CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Rock Band 2 song share group. I have a fair amt. of DLC (Nirvana, Foo, Weezer+), although I'm not sure how to get it to sharing. Anyway, I'm looking for a group...PM me.

I have:

Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix (1 left)
Pixel Junk Monsters
Calling All Cars
Warhawk Booster Packs
COD4 map pack

Im looking to share for:
Bionic Commando
Ratchet and Clank : Quest for Booty

Last edited by a moderator:
I can gameshare everyday shooter and loco roco. Can the home beta be shared too? I also got $6 sitting in my paypal that I could use to buy a game share.

[quote name='screamokid4life']I can gameshare everyday shooter and loco roco. Can the home beta be shared too? I also got $6 sitting in my paypal that I could use to buy a game share.[/quote]

What games are you looking for?

I want echo chrome, Pixel Junk monsters and eden, street fighter hd, Burnout, can you share socom?, Wipeout hd, age of booty.
cant think of any others but im sure there is probably more I would like

If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • Bionic Commando Rearmed
  • Linger in Shadows
  • Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode 1
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle
  • WipEout HD
Please let me know if gamesharing any of the above will cause problems with the trophy system.

I'm also willing to join gameshare groups for the above.

[quote name='screamokid4life']I want echo chrome, Pixel Junk monsters and eden, street fighter hd, Burnout, can you share socom?, Wipeout hd, age of booty.
cant think of any others but im sure there is probably more I would like[/quote]
Willing to trade everyday shooter for echochrome? I was just about to buy it since it's on sale right now.

[quote name='brighenne']Willing to trade everyday shooter for echochrome? I was just about to buy it since it's on sale right now.[/quote]
Yeah sure. Can we do this tommorow though? Im at a relatives house right now so I cant get on my ps3.

[quote name='langdon_alger']Looking for a Rock Band 2 song share group. I have a fair amt. of DLC (Nirvana, Foo, Weezer+), although I'm not sure how to get it to sharing. Anyway, I'm looking for a group...PM me.[/quote]

also looking for a RB2 share group. I've got something like 200+ dlc songs already so I'm interested in a group with an eye towards future releases. I've got two shares left on the DLC I already own. if anybody is interested PM me.

Interested in:
-Havok83's PixelJunkMonsters
-screamokid4life's Everyday Shooter

^Take paypal?

Also, can you give me a price of what you're looking for on the RB2 dlc, Dudley14?

Have to trade:
Pain
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Pack 1
Kratos little big planet character pack

want:
paypal, anything off psn besides super stardust, and ratchet & clank.

I forgot that I also have LocoRoco and Tekken Dark Resurrection Online. Im willing to share those for Bionic Commando and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

[quote name='danny8k']does anyone have shares for Burnout Paradise or Stardust HD?
i have paypal ^^[/quote]

[quote name='arnoldhead']I'm also interested in Burnout and have paypal. If no one has any shares, maybe there's enough people to do a group buy?[/quote]

count me in for burnout

[quote name='arnoldhead']I'm also interested in Burnout and have paypal. If no one has any shares, maybe there's enough people to do a group buy?[/quote]
Im also in for burnout

I would think Burnout Paradise would be one of those games that you can't share or play correctly when shared. If there are no actual problems with gamesharing Paradise, count me in for a group.

[quote name='Hostile']I would think Burnout Paradise would be one of those games that you can't share or play correctly when shared. If there are no actual problems with gamesharing Paradise, count me in for a group.[/quote]

Burnout is shareable :D
so we already have 5 people to start the group:

danny8k
arnoldhead
Dudley14
screamokid4life
Hostile

I'll PM you with details ^^

[quote name='JMEPO']Any groups for Socom going on? If not I could set one up.[/quote]
i heard socom cant be traded if it can be i have it and am willing to trade it

If someone is kind enough to share me their Nariko code
for Little Big Planet. I would greatly appreciate it.
I've been looking for it everywhere and I think the
only choice now is to share. It's for my brothers.

And I'm (was) planning to give it to them for Christmas.

I was under the impression you need to create a new username for each PSN account you download from. Can I actually just sign off the PSN account I'm currently on (on my main username) then log on the PSN account to download the game being shared? If the latter is true, can I delete the usernames I made for gameshares and go straight to using it with my primary username? Can anyone clear up this up for me?

[quote name='Hostile']I was under the impression you need to create a new username for each PSN account you download from. Can I actually just sign off the PSN account I'm currently on (on my main username) then log on the PSN account to download the game being shared? If the latter is true, can I delete the usernames I made for gameshares and go straight to using it with my primary username? Can anyone clear up this up for me?[/quote]

No you don't have to create a new user.

Im running into a problem. Ever since I started game sharing, the games that I had which contained trophies, now have corrupt saves and they give me a message saying that the save was copied from another user. My saves are corrupt for LBP, Burnout GTA IV and Resistance 2. Has this happened to anyone and is there any way to fix it other than starting over?

[quote name='Havok83']Im running into a problem. Ever since I started game sharing, the games that I had which contained trophies, now have corrupt saves and they give me a message saying that the save was copied from another user. My saves are corrupt for LBP, Burnout GTA IV and Resistance 2. Has this happened to anyone and is there any way to fix it other than starting over?[/quote]

I'm guessing you changed your password at some point during the sharing process? Same thing happened to me, if you change the password the PS3 thinks you are a different person to the one that created the save game, only way to fix this is to start over. Really terrible glitch that Sony need to sort out.

[quote name='Hobdal']I'm guessing you changed your password at some point during the sharing process? Same thing happened to me, if you change the password the PS3 thinks you are a different person to the one that created the save game, only way to fix this is to start over. Really terrible glitch that Sony need to sort out.[/QUOTE]
yes I did change the password, but changed it back to the original after the game share

[quote name='Hostile']I was under the impression you need to create a new username for each PSN account you download from. Can I actually just sign off the PSN account I'm currently on (on my main username) then log on the PSN account to download the game being shared? If the latter is true, can I delete the usernames I made for gameshares and go straight to using it with my primary username? Can anyone clear up this up for me?[/quote]

so wait you dont have to create a new user? This woulld have been very helpful from the beginning.

[quote name='Hobdal']Doesn't matter, I changed back too, it still thinks you are a different person.[/QUOTE]
man that sucks. Looks like Im done with gamesharing. I put in so many hours into GTA IV, LBP, SC IV, R2, and Burnout and they are now gone

[quote name='Havok83']man that sucks. Looks like Im done with gamesharing. I put in so many hours into GTA IV, LBP, SC IV, R2, and Burnout and they are now gone[/quote]

that sucks balls. I hope that doesnt happen to me.

[quote name='screamokid4life']so wait you dont have to create a new user? This woulld have been very helpful from the beginning.[/quote]

I made a new username and used a PSN account to gameshare Burnout Paradise. It turns out any username will do because the owner listed under Burnout Paradise was the same as the one I used.

[quote name='js1']Any time you do gamesharing I advise to make a new user and account. Don't use your personal account.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Bought some psn shares off of technolover but his shares were wiped clean.

Is $1-$6ish enough to justify theft?

[quote name='Foo228']Yep. Bought some psn shares off of technolover but his shares were wiped clean.

Is $1-$6ish enough to justify theft?[/quote]

1-6 bucks?
I doubt it.

Maybe their life.

[quote name='Foo228']Yep. Bought some psn shares off of technolover but his shares were wiped clean.

Is $1-$6ish enough to justify theft?[/quote]

technolover returned my money. Did he return yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back