CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for zuma ( dont have a us account )
can offer

noby noby boy
super street fighter HD
everybodys putter golf with Toro
Tekken 2

Pm or post here if interested

Can provide details first if trusted

Cheers

I"m down to go half on alot of PSN Games
looking for
penny arcade 1&2
and any others

i have
3on3 hockey
calling all cars
stardust bundle
siren 1-12
eden
poker

Last edited:
I've made a new psn account to purchase all the upcoming Burnout DLC. If you'd like to get access to the Legendary Cars for $1.96 (36 cent PP fee on $1.60) pm me. The upcoming tiny cars will probably be the same price, and I'm not sure about the party pack.

My ebay profile with the same handle:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=romir
10 years old with 100% lifetime seller feedback from hundreds of buyers.

Hi guys, im looking for a long term group. Ive done 3 trades on here so im legit. the only thing is that im an architecture major and usually really busy. Basically my only free times are friday, so i dont come on here often except on fridays. but if on a long term group, id give u my aim cuz my sidekick has me constantly signed in. lol anyways yea. I also wouldnt mind doing individual trades, just pm me to let me know:)

These are the games i currently have to trade:
R&C QFB
PJM
PJE
Linger in Shadows
Operation CReature Feature
Aquatopia
The Trials of Topoq

I also have these games but i got them through trades:
The Last Guy
Novastrike
Pain

I am intrested in this, not too sure exactly how it works. The things i have downloaded from my psn are gti club+, Supersonice ( that cars game ) and smackdown vs raw roster update.

Would not mind joing a group.

Intrested in Bejeweeled and Zuma or whatever it is called. I am from the UK would need a few more info on hopw this works as am not oo sure thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, never really knew you could do this. Would be kind of interested in doing some trading, preferably with an established member of the CAG community, so that I know they are on the up and up and so that we can perhaps establish a long-term sharing partnership.

I have:

PixelJunk Monsters + Encore
PixelJunk Eden
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD
Mortal Kombat II
Tekken 5 DR
PAIN
Syphon Filter
Destruction Derby

I want:

Savage Moon
3 on 3 NHL Arcade
LBP Metal Gear costumes and level

I know this is the wrong section, but since burnout paradise is a hot game and these new add-ons just came out I wanted to see if anyone else had this issue.

I'm not sure whether it was the Legendary Cars Add-on or the Add-on which lets you get all 75 Paradise cars, but when I installed them, it reset my fucking Online stats, example. My # of Challenges participated in, Takedowns, Rivals, Games played, Games won, Awards, etc.

WTF...!!!

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1] Have:

Flower
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Want:

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

If you're interested, pm me so we can trade info right away![/SIZE][/FONT]

Don't trade stuff with someone whose psn is Saajan_69_

I had to buy 3on3 NHL to trade him with another game I had for his SSF2HDR. He ended up downloading my games and gave me the wrong information so I never got anything in return. Luckily that's all he did and I was able to change my sign in and password (of course I already had my billing info deleted before trading).

On a positive note, now I have 3on3 NHL, Bejeweled 2, and Noby Noby Boy. I am looking to trade for Super Street Fighter II HD Remix.

[quote name='PushDustIn']I'm interested in setting up a group for long term trading. I have the following games:

Noby Noby Boy
Flower
Super Street Fight II Turbo HD Remix
Super Stardust HD + Add On
Pain (Reg game only)
Tekken 2
All free LBP content and MGS level pack.

In particular I am looking for:
Bejewled 2
Echochrome
Penny Arcade 1 + 2

I'm willing to do singular trades but I'm more interested in long term trading or group formation.
Thanks~[/quote]

I'll trade you Bejeweled 2 for Street Fighter HD

[quote name='the1brock']Don't trade stuff with someone whose psn is Saajan_69_

I had to buy 3on3 NHL to trade him with another game I had for his SSF2HDR. He ended up downloading my games and gave me the wrong information so I never got anything in return. Luckily that's all he did and I was able to change my sign in and password (of course I already had my billing info deleted before trading).

On a positive note, now I have 3on3 NHL, Bejeweled 2, and Noby Noby Boy. I am looking to trade for Super Street Fighter II HD Remix and the Metal Gear Solid level kit for LittleBigPlanet.

PM me and now I'm obligated to trade only with people who have positive Itrader info or you send your info first.[/quote]

I'll trade you the LBP level kit for 3on3

[quote name='zub2008']I am intrested in this, not too sure exactly how it works. The things i have downloaded from my psn are gti club+, Supersonice ( that cars game ) and smackdown vs raw roster update.

Would not mind joing a group.

Intrested in Bejeweeled and Zuma or whatever it is called. I am from the UK would need a few more info on hopw this works as am not oo sure thanks[/quote]I'll PayPal you $5 (or buy a 9.99 game we both want) if you trade me GTI+ Club.

I have

Flower
Bejeweled 2
Noby Noby Boy
WipeOut HD
LBP MGS Characters and Level Kit
Rock Band Songs and Rock Band Export Key
Street Fighter Alpha

Looking For:

Super Street Fighter 2 HD
NHL 3on 3

PM Me

I've got one trade left on my main account. PM me if interested...

Have
Noby Noby Boy
Lumines Supernova
Age of Booty
Mercenaries 2 Blow it Up Again Pack
Piyotama
Megaman 9
Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty
Pixeljunk Eden
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Siren: Blood Curse (Full)
Super Stardust HD + Solo Pack
Echochrome

Want
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Burnout Paradise
Dark Mist (From HK Store)

If you want to join a group to purchase Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix pm me. I'm trying to get at least a total of 3 people in the group.

