CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='decon']If I did a Gameshare group with 4 people.

Then did another game with 4 DIFFERENT people using the same account, is that possible?

[/QUOTE]

it's on a per account basis, not title

that's why for gameshare groups, it's a good idea to setup a new account for whatever that way you can have multiple groups goin without any issues about whoever is downloading.

this is what we have run into with the sf4 group, you already had a flower share on the same account, you would need to go back and create a second account with just the sf4 dlc for this to work.

[quote name='DantheApe']
this is what we have run into with the sf4 group, you already had a flower share on the same account, you would need to go back and create a second account with just the sf4 dlc for this to work.[/QUOTE]

Paypal refunds made. I don't see anyway to move the SF4 DLC to another account. Any ideas?

[quote name='decon']Paypal refunds made. I don't see anyway to move the SF4 DLC to another account. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

you can't move psn content to other accounts, sorry mate

you would have to create a new account and make a new purchase on the new account to be able to share it.

Street Fighter® IV Alternate Costume Pack (All Costumes)

Slots Available: [4/5] ($12.50/$6.25/$4.17/$3.13/$2.50)

1. ohvermie

Final PayPal Price: $2.88 (5 people)

Let me know if you want in. I am giving preference to the guys in the previous group that couldn't get it if they're still interested.

Slots Available: [3/5] ($12.50/$6.25/$4.17/$3.13/$2.50)

1. ohvermie
2. dantheape

GTI Club+, Red Baron Arcade, Calling All Cars

Slots Available: [4/5] ($30/$15/$10/$7.50/$6)

1. phdeez

Final PayPal Price: $6.49 (5 people)

[quote name='ohvermie']Street Fighter® IV Alternate Costume Pack (All Costumes)

Slots Available: [3/5] ($12.50/$6.25/$4.17/$3.13/$2.50)

1. ohvermie
2. dantheape

Final PayPal Price: $2.88 (5 people)[/QUOTE]

yeah, too bad that the previous group didn't work out :( (not hard feelings) So, count me in :)

Slots Available: [2/5] ($12.50/$6.25/$4.17/$3.13/$2.50)

1. ohvermie
2. dantheape
3. Serpentor

[quote name='Serpentor']yeah, too bad that the previous group didn't work out :( (not hard feelings) So, count me in :)[/QUOTE]

I wish the first posting mentioned the gamesharing was 5 PS3s per account name. I thought it was per game. So I ended up paying full price.

jterp7 may be interested.

nothing against ya mate, but the information is virtually everywhere...it's 5 shares per account

sucks that ya paid full price, but there's plenty of game share resources out there

[quote name='DantheApe']nothing against ya mate, but the information is virtually everywhere...it's 5 shares per account

sucks that ya paid full price, but there's plenty of game share resources out there[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was unclear about 5 shares of PS3 per account, thought it was 5 downloads per game regardless of account. Know I know at least.

[quote name='brett2007']Anyone have an opening in a PAIN group? I'd like to try out this game. I figure $2 is better than $10. ;-)[/QUOTE]
if you have a game to share i will let you dl, in fact you can just dl it from me free, i have everything any way

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cheapass24']Looking for more people to join long-term rock band DLC group, so far it's
1. Cheapass24 (me)
2. alucard454
3. HustlerKid
4. Cow_Tipper
5. open slot

We will be voting on whatever DLC people are interested in, and hopefully we will get most of the DLC out, and also upcoming DLC. PM me if you have any questions or are interested[/QUOTE]

Isn't anyone interested in that last spot?

Looking for more people to join long-term rock band DLC group, so far it's
1. Cheapass24 (me)
2. alucard454
3. HustlerKid
4. Cow_Tipper
5. soright903

We will be voting on whatever DLC people are interested in, and hopefully we will get most of the DLC out, and also upcoming DLC. PM me if you have any questions or are interested

**Group is now filled up, messages sent out to everyone who was interested.

Slots Available: [2/5] ($12.50/$6.25/$4.17/$3.13/$2.50)

1. ohvermie
2. dantheape
3. Serpentor
4. jterp7

Just need one more.

Slots Available: [FULL] ($12.50/$6.25/$4.17/$3.13/$2.50)

1. ohvermie
2. dantheape
3. Serpentor
4. jterp7
5. justin37

Alright, PMs have been sent for payment. I'll get this purchased tonight and will e-mail user account information once I receive payment. Thanks!

[quote name='drobaby']i have rag dolls looking for pinball, i dont mind sending my info first[/QUOTE]

Rag Doll Kung Fu is free all week.

After 1 year of gamesharing, my Rock Band group is finally disbanding. :whistle2:(

Is anyone interested in joining a long-term gamesharing group for Rock Band and maybe The Beatles: Rock Band DLC (rumored)? We shall only buy songs starting from 5/21 and after. Voting will be based on majority (3/5) and each member will be given veto votes in case their song is rejected. The proposed voting system is just a suggestion and can be altered.

