CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity why are you charging so much? The rest of your group is basically paying your share and then some...

For people with paypal fee problems: PPCalc.com

UPDATE

Prince of Persia: Epilogue

Slots Available: [
3/5] ($8.00/$4.00/$2.6/$2.00/$1.60)
1) helmet
2) aaronmills
3) brighenne

4)
5)

Long-Term PSN Group

Looking for members that are interested in future DLC/downloadable games. The group will start off with the following games (negotiable) and will grow from there:

Bionic Commando: Rearmed
echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Lumines Supernova
PixelJunk Monsters

3/5]
1) helmet
2) Pure Apathy
3) zenithyoda

4)
5)

FINAL PRICE: $12.00

A Few Things to Consider:

1)
Each member is required to make a wish list of all games and DLC that I will check AT LEAST biweekly. If several members are requesting a certain game/DLC, it will then be further discussed upon before purchasing.

2) While I would like to focus on FUTURE content, current titles and DLC can still be put up for vote. These titles are just a little more difficult to handle, because chances are some one already owns it. If this happens, some sort of alternative compensation plan needs to be established.

3) You NEED to be an active member if you want to be part of the group.

4) No Rockband/GH DLC. Sorry. :S

5) Need Paypal and I'm regularly available on CAG for contact. :D

Spaces are finally filling up! Two slots remaining for the long term group, two slots remaining for Prince of Persia Epilogue

[quote name='brighenne']Out of curiosity why are you charging so much? The rest of your group is basically paying your share and then some...[/quote]

Its their choice though. Hosting can definitely be time consuming when you are looking for a group, and I'd agree that has some monetary value to it. They could easily start their own group and charge $3.00 all around.

I guess if the game is bought with 9% tax and then everyone pays with credit cards via Paypal, so in the worst case he'd only be paying $.55 for the content. Best case, he'd be making $2.41 and getting the content free. :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to see one last time if anyone is interested in the Eye of Judgment Expansions.

I'm sure no one is interested after this long but no harm in checking. :)

[quote name='pixi']I'm interested in Noby Noby and PixelJunk. I have $6.44. Anybody interested in sharing? =3[/quote]
I would, as well as another person mentioned on the 2nd to last page (can't remember his name ATM).

[quote name='helmet']UPDATE

1) helmet
2) aaronmills
3) brighenne

4)
5)

Long-Term PSN Group

Looking for members that are interested in future DLC/downloadable games. The group will start off with the following games (negotiable) and will grow from there:

echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Lumines Supernova
PixelJunk Monsters

3/5]
1) helmet
2) Pure Apathy
3) zenithyoda

4)
5)

A Few Things to Consider:

1)
Each member is required to make a wish list of all games and DLC that I will check AT LEAST biweekly. If several members are requesting a certain game/DLC, it will then be further discussed upon before purchasing.

2) While I would like to focus on FUTURE content, current titles and DLC can still be put up for vote. These titles are just a little more difficult to handle, because chances are some one already owns it. If this happens, some sort of alternative compensation plan needs to be established.

3) You NEED to be an active member if you want to be part of the group.

4) No Rockband/GH DLC. Sorry. :S

5) Need Paypal and I'm regularly available on CAG for contact. :D

Spaces are finally filling up! Two slots remaining for the long term group, two slots remaining for Prince of Persia Epilogue
[/QUOTE]
Ok, ok, you got me for the long-term group.

Is anyone interested in adding any of the following to the list of purchases?

Super Stardust HD
Siren: Blood Curse
Magic Ball
Prince of Persia HD
Linger in Shadows

Great! :D

Lemme check out some of the titles and we'll see what we can do. I'll make the social group, and the current members can discuss there.

Long-Term PSN Group

echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Lumines Supernova
PixelJunk Monsters

4/5]
1) helmet
2) aaronmills
3) zenithyoda

4) jamezuva
5)

Also..

1) helmet
2) aaronmills
3) brighenne

4)
5)

FINAL PRICE: $1.96

[quote name='helmet']Great! :D

Lemme check out some of the titles and we'll see what we can do. I'll make the social group, and the current members can discuss there.

Long-Term PSN Group

echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Lumines Supernova
PixelJunk Monsters

Slots Available: [4/5]
1) helmet
2) Pure Apathy
3) zenithyoda
4) jamezuva
5)

FINAL PRICE: $12.00 [/quote]

I'll go ahead and take the 5th and final spot if it's still open. The only other game I'm really looking for now is Prince of Persia HD. Go ahead and add me to your group and we'll discuss it.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Does anyone want to do a gameshare for just Noby Noby Boy?[/quote]

Now that is a true cheap ass right there, lol.

[SOAPBOX]
Looks like this thread has now become a "Let's create groups for single games" thread. You should know that we don't really care who's already in your group. Stop posting it, and please create a social group and talk to your group members there in your own space.

