CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='endlessPRO']yea my internet went down for couple days and the trading shit is on another forum -_-

that RDV or w/e pm me and said it was 3.40 so I caculated it with 5 ppl and came down to 17.00 and the game is 14.99

looks like he wanted more $$[/quote]

The PM you sent me wasn't enough? You could of just waited for me to explain it to you but to be honest im not surprised either.
It says it right there on the paypal calc website (which you sent me the link to) That in order to receive $3 after fees you would need to receive $3.40. Also, this calculation of 5 x $3.00 were using does not bother to include the tax for buying the game which I gladly covered and didn't even bother to mention to any of the other members.
_________

Turbo HD Remix (Full Game) $14.99

Sub Total $14.99
Tax $1.07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total $16.06

[quote name='endlessPRO'] looks like he wanted more $$[/quote]
Let me point out that I am not the one under investigation currently.

And finally FYI there are no more gameshares left for this game "endlessPRO"
so you dont have to worry if to send me $3 or $3.40 or $3,400 for that matter.

[quote name='RDSVicious']
And finally FYI there are no more gameshares left for this game "endlessPRO"
so you dont have to worry if to send me $3 or $3.40 or $3,400 for that matter.[/QUOTE]

way too many new cags in this thread posting ridiculous stuff.

that wasnt directed at you rds, looks like you actually know wtf is going on.

[quote name='RDSVicious']Also, this calculation of 5 x $3.00 were using does not bother to include the tax for buying the game which I gladly covered and didn't even bother to mention to any of the other members. [/quote]

You can get tax removed if you change your personal address (not your credit/debit card info) to somewhere else. I use Miami, FL and found a zip code on Google.

I won a pixeljunk eden code from spike!!!!!!!!!!
(too bad I already own it)

If someone wants to trade or buy it from me, PM me.

I will be giving you the unused code for you to do what you like with.

i have burnout paradis
wipeout hd
pain
blastfactor
pjm& encore
astroid tripper
stardust hd
street fighter hd

looking for any good game i dont have listed

[quote name='Hostile']You can get tax removed if you change your personal address (not your credit/debit card info) to somewhere else. I use Miami, FL and found a zip code on Google.[/quote]

Thx had no idea about that.
I kind of want to leave my actual address in case they ever mail us anything like a promotion or something but I'm not sure if they'll even bother since they could just email us. So yea, i'll prob end up doing that then, thx for the info.

BTW I am thinking of starting a gameshare for Everyday Shooter.
anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay need a new Street Figher group! I'll start one I guess, anyone want to do the intial purchase? It'll be 3.50 per person.

Here's the list -
1. satek
2. endlessPRO

id like to get in a group for both penny arcade games.

without looking at the paypal calc. its be roughly $7 a person for both.
i prefer not to run the group.

[quote name='paz9x']id like to get in a group for both penny arcade games.

i prefer not to run the group.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

I'm been talking with a few other people but is anyone interested in a group for some DLC from bands like NIN, Oasis, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, The Who, The Police, and The Killers? Suggestions are also welcome.

I have $40 in PSN funds, and would probably look to spend about $32 (aka 16 songs) of it.

For the other 4 members of the share I would probably only want $7.50 in paypal each.

Let me know!

I also need a Rock Band transfer code if anyone is willing to share.

[quote name='paz9x']id like to get in a group for both penny arcade games.

i prefer not to run the group.[/quote]

I would be interested and I can run the group. It would be $6.49 per person for both games barring any discounts (*crosses fingers*) tomorrow. Leave a message here (do not PM me) if you're interested.

[quote name='Hostile']I would be interested and I can run the group. It would be $6.49 per person for both games barring any discounts (*crosses fingers*) tomorrow. Leave a message here (do not PM me) if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

myself and humanremains2 look like were in.
2 more needed

Still got two open spots available for a new Rock Band DLC group. Concentration is on future DLC and looking to get nearly everything coming out because at 1/5 the price how can you go wrong? Purchase selection will be based on a 3/5th majority. If interested or would like more info PM me. Thanks.

