CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='genfuyung']

Out of curiosity would any of you be interested in Marvel VS Capcom 2 when it is released?[/quote]
Go ahead and PM the needed info and I'll send my payment too.

Marvel VS Capcom? Of course!
Actually didnt know it was coming out for the PSN.
I am also very interested in "BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger"
its a 2D fighting arcade game created by the ppl who make Guilty Gear.
I think its set to come out in late Dec for the PSN, not 100% sure though.

[quote name='RDSVicious']Go ahead and PM the needed info and I'll send my payment too.

Marvel VS Capcom? Of course!
Actually didnt know it was coming out for the PSN.
I am also very interested in "BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger"
its a 2D fighting arcade game created by the ppl who make Guilty Gear.
I think its set to come out in late Dec for the PSN, not 100% sure though.[/quote]

Endless is the buyer, not me. Blazblue is going to be a full retail release though.

I'd like Super Stardust HD. It costs $10.

*edit*. I already have one person interested. If anyone else wants in, it will only cost you $3.50 ($3.50 x 3 = $10.50) - .50 in PP fees. = $10

Send me a PM and we'll work something out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if the code to let you rip the Rock Band tracks for play in Rock Band 2 is sharable? I can save $4 if it is.

Dr. SP (truly cheap)

Can someone elaborate on how this works? If I join a group for a game I want, do I have to stay in that group? Such as if others want a game and I don't, I have to pay for it anyway?

[quote name='genfuyung']The final list for STREET FIGHTER 2 TURBO HD REMIX is

1. endlessPRO
2. genfuyung
3. gamehead
4. RDSVicious
5. Eyecue

Out of curiosity would any of you be interested in Marvel VS Capcom 2 when it is released?[/quote]

My friend let me d/l SF2 from his PS3, so you can scratch me off the list. Sorry guys.

[quote name='Viperx116']Can someone elaborate on how this works? If I join a group for a game I want, do I have to stay in that group? Such as if others want a game and I don't, I have to pay for it anyway?[/quote]

There are many ways to do it, but there seem to be a few primary ones. I'm in a set group where the five of us contribute to one account and then vote on PSN releases as they come out. If at least three of the 5 of us vote yes on a title, we get it. In this situation you could end up with a game you don't really want. On the other hand, you don't have to go through the hassle of setting up a new group each time you want a single title.

The other way that I've seen most often is one person will buy a title and then recruit others to contribute to its purchase or reimburse the original purchaser. Payment tends to come through via PayPal. In this case you get only the titles you really want although it is a bit of work to set this up each time.

That's a pretty high level view, but a good overview.

As I pointed out in other posts, the problem in the set group really hasn't been getting games I'm not interested in. The challenge is with 5 committed participants, it is really easy to collect a lot of titles in a short amount of time and you really don't have time to play them all no matter how good they are. On the other hand :))) since I lucked out and got in a solid, trustworthy group I don't have to worry about getting scammed or having my share password sent around to non-payers.

Hope that helps.

If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • Age of Booty
  • Bionic Commando Rearmed
  • echochrome ($4.99)
  • Novastrike ($4.99)
  • Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode 1
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle
Please let me know if gamesharing any of the above will cause problems. I'm also willing to join gameshare groups for the above.[/quote]

I'm willing to start a gameshare group for Burnout Paradise. If you want, say so. I'll only accept people that can paypal with non-credit card however. sorry. I might use this group in the future to purchase DLC as well, depending on interest and pricing.

It'll be $6 ($30/5)

1. Wario64

trading street fighter hd, wipeout hd,pain,nariko,soldier fortune x,and blast factor,i have a few more games but there on different accounts,

[quote name='drobaby']trading street fighter hd, wipeout hd,pain,nariko,soldier fortune x,and blast factor,i have a few more games but there on different accounts,[/quote]

I'm definitely interested in Blast Factor... Hook me up man, I have Paypal. :D

Due to the crazy good deal on RB2 tomorrow ($109 b4 tax @ tru), I'm suddenly very interested (and very serious) about gamesharing for it.

I recall Dudley14 having some spots, anyone else have open spots for gameshares?
Feel free to pm me a list and with a cost to gameshare songs individually or as a grouping.

Ive got Pain and Pixel Junk Eden. Id trade em for anything but SSHD, Linger in Shadows and Loco Roco as that was what my first trade was for lol.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I'm definitely interested in Blast Factor... Hook me up man, I have Paypal. :D[/quote]
i dont have paypal , tell me where i can spend pay pal and we can do this

[quote name='drobaby']i dont have paypal , tell me where i can spend pay pal and we can do this[/quote]
Oh you don't? It's ok, I won't make you sign up for it, I'll just keep asking... Thanks anyway man. ;)

[quote name='drobaby']i dont have paypal , tell me where i can spend pay pal and we can do this[/QUOTE]

?

you are a jackass.

