CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Foo228']Any interest in a warhawk dlc gameshare?

I'm sure there's a number of us intereted in it because of the amazon deal today.
If not, it's too late.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Warhawk isn't shareable unless something has changed since its initial release. Same is true for GT:p and Socom as far as other top tier releases go.

On the other hand, Burnout Paradise is shareable.

Still looking for Blast Factor + add-ons.
Plus, I'm interested in joining a Lumines Supernova group when it comes out this Thursday as well... I pay 1/5th of the price plus Paypal fees.

[quote name='Foo228']Any interest in a warhawk dlc gameshare?

I'm sure there's a number of us intereted in it because of the amazon deal today.
If not, it's too late.
[/QUOTE]

fucking shit. the day i dont look at the damn deals.
figures.

[quote name='tagout']Have:
- Nariko LBP ln-Game costume. (Last share)

Want:
-SSF2HDR + LUMINES SUPERNOVA (comes out on 12/11/08)

PM Me here or PSN. PSN ID: tagout.[/quote]

Still available.

Not the game, rather the expansions (as that was the whole reason for mentioning amazon). Sorry for being vague in my post.

I just got the expansions but I'm awaiting the game.

Can anyone tell me what happens when you download a add-on when you were the owner of the full game? Say I download the PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on but I have ownership of original game. Does it say ownership was changed?

have 1 opening on my long term gameshare group, only open to CAGs that have been registered for atlease 1 year and have 100% on itrader

1. me
2. mrcapcom
3.dammeion
4. brighnenne

[quote name='guner101']have 1 opening on my long term gameshare group, only open to CAGs that have been registered for atlease 1 year and have 100% on itrader

1. me
2. mrcapcom
3.dammeion
4. brighnenne
5.[/quote]

what game is this for?

Trying this again...
Our long term gameshare group only has 3 members right now, but we'd like to expand it to 5. We'd prefer a CAG who has been around for at least 1 year, and has 100% trader rating. You will buy yourself into the content that has already been bought. This is what is already in our account. We will not be making any more purchases on currently available content, but future content is on a majority vote rule. We have no interest in Rockband or Warhawk content:
1. Bionic Commando
2. Hot Shot Golf add-on courses
3. Hot Shot Golf charactersx2
4. Calling All Cars
5. Motorstorm "Revenge Weekend" add-on pack
6. Hot Shots fall clothing
7. Linger in Shadows
8. LittleBigPlanet God of War Costumes Pack
9. LittleBigPlanet Nariko/Heavenly Sword Costume
10. Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

If interested pm me.

[quote name='guner101']have 1 opening on my long term gameshare group, only open to CAGs that have been registered for atlease 1 year and have 100% on itrader

1. me
2. mrcapcom
3.dammeion
4. brighnenne
5.[/quote]

If it's majority rule, I'll join. :)

A long-term gameshare group sounds like such a bad idea to me. You would have to pay for something you don't really want a lot of times.

[quote name='Hostile']A long-term gameshare group sounds like such a bad idea to me. You would have to pay for something you don't really want a lot of times.[/quote]

I think, it has its positives and negatives (as many things in life).
Positives:
1. You don't have to beg and plead everytime a new game comes out to join a new gameshare.
2. Sharing an account with new and different people everytime gets annoying and clutters your ps3 account information.
3. If your ps3 dies, and you have to redownload everything again, you only have to ask a single person for the account info. Instead of asking a bunch of CAGs and hope that the stuff is still there.
4. and I'm sure there're others...

Negs:

1. You may buy stuff you don't really like
2. You won't always get what you want, if the majority votes you down.
3. and I'm sure there're others...

[quote name='dragonjud']I think, it has its positives and negatives (as many things in life).
Positives:
1. You don't have to beg and plead everytime a new game comes out to join a new gameshare.
2. Sharing an account with new and different people everytime gets annoying and clutters your ps3 account information.
3. If your ps3 dies, and you have to redownload everything again, you only have to ask a single person for the account info. Instead of asking a bunch of CAGs and hope that the stuff is still there.
4. and I'm sure there're others...