[quote name='GBKeroberos']I'll PayPal you $5 (or buy a 9.99 game we both want) if you trade me GTI+ Club.[/quote]

What games are you intrested in buying and do you have any games for trade.

[quote name='the1brock']To Hustlerkid and Krebstar

Do you guys want to set up a group and each throw down and pick up Super Street Fighter II HD Remix if you don't end up trading for it? Maybe even add 1 or 2 more and drop the price down even more. Let me know what you guys think.[/quote]

Sounds good to me.

I've got PAIN, Burnout, Wipeout, Superstar dust HD and zuma..

Im looking for Superstreet fighter 2 HD and Nhl 3 on 3 thanks

[quote name='Moezy']I've got PAIN, Burnout, Wipeout, Superstar dust HD and zuma..

Im looking for Superstreet fighter 2 HD and Nhl 3 on 3 thanks[/QUOTE]

PM sent

i have burnout
pain
flower
gti club
sfhd
wipeout hd

looking for nobi nobi boy

What I Have.

Burnout Paradise
Penny Arcade - Precipice of Darkness
Penny Arcade - Precipice of Darkness Volume 2
Street Fighter Alpha
Suikoden
Wild Aarms
Cuboid
Mega Man 9

What I Want

Puzzle Fighter
All Little Big Planet DLC
Tekken
Castlevania: SotN
Siren

[quote name='rickshankshaw']What I Have.

Burnout Paradise
Penny Arcade - Precipice of Darkness
Penny Arcade - Precipice of Darkness Volume 2
Street Fighter Alpha
Suikoden
Wild Aarms
Cuboid
Mega Man 9

What I Want

Flower
Street Fighter 2 HD
Noby Noby Boy
Puzzle Fighter
All Little Big Planet DLC
Tekken
Castlevania: SotN[/QUOTE]

I sent Moezy a PM earlier today, so might give him/her a bit to hit me back, but I have Street Fighter 2 HD (and WipeoutHD and Echocrome) and am really interested in Burnout. I PMd you with this too...

looking to game share with someone from japan and UK that have a japanese and UK PSN account with games

[quote name='dragonjud']Want:
Burnout.

Have:
Paypal. Willing to pay $8.00 for a share.[/quote]
i will let you dl my games if you like my list above, but i would like you to add the money to the account you dl the games from... just login my account dl the games then add funds to my wallet

[quote name='candy-o']i will let you dl my games if you like my list above, but i would like you to add the money to the account you dl the games from... just login my account dl the games then add funds to my wallet[/quote]

That's a nice list, but I'd rather just pay with paypal. If you want to take $13.00 for just Burnout and Wipeout (only care about those two), then pm me please.

[quote name='HustlerKid']I'm looking to start a Fat Princess group, any takers?[/QUOTE]

Damn Hustler, is there even a release date for this game?

[quote name='HustlerKid']I'm looking to start a Fat Princess group, any takers?[/QUOTE]

Yea count me in for this... I will be down no matter what the release date

OK so the Fat Princess group is looking like this so far

1.GTABlueKid
2.Chodax
3.rickshankshaw

I figure we mine as well have the group set up now, instead of scrambling to set up one when it releases.:D

Want:
Flower
Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty
Everyday Shooter
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Have:
Paypal

PM me if you are interested in forming a group or something.

[quote name='candy-o']i will let you dl my games if you like my list above, but i would like you to add the money to the account you dl the games from... just login my account dl the games then add funds to my wallet[/quote]

I wouldnt recommend anyone doing that. That guy could easily use your CC info if you were to do that lol.

Hey. I'm looking to join a group in order to save some money. Anyone looking to add someone? I just completed a Flower/Noby Noby Boy split payment with DarthPuma and a Burnout/SFHD & Echochrome trade with Ecmazza. I'm sure both will back me up.

BEWARE of Donkey Lips. He has no posts but sent me a PM. I asked him for his information on AIM and sucker straight up vanished. Not saying he is a crook but BEWARE.

[quote name='darknight88']I wouldnt recommend anyone doing that. That guy could easily use your CC info if you were to do that lol.[/quote]
LET ME GUESS YOU CANT TRADE GAMES BECAUSE YOU DONT OWN ANY. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WITH ALL THE JELOUSEY AND INVY THAT MAKES THIS A SLOW PLACE

[quote name='HustlerKid']OK so the Fat Princess group is looking like this so far

1.GTABlueKid
2.Chodax
3.rickshankshaw

I figure we mine as well have the group set up now, instead of scrambling to set up one when it releases.:D

[/QUOTE]

I would like to join up with you guys for this game.

And also I am still looking for SSF2HDR if anyone has it to trade. I have Bejeweled 2, Noby Noby Boy and 3on3 NHL and if you want you can have em all for SSF2HDR just pm me.

I have SOCOM: Confrontation and am willing to trade for Burnout Party or the Burnout Legendary cars pack (preferred). I know I am new here, so if you want you can download from my account first or something, I don't know.

Thanks

[quote name='zend13']I have SOCOM: Confrontation and am willing to trade for Burnout Party or the Burnout Legendary cars pack (preferred). I know I am new here, so if you want you can download from my account first or something, I don't know.

Thanks[/quote]

Games like Socom are not shareable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back