CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nbballard']Based on the fact that nobody else seems to have reported this probem, I doubt sony has stopped gamesharing. Is there any chance that you accidentally deactivated the system? (You can still have a sign on for that user and not be an active user of the PSN account).

It's possible that the owner of the gameshare account requested that sony deactivate all the related accounts (related to a system repair or something).[/QUOTE]

I don't know how I could have, I think a system update must have done it or something. But it does look like I need to sign into those gamesharing accounts and reactivate the system to get access to the games again...now I just need those passwords again...this is annoying...but hopefully i will get it fixed soon...

EDIT: well, just PMd the gameshare account owner, hopefully will have things fixed soon...and i was really in the mood for some burnout...

Last edited by a moderator:
LittleBigPlanet DLC (Current & Future)

As of right now:
MGS Level Kit
God of War Mini Pack
Killzone Mini Pack
Heavenly Sword Mini Pack

Costumes will be voted on

Slots Available: [0/5] ($15.00/$7.50/$5.00/$3.75/$3.00)

1. ohboy10451
2. YodaEXE
3. luke
4. bingokami

Final Price:

PM me for more info

[quote name='ecmazza']So I just went to play some Burnout (which I gameshared) and got this message “The copyright protection information is invalid (80029513)”...[/QUOTE]

I haven't ran into any issues after the 2.76 system update. :(

[quote name='stewie75']Alright, I'm fairly new to this, but I'd like to get a group together for Fighters and others of the like, and some not of the like. Let me know if there are any matchups with any of you.

FOR SURE DL's
SF II HD Remix ($15)
Marvel VS Capcom 2 ($15 I believe)(When it's released, of course)
Tekken 5 Online ($30) Anyone know if this has anyone online ever?

Very Desireds..
The Last Guy ($10)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($10)
Flower ($10)

Ideally, I'd find 4 others who would want all of these games, which would be $18 each. I'd definately be open to more games too. If anyone is interested, PM me.[/QUOTE]

Anyone interested??

As of right now:
MGS Level Kit
God of War Mini Pack
Killzone Mini Pack
Heavenly Sword Mini Pack

1. ohboy10451
2. YodaEXE
3. luke
4. bingokami

Final Price:

PM me for more info

Titles are currently negotiable. A few big titles like Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix and Marvel vs Capcom 2 have been left out simply because most people already have a group for both, like myself.

Fighting Games + Long-Term DLC Group

DLC Games:
BlazBlue
King Of Fighters XII
Street Fighter IV
Tekken 6

Downloadable Titles:

King of Fighters 99
Street Fighter Alpha
Tekken 2
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online Bundle

Slots Filled: [2/5]
Members:

1) helmet

2) DantheApe

3)
4)

5)

I'm new here but I saw this site and this looks pretty cool so here's my offer.
I'll give anyone my exclusive Gigawatt Blades power for inFAMOUS and gameshare PAIN among other things just for someone to gameshare the inFAMOUS demo with me. If you have an offer PM me, if there is PM's on this site, lol as I said before I'm new here.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Hi. I'm new to the PS3 and this gamesharing thing. I'm looking for plenty of PSN things.

Games:
Flower
Worms
R&C: QFB
Pixeljunk Eden
Super Stardust HD

DLC:
Valkyria Chronicles
LBP (PAL)

Also open to other PSN titles if you can sell me on them...[/QUOTE].

[quote name='Jaw Breaker']drobaby i was wondering if you would give me the inFAMOUS demo please :)
[/QUOTE]
did you get it yet if not sure ill share it, with you no strings attached
but catch me early because im buisy during the afternoon and cant get back on till late night

[quote name='phdeez']GTI Club+, Red Baron Arcade, Calling All Cars

Slots Available: [4/5] ($30/$15/$10/$7.50/$6)

1. phdeez

Final PayPal Price: $6.49 (5 people)[/QUOTE]

Still no bites...

and ecmazza: all my game shares (20 or so games) seem to be working fine- including burnout...

As of right now:
MGS Level Kit
God of War Mini Pack
Killzone Mini Pack
Heavenly Sword Mini Pack

Slots Available: [1/5] ($15.00/$7.50/$5.00/$3.75/$3.00)

1. ohboy10451
2. YodaEXE
3. luke
4. bingokami

Final Price:

PM me for more info

Fighting Games + Long-Term DLC Group (titles pending)
DLC Games:
BlazBlue
King Of Fighters XII
Street Fighter IV
Tekken 6

Downloadable Titles:

King of Fighters 99
Street Fighter Alpha
Tekken 2

Members:

1) helmet

2) DantheApe

3)
4)

5)

not to be dick but, ohboy10451,you've posted the exact same message 3 times on the most recent page alone!! I understand 'bumping' but seriously, it's just clutter if it's posted 3 times on everypage ya know.

[quote name='shadowkast']not to be dick but, ohboy10451,you've posted the exact same message 3 times on the most recent page alone!! I understand 'bumping' but seriously, it's just clutter if it's posted 3 times on everypage ya know.[/QUOTE]

your NOT being a dick? Oh I didn't notice ;)

Game sharing group focusing on games with trophies, little to no emphasis on DLC (but can be worked out with guys in the group depending on the game).

