CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ticalmc2k2']Yeah I'm sure. He's the only person I gave my info to, and he bought all the stuff that he said he was looking for. He wanted Lumines, Wipeout, etc. So the first stuff he bought was all that stuff on my account. Then once he was done buying that stuff he said he was looking for, he just bought tons of other crap. I'm positive it was him.[/quote]

Sorry to hear that happened to you man....

That sucks ticalmc2k2.......
I have noticed a lot of people in this thread wanting to trade, many of whom have less than 5 total posts on the site and no trader feedback. Just a heads up to all. Sorry if I am preaching to the choir!

Yeah I know. The guy had been a CAG since 2007 and he had a decent amount of posts, so I thought maybe people in here knew him. So much for me ever swapping in here again, unless I know the person. It sucks because this is the first time I ever did this with anyone. I contacted my bank and Sony about this and my bank is trying to reverse the charges but we'll see if that gets done. I just can't believe how someone could do something like that.

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']Yeah I know. The guy had been a CAG since 2007 and he had a decent amount of posts, so I thought maybe people in here knew him. So much for me ever swapping in here again, unless I know the person. It sucks because this is the first time I ever did this with anyone. I contacted my bank and Sony about this and my bank is trying to reverse the charges but we'll see if that gets done. I just can't believe how someone could do something like that.[/quote]

If you can, sue the bitch!!!
lolz anyway dude I feel way bad for you :( I'm sorry for your loss

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']Yeah I know. The guy had been a CAG since 2007 and he had a decent amount of posts, so I thought maybe people in here knew him. So much for me ever swapping in here again, unless I know the person. It sucks because this is the first time I ever did this with anyone. I contacted my bank and Sony about this and my bank is trying to reverse the charges but we'll see if that gets done. I just can't believe how someone could do something like that.[/quote]

Is that bastard banned yet?

have:

lbp street fighter costume pack(all 4)
toy home
toy home expansion
SSHD(super stardust HD)
both SSHD expansions
lbp loco roco costume pack
retired(no longer avalible in the ps store) lbp ground hog day costume
retired lbp chinese new year costume
want:

PAIN dlc(charitars and other add ons)
lbp valintimes day level pack
wipeout HD
warhawk add ons
lbp toro costume
GTI club+
guitar hero 3 songs/track packs

either PM me offers or post offers here

Yeah they pretty much erased existance of that guy. I know our group we're being very extremely selective on who to have in our fifth group, to the point where I don't even think we've picked someone yet.

4 GAMES FOR ONE!!!!

Really want Burnout and because of the high price would be willing to offer 4 games from my list.

I understand people are wary of trading with new people so as long as I can verify you as a good trader and legit I would be prepared to give you my details first, allow you to download games before getting your details. How does that sound?

my list

flower - just purchased
magic ball - just purchased
lumines supernova
everybodys putter golf
street fighter 2 hd remix
tekken 2
aqua vita
super puzzle fighter 2 hd
pain ( plus premium characters )
pain amusement park
pain movie studio
siren blood curse - first 3 chapters
locoroco cocoreccho
bishi bashi special

I appreciate I am new here so if you want to add me on

Psn electroretro09 I can show you I have games to be safe.

cheers

Anyone interested in a LONG-TERM group? I would like to join one (I generally don't like to be the leader). However, I would be looking for stuff that is NEW from now on....not older stuff as others may already have it....unless we all agree on older stuff by vote.

I'll have to remember this thread when my next paycheck shows up. A nice long term group seems like an awesome way to save money.

I don't have much yet, but if anyone is up for a trade, pm me or something.

Age of Booty
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Echochrome
Lumines Supernova
Megaman 9
Pixeljunk Eden
Piyotama (lol)
Siren: Blood Curse
Super Stardust HD + Solo Expansion

Can someone share Blast Factor, Flower or Flow with me? I don't have any game now, but i can pay you some money by Webmoney system

electroretro your inbox is full but here is what I sent you

Street Fighter Alpha, LBP DLC, Rockband DLC

I would trade you burnout for something but I would like to see how this trade goes.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Anyone have Wipeout HD? I got a good amount of PSN games to trade + some add ons and rock band 1 songs.

If I missed it just direct me to your post :D[/quote]

I have Wipeout HD to trade. What games and rock band songs do you have?

[quote name='HustlerKid']electroretro your inbox is full but here is what I sent you

Street Fighter Alpha, LBP DLC, Rockband DLC

I would trade you burnout for something but I would like to see how this trade goes.[/quote]
just so you know, electroretro's acount is either EU or UK, dlc is region locked but games are not, if you have the game in the same region as the dlc you should be fine

[quote name='KrebStar']I'll have to remember this thread when my next paycheck shows up. A nice long term group seems like an awesome way to save money.

I don't have much yet, but if anyone is up for a trade, pm me or something.

Age of Booty
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Echochrome
Lumines Supernova
Megaman 9
Pixeljunk Eden
Piyotama (lol)
Siren: Blood Curse
Super Stardust HD + Solo Expansion[/quote]

Sent you a PM.

[quote name='CheapAssRu']Is that bastard banned yet?[/quote]

I don't know. It says in his profile he's "silenced", but it shows he was just on here earlier tonight. Is there anyway the mod(s) can IP ban this douchebag? Maybe get his info from his IP so I can report him to the police?

Done a couple of successful trades and have a few questions that I hope you can answer.....

Is it true once 5 people have used your account you are essentially blocked out with sharing any more on your account?

Can you set up a sub account just allowing the games you want to trade? If so, How is this done?

Can you share games you have received with other traders?

