are one-timers.[/quote]

I switched some things around and doubled games up to start groups with, but here's who was interested in what before I did that.

Echochrome I have:
humanremains2
thepik241

For BC:
DarthPuma
xAix

R&C:
doubledown
forgrim*
wtfisthisfob*
cdietschrun

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone up for Super Stardust HD and all its add-ons for $4.43 per person?

We have 3 people so far and need 2 more. CAG Trader Feedback is required.

PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='evergoo']Anyone up for Super Stardust HD and all its add-ons for $4.43 per person?

We have 3 people so far and need 2 more. CAG Trader Feedback is required.

PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]
I am and so is paz9x. That's 5.

You know...I think I might have to join this gamesharing group. Some interesting stuff is coming to PSN.

Let me make this clear: I'm not joining right now, just browsing to see how things work. But it seems likely that I'll look into it.

[quote name='TheFreshPrince']is it possible to gameshare a game that you have downloaded via gamesharing?[/quote]
Sadly, no that isn't possible. You can only share something if you have general access (have correct password)

I'm interested in Eden and the Street Fighter game. I'm new to sharing games and stuff so if anyone has those and I can just pyapal a fee for a login or however it works, let me know

Ok... I think I got ahead of myself and I'm going to break it down like this to keep it simple. I'm interested in joining/setting up 2 groups. One for PixelJunk Eden/Bionic Commando and one for Echochrome and R&C: Quest for Booty.

Eden/BC - About $4 per member ($4 game charge, possible paypal fees of fifty cents or so)
QiG
evergoo
xAix
Ahoy

Echochrome/R&C Quest for Booty $5 each (maybe slightly more for paypal fees)
QiG
paz9x
xAix

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for straight trade, Siren + Bionic Commando Rearmed for Grand Turismo5:p (is it even sharable?)

If it is, don't miss out on this deal.

I'm quite interested in creating a long term group with people. We'd do a 3/5 voting system. No buy in, we'd paypal someone with a CC as we went. If anyone is down, hit me up with a PM or on aim: DarthEmoPuma.

[quote name='MatiasB']Looking for straight trade, Siren + Bionic Commando Rearmed for Grand Turismo5:p (is it even sharable?)

If it is, don't miss out on this deal.[/quote]

Gran Turismo is not shareable (that and warhawk are the only ones)

Has anyone seen anything about burnout being shareable when that is released soon?

We need one more for the Eden/BC group. It will be 4.43 after paypal fees total for a download of both games. PM me if you're interested.

This guy helped me when someone tried to screw me

Dan Gallen
650-655-6082

He reset my e-mail, and made the pass a random default one. If anyone can help, he will. And I'm sorry if I never elaborated. I don't believe in taking something if I can't pay for it, and as I was waiting on the reload, I didn't have the money right then to pay to dl, so I never did. I never got either of the shares because of that fact. I may have flown off the handle because I was being accused of being a "bad guy", and I'm sorry for that.

[quote name='WhiskeyCrazy']This guy helped me when someone tried to screw me

Dan Gallen
650-655-6082

He reset my e-mail, and made the pass a random default one. If anyone can help, he will. And I'm sorry if I never elaborated. I don't believe in taking something if I can't pay for it, and as I was waiting on the reload, I didn't have the money right then to pay to dl, so I never did. I never got either of the shares because of that fact. I may have flown off the handle because I was being accused of being a "bad guy", and I'm sorry for that.[/QUOTE]

You should probably edit my quote in your previous post to remove the accusations. Once again, I would like to apologize for making assumptions. I will PM you for advice on how to resolve this problem b/c 3 different operators couldn't resolve my problem.

Hi, I'm looking to join a group that wants or has the following, Pixel Junk Eden, Pixel Junk Monster Add-on, Super Stardust HD Add-on(s), PS3EYE Content, Pain Character Add-On...

? yo. i pm'd you, im in for r&c and echochrome. like my pm said,. pm your paypal when you want payment. if i can get eden without bc id love that too.