Games downloaded so far:
Burn Zombie Burn
Crash Commando

Soon to download:
Bionic Commando: Rearmed

Future interests:
Fat Princess
The Punisher

I've got a game sharing group that is full, but one guy is never on PS3 and hasn't downloaded the games we bought over 2 weeks ago. I want someone who is going to be more involved, so is anyone interested in filling the 5th spot?
We aren't going to buy every game that comes out on PSN, but we also don't want to be too cheap and not buy any games. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

[quote name='ohboy10451']your NOT being a dick? Oh I didn't notice ;)[/QUOTE]
I apologize. truly not trying to be a dick. With the length of your message, I think it is in your best interest to not overpost it so much. Because essentially your just pushing the discussion onto the next new page quicker. That's all. But hey, now it's a new page!!! Post it now, it will be at the top of the page (more likely to be seen) and hopefully you find all 5 members. sorry bro:)

Sorry for the additional post, but I want to clarify. I'm looking for SERIOUS members for a group focusing on PS1 fighters, PSN fighter titles, and PS3 fighting game DLC. You need to be interested in at least a majority of the listed items.

Fighting Games + Long-Term DLC Group
(titles pending)
DLC Games:
BlazBlue
King Of Fighters XII
Street Fighter IV
Tekken 6

Downloadable Titles:

King of Fighters 99
Street Fighter Alpha
Tekken 2

Members:

1) helmet

2) DantheApe

3)
4)

5)

I am looking for someone who has the Street Fight Alternate costume Pack.

I have these games to trade :

Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Metal Arms
Super Star Dust HD
Super Puzzle Fighter HD Remix.

The douche at gamestop gave me a code fr some infamous superpower instead of the demo code. Ughhh, if I get one tomorrow, I can share it.

I think only Best Buy offers the inFamous demo code and Gamestop offers the Gigawatt Blades. I have the demo code, I don't think it's been shared for up to 5 times yet so if you want it reply here or PM.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']The douche at gamestop gave me a code fr some infamous superpower instead of the demo code. Ughhh, if I get one tomorrow, I can share it.[/QUOTE]

Is that the Gigawatt Blades code, can it be shared upto five times, or just once?

Hey just to let the people that want to play the infamous demo, it is getting released this Thursday on PSN. No need to game share it anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I am looking to start up a long term DLC group for Rock Band Unplugged (PSP) when it gets released next month. They haven't released the price for DLC yet but I am assuming it will be the same or lower (hopefully) then the regular Rock Band DLC.

I haven't shared anything on PSP yet but I am assuming you can just log onto PSN on the PSP and download it, or if not you can just download it on the PS3 and transfer it to your PSP. (If any one can shed some light on how it works for PSP game shares it would be greatly appreciated).

The game will launch with 10 songs available to download (you can check out the list here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Band_Unplugged).

Details of the share:

• This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged. Currently they have not stated when DLC will be released, but I did here that it may not be weekly.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • The DLC will be purchased on a Canadian PSN account. Prices on a Canadian Account are the same as on a US account, and there is a 13% tax rate.
  • For those of you living in the US, depending on the exchange rate, you may actually get the DLC cheaper. Currently the Exchange rate is 1 CAD = 0.8506 USD, therefore you only need to pay $8.51 USD to deposit $10 CAD. For those of you living in Canada your $10 will actually be worth $10.;)
  • In order to deposit funds into a Canadian PSN account you need a Canadian Credit Card. American Credit Cards and PSN cards will not work. If you do not have a Canadian Credit Card the money can be sent to me through Paypal, though Paypal fees would need to be added.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if all members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.

Is anyone interested?

wtf, the guy at gamestop actually baited me into the preorder by telling me that the paper was the demo code, just scratch off the back and enter it in he said. WTF, that shits getting cancelled tomorrow.

He goes, "It comes with an early demo ao if you dont like ti just cacel the preorder." And I say, ahh okay not really risking anything,

I still got the code so if anyone is planning on buying the game, I'll give it up.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']wtf, the guy at gamestop actually baited me into the preorder by telling me that the paper was the demo code, just scratch off the back and enter it in he said. WTF, that shits getting cancelled tomorrow.