[quote name='pixi']You'll share with me? Which game? =3
I'll do $3.00 for Noby and $3.00 for PJM[/quote]
This is what the PM system is for...and you might want to reference who you're replying to.
[/SOAPBOX]

[quote name='Torrwin']Now that is a true cheap ass right there, lol.

[SOAPBOX]
Looks like this thread has now become a "Let's create groups for single games" thread. You should know that we don't really care who's already in your group. Stop posting it, and please create a social group and talk to your group members there in your own space.

This is what the PM system is for...and you might want to reference who you're replying to.
[/SOAPBOX][/QUOTE]

Its a hard to find a group that wants all the same things, its easier to do it for single games.
If you don't like the posts in thread don't look at it and ignore that person.
Apparently this thread is not for all the things you posted, but its ok to waste a post bitching about said thread, thus derailing it even more.

[quote name='zenithyoda']Anyone interested in an PAIN DLC group? All the DLC they have is 30 bucks, so if I can get 4 other peeps it should be 6... something. I don't get the whole paypal difference in payment yet.

anyways, PM if you are interested

Pain DLC = 30 /15 / 10 / 7.5 / 6
1 . Zenithyoda
2. jamezuva
3. doubledown
[/QUOTE]

:)

I'm looking for at least 1 more person to lower prices. If I can't get 1 more in the next couple of days I will just split the cost 4 ways and eat the "loss"

Long term game group. One spots left! Serious & committed people only.

$10 a person for to get the group started & purchase these 3 to begin with.

Flower
Burn Zombie Burn
Flock!

No Rock Band or Guitar Hero DLC & no other DLC unless it's for a game that was a group purchase.

All future games will be be purchased with a majority wins voting system.

Payment method is up to the individual & can be either via PSN card, personal CC, or by sending the funds to my PayPal account (must also account for PayPal fees) & I will add it to the group.

1 - myself
2 - quasidodo
3 - dav_surf
4 - hollercaust
5 - ?

PM me if interested. Thanks!

[quote name='jamezuva']Ok, ok, you got me for the long-term group.

Is anyone interested in adding any of the following to the list of purchases?

Super Stardust HD
Siren: Blood Curse
Magic Ball
Prince of Persia HD
Linger in Shadows[/quote]

:whistle2:|

We need to have a talk...

[quote name='Torrwin']Now that is a true cheap ass right there, lol.

[SOAPBOX]

[/SOAPBOX][/quote]:applause::applause::applause:SO true...2 pages of cross chat everytime a new group starts!!

Our fifth dropped, so we need one more member. Everyone else is payed up and waiting for some one to take the spot.

Long-Term PSN Group

Looking for members that are interested in future DLC/downloadable games. The group will start off with the following games and will grow from there:

echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Lumines Supernova
PixelJunk Monsters

4/5]
1) helmet
2) aaronmills
3) zenithyoda

4) jamezuva
5)
[/quote]

Oh, and

3/5]
1) helmet
2) aaronmills
3) brighenne

4)
5)
FINAL PRICE: $1.96

Funny how sixteen spots can fill up very quickly doing gamesharing 1 by 1, then it comes time to see which one gets the axe...lol

Ok, I've cleaned my posts up a little bit.

Games I Need;
Noby Noby Boy
WipEout HD
Elefunk

Want Most
Want A Little
Low Want

To Avail:
$6.44

[quote name='pixi']Ok, I've cleaned my posts up a little bit.

Games I Need;
Noby Noby Boy
WipEout HD
Elefunk

Want Most
Want A Little
Low Want

To Avail:
$6.44[/QUOTE]

Devil May Cry and I are looking for some people to gameshare Noby Noby Boy, If we can find two more it would be good.

[quote name='Romis']Funny how sixteen spots can fill up very quickly doing gamesharing 1 by 1, then it comes time to see which one gets the axe...lol[/quote]
And I'm sure sony won't extend the amount of users we can have either. pretty sure they are losing quite a bit of money with gamesharers....although on the other hand; gaing purchases from groups that are will to 'try' something new out by getting it at 1/5 the price......double egded sword situation, who knows.

I know that I've have my PS3 for a year now and have 9/16 slots filled up....I don't wanna come to the point where I have to axe content. we'll see.

[quote name='Romis']Funny how sixteen spots can fill up very quickly doing gamesharing 1 by 1, then it comes time to see which one gets the axe...lol[/quote]

are you only allowed to have 16 PSN games at once? Or just gameshares? If you delete a gameshare can you download it again if you still have the account on your system?

[quote name='dubbfoolio']are you only allowed to have 16 PSN games at once? Or just gameshares? If you delete a gameshare can you download it again if you still have the account on your system?[/QUOTE]

he's talking about how you can only have 16 user accounts on your ps3 at a time, I believe

[quote name='Oktoberfest']he's talking about how you can only have 16 user accounts on your ps3 at a time, I believe[/quote]

Yes, you can only have 16 user accounts at a time & if you delete a user - you will not be able to play anything that was downloaded from the account. Which is why I find single game or short term groups pretty pointless.

Anyway.... still open:

Long term game group. One spot left! Serious & committed people only.