Looking for a Group to split the price of one or more of the following games

Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty
Everyday Shooter
Street Fighter HD Remix
Pixel Junk Eden
Street Fighter Puzzle Fighter
The Last Guy

[quote name='SilentSinr']Looking for a Group to split the price of one or more of the following games

Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty
Everyday Shooter
Street Fighter HD Remix
Pixel Junk Eden
Street Fighter Puzzle Fighter[/quote]

Thats two so far for everyday shooter then.
1)RDSVicious
2)SilentSinr

anyone else?

At this point, almost just thinking out loud here...

Would anyone be interested in a Lumines-only group? If the XBLA release is anything to go by, they'll probably be supporting the game in the future with add-ons for skins and modes. Of course, they could also just as easily abandon it, there's no way to know. It'd be cool to get one group together to just get the new Lumines and all of the future DLC for it.

[quote name='modium']At this point, almost just thinking out loud here...

Would anyone be interested in a Lumines-only group? If the XBLA release is anything to go by, they'll probably be supporting the game in the future with add-ons for skins and modes. Of course, they could also just as easily abandon it, there's no way to know. It'd be cool to get one group together to just get the new Lumines and all of the future DLC for it.[/quote]

I'm totally interested.

On a sidenote, is anyone starting a Little Big Planet-only group?

Ok the group for Street fighter HD Remix is now updated! Still need a person willing to buy first and share it!

Here's the list -
1. satek
3. SilentSinr
4. Dingleberry

Interested in getting Burnout Paradise, Wipeout HD, Super Puzzle fighter 2 turbo and Tekken 5 DR online.

Anyone interested ?

Quick question tho', If I get a new hard disk for my PS3 and copy the contents of my drive (as it is now) onto the new drive, does anyone know if I lose the already downloaded content ?

It should be alright, but does anyone know for sure ?

I don't want to purchase games and then have to purchase them again "after" the hdd upgrade...

Many thanks, great forum, cheers ;)

[quote name='paz9x']still looking for 2 more for the penny arcade episodes.[/quote]

I'll go in on Penny Arcade. Looks interesting enough...

im looking to join a super street fighter hd .

please pm me if you have a spot open ^^

also looking for Tekken and some other games

Is anyone still looking for the buzz quiz packs? I'm looking to start a gameshare for all of them. It'd be $6.89 paypal for all five packs.

[quote name='BigGanja']Interested in getting Burnout Paradise, Wipeout HD, Super Puzzle fighter 2 turbo and Tekken 5 DR online.[/quote]

I'm in for Puzzle Fighter.

Looking for SF2HD WILL trade 2 games for this REALLY!

i got:
Super Star Dust + expansions
Calling all cars
Pixel Junk Monsters + expansions
Bionic Cammando Rearmed
Pixel Junk Eden

PM ME IF YOUR INTERESTED most likely will not look here

+1 for Puzzle Fighter. Willing to lead group. That said, I'd like for any purchases to happen after Tuesday (in case there're any discounts coming to the PSN for the Holiday).

So, we have:
brighenne
MrCapcom
arnoldhead
BigGanja

[quote name='satek']Ok the group for Street fighter HD Remix is now updated! Still need a person willing to buy first and share it!

Here's the list -
1. satek
3. SilentSinr
4. Dingleberry
[/QUOTE]

I'm interested, just won't be able to do the initial purchase.

I'm not following the spacing up there, still need a person (besides from me) or not?

[quote name='brighenne']Is anyone still looking for the buzz quiz packs? I'm looking to start a gameshare for all of them. It'd be $6.89 paypal for all five packs.

I'm in for Puzzle Fighter.[/QUOTE]

I may be interested in BUZZ after XMAS (assuming I get it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back