CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
jman, sorry you got burned :( It's hard to want to trust people over the internet sometimes... Especially in things like this- there is a limited number of slots, and no way to track who downloaded what when- then you have to credit back the last person in the group...

[quote name='phdeez']jman, sorry you got burned :( It's hard to want to trust people over the internet sometimes... Especially in things like this- there is a limited number of slots, and no way to track who downloaded what when- then you have to credit back the last person in the group...[/quote]

Exactly. I'm lucky in one way. Only 2 people paid, and it was one of them only 2 that knew the info. So it has to be one or the other. I assume I will have to give them both there money back on paypal since it went wrong. The one I had before went so well, and I figured it wouldn't.

[quote name='jman619']I'm done with gamesharing. Someone fucked me over, and I can't figure out which one it was. I hope there happy,but I wish they was at least man enough to admit it.

I gave the login information to _Sin_ first, and then I get a message from Starmask saying it has been downloaded 5 times. I think how is that possible only 3 people know the info. The last gameshare I did went great. They was all honest, and trustworthy.[/QUOTE]

IT WAS NOT ME MAN I DIDNT DO IT IT WAS _SIN_ NOT ME I HAVE 60+FEEDBACK AND MANY MANY MORE TO COME AND I BEEN HERE 5+ YEARS

[quote name='candy-o']so you have penny arcade or you need it?[/QUOTE]

NEED IT BAD

I don't have it, it's wonderful how I got slandered too. I haven't even been home!

I'd be happy to prove it, just tell me how. This is the 2nd time i've been "screwed". So far I've paid for 3 games doing this, something went wrong and I haven't been pmed that info on the first one, now this. Awesome.

[quote name='jman619']I'm done with gamesharing. Someone fucked me over, and I can't figure out which one it was. I hope there happy,but I wish they was at least man enough to admit it.

I gave the login information to _Sin_ first, and then I get a message from Starmask saying it has been downloaded 5 times. I think how is that possible only 3 people know the info. The last gameshare I did went great. They was all honest, and trustworthy.[/quote]

:cry: Sorry to hear jman.

Don't let this stop you from ever sharing again. It's understandable you'd be pissed. Just take some time away and then give it another chance in the future.

[quote name='_Sin_']I don't have it, it's wonderful how I got slandered too. I haven't even been home!

I'd be happy to prove it, just tell me how. This is the 2nd time i've been "screwed". So far I've paid for 3 games doing this, something went wrong and I haven't been pmed that info on the first one, now this. Awesome.[/QUOTE]
just to let u know DONT BID ON MY STUFF U BEEN BANNED FROM IT

I gave the login information to _Sin_ first, and then I get a message from Starmask saying it has been downloaded 5 times. I think how is that possible only 3 people know the info. The last gameshare I did went great. They was all honest, and trustworthy.[/QUOTE]

did u give it to animethug

I never bid on your stuff, nor will I. I love how i'm to blame now, only because I wasn't home to check the thread to see I am at fault by default. Since you said you were innocent first, I guess that's how that works. Also typing in caps and like a moron only helps you more, I guess.

[quote name='_Sin_']I never bid on your stuff, nor will I. I love how i'm to blame now, only because I wasn't home to check the thread to see I am at fault by default. Since you said you were innocent first, I guess that's how that works. Also typing in caps and like a moron only helps you more, I guess.[/QUOTE]

because i didnt do it

if he gave it to animethug its him not u or me and if its him then i'm very sorry for blaming u ok i'm not GOD he's the only one who knows all

I recorded my games list and my 3 ps3 accounts on my console to further prove that I never downloaded it. I would rather you reserve your judgement as you've just basically said "i didn't do it" and because you said it first it HAS to be me, now it's animethug. Stop blaming people and let's see what jman says. I am forwarding a recording of my ps3 to prove I never even downloaded the game. The last thing I want is some idiot like you ruining CAG for me.

Guys, settle down!

jman: did you use the same u/p as your previous share? I'm not saying you're the one at fault, just trying to get more info... If you used the same u/p then maybe someone from the previous share got in on it and d/led the game... If so, that would totally suck :( This is the real problem with sharing the PSN info, especially if the "owner" doesn't sit down at a friends house to d/l it is you don't have any control over where the information goes to- that compounded by the fact the owner can't see which PS3 SNs activated the content...