[quote name='QiG']I switched some things around and doubled games up to start groups with, but here's who was interested in what before I did that.

Echochrome I have:
humanremains2
thepik241

For BC:
DarthPuma
xAix

R&C:
doubledown
forgrim*
wtfisthisfob*
cdietschrun[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KongaKing']I'm interested in Eden and the Street Fighter game. I'm new to sharing games and stuff so if anyone has those and I can just pyapal a fee for a login or however it works, let me know[/QUOTE]

street fighter alpha?
i want those, though i dont want to host the group.

[quote name='Kandal']Hi, I'm looking to join a group that wants or has the following, Pixel Junk Eden, Pixel Junk Monster Add-on, Super Stardust HD Add-on(s), PS3EYE Content, Pain Character Add-On...[/QUOTE]

I want Eden and Monster, possibly the add-on too. Please pm with details.

the eden/bc group has all five members paid and is full. thanks again to everyone who participated and to evergoo for helping out with paz. paz - i sent a pm yesterday regarding echochrome and r&c but if it didnt get to you, i'll resend it tomorrow when im home and have access to a computer rather t han just my cell phones browser.

Hey guys, I'm setting up a group for Playstation Eye Content
Kinda just want the the games first, so we'll get Trials of Topoq and Operation Creature Feature, and then we'll go from there about the Interactive Art
I've grouped with GLOCKGLOCK and i'm in a group with Kandal, and I've traded with RddFlag
I'll actually buy the game, so everyone in the group send me the funds, 2.37 after PayPal fees.
PM me for an invite, already know Kandal is interested

[quote name='WHFinest187']Hey guys, I'm setting up a group for Playstation Eye Content
Kinda just want the the games first, so we'll get Trials of Topoq and Operation Creature Feature, and then we'll go from there about the Interactive Art
I've grouped with GLOCKGLOCK and i'm in a group with Kandal, and I've traded with RddFlag
I'll actually buy the game, so everyone in the group send me the funds, 2.37 after PayPal fees.
PM me for an invite, already know Kandal is interested[/quote]

Yes I'm very interested! Here's a list of what I have already.

Downloaded HD Games:
Super Stardust HD (maxed - ELS)
Pain (My main account 4 slots open)
Pixel Junk Monster (My main account 4 slots open)
Pixel Junk Eden (maxed Group 6)
Siren (Full Episode) (maxed cag_siren)
Bionic Commando Rearmed (maxed Group 6)
Tekken 5 Online (My main account 4 slots open)
Tori-Emaki (My main account 4 slots open)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (My main account 4 slots open)
Call of Duty 4 Add-On (My main account 4 slots open)

Hay guyz im looking to get in somewhere for Bionic commando, my psn is the same as my name here, feel free to message me, i have 2/3 of the add-ons for ninja gaiden sigma (didnt get the rachel add on cuz she sux)

so yeah somebody pm me if they're interested in helping me out, psn wont accept my cc :(! but i can always help out other ways :D

Hey everyone, I have game shared before with my friends but now I want to do it with other people. My only problem is that I don't like knowing that people have access to my account and I don't like giving out my info to strangers. So is there any way that I could make a new account and put all my downloads on that one as well and let people share off of that one?

You have to have orginally purchased the download with the "new account you want to make" or its not going to work. if u dont want ur account info given to strangers idk what to say other that delete all ur important billing address off the account u want to lend to whomever u dont trust. i got some games lent to me, logged in started dl logged out never logged back into the guys account. and i dont even know him. but ima decent person :D

[quote name='Nightmarelord']Hay guyz im looking to get in somewhere for Bionic commando, my psn is the same as my name here, feel free to message me, i have 2/3 of the add-ons for ninja gaiden sigma (didnt get the rachel add on cuz she sux)

so yeah somebody pm me if they're interested in helping me out, psn wont accept my cc :(! but i can always help out other ways :D[/QUOTE]
Did you really type "hay guyz"? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back