CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']Question about trading: What prevents other people in the group from just buying stuff and charging it to your credit card? I haven't done any trading yet, but does it give you a choice what CC you want to use (since everyone has to submit their CC info) or does it automatically split the cost between all five or what?

Anyway, I'd be very interested in joining a group to purchase Siren for $8 a piece. I'd also be interested in Bionic Commando, Locoroco, Pixeljunk Eden, and Super Stardust HD. PM if interested. Thanks.[/quote]

You can (and should) remove your CC info before sharing the password. In the long term group I'm in we each log in put in $10 then took out our CC info so nobody else could see it.

I would also recommend not sharing your primary account, so you can leave any info you want in that.

OK. That makes a lot more sense. For some reason I was thinking you'd all be linked together before buying the game, but I guess you buy it, delete CC info, then share. I also forgot that you could just create a new account so easily as I've never had any reason to create another one. Now, to find people who want the same games as me...

[quote name='happy']You can (and should) remove your CC info before sharing the password. In the long term group I'm in we each log in put in $10 then took out our CC info so nobody else could see it.

I would also recommend not sharing your primary account, so you can leave any info you want in that.[/QUOTE]
Just a comment on the CC thing - the middle 7 or 8 digits of your CC are x'ed out so even if you forget to take it out, there's not problem. Also, you've got to put in your CID when your purchase something and the number is useless without it. Not saying you shouldn't delete your info, but if you forget, don't freak out.

I want Quest for Booty, Pixel Junk Eden and Tekken 5. I'd also be willing to split other games, but those are the three I really want. I'd also like any PS1 games.

I'd be willing to join an active 4 or 5 person group, there isn't much I wouldn't be willing to buy when split 4 or 5 ways, and on the stuff I don't want I'd just bite the bullet and pay for my end anyway.

[quote name='cdietschrun']Sent you an email after you asked me to re-download them, seemingly you never got it. I don't feel comfortable with your story and don't want you to access my account again, so I said no. That's all. And now I feel you've been harassing me after you read the email. If you never read it, then I'm sorry.[/quote]

Wow, what an assh0le.

One of the rules we should agree to when we start a group is to let members redownload stuff. I mean, the account's already been tapped out with 5 users, so what's the harm?

[quote name='torifile']One of the rules we should agree to when we start a group is to let members redownload stuff. I mean, the account's already been tapped out with 5 users, so what's the harm?[/QUOTE]

yeah i sorta figured that was implied. not doing so seems equivilent to changing passwords or other such tomfoolery.

Im looking for people to buy R&C Booty and warhawk broken mirror expansion. Koggit, we can at least do R&C PM me hopefully we can score some more people.

edit: maybe also dragonjud and hollercaust PMs sent to all, please respond via PM
edit2: dragonjud and hollercaust locked in, need 2 more. feel free to PM me for inclusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='joshr915']Im looking for people to buy R&C Booty and warhawk broken mirror expansion. Koggit, we can at least do R&C PM me hopefully we can score some more people.

edit: maybe also dragonjud and hollercaust PMs sent to all, please respond via PM[/quote]

I see Koggit also wants Tekken DR and Pixel Junk Eden. I wouldn't mind getting those as well, if others in the group want them.

I'm interested in starting a group that wants to buy some games now and will be interested in staying together for future purchases like WipEout HD. Let me know if you are interested. I have a personal paypal account so there wont be any paypal fees either.

A few games for the group:
Echochrome
Pixeljunk Monster
Pixeljunk Eden
Bionic Commando
Ratchet and Clank
and other games that the group may be interested in.

be aware user above: having a personal paypal account doesnt not allow you to receive credit card payments. users would only have the option of using their bank accounts...you might already know that, just wanted to throw it out there :)

[quote name='joshr915']be aware user above: having a personal paypal account doesnt not allow you to receive credit card payments. users would only have the option of using their bank accounts...you might already know that, just wanted to throw it out there :)[/QUOTE]

I also have a premium account. If it is more convenient for the group, I can use that account.

