CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it mean by 5 shares per account? Like you can only share for five times regardless of the item on one account? Meaning every time you want to share something new you have to make a new log in and such?

[quote name='BostonCollegeFan']What does it mean by 5 shares per account? Like you can only share for five times regardless of the item on one account? Meaning every time you want to share something new you have to make a new log in and such?[/quote]

Correct!

Looks like we still need one more - big group buy, really for new PS3 owners needing to catch up on content. Each person needs to purchase ~$25 worth of content, PM me if interested.

Already Purchased
1. Burnout
2. Everyday Shooter

On the List (but still a WIP):
Pixeljunk Monsters
Pixeljunk Eden
Burnout DLC
SSFII HD
Super Stardust HD
Bionic Commando Re-Armed
Flower
Castlevania - SOTN
Suikoden
Lumines

[quote name='Willie Aames']Looks like we still need one more - big group buy, really for new PS3 owners needing to catch up on content. Each person needs to purchase ~$25 worth of content, PM me if interested.

Already Purchased
1. Burnout
2. Everyday Shooter

Pixeljunk Monsters
Pixeljunk Eden
Burnout DLC
SSFII HD
Super Stardust HD
Bionic Commando Re-Armed
Flower
Castlevania - SOTN
Suikoden
Lumines[/quote]

PMed you, so you ended up getting 10 different accounts?

Yeah but are you sure that theres been total 5 downloads off that account yet? Im telling you from experience its 5 different downloads PER ACCOUNT! People here have verified it! so if you and say willie ammes downloaded burnout and ES both once thats 4 and leaves another download then you will get the 5 download error..

There's 4 people in our group already, and everyones downloaded Burnout, and two of us (possibly more) have download ES so far so, we're pretty sure :p

[quote name='BostonCollegeFan']There's 4 people in our group already, and everyones downloaded Burnout, and two of us (possibly more) have download ES so far so, we're pretty sure :p[/quote]

k weird, when I was doing groups with aznfury we got the error after 5 dl's and others on here confirmed it was per account.... Id love to join if this can be confirmed, in fact I was the fifth member I thought...

[quote name='CheapAssRu']Yeah but are you sure that theres been total 5 downloads off that account yet? Im telling you from experience its 5 different downloads PER ACCOUNT! People here have verified it! so if you and say willie ammes downloaded burnout and ES both once thats 4 and leaves another download then you will get the 5 download error..[/quote]

He's doing a long term group. That's what quite a few of us do to avoid this problem.

It's not 5 downloads per account, it's 5 PS3's activated per account. You can delete and redownload something all day long without a problem. As long as the 5 people are in that group and all 5 of their PS3's are activated on that account, then anything bought already and in the future on that account will be playable on any of those 5 systems.

[quote name='Dammenion']He's doing a long term group. That's what quite a few of us do to avoid this problem.

It's not 5 downloads per account, it's 5 PS3's activated per account. You can delete and redownload something all day long without a problem. As long as the 5 people are in that group and all 5 of their PS3's are activated on that account, then anything bought already and in the future on that account will be playable on any of those 5 systems.[/quote]

Ahhhh thanks for clearing that up! If the spots still open I am ready to paypal now, please PM me.. thanks!

I've read some of the posts where people have mentioned wanting to make psn purchases, but avoid paying tax. but isn't that pretty easy to do? using a psn card?

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you put money on your PSN account with a PSN gift card and make a purchase solely with PSN card funds, isn't there no tax?

[quote name='Romis']
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you put money on your PSN account with a PSN gift card and make a purchase solely with PSN card funds, isn't there no tax?[/QUOTE]

I got a $20 PSN card at Walmart, and they did not charge tax. Used it in the store and it had left $0.02 in my account. What a waste! ;) Never mentioned paying tax.

[quote name='CheapAssRu']Ahhhh thanks for clearing that up! If the spots still open I am ready to paypal now, please PM me.. thanks![/QUOTE]

Are you in the group for the long term? I dropped Crash Commando and Bionic Commando Rearmed onto the group share today.

