CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Wario64']I'm interested. But lets wait a week or so before buying it, it's suppose to be $19.99 on PSN soon to reflect the price drop. Should be when the update hits at the latest, which is first week of February. I also wouldn't mind buying the DLC in the future, especially for the new Island DLC.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me. BTW, are you banned from GAF or something? I don't think I've ever seen you post on CAG.

[quote name='UncleGuito']Sounds good to me. BTW, are you banned from GAF or something? I don't think I've ever seen you post on CAG.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I just don't post as often on CAG

[quote name='transcollector']looking to start a little big planet dlc gameshare group to get all the current dlc and future lbp dlc. Looking for others who are into lbp for long term gameshare. we have three people and need two more if anyone is interested pm me.

1. transcollector
2. salamando3000
3. Zaran123
5.[/quote]

Any news on this?

arnoldhead, I want to join a long term group too. i only have a couple of games and i'm interested in just about everything except for fluffy dlc like skins, costumes, etc. Any games and songs for guitar hero and rock band 2 are ok with me. What are you interested in buying? Anybody else interested in a long term group?

[quote name='manthing']Any news on this?[/quote]
nothing new unfortunately doesn't look like anyone is interested. we had four people but one bailed on us. still waiting for at least one more. :cry:

[quote name='matkins']arnoldhead, I want to join a long term group too. i only have a couple of games and i'm interested in just about everything except for fluffy dlc like skins, costumes, etc. Any games and songs for guitar hero and rock band 2 are ok with me. What are you interested in buying? Anybody else interested in a long term group?[/quote]
Sorry I'm only interested in upcoming games since I already have a lot of older games and don't have either GH or RB. If there's enough people then maybe we can still get a group going, though.

[quote name='transcollector']nothing new unfortunately doesn't look like anyone is interested. we had four people but one bailed on us. still waiting for at least one more. :cry:[/QUOTE]

So you have manthing..plus your 3. I am definitely interested. So would that make 5?

Burnout Paradise group (for when it hits $20):

-UncleGuito
-Wario64
-Viksmart
-osussxr
-scoop24

Edit* added scoop24

-All slots are filled until further notice
-You can still apply just in case someone bails(pm only)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='manthing']Any news on this?[/quote]

[quote name='transcollector']nothing new unfortunately doesn't look like anyone is interested. we had four people but one bailed on us. still waiting for at least one more. :cry:[/quote]

[quote name='FlipSide']So you have manthing..plus your 3. I am definitely interested. So would that make 5?[/quote]

manhing was already on the list, but if you guys wanna split it 4 ways instead of 5, im all for it.

lbp dlc gameshare
1. transcollector
2. salamando3000
3. Zaran123 (manthing)
4. Rounatic (Flipside)

[quote name='transcollector']manhing was already on the list, but if you guys wanna split it 4 ways instead of 5, im all for it.

lbp dlc gameshare
1. transcollector
2. salamando3000
3. Zaran123 (manthing)
4. Rounatic (Flipside)
5.[/quote]

4 or 5, makes no difference to me

[quote name='manthing']4 or 5, makes no difference to me[/quote]

lbp dlc gameshare
1. transcollector
2. Zaran123 (manthing)
3. Rounatic (Flipside)

salamando3000 dropped out he's no longer interested :( so we back down to 3

[quote name='UncleGuito']For the group, we'll need someone to be the host since Sony hates my billing address for some reason. Anyone up for it?[/QUOTE]

If everyone is paying by non-credit card paypal, I can do it since I got a personal paypal account that won't get hit by fees. So it'd be $4 even.

we need a 5th person again for burnout paradise (and DLC content in future if there's interest). again, we're going to get it when the game hits $19.99 on PSN soon.

1. UncleGuito
2. Wario64
3. osussxr
4. scoop24

looking to get into a sharing group

things i would wanna get

warhawk pack
ratchet and clank
pixil junkies (any of them, i hear theyre all pretty good)
probably many others if you manage to convince me theyre good games xD
flower (looks pretty awesome)

Still looking to trade, please offer me two games for the two I have. At least one of them should be on my "Want" list.

[quote name='Wario64']we need a 5th person again for burnout paradise (and DLC content in future if there's interest). again, we're going to get it when the game hits $19.99 on PSN soon.

1. UncleGuito
2. Wario64
3. osussxr
4. scoop24[/QUOTE]

Burnout Paradise is NOW $19.99 starting NOW. I'm gonna take ownership of this group and setup some stuff. Gonna PM you guys in a bit.

Still need a fifth person. Burnout Paradise can be yours for only $4 (plus any paypal fees).

Edit: GROUP IS CLOSED!