I'd prefer a long-term group that buys multiple games (Moe, Puma) to a single-purchase group (Josh, Jud).

Just throwing it out there...

do what you wish Koggit, you arent in a contract :p i wouldnt mind a long term group, its just that finding games we would all want may be difficult. I, myself have a very limited taste in games. up to you. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey koggit, I have two people that would already possibly in the group, if you're in that would make 4.

Group would be on the 3/5 voting system. If someone was completely against getting a certain game, we may be able to work around it and sell the gameshare individually. One person will make the purchases with a CC, the rest of us will paypal him. I don't have a CC myself, sadly. No buy in.

ok, so im still looking for two more people who want to do a R&C quest for booty, one-time purchase (all members can also discuss whether they want to start a long term or not). for now tho, just a one time thing. PM me. also, include in the PM whether or not you would be interested in getting Warhawk: Fallen star as well.

Can we get together a one-time group for the warhawk expansions on Thursday. If others want I'd be willing to consider adding Castlevania:SOTN, or maybe another game or two (although I already have a lot), but the warhawk triple pack is a must.

Long term group so far:
moe11888
striker199
DarthPuma

This is the list of games I am hoping we could start with:
Echochrome
Pixeljunk Monster
Pixeljunk Eden
Bionic Commando
Ratchet and Clank

[quote name='moe11888']Long term group so far:
moe11888
striker199
DarthPuma

This is the list of games I am hoping we could start with:
Echochrome
Pixeljunk Monster
Pixeljunk Eden
Bionic Commando
Ratchet and Clank[/QUOTE]

I would definitely be interested in joining this long term group. The only problem being that I already own PJM and Bionic Commando.

[quote name='humanremains2']I would definitely be interested in joining this long term group. The only problem being that I already own PJM and Bionic Commando.[/QUOTE]

Would you still like to join? You can try to gameshare those games with a few other people to get some of you money back.

[quote name='striker199']I already got BC for 360, im in for the others though[/QUOTE]

Is it possible to include Bionic Commando even though you already own it? humanremains2 was in a similar situation as well.

[quote name='moe11888']Long term group so far:
moe11888
striker199
DarthPuma
humanremains2

One more spot open![/QUOTE]

I'm in.

For what it's worth, like humanremains2, I also already have PixelJunk Monsters.

[quote name='Koggit']I'm in.

For what it's worth, like humanremains2, I also already have PixelJunk Monsters.[/QUOTE]

For what it is worth, I still have two more shares of PJ Monsters w/ex on my main.

I'd like to get into a group to get PixelJunk: Monsters (+exp), Pain and possibly Bionic Commando.

Also I had setup a group for gamesharing PJ Eden but that is the only game we have picked up so far. If you were in our PJ Eden group please take a look there and let me know if you are interested in any of these.

Hi everyone...I have the following games to share:

PixelJunk Monsters
PixelJunk Monsters: Encore
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
PAIN

I only have 3 shares left available for each though...so not sure if I would fit into a Gameshare group or not...

[quote name='joshr915']now starting a one-time-purchase group for the Warhawk combo pack (all 3 expansions) to be released tomorrow (thursday). PM me if interested.[/quote]

I'm interested in the warhawk combo Pack! and send you the pm! I guess I'll be buying Warhawk Soon

I am trying to setup a group to get PJ Monsters, PJ Monsters: Encore, Pain (+Expansions) and Novastrike. We have 2 people total and need 3 more. Send me a PM even if you are only interested in a couple of these games and we will setup the group and figure everything out. :D

[quote name='joshr915']now starting a one-time-purchase group for the Warhawk combo pack (all 3 expansions) to be released tomorrow (thursday). PM me if interested.[/quote]

I'm in, and sent a PM

Is there a limit to the number of users that you can create for a PS3? In other words, if I join more than one gameshare group can I keep creating users or is there a cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back