Negs:

1. You may buy stuff you don't really like
2. You won't always get what you want, if the majority votes you down.
3. and I'm sure there're others...[/quote]

The third positive doesn't actually work. If you don't deactivate your PS3 before it dies, that game will still be listed under that dead PS3. I also keep all gameshare info. Am I wrong?

There's also a problem with putting your credit card info on it every so often. If someone else sees a credit card in there, they could very well download whatever they wanted. My thoughts before I remembered the trusted CAGs part though it's still a scary thought.

[quote name='Hostile']The third positive doesn't actually work. If you don't deactivate your PS3 before it dies, that game will still be listed under that dead PS3. I also keep all gameshare info. Am I wrong?

There's also a problem with putting your credit card info on it every so often. If someone else sees a credit card in there, they could very well download whatever they wanted. My thoughts before I remembered the trusted CAGs part though it's still a scary thought.[/quote]

Just delete the billing info right after you add funds before you log off. The CC info wont ever see the other peoples PS3, or for the paranoid, just use a PSN card every once in awhile.

[quote name='Dammenion']Just delete the billing info right after you add funds before you log off. The CC info wont ever see the other peoples PS3, or for the paranoid, just use a PSN card every once in awhile.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure multiple people can be on the same PSN ID at the same time and if one checks at the right time, they can use it to their heart's content. PSN cards are still not widely available.

[quote name='Hostile']I'm pretty sure multiple people can be on the same PSN ID at the same time and if one checks at the right time, they can use it to their heart's content. PSN cards are still not widely available.[/quote]

I figured it would only allow one PSN ID log on at a time. What if 2 were logged in at once and both jumped into a game or received an IM, that would really screw with things. I would like to test that sometime.

But even so the CC would only be entered for a few seconds at most. Another route would be to use a virtual CC from like paypal or something, were you load it up with exact amount and then it wont matter, but I guess that depends on how hard they ream you on the fees.

[quote name='Hostile']A long-term gameshare group sounds like such a bad idea to me. You would have to pay for something you don't really want a lot of times.[/quote]

I've been in a "long-term" group since July. It has gone very smoothly as far as payment arrangements go. We do the log on and give $ with your own credit card to the group account method. I think we've bought around 12 or so games so far. When we set up the group we asked for a year commitment. Given some of the stories I've heard about groups gone wrong, I think I've been very fortunate to end up, by chance, on a solid group.

I can't think of a singe game that I was really opposed to getting (although I didn't vote for everything) and everything I've wanted so far we picked up.

The problem has really been finding time to play most of those games. Sure we got The Last Guy for $1 each, but how much time can I really commit to it when I have great disc-based games (RB2, MGS4, etc.) and even other PSN games (Burnout, Wipeout) that I would rather play.

Don't get me wrong, I voted for most of those games we bought. But do I really have time to play them all? Not really. To maximize the value of the gamesharing, you really have to show restraint in what the team buys. And that is hard to do when the excitement of the discounts and buying takes over.

So my message is, if you join a group you know you're going to buy stuff, but you don't necessarily "pay for something you don't really want a lot of times." You probably end up buying a lot of stuff that sounded like a good idea at the time and you wanted, you just won't have time to play them all.

[quote name='genfuyung']I want to share hd remix. I have paypal. Other group never came through.[/quote]

hd remix as in the street fighter game right?

ill join with if its that!

Hmm... I have my own idea for a gameshare "store".

I look at dragonjud's gameshare group's already purchased items and 5 out of 8 would be purchases I wouldn't make. No offense.

[quote name='endlessPRO']hd remix as in the street fighter game right?

ill join with if its that![/quote]

Count me in for SF HD Remix, got paypal as well.

i have a account i just made for a long term group , right now it only has 6 pounds and pjm on it, if you want to join my group or want to help me buy a game then send me a message.

Anyone got Super Stardust HD or Street Fighter HD Remix for trade / sale?
Or better yet if someone wants to start a gameshare grp so we can get these two games at a lower price let it be known here!