[quote name='_Sin_']I recorded my games list and my 3 ps3 accounts on my console to further prove that I never downloaded it. I would rather you reserve your judgement as you've just basically said "i didn't do it" and because you said it first it HAS to be me, now it's animethug. Stop blaming people and let's see what jman says. I am forwarding a recording of my ps3 to prove I never even downloaded the game. The last thing I want is some idiot like you ruining CAG for me.[/QUOTE]
i'm not a idiot and not ruining CAG for u or anyone i dont rip people off
i said it maybe animethug because if it was not me and u said its not u then it maybe animethug and if its not animethug then who did it then

[quote name='phdeez']Guys, settle down!

jman: did you use the same u/p as your previous share? I'm not saying you're the one at fault, just trying to get more info... If you used the same u/p then maybe someone from the previous share got in on it and d/led the game... If so, that would totally suck :( This is the real problem with sharing the PSN info, especially if the "owner" doesn't sit down at a friends house to d/l it is you don't have any control over where the information goes to- that compounded by the fact the owner can't see which PS3 SNs activated the content...[/QUOTE]
i'm mad because i been here 5+years and with 60 and alot more feedback coming to get blamed for doing anything

CAG FOREVER FOR LIFE

i give 110% with every trade i do my dream is becoming a MOD

Last edited:
also still looking for burn zombie burn i'm also still looking for penny arcade 1 &2

Hey guys. I am looking for all of the Resistance 2 DLC. I'm willing to paypal $6.20 USD to whoever sends me a PM first with their paypal email so I can send payment. I dont even care if its split between 5 people I will still send the full 6.20 no matter how many people are in the share. I really want this DLC!

Thanks CAGers

[quote name='phdeez']Guys, settle down!

jman: did you use the same u/p as your previous share? I'm not saying you're the one at fault, just trying to get more info... If you used the same u/p then maybe someone from the previous share got in on it and d/led the game... If so, that would totally suck :( This is the real problem with sharing the PSN info, especially if the "owner" doesn't sit down at a friends house to d/l it is you don't have any control over where the information goes to- that compounded by the fact the owner can't see which PS3 SNs activated the content...[/quote]

I used the same account but changed the password. It wasn't one of them.

[quote name='starmask2k3']did u give it to animethug[/quote]

No only you, and _Sin_ has it.

[quote name='jman619']I used the same account but changed the password. It wasn't one of them.

No only you, and _Sin_ has it.[/QUOTE]

i know it wasnt me i know that did u get my last PM

[quote name='jman619']I used the same account but changed the password. It wasn't one of them.

No only you, and _Sin_ has it.[/QUOTE]

Ok, not to ask a totally noob question - but is the 5 download limit per account or is it separate per each download?

[quote name='stuffedmonkey']Ok, not to ask a totally noob question - but is the 5 download limit per account or is it separate per each download?[/quote]

Wait. You might be on to something. That would explain them both being honest If they both was. Since you was part of that regular gameshare I'll let you test it, and see if you want.

Jman is an upstanding individual, sorry for any problems. Hopefully people don't think im out to screw anyone over, especially over a 2 dollar matter.

[quote name='stuffedmonkey']Ok, not to ask a totally noob question - but is the 5 download limit per account or is it separate per each download?[/quote]

It's per account. If you, say shared Pain with 4 people, anything in the future you buy on that account is locked out from anyone else but those 4 people and yourself.

[quote name='Dammenion']It's per account. If you, say shared Pain with 4 people, anything in the future you buy on that account is locked out from anyone else but those 4 people and yourself.[/quote]

Thank Jesus that is cleared up. :bouncy:

[quote name='Dammenion']It's per account. If you, say shared Pain with 4 people, anything in the future you buy on that account is locked out from anyone else but those 4 people and yourself.[/quote]

I gave back star, and _Sin_ there money. No wonder people keeps the same people. I should have made a new account to get the game. I know this now.

1. jman619
2. Juggro
3. Major morgan
4. stuffedmonkey
5. the_punisher

That was the original group for wof. I know now. I should have used a diff account. I won't give up on gamesharing just yet. I doubt any of you from the original are interested in Burn Zombie Burn xD

There we go... and yes, LTGs are the way to go- especially if everyone has the same tastes in games.

Unfortunately, _Sin_ you'll need to erase the user jman created to "give back" the share to him.

jman: you can re-coup some of the cost of the "new" game you bought by approaching the people from the "old" share and asking if they want in on it... either way they have access to it and can d/l it and play it (even if they don't pitch in $ for it). You might have to take the $10 on the chin... :(

ALSO REMEMBER: You can have a max of 16 users on your PS3, and if you delete an "old" user you don't have rights to the game that user downloaded.

