CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='pspimport']so is anybody interested in sharing any game for burnout?[/quote]
i have that can you get another game

[quote name='candy-o']i have that can you get another game[/quote]
wana gs i have noby noby boy lbp dlc gh3 track pack (bruce springsteen)

any1 have flower or linger in the shadows? i have noby noby boy lbp dlc a gh3 track pack reply me here or pm me on my psn- totakk920

[quote name='candy-o']i only have spots left for the following,
burnout

pain
flower
gti club
sfhd
wipeout hd
3 0n 3[/quote]
nobi nobi for flower?
plz? lol

any1 have lbp dlc (wipeout,chimera,anmals,toro,street fighter) plz contact me if u do i have noby noby boy and some dlc for lbp& 1 trckpack for gh3 my psn is totakk920 thx!

New games that I just got :

Watchmen the end is Nigh Unlock
Super Street Fighter Turbro HD remix 2
Bionic COmmando Rearmed
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online Bundle
Street fighter 4 dlc packs

Mostly Looking for Flower, Savage moon and Magic ball.. I want them in a bunch so PM me!

I've only just joined so I understand if that puts people off but I'm an honourable dude.

Looking for a good gameshare. I have:

flower
High Velocity Bowling
Pixeljunk Monsters + Encore
Wipeout HD
Pixeljunk Eden
Pain
Mortal Kombat II
Bionic Commando Rearmed
SSHD
High Stakes on the Vegas Strip Poker
Blast Factor
Echochrome
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty
20+ Rock Band song downloads
All Warhawk map packs

And I'm looking for:

Burnout Paradise DLC
Watchmen: The End is Nigh
Street Fighter IV DLC
Savage Moon
Soldner X
Bejeweled 2
Dead Space DLC
Cuboid
LittleBigPlanet DLC (particularly the MGS stuff)
And Wheel of Fortune when it's out!

If anyone is interested please let me know. I've done a gameshare a couple of times before so I don't need to learn what to do or anything. Cheers.

I have noby noby boy, hercules and lbp metal gear levels. looking for flower or tekken if anyone is interested. (hey juggro i sent you a psn message (tenaciousnorth) if you want to trade)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was setting up a group for when the COD:WaW map pack comes out. I would like to be included in a group to pick up the new nazi zombies map!

Want: Burnout: Paradise

Have: $5 non-CC paypal

Note: If you have B:p Ultimate or additional Burnout DLC, we can work on the price. I don't have *anything* to share ATM.

Still looking for 2 more for our Trophy based DLC add on group.

Group is set up, Already purchased Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trials and Prince of Persia Epilogue. We are doing a majority vote system.

If interested PM me :)

[quote name='Zoodux']Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was setting up a group for when the COD:WaW map pack comes out. I would like to be included in a group to pick up the new nazi zombies map![/quote]

I'd be interested in starting up a group.

Just updating my list after one successful trade with a member on here and another on the horizon.

I have:

flower
High Velocity Bowling
Pixeljunk Monsters + Encore
Wipeout HD
Pixeljunk Eden
Mortal Kombat II
Theme Hospital
SSHD
High Stakes on the Vegas Strip Poker
Blast Factor
Echochrome
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection
30+ Rock Band song downloads
All Warhawk map packs

And I'm looking for:

Watchmen: The End is Nigh (Badly want this)
Street Fighter IV DLC (And this)
Savage Moon
Soldner X
Dead Space DLC
LittleBigPlanet DLC costumes/God of War stuff
And Wheel of Fortune when it's out!

If anyone is interested please let me know. I've done a gameshare a couple of times before so I don't need to learn what to do or anything. Cheers.

Hey I have PAIN and SF4 brawler costume pack...and I'm looking for SF2 HDR or Warhawk maps. Is anyone up for trade or share?

Also, I'd also be interested in joining a group if there are still any openings out there.

PSN: kaikai601
AIM: joshakalee7sauce

I'm also willing to buy gameshares from anyone with the games I want, I can pay through Paypal.

I'm looking for:

SSHD
SSF2 HDR
Wipeout HD
Tekken 5 DR
Pixle Junk MOnsters
SF4 costumes (Femme, Shadaloo, Shoryuken, Classic)

Thanks!

PSN: kaikai601
AIM: joshakalee7sauce

HAVE:
All 3 Warhawk Expansion Packs

Pixel Junk Monsters + Encore

Guitar Hero 3
Def Leppard Track Pack
Classic Rock Track Pack

Motorstorm
Revenge Weekend plus a few vehicles

Guitar Hero World Tour:
Metallica: Death Magnetic Album
Jessies Girl
Gimme All Your Lovin'
The Shock of the Lightning
Sliver
Hot Blooded
No Rain
Life in the Fast Lane
Old Time Rock 'n Roll

Rock Band
Live forever
Interestate Love Song
More than a Feeling
Limelight (original)
Ride the Lightning
Toxicity
Tom Sawyer (original)
Red Barchetta