Already Purchased
1. Burnout
2. Everyday Shooter
3. Bionic Commando Re-Armed
4. Crash Commando

Pixeljunk Monsters
Pixeljunk Eden
Burnout DLC
SSFII HD
Super Stardust HD
Flower
Castlevania - SOTN
Suikoden
Lumines
Fat Princess

[quote name='BostonCollegeFan']I sent the money to Willie for Lumines today, so we'll have Lumines tonight :)[/QUOTE]

Its great to save money and be a CheapAss, but I hope I find time to play all the games!

Looking to join a group for 3on3 NHL arcade being released tomorrow. I'll admin the group if I must, but I'm looking for a change of pace since I always have to admin my groups :p (CAG regulars only)

[quote name='Romis']I've read some of the posts where people have mentioned wanting to make psn purchases, but avoid paying tax. but isn't that pretty easy to do? using a psn card?

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you put money on your PSN account with a PSN gift card and make a purchase solely with PSN card funds, isn't there no tax?[/quote]
OR you can just set your address to calafornia, at lease i think thats what it was my long term group do that and we dont have to pay tax an purchases like a 9.99 game is really 9.99 not 10.23 or any thing else

[quote name='Arakias']Its great to save money and be a CheapAss, but I hope I find time to play all the games![/QUOTE]

I have no clue how I'm going to play all of these (I just posted Lumines, SSFII HD and PixelJunk Monsters to add to the "problem"):

PixelJunk Monsters
SSFII HD
Lumines
Bionic Commando
Everyday Shooter
Burnout Paradise
Crash Commando
and 4 others TBD (Flower, Fat Princess, Burnout DLC, etc.)

Simply amazing. Still looking for a fifth member if anyone is interested.

Sorry typed my last message on my Iphone, but Im on a actual laptop now.

I currently have 4 people ready to purchase Street Fighter II HD from the PSN store and am looking for a 5th.

The cost is $4.50 to recover fees and taxes. The other 3 members are from slickdeals.

Please PM me by 8PM tonight if your interested.

[quote name='pedobear']Sorry typed my last message on my Iphone, but Im on a actual laptop now.

I currently have 4 people ready to purchase Street Fighter II HD from the PSN store and am looking for a 5th.

The cost is $4.50 to recover fees and taxes. The other 3 members are from slickdeals.

Please PM me by 8PM tonight if your interested.[/quote]

5 * 4.50 = 22.50

But the game is only 14.99?

[quote name='joshr915']Im not sure if thats California. We tax freakin everything. Try Nevada.[/quote]

You don't get taxed on PSN with a California address. My share group and my main account both use Cali addresses and I've never paid taxes.

But several states don't charge tax, you can use any that don't, those listed already and Florida, and Puerto Rico also don't from what my friends have said.

Any groups looking for someone? I'd like to find a long term group. Tried starting one on another forum I frequent and one guy buzzkilled the hell out of it.

Would anyone like to trade with me today? My old trade games ran out, but I bought Crash Commando and the LBP MGS level addon on another account. Also have the God of War LBP costumes. PM or IM me if you want to trade.

[quote name='Arakias']I got a $20 PSN card at Walmart, and they did not charge tax. Used it in the store and it had left $0.02 in my account. What a waste! ;) Never mentioned paying tax.

Are you in the group for the long term? I dropped Crash Commando and Bionic Commando Rearmed onto the group share today.

Already Purchased
1. Burnout
2. Everyday Shooter
3. Bionic Commando Re-Armed
4. Crash Commando

Pixeljunk Monsters
Pixeljunk Eden
Burnout DLC
SSFII HD
Super Stardust HD
Flower
Castlevania - SOTN
Suikoden
Lumines
Fat Princess[/quote]

I want to be but willie hasnt pmed or emailed me back :(

3on3 NHL Arcade released today. I'm starting a one-time-purchase group for this (via paypal). PM me with interest.

See most recent post for remaining slots

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is willing to trade with me I've got:

PixelJunk Monsters
Flow
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
High Velocity Bowling
High Stakes Poker
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
SSFIIHD
Super Stardust HD
LBP Metal Gear Solid Level Pack
LBP Solid Snake Costume
LBP Shark Costume
A few Rock Band tracks

I want trade for:

Crash Commando
Burnout Paradise
LBP God of War mini-pack
LBP Kratos Costume
Any other PSN game I don't have

PM me your offers, and please be a CAG whose been here for about a year.