[quote name='Wario64']Burnout Paradise is NOW $19.99 starting NOW. I'm gonna take ownership of this group and setup some stuff. Gonna PM you guys in a bit.

Still need a fifth person. Burnout Paradise can be yours for only $4 (plus any paypal fees).[/quote]
I'll pay you ASAP. Just go ahead and PM me your Paypal.

Also, we have 5. You're just forgetting Viksmart.

[quote name='UncleGuito']I'll pay you ASAP. Just go ahead and PM me your Paypal.

Also, we have 5. You're just forgetting Viksmart.[/QUOTE]

Viksmart said he's bailing out in the gameshare group he made with us so I believe that's 1 spot open. But I'm gonna go ahead anyway

Still looking to trade, please offer me two games for the two I have. At least one of them should be on my "Want" list.

Thanks

Matkins I have Super Stardusr HD, Ratchet and Clank Quest For Booty and The Last Guy if any1 is interested then my PSN - LETHAL-KILLA add me im always online

I'm going to start a group for the Burnout Paradise (DLC ONLY) group. For those of us that have own'd the game but don't want to pay full price for the DLC.

Costs will be split 5 ways. All DLC will be purchased, if that's cool. Personally I could care less about the party pack, but I'll support Criterion for all the free stuff they've given us.

Payment will be 1/5 price + paypal fees (the usual). PM me if interested. The content is coming up soon, so wanna get this group started.

~~~DLC only, not full game~~~
I know of 3-4 add-ons
-the legendary car pack
-the party pack
-the toy car pack(I think this may be offered as part of the party pack, may be sold separatly though, not sure)
-The island pack

could be more in the future though, ya know

EDIT:
1. Myself
2. Langdon_Alger
3. ~~~~
4. ~~~~
5. 'this could be you!!!!'

*note to uncleguido*: Love the sig, my favorite episode!!!! "It's partical board so....it's actually softer than wood" hahahahahaha

I'm looking to start a permanant group for all new little Big Planet DLC content. I have all of the old DLC but I cannot gameshare, so im only interested in new content. PM me if interested.

[quote name='Wario64']we need a 5th person again for burnout paradise (and DLC content in future if there's interest). again, we're going to get it when the game hits $19.99 on PSN soon.

1. UncleGuito
2. Wario64
3. osussxr
4. scoop24[/quote]
PM me your pay pal

[quote name='shadowkast']I'm going to start a group for the Burnout Paradise (DLC ONLY) group. For those of us that have own'd the game but don't want to pay full price for the DLC.

Costs will be split 5 ways. All DLC will be purchased, if that's cool. Personally I could care less about the party pack, but I'll support Criterion for all the free stuff they've given us.

Payment will be 1/5 price + paypal fees (the usual). PM me if interested. The content is coming up soon, so wanna get this group started.

~~~DLC only, not full game~~~

*note to uncleguido*: Love the sig, my favorite episode!!!! "It's partical board so....it's actually softer than wood" hahahahahaha[/quote]
1. Myself
2. Langdon_Alger
3. ~~~~
4. ~~~~
5. 'this could be you!!!!'

Looking for a main cc account Wipeout HD.

Wipeout HD
1. mythus
2. monkyshines
3. ~~~ friend
4. ~~~ friend
5. Open Slot - MAIN BUYER

$20 / 5P = $4 each

Burnout ( COMPLETE )
1. mythus
2. monkyshines
3. ~~~friend
4. aznfury684 - MAIN BUYER
5. CheapAssRu

$20 / 5P = $4 each

Main buyer req paypal and a credit card to purchase on psn. taxfree state please. please know the process. PM ME

Looking for SFII HD Remix.

Can trade a Kratos & God of War pack. You can keep the account this is on and use all 5 downloads.

[quote name='plastik3000']For the guys that are sharing Burnout Paradise are you all able to play it online at the same time?[/quote]
no problems coexist with online play.

I looked through the past few posts and am unsure of which ones are still available.

I am looking for Burnout Paradise as well as Street Fighter 2 Remix. I have paypal for it if anyone needs another person to hop on. Thanks!

I don't think I'll be able to do it. I PM'd cheapassru about it, but he hasn't gotten back yet. If anyone else can buy on psn w/o tax and share, we have 3 ppl for burnout already!

1. aznfury684
2. cheapassru
3. mythus

and 2 for street fighter hd

1. aznfury684
2. cheapassru

actually i have 2 friends as well if you saw my post. so im just looking for a buyer and an extra.. i could put you in that slot if you want. aznfury. if cheapassru gets back to you then we're set.

[quote name='mythus']k well just looking for 1 main account buyer for burnout and wipeout hd and we're ready to go! anyone?[/quote]

Anyone??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back