Please PM me if you're interested. So far, I have a total of 2 members.

Hi guys I have Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty and am looking for

Little Big Planet Metal Gear Level Pack

if interested send a PM please

Cause I am a CAG nooby (longtime viewer) I thought I would let it be known that I have lots of feedback on sites like gametz digit press and nintendoage under the same name and have done a trade with zenithyoda on this site

Hi, does anyone have "Watchmen: The End is Nigh"? im desperate...

i will even share a rapidshare premium account with someone, if they share!

Anyone who can add 1$ to my account can dl the game i buy which is zen pinball , just add the 1$ click and dl zen pinball

just send me a message if you want zen,pinball for 1$

Alright, I'm fairly new to this, but I'd like to get a group together for Fighters and others of the like, and some not of the like. Let me know if there are any matchups with any of you.

FOR SURE DL's
SF II HD Remix ($15)
Marvel VS Capcom 2 ($15 I believe)(When it's released, of course)
Tekken 5 Online ($30) Anyone know if this has anyone online ever?

Very Desireds..
The Last Guy ($10)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($10)
Flower ($10)

Ideally, I'd find 4 others who would want all of these games, which would be $18 each. I'd definately be open to more games too. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
LittleBigPlanet DLC (Current & Future)

As of right now:
MGS Level Kit
God of War Mini Pack
Killzone Mini Pack
Heavenly Sword Mini Pack

Costumes will be voted on

Slots Available: [0/5] ($15.00/$7.50/$5.00/$3.75/$3.00)

1. ohboy10451
2. YodaEXE
3. luke
4. bingokami

Final Price:

PM me for more info

Question: Couldn't you create a new account, under a new login and purchase all of your games on that account (you can access on your main account) and then just share your alternate account for gameshares?

My main account (DarknessBear) is filled. So I can no longer trade...

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Question: Couldn't you create a new account, under a new login and purchase all of your games on that account (you can access on your main account) and then just share your alternate account for gameshares?[/QUOTE]
Yep. That's how people do it, or should anyway. Most of the people that have been doing it for a while do it that way I believe.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Yep. That's how people do it, or should anyway. Most of the people that have been doing it for a while do it that way I believe.[/QUOTE]
Ok, thought so. Thanks for the confirmation!

[quote name='phdeez']GTI Club+, Red Baron Arcade, Calling All Cars

Slots Available: [4/5] ($30/$15/$10/$7.50/$6)

1. phdeez

Final PayPal Price: $6.49 (5 people)[/QUOTE]

No-one? :(

hey, i have been searching far and wide for the fat princess beta key. i realise there are now no more contests to get it. i just desperately want to play it, even just for an hour or so. i'd give you ragdoll kung-fu but it is now free :(

the only thing i can offer is BF Heroes beta key

please reply as me and my son are desperate to play...

Hi. I'm new to the PS3 and this gamesharing thing. I'm looking for plenty of PSN things.

Games:
Flower
Worms
R&C: QFB
Pixeljunk Eden
Super Stardust HD

DLC:
Valkyria Chronicles

Also open to other PSN titles if you can sell me on them...

So I have: Pain, Ragdoll, infamous Demo. if anyone looking for infamous demo I'm willing to share if you have SF4's costumes for Ryu or KZ2 mappack or Fight Night round 4 demo.

[quote name='DomLando']Can you gameshare PSP games? My friend wants to download Patapon 2.[/QUOTE]

Haven't tested it myself since I no longer have a PSP, but yes, only catch is to transfer the game to your PSP you have to be logged onto the account that bought the game.

So I just went to play some Burnout (which I gameshared) and got this message “The copyright protection information is invalid (80029513)”

I tried a few other games I gameshared and got the same error message. I have not deleted the accounts I used to download the games from system. I am not sure what the problem is.

My PS3 did recently require a system update, but I don't see how/why that would result in this problem.

Any ideas?

[quote name='ecmazza']So I just went to play some Burnout (which I gameshared) and got this message “The copyright protection information is invalid (80029513)”

I tried a few other games I gameshared and got the same error message. I have not deleted the accounts I used to download the games from system. I am not sure what the problem is.

My PS3 did recently require a system update, but I don't see how/why that would result in this problem.

Any ideas?[/QUOTE]
Either those games are the ones that not allowed to share or Sony decided to stop gamesharing after the patch?

[quote name='luan87us']Either those games are the ones that not allowed to share or Sony decided to stop gamesharing after the patch?[/QUOTE]

I know they can be shared, as I have played them all before. It has been a little bit, but was almost done with Flower and making progress on Burnout. Now, today, I try to play and boom, error.

Anyone having this problem?

Based on the fact that nobody else seems to have reported this probem, I doubt sony has stopped gamesharing. Is there any chance that you accidentally deactivated the system? (You can still have a sign on for that user and not be an active user of the PSN account).

It's possible that the owner of the gameshare account requested that sony deactivate all the related accounts (related to a system repair or something).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back