He goes, "It comes with an early demo ao if you dont like ti just cacel the preorder." And I say, ahh okay not really risking anything,

I still got the code so if anyone is planning on buying the game, I'll give it up.[/QUOTE]

im interested

As of right now:
MGS Level Kit
God of War Mini Pack
Killzone Mini Pack
Heavenly Sword Mini Pack

1. ohboy10451
2. YodaEXE
3. luke
4. bingokami

Final Price:

PM me for more info

[quote name='langdon_alger']Fallout 3 DLC!!!!!!!!!
http://kotaku.com/5260907/fallout-3-dlc-announced-for-playstation-3-and-two-new-dlc-for-all
just announced.
I'll start a group for all 5 episodes. Should be around $50 total, so $10 per person. If it's shareable. Can anyone confirm if Oblivion's Shivering Isle is shareable? I'd assume if that is, then this will also be. PM me or add your name to the list:
1) langdon_alger
2)[/QUOTE]

I'm also interested in the Fallout DLC. :D

[quote name='langdon_alger']Fallout 3 DLC!!!!!!!!!
http://kotaku.com/5260907/fallout-3-dlc-announced-for-playstation-3-and-two-new-dlc-for-all
just announced.
I'll start a group for all 5 episodes. Should be around $50 total, so $10 per person. If it's shareable. Can anyone confirm if Oblivion's Shivering Isle is shareable? I'd assume if that is, then this will also be. PM me or add your name to the list:
1) langdon_alger
2)[/QUOTE]

count me in stranger...and outrage is a good guy too ;)

Popular PSN titles group:
Starting a beginner's PSN group! We'll be trying to get the most popular titles and any others the group has interest in and we will discuss adding it to the list. Not all details are set up yet, but it's in the works. Also, looking for confirmation that all of these titles are 100% shareable. I couldn't find a list anywhere...

Titles interested in:
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Flower
Worms
R&C: QFB
Pixeljunk Eden
Super Stardust HD
SFIITHD

Members:
1. EeveeFanboy
2. COLDF1RE
3. DAWG26

Valkyria Chronicles DLC group:
Looking for people interested in (NTSC) Valkyria Chronicles DLC. And... that's about it.

Members:
1. EeveeFanboy
2. COLDF1RE

Still three spots open on my SF4 Costume pack group

1. Me
2. Bri-0

If people are interested it only cost 2.82 (cause i live in Canada 13% tax) for the pack.
If all goes well, me and Bri-0 agreed on doing this again for MvC2.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy'] Also, looking for confirmation that all of these titles are 100% shareable. I couldn't find a list anywhere...

[/QUOTE]
From what I know (and I could be wrong) the rule of thumb is; if it's bought/downloaded through the PSN store, it's sharable.

Which led me to a question of my own. I'm sure the answer is a definate no or else I would see it discussed more but, can programs from the video store (be it rental or purchase) be shared??? That would be icing on the PSN store cake!!!

[quote name='evergoo']After 1 year of gamesharing, my Rock Band group is finally disbanding. :whistle2:(

Is anyone interested in joining a long-term gamesharing group for Rock Band and maybe The Beatles: Rock Band DLC (rumored)? We shall only buy songs starting from 5/21 and after. Voting will be based on majority (3/5) and each member will be given veto votes in case their song is rejected. The proposed voting system is just a suggestion and can be altered.

Please PM me if you're interested. So far, I have a total of 4 members.[/QUOTE]
1 slot left!

[quote name='helmet']Also, if anyone has room, looking for the inFamous demo.[/QUOTE]
it goes live thursday, but i can share it now if you like

I have Uncharted 2 among thieves multiplayer BETA code. It starts 03/06. If anyone is interested offer what you have.

Looking for a trophy focused group. I have a bunch of PSN trophy games but wouldn't mind regetting them again in a group as long as there are things in there I have not played before.

Send me a PM if you have a spot or are starting one up.

Thanks!

Currently have:

COD4 Map Pack
LBP MGS Pack
LBP God of War Pack
LBP Patapon Pack
Infamous demo [Not that it matters since it's coming out tomorrow]
Will have the Uncharted 2 beta code, not sure if it will be shareable

Interested in:
Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium Map Pack

[quote name='phdeez']GTI Club+, Red Baron Arcade, Calling All Cars

Slots Available: [4/5] ($30/$15/$10/$7.50/$6)

1. phdeez

Final PayPal Price: $6.49 (5 people)[/QUOTE]

Still looking for some people for a 3 game share...

[quote name='shadowkast']From what I know (and I could be wrong) the rule of thumb is; if it's bought/downloaded through the PSN store, it's sharable.

Which led me to a question of my own. I'm sure the answer is a definate no or else I would see it discussed more but, can programs from the video store (be it rental or purchase) be shared??? That would be icing on the PSN store cake!!![/QUOTE]

I don't think the videos are shareable across multiple systems. I'm pretty sure the only "non-shareable games" are Warhawk and Gran Turismo 5: Prologue... which of course are also available in physical format.

Well, the fighting games group seems to be, well.. Dead. :S

Thinking about splitting the groups into one for fighting game DLC, and one for the more popular selection, PSone Classics + downloadable titles, if I can get some support. If I can make this one group though, I want to.

Fighting Games Long-Term DLC Group (titles pending)
BlazBlue
King Of Fighters XII
Street Fighter IV
Tekken 6

Members:

1) helmet

2) DantheApe

3)
4)

5)

Downloadable Fighting Games + PS1 Classics Group (titles pending)

Downloadable Titles:
King of Fighters 99
Street Fighter Alpha

Members:

1) helmet
2) DantheApe

3)
4)

5)

Status