I want to install Ubuntu on my PS3. If I do so, will I be able to redownload all of the games I've shared? That's the one thing holding back since I've gotten a few from different people.

[quote name='munch']I want to install Ubuntu on my PS3. If I do so, will I be able to redownload all of the games I've shared? That's the one thing holding back since I've gotten a few from different people.[/quote]

As long you're using the same exact ps3, you will not lose your right to redownload those games. That said, you may want to contact the owners of the accounts you have shared, before you do anything to make sure they're fine providing you the account details again (in case they've changed).

[quote name='dragonjud']As long you're using the same exact ps3, you will not lose your right to redownload those games. That said, you may want to contact the owners of the accounts you have shared, before you do anything to make sure they're fine providing you the account details again (in case they've changed).[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks mang!

Ill trade you Street Fighter Alpha and the LBP MGS Costume Pack and some Rockband Songs(Moving Pictures, Breed etc) for SFII HD

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']If anyone is willing to trade with me I've got:

PixelJunk Monsters
Flow
High Velocity Bowling
High Stakes Poker
SSFIIHD
Super Stardust HD
LBP Solid Snake Costume
LBP Shark Costume
A few Rock Band tracks

I want trade for:

Crash Commando
Burnout Paradise
LBP God of War mini-pack
LBP Kratos Costume
Any other PSN game I don't have

PM me your offers, and please be a CAG whose been here for about a year.[/quote]

Im up for the burnout party pack if anybody wants it? (i have a US copy of the game, so can't get it from my store)

[quote name='Raitei']Im up for the burnout party pack if anybody wants it? (i have a US copy of the game, so can't get it from my store)[/QUOTE]
idk wat u mean by "(i have a US copy of the game, so can't get it from my store)", but i newly purchased a ps3 and virtually have zero games for it, i'd like to get sumtin to play:D

Im from the UK, but my copy of burnout is american. Means i cant download the dlc from the UK store as its not compatible.

Still looking for fifth for a long-term group. We've purchased a ton of content already, and will continue to do so moving forward. It's a good fit for new PS3 owners.

$25 buy-in gets you the following (either through Paypal, or buying content):

PixelJunk Monsters
SSFII HD
Lumines
Bionic Commando
Everyday Shooter
Burnout Paradise
Crash Commando
PixelJunk Eden
Flower
Plus 2 more games from the buy-in of the fifth member (fat princess, lbp content, burnout DLC, etc.)

i have
burnout
wipeout
street fighter hd
caslte vania
blastfactor
stardust
crash commando
all lbp add-ons
age of booty
astriod tripper
pjm+encore
3 more ps1 games
magic ball
hvb
and maybe a few more, but be exact on what games i have you want cause they are not all on the same account, pm me

[quote name='Willie Aames']Still looking for fifth for a long-term group. We've purchased a ton of content already, and will continue to do so moving forward. It's a good fit for new PS3 owners.

$25 buy-in gets you the following (either through Paypal, or buying content):

PixelJunk Monsters
SSFII HD
Lumines
Bionic Commando
Everyday Shooter
Burnout Paradise
Crash Commando
PixelJunk Eden
Flower
Plus 2 more games from the buy-in of the fifth member (fat princess, lbp content, burnout DLC, etc.)[/quote]

Can I get in please?

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']I'm definitely going to remember this thread when Battlefield 1943: Pacific releases.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just start a group then? I started a Flower group that filled up pretty quick.

No final price has been announced, and it's a "Summer" release so I think once those are answered then I think a group can start sign-ups.

How many accounts can you have on a single PS3?

If anyone is willing to trade with me I've got:

PixelJunk Monsters
Flow+Expansion
High Velocity Bowling
High Stakes Poker
SSFIIHD
Super Stardust HD
LBP Solid Snake Costume
LBP Shark Costume
1st Warhawk Expansion
A few Rock Band tracks

I want trade for:

Burnout Paradise
Wipeout HD
Suikoden
2nd and 3rd Warhawk Expansions
Any other PSN game I don't have that I might be interested in.

PM me your offers, and please be a CAG whose been here for about a year or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back