Well now that the drama has settled ;)

Long term DLC group mainly after trophy related add-on content looking for 1 more member.

Each person has put $10 in so far so asking for $10 buy in to keep it equal. We do majority votes, already bought Mirror's Edge Time Trials, Prince of Persia Epilogue and Resistance 2 Aftermath map pack.

This wont by a power buying group since it's mainly for DLC, no RB/GH stuff or LBP costumes. Everyone in is already in separate main share groups so although we might buy a full game every now and then it wont be often.

If interested PM me. Perfect for Trophy whores and completests :cool:

[quote name='jman619']1. jman619
2. Juggro
3. Major morgan
4. stuffedmonkey
5. the_punisher

That was the original group for wof. I know now. I should have used a diff account. I won't give up on gamesharing just yet. I doubt any of you from the original are interested in Burn Zombie Burn xD[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested. Hell for 2.30$ I'd take a chance on most anything, and I already have the account slot on my machine.

I made an account with the redeem codes for Mahjong Tales, Magic Ball and Cuboid that I had. I'll do $4.43 (Paypal) for all of them combined for each person. Three slots left.

i TOLD U I DIDNT DO IT ALL THE PEOPLE WAS THINKING I DID IT U KNOW WHAT TO DO

AND SIN very sorry I BLAMED U FOR IT

[quote name='Cpt Hooks']Interested in Burn Zombie Burn if anyone wants to trade send me a PM![/QUOTE]
what u have

[quote name='_Sin_']Thank Jesus that is cleared up. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Confirmed - I was able to download the game using the account from the Wheel of Fortune share...

I guess we know now :) And everyone can chill out and get back to the business of setting zombies on fire.

Im looking for anyone that wants to gameshare any of the following
Flower
Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty
Everyday Shooter
Ratchet and Clank: A Glitch in Time
LittlebigPlanet DLC

Anyone interested?

Man I made that same mistake, _Sin_ was again caught into it. Haha.

Making a new account and taking the hit rather than refunding though =)

[quote name='stuffedmonkey']Confirmed - I was able to download the game using the account from the Wheel of Fortune share...

I guess we know now :) And everyone can chill out and get back to the business of setting zombies on fire.[/quote]

I don't think anyone else from the original is interested in it though or at least they haven't said they was. I understand how to do them now. You helped us out by asking.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Im looking for anyone that wants to gameshare any of the following
Flower
Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty
Everyday Shooter
Ratchet and Clank: A Glitch in Time
LittlebigPlanet DLC

Anyone interested?[/quote]

do u want quest for booty or r u willing to trade it?
cause ill trade quest for booty for anything

[quote name='jhaywood1']do u want quest for booty or r u willing to trade it?
cause ill trade quest for booty for anything[/QUOTE]

I want quest for booty.

I made an account with the redeem codes for Mahjong Tales, Magic Ball and Cuboid that I had. I'll do $4.43 (Paypal) for all of them combined for each person. One slots left.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an account with lots of RB-songs. I want more songs in exchange or maybe some cash.

3 slots left! PM for more info!

we have one slot left in our long-term PSN gamesharing group. we mainly focus on full PSN games that are trophy-enabled. this is a brand new group so nobody has any games yet. PM Torrwin to join.

Looking for a long-term game sharing group:

1. el_lobo (me)
2. mgsfan222 (a friend of mine)

We are interested in trophy games, which means new games since they all require it now. We also like buying DLC, but don't have music games...yet. For example, Worms, Flower, Fat Princess (when it comes out).

Let me know if you are interested.

Edit: I changed this all around to make this post more clear and avoid adding a new post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in joining/starting a gamesharing group:

I have

Quest for Booty
Pain
Superstar dust
Echochrome
PixelJunk Eden
Pixel Junk Monsters
Wolf of the Battlefield
Noby Noby Boy
The Last Guy
Suikoden
Crash Bandicoot Warped
Wild Arms
Most of the Disgaea 3 DLC
Warhawk DLC
Flonne stage(Prinny PSP game)
Bomberman Ultra(Whenever that actually comes out)

Looking to acquire the following games:
Wipeout HD
Lumines supernova
Calling All Cars
Burn Zombie Burn
SSFII HD
Cuboid
Crash Commando

But basically any decent game released for the PSN I have interest in.

[quote name='SeanAmI']What are you looking for?[/quote]
Either SF2:HD Remix or Tekken 5:DR, or whatever else you have to offer I guess? But those two mainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back