Thanks

I have super puzzle fighter and siren blood curse on a fresh account - looking for tekken if anyone fancies a trade.

as always, can give details first if can prove to be trusted.

cheers

Want:

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

Have:

Flower (hint: it's really...really awesome)

If you're interested, pm me so we can trade usernames.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Hello, I have

Age of booty
LBP MGS pack
Guitar hero 3 track packs
PJ Monsters
Aquatopia
Pain (with add ons)
Battle cars
Go Sports
Linger in shadows
Locoroco cocoreccho

Proof
http://tinypic.com/3ia0to41

I am looking for wipeout Hd
Encore expansio for monsters
super stardust
PJ Eden
Savege Moon.
Butnout Party pack
and basically Trophy enabled games.

Please pm with your e mail so we can setup a gameshare

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarthPuma']No one wants to do a flower group?[/QUOTE]

I'm interested....but looking for more of a long term group as I don't want to max out on user accounts.

Hi, I have Rock Band songs and the Rock Band 1 song export thing to share. What I want in exchange is more Rock band songs! Or maybe Siren/Burnout/Wipeout! :D

Interested? PM for more info!

[quote name='DSPanther']Hi, I have Rock Band songs and the Rock Band 1 song export thing to share. What I want in exchange is more Rock band songs! Or maybe Siren/Burnout/Wipeout! :D

Interested? PM for more info![/quote]

What Rock Band songs you have?

[quote name='HustlerKid']What Rock Band songs you have?[/QUOTE]

Dammit - Blink 182
All the small things - Blink 182
Beethoven's C*** - Serj Tankian
BYOB - System of a down
Under the bridge - RHCP
Snow (Hey Oh) - RHCP
Self Esteem - The Offsprings
Number of the beast
Hysteria - Muse
Constant Motion - Dream Theather
Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars
Live Forever - Oasis
Damnation Game - Yngwie Malmsteen
Caprici Diablo - Yngwie Malmsteen
Real World - AAR
Don't Speak - No Doubt

RB2 Bonus Tracks
RB1 Song Export Key

And whenever I get new songs u get them aswell. Which is quite often! =)

EDIT: I am willing tu buy a share of RB DLC aswell if someone is more interested in CASH!

this is what i got and what i would like.

have
Burnout Paradise
Wipeout HD
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Warhawk and expansion packs
Crash Commando
Twist Metal 2
suikoden

want
Savege Moon
Megaman 9

my PSN: edsoria pm or add me if interested

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Umpteenth edit!

WANT:
GTI+ Club
Wipeout HD
Penny Arcade ep. 1

WILLING TO BUY:

SF2 HD Remix
Puzzle Fighter HD
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
Ratchet and Clank

HAVE:

PayPal

OR

If you also want one above the above games, I can buy it on my account and trade for one of yours. PM me so we can work something out.
I don't really have feedback on here but I can PM you my eBay account, I have 20+ positive feedback and numerous recent sales.

I'd like a relatively even trade (e.g. I don't want to buy a 14.99 game to get a 9.99 one) if possible.

[quote name='DSPanther']Dammit - Blink 182
All the small things - Blink 182
Beethoven's C*** - Serj Tankian
BYOB - System of a down
Under the bridge - RHCP
Snow (Hey Oh) - RHCP
Self Esteem - The Offsprings
Number of the beast
Hysteria - Muse
Constant Motion - Dream Theather
Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars
Live Forever - Oasis
Damnation Game - Yngwie Malmsteen
Caprici Diablo - Yngwie Malmsteen
Real World - AAR
Don't Speak - No Doubt

RB2 Bonus Tracks
RB1 Song Export Key

And whenever I get new songs u get them aswell. Which is quite often! =)

EDIT: I am willing tu buy a share of RB DLC aswell if someone is more interested in CASH![/QUOTE]

I have some LBP Costume packs + Penny Arcade ep2 + Savage Moon too btw!

Want:
To buy your Socom Confrontation on PSN
(You'll have to delete it from your machine due to restrictions of course)

Have:
In exchange I'll deposit money in a psn account for you, send paypal, or buy you psn games.

I want Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

I could trade Bejeweled 2 or deposit some money into your paypal. Just pm me.

Also might be interested in a long term group though I can be picky with shelling out money for any old game.

EDIT: If at least 2 other people are interested in SSFIITHDR (thats fun typing) then I would be willing to set up an account so we can purchase it.

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1] Have:

Flower
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Want:

Noby Noby Boy

If you're interested and you have either of these games, pm me so we can trade usernames!
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='CheapAssRu']Long term group anyone?[/QUOTE]

I have interest in a long term group....I was thinking new releases only as some old stuff some may already have...unless people agree on it unamiously for old stuff

[quote name='CheapAssRu']Long term group anyone?[/QUOTE]

Still interested. I'll be getting Noby Noby Boy tomorrow. Fat Princess is the only MUST HAVE title for me in the future as of right now, so if you want in on those go ahead and round up the group. JCDenton expressed interest in that.

[quote name='carpwrist']Still interested. I'll be getting Noby Noby Boy tomorrow. Fat Princess is the only MUST HAVE title for me in the future as of right now, so if you want in on those go ahead and round up the group. JCDenton expressed interest in that.[/QUOTE]

count me in ^^
It would be great if it's for new releases only.

I'm interested in setting up a group for long term trading. I have the following games:

Noby Noby Boy
Flower
Super Street Fight II Turbo HD Remix
Super Stardust HD + Add On
Pain (Reg game only)
Tekken 2
All free LBP content and MGS level pack.

In particular I am looking for:
Bejewled 2
Echochrome
Penny Arcade 1 + 2

I'm willing to do singular trades but I'm more interested in long term trading or group formation.
Thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back