Burnout Paradise DLC
Carson GT Nighthawk (Kitt)
Hunter Manhattan Spirit (Ecto 1)

LittleBigPlanet DLC
Shark Costume
Gorilla Costume
Penguin Costume
Frog Costume
Chimera Costume
Valentine's Day Mini Pack
MGS4 Level kit
Motorstorm Costume
Festive Pack (xmas)
Kratos Costume
Medusa Costume
Minotaur Costume
GOW Sticker pack

Dead Space Big Gun Pack
Dead Space Obsidian Pack

Wanted

Burnout Paradise DLC:

Toy Cars
Boost Cars
General Lee + DeLorean

trading
warhawk
encochrome
pain+ add-ons
rampart
go ski
sky dive
crash b
all the ps eye games
flow
twisted metal
warhawk ps1

another acc.
pjm+encore
asroid tripper

another acc
age of booty
pje
lbp add-ons

another account b
burnout
crash commando
and a lot more i will check then update my list.
i will take pay pal and let you dl my games first but in order to go first you must have a good rep

hi ppl heres a list of my haves and wants my psn is totakk920 you can friend invite me and well talk or you can pm me here but friend invite method is recomended

---Have---
Games:
Linger In Shadows (Interactive Art)
Noby Noby Boy (Very wierd fun game made by the makers of the popular game Katamari Damacy)
---Add-ons---
LBP:
God Of War Minipack (includes 2 costumes and some stickers)
Valentines Day pack (4 dowloads left)
Mgs4 Level Pack (includes playable levels and prizes that are useable in level maker. the prizes are awsome!)
Mgs4 Costume Pack (includes Snake, Meryl, Radon, and Screaming Mantis costumes.)
---Wants---
Games:
Flower
Ratchet & Clank Future Q.F.B.
Mgo Expansions (If possible at all)
Age Of Booty
Burnout
War Hawk
And LBP DLC
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me at:
Psn- totakk920
E-mail- [email protected] (its not the one i use for my ps3 :p)
Thanks! ^_^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone wanna help a brokeass gamer out and share some psn goodness i just got a ps3 and the orange box and beat all of it and i demoed out all the good stuff like pixeljunk eden and others. So if a kind soul wants to help me out just pm me or send msg on my

PSN Affrowhale

thankz :)

hi, i am interested in joining a group that consistently trades full PSN games (not really interested in add-on content). please PM me if your group has an opening. thank you.

games that i currently have:

Pain
Flower
High Velocity Bowling
Castlevania Chronicles (PSX)

[quote name='lolwaut']hi, i am interested in joining a group that consistently trades full PSN games (not really interested in add-on content). please PM me if your group has an opening. thank you.

games that i currently have:

Pain
Flower
High Velocity Bowling
Castlevania Chronicles (PSX)[/quote]
i will join

Hey someone stole a loco roco gameshare from me and I recently did a trade with someone who wanted one and they can't play it. You know who you are and please delete it so the person that got it from me can play it.

[quote name='screamokid4life']Hey someone stole a loco roco gameshare from me and I recently did a trade with someone who wanted one and they can't play it. You know who you are and please delete it so the person that got it from me can play it.[/quote]
Nooo some one has to deactivate there account on yours or delete the profile they used for yours and then you need to let me go on your account and reactivate so i can play because only up to 5 ppl can be activated at once.

I have redeem codes for Mahjong Tales, Magic Ball and Cuboid. I'm looking to start a group for all three of them. I'll do $4.17 (Paypal) for all of them combined for each person.

Let me know if you're interested.

what's up guys? im looking for a LBP DLC sharing group or partner. i have SSFTHD Remix, Screaming mantis LBP costume, a couple of premium themes, and uhh... that's all i think. if you have any questions either msg me via PSN: SGT_KURURU or on AIM: xxbomburassxx. i'm mainly looking for the MGS Pack and some costumes if possible. Oh Btw, is Socom Confrontation and/or Warhawk able to be shared? Thanks in advance!

Looks like I've lucked out and now have my profile activated on 5 systems. Sooo...looking to start an EU group for general sharing where we'd probably vote for what to get next etc,priority being full PSN games and then DLC.I don't mind being th eone to make a new account that we can all share in order to get what we want,and I'd use my bank details but we'd be using paypal to pay each other of course.Come on let's do it! :)

[quote name='Hostile']I have redeem codes for Mahjong Tales, Magic Ball and Cuboid. I'm looking to start a group for all three of them. I'll do $4.17 (Paypal) for all of them combined for each person.

• Hostile
Let me know if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

i'm down

It's because of of people like the above post that ruins game sharing for brokeass gamers like me who can just barely afford a ps3 and 1 $20.00 game and has no job no money left and still playing on 25 inch SD TV and who has busted through all the demo's and so wishing for a kind soul to share a slot with so they can enjoy the best game system out there. Well there's my little rant if someone reads this and wants to share a game or two send a message to me on my PSN Affrowhale or here on cag and voice chat PSN thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back