[quote name='Foo228']...RB2...I'm suddenly very interested (and very serious) about gamesharing for it.

Feel free to pm me a list and with a cost to gameshare songs individually or as a grouping.[/quote]
What he said.

[quote name='genfuyung']need one more person for street fighter hd[/QUOTE]
Count me in...
PM me with the details. ;)

I wanna be playing this ASAP

I'm starting a RB group. I'm thinking everyone picks 4 songs. Total would be $9.33 each (with tax and paypal fees). We'd take turns picking songs in a serpentine order for fairness after we fill up the group.

PM me if you're interested.

The final list for STREET FIGHTER 2 TURBO HD REMIX is

1. endlessPRO
2. genfuyung
3. gamehead
4. RDSVicious
5. BigGanja

It looks like endless is in some trading trouble. Anyone else want to do the initial purchase?

I just made a new temp PSN account and can purchase the game.
But I take it since endlessPRO is in some trading trouble we have one extra slot open?

[quote name='RDSVicious']I just made a new temp PSN account and can purchase the game.
But I take it since endlessPRO is in some trading trouble we have one extra slot open?[/quote]

If he doesn't respond soon then I'd guess so. PM me if you purchase it and I'll send the paypal. Keep in mind that you can't delete the account that you download the game with or we'll all lose the game.

If you guys still need a person and the paypal is under 4 dollars ill join ur SSF2HD group. Since endlessPRO is trade trouble. Lemme know.

[quote name='dodgeme']If you guys still need a person and the paypal is under 4 dollars ill join ur SSF2HD group. Since endlessPRO is trade trouble. Lemme know.[/quote]

Its 3.40. Just pm vicious

[quote name='paz9x']nice.....
im sure people are biting at the bit to trade with you.[/quote]
i could care less i belong to 3 other trading factions. so fuck you and get off my nuts

[quote name='Dudley14']I'm all out of available Rock Band shares. Sounds like we might have enough people to get a group going for new DLC maybe?[/quote]

If you need more people, count me in ;)

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Users must be registered for 30 days before being able to leave trade feedback or create threads in the Referral or CAG Trading Forum. You may reply to threads created by other users.

As soon as I am able, I will leave feedback for RDSVicious, he is a trustworthy guy, and came through with the goods very quickly.
I just registered on this site to get a gameshare deal on street fighter HD and now within about 2 days, I got it and am playing :)
Great Stuff !!

I thought I would let you all know
I'm another happy Cheap Ass Gamer ;)

[quote name='BigGanja']As soon as I am able, I will leave feedback for RDSVicious, he is a trustworthy guy, and came through with the goods very quickly.
I just registered on this site to get a gameshare deal on street fighter HD and now within about 2 days, I got it and am playing :)
Great Stuff !!

I thought I would let you all know
I'm another happy Cheap Ass Gamer ;)[/QUOTE]

i may be missing something but were not supposed to give/receive feedback for gamesharing AFAIK.

If anyone has the following to share, I will pay 1/5 the price + Paypal fees for the following games (I would prefer an account with as many of these games as possible):

• 1942: Joint Strike
  • Age of Booty
  • Bionic Commando Rearmed
  • echochrome ($4.99)
  • Novastrike ($4.99)
  • Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode 1
  • PixelJunk Monsters: Encore add-on
  • Super Stardust HD Solo add-on or add-on bundle
I'm also willing to join gameshare groups for the above.

yea my internet went down for couple days and the trading shit is on another forum -_-

that RDV or w/e pm me and said it was 3.40 so I caculated it with 5 ppl and came down to 17.00 and the game is 14.99

looks like he wanted more $$

[quote name='endlessPRO']yea my internet went down for couple days and the trading shit is on another forum -_-

that RDV or w/e pm me and said it was 3.40 so I caculated it with 5 ppl and came down to 17.00 and the game is 14.99

looks like he wanted more $$[/QUOTE]
I'm not the person you're talking about, but paypal fees take that $.40 extra. To get $15 out of a 5 person purchase, each person needs to pay $3.40. There's a paypal calculator out there you can use to see for yourself.

[quote name='endlessPRO']yea my internet went down for couple days and the trading shit is on another forum -_-

looks like he wanted more $$[/quote]

It looks like you don't pay attention ;). Right after you posted that you needed to find out the Paypal fees (here), I posted (here) the Paypal calculator site for you to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back