$10 a person for to get the group started & purchase these 3 to begin with.

Flower
Burn Zombie Burn
Flock!

No Rock Band or Guitar Hero DLC & no other DLC unless it's for a game that was a group purchase.

All future games will be be purchased with a majority wins voting system.

Payment method is up to the individual & can be either via PSN card, personal CC, or by sending the funds to my PayPal account (must also account for PayPal fees) & I will add it to the group.

1 - myself
2 - quasidodo
3 - dav_surf
4 - hollercaust
5 - ?

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Looking to start a long term group. Group will vote on what to buy.
Majority (maybe even 4/5) will have to agree before buying something.

Im interested in, but not limited to:
Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty
Everyday Shooter
Ratchet and Clank: A Glitch in Time
LittlebigPlanet DLC
Possibly Lumines

PM or post if you are interested.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']he's talking about how you can only have 16 user accounts on your ps3 at a time, I believe[/QUOTE]

Yea, that is exactly what imeant
'User Accouts' is what l should have stressed

Still looking for you two other Prince of Persia fans out there. o:

1) helmet
2) aaronmills
3) brighenne

4)
5)

Final Price: 1.97 (1.60 + fees)

Hey we are still looking for one more person for the Long Term Rock Band DLC group. Check out the details below and if you are interested or have any questions just send me a PM.

The members as of now are:
-brewer (me)
-kissinger99
-awworld
-jamezuva

RB DLC Share details:
-$15 each a month (either everyone log on and deposit money into the PS wallet or send me though paypal, though fees would have to be added)
-Concentrate mostly on new releases, and old releases that everyone in the group wants.
-Each member gets $5 worth of veto votes each month in case there is some DLC that they want that everyone else doesn't really want. (Optional and open for discussion)
-Hopefully eventually get all Rock Band DLC
-Can also do game shares of certain games if *all* members agree. Extra money would have to be deposited for game shares.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Looking to start a long term group. Group will vote on what to buy.
Majority (maybe even 4/5) will have to agree before buying something.

Im interested in, but not limited to:
Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty
Everyday Shooter
Ratchet and Clank: A Glitch in Time
LittlebigPlanet DLC
Possibly Lumines

PM or post if you are interested.[/quote]

While I -might- be interested, I should point out that A Crack in Time might not be on psn.

Myself, I'm interested in a short-term group that has one of the following:
Noby Noby Boy
WipEout HD
LBP DLC
Flower
Echochrome
I am limited to $4.00, so If anyone has a group for one of those games, I'd happily join.

There are still two (2) vacancies on a Long-Term share group. The following is a rough list of what we'd look at to purchase (these titles are not set in stone, options will be discussed)

Blast Factor Bundle
Super Stardust HD Bundle
Savage Moon
PixelJunk Monsters
Lumines Supernova
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
Astro Tripper
The Watchmen: The End is Nigh
bonus: 2 PAIN Characters

for more details send me a pm (if you want to go a step further include your wish list of games you'd hope to see in the list)
Link to more detailed announcement of group: LINK HERE
It should also be added we fund the group by using $20 PSN cards, to eliminate tax issues and allow all funds to be used for purchases.

Anyone interested in sharing the Valkaryria Chronicles DLC and possibly a few more DLC packs? I'm already in a long-term group for PSN games, but we never pick up dlc packs.

Like I said I'm mainly interested the Valkaryia Chronicles, but I'm also interested in Saint's Row 2, Prince of Persia, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 5...

Anybody who's interested in getting PJ:Eden Encore, I'd be happy to go halfsies with you. Or if there is some lunatic on these forums who still doesn't have PJE I have 3 shares left.

[quote name='zenithyoda']Anyone interested in an PAIN DLC group? All the DLC they have is 30 bucks.

anyways, PM if you are interested

Pain DLC = 30 /15 / 10 / 7.5 / 6
1 . Zenithyoda
2. jamezuva
3. doubledown
[/QUOTE]

:)

Still looking for at least 1 more person. account is bought and ready to go. I just need to know how I should split the price.

How do expansions work if someone you shared with bought the original game? For example, person A bought PJE, and person B wants to buy Encore.

Has anyone tried this on other PSN expansions like Super Stardust or PJM Encore?

hey im not sure where else to put this but ive got a battlefield heroes beta key which i don't need and i dont play any PC games so im up for anything on PSN for it, Eden would be a pleasant one as i dont have it.

UK psn preferable

***EDIT*** didnt realise that i wasnt allowed to post for a beta key, sorry. i might give away here if none of my friends offer me anything.

[quote name='outphase']How do expansions work if someone you shared with bought the original game? For example, person A bought PJE, and person B wants to buy Encore.

Has anyone tried this on other PSN expansions like Super Stardust or PJM Encore?[/QUOTE]

The Warhawk Booster (expansions) worked when shared even with people who used downloaded copies, even with the 24hr delay, I know this from talking to a friend of mine

And Burnout DLC seems to work too

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back