If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • Age of Booty
  • Bionic Commando Rearmed
  • echochrome ($4.99)
  • Linger in Shadows
  • Novastrike ($4.99)
  • Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode 1
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle
Please let me know if gamesharing any of the above will cause problems. I'm also willing to join gameshare groups for the above.

[quote name='genfuyung']Could you make the purchase?[/quote]

I would but I need to find out how much it would be for each person and find who would want to be in it. Then figure out the paypal fees and etc.

Anyone know if the Saint's Row 2 pre-order bonus codes (UFO & Mini-Bike) & those for Tom Clancy's EndWar given out from Gamestop, shareable? if anyone has them send me pm

[quote name='Romis']Anyone know if the Saint's Row 2 pre-order bonus codes (UFO & Mini-Bike) & those for Tom Clancy's EndWar given out from Gamestop, shareable? if anyone has them send me pm[/QUOTE]

The Saints Row 2 stuff is just input codes into the cell phone so just look on Gamefaqs for the codes. The 3rd item was a Gyro Copter.

[quote name='endlessPRO']I would but I need to find out how much it would be for each person and find who would want to be in it. Then figure out the paypal fees and etc.[/quote]

For 5 people it would be 3 dollars each plus fees.

[quote name='genfuyung']For 5 people it would be 3 dollars each plus fees.[/quote]

thanks

now we need 3 more ppl :O

1. me
2. genfuyung
3. tba
4. tba
5. tba

this is for the street fighter!

for anybody interested... I've already purchased the No Doubt pack for Rock Band (wife). if you would like a share lemme know via PM. $4 + paypal fees

[quote name='Dudley14']for anybody interested... I've already purchased the No Doubt pack for Rock Band (wife). if you would like a share lemme know via PM. $4 + paypal fees[/QUOTE]

If I had the money or space to buy rock band, I would be sooo over this :cry:

I JUST dled Pixel Junk eden, NOONE has redownloaded it from me, not even myself.

But MrCapcom is saying when he tries to it says, "Reached the max users". Same with my two LBP costumes... whats up?

*ADDED*

Ohhhhhh, its 5 PERSONS per console? AHHH! That sucks! Is there a way to get one of my shares back?

[quote name='Dudley14']for anybody interested... I've already purchased the No Doubt pack for Rock Band (wife). if you would like a share lemme know via PM. $4 + paypal fees[/quote]

I'm in. Let me know when you want to set something up. (PM)

[quote name='Dudley14']for anybody interested... I've already purchased the No Doubt pack for Rock Band (wife). if you would like a share lemme know via PM. $4 + paypal fees[/quote]PM'd ya dudley:wave:

[quote name='endlessPRO']thanks

1. me
2. genfuyung
3. tba
4. tba
5. tba

this is for the street fighter![/QUOTE]

I am in for SF 2

[quote name='endlessPRO']thanks

1. me
2. genfuyung
3. tba
4. tba
5. tba

this is for the street fighter![/quote]

I'm in for SF2 HD Remix,
Willing to pay purchaser first before other members in order to avoid that
whole, "dont trust new ppl" paranoia.
Everyone had to start somewhere.

i have sfhd
wipout
pjm
pain
and a few more . im looking for burnout or penny arcade, i also have nariko on a different account from those games

[quote name='RDSVicious']I'm in for SF2 HD Remix,
Willing to pay purchaser first before other members in order to avoid that
whole, "dont trust new ppl" paranoia.
Everyone had to start somewhere.[/quote]

I'm in for SF :D

The final list for STREET FIGHTER 2 TURBO HD REMIX is

1. endlessPRO
2. genfuyung
3. gamehead
4. RDSVicious
5. Eyecue

Out of curiosity would any of you be interested in Marvel VS Capcom 2 when it is released?

[quote name='genfuyung']The final list for STREET FIGHTER 2 TURBO HD REMIX is

1. endlessPRO
2. genfuyung
3. gamehead
4. RDSVicious
5. Eyecue

Out of curiosity would any of you be interested in Marvel VS Capcom 2 when it is released?[/quote]

Just PM me the info, I will pay asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back