CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm fresh page...

Looking to start a Folklore DLC group. Looks like three packages of $6, totaling $18, meanning one spot costs $3.60. Anybody interested?

1. EeveeFanboy

i got 12 rb songs Tekken DR, Wipeout HD, Calling All cars, Crash Commando and etc

also i am planning on getting battlefield 1943 after confirming that it is sharable

looking for: fat princess, Burn zombies burn, Wolf commado 3, and any GOOD psn games that i dont have

if u got better reputation then me i will send u my info first

pm me if u r interested

[quote name='luan87us']Ok so I'm starting a shorterm gameshare group for variety of PSN/PS1 classic games (No add ons). This is a 1 time shorterm gameshare group. Each share will be $10. The games will be vote by majority of 5 members. The numbers of games we're getting will be depend on what the final votes are. PM Me if you're interested in getting multiple games for $10.

Games of interests:
- Battlefield 1943 $14.99
- Punisher $9.99
- Bomberman Ultra $9.99
- Droplitz $9.99
- others?

Members:
1) luan87us
2) zenithyoda
3)
4)
5)
Price: $10/share[/QUOTE]

3 more members please

[quote name='clockworkbob']I'm starting a group for Siren Blood Curse, all 12 chapters. It'll be 8 bucks per person. Let me know who's interested.[/QUOTE]

I will join this group.

[quote name='naes']So, I'm looking for 2 groups now.

DanceDanceRevolution DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting everything that is released)
Slots Available: 3
1. naes
2. xeno

Disgaea 3 DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting all current and future DLC)
Slots Available: 2
COST: $13.62
1. naes
2. zenithyoda
3. dimeat
5.[/QUOTE]
Stilllllll looking.

Anyone interested in joining our group? We are mainly looking to build our collection up and even get the higher profile games such as BF 1943, MGS, Burnout, Tekken, SFIIHD, MvC2, and such. Of course it wouldnt be all high profile if we were to be interested in other games. If you are interested send me a PM . Once we have a group together we can get a list of games together that we want and go from there.

Rules:

$10 a month minimum
Games will be decided by a majority vote.
Vote must be atleast a 4/5

People so far:
1: Mizley
2: TreizePlus
3:
4:
5:

I can officially vouch for clockworkbob
Thanks for Noby Noby Boy!

Thanks to a scammist (who claims to have met me on crash commando, which I do not own), I only have 3 shares on Bomberman Ultra and 4 shares on Rag Doll Kung Fu.

Get 'em Quick!

Looking for LittleBigPlanet DLC and other PSN games that interest me.

Edit: Also looking for singstar vol. 2 DLC. I ordered it yesterday!

[quote name='pixi']I only have 3 shares on Bomberman Ultra and 4 shares on Rag Doll Kung Fu.

Get 'em Quick!

[/QUOTE]

You know the 5 activations is per account not per game right? If each of those are on separate accounts and you know already then I apologize. Just wanted to let you know.

I have one slot left on my BF1943 group. We already went ahead and got the game, so if one person wants to send me $3, they can get the final slot.

The group is
1. me
2. tdogg2k8
3. danny8k
4. tu13es

Just PM me if you're interested.

All full!

Last edited by a moderator:
Battlefield 1943 gamesharing group NOW Full

1. finsfan0210
2. millertime2523
3. hostile
4. darken
5. carpwrist

i'll purchase the game and have everyone paypal me $3.60
i'll b sending details in a few hours

[quote name='naes']Stilllllll looking.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in DDR...I just dunno if I can commit to all DLC. If I knew about how much it'd be, I'd definitely be in.

I got BF:1943 and some rock band DLC....Want: Burnout paradise, K2 map packs, LBP DLC, and other games. Also anyone with a large amount of RB DLC pm if you would like to share some, I'll pay Paypal.

anyone with bomberman, or other psn games (trophy supported/ ps1 classics preferibly) i'll willing to paypal u 20% or the cost of the game plus paypal. Just pm me.

Have:
WipEout HD

Want:
Battlefield 1943

Looking for recent PSN releases.

Don't want/need:
PixelJunk Series except for PixelJunk Shooter
Rag Doll Kung Fu
PSN Games that don't have trophy support

[quote name='luan87us']Ok so I'm starting a shorterm gameshare group for variety of PSN/PS1 classic games (No add ons). This is a 1 time shorterm gameshare group. Each share will be $10. The games will be vote by majority of 5 members. The numbers of games we're getting will be depend on what the final votes are. PM Me if you're interested in getting multiple games for $10.

Games of interests:
- Punisher $9.99
- Bomberman Ultra $9.99
- Droplitz $9.99
- others?

Members:
1) luan87us
2) zenithyoda
3) TheHammerGod
4)
5)

2 More to start up the gruop.

Are there are any open groups for all or most of Burnout Paradise's DLC? Wouldn't mind more trophies and having a racing game to play again.

i'm looking to game share a LARGE collection of downloadable games and dlc !!

i'm looking for age of booty, burn zombie burn, pixeljunk eden, rocketman, mgs1, resident evil director's cut, worms, and especially watchment the end is nigh and ESPECIALLY siren blood curse 1-12 !!!

i have a ton of games; i have all the dlc for every game i own!

i have

burnout paradise

wipeout hd

super stardust

pixeljunk monsters

comet crash

soldner

lumines supernova

noby noby boy

and more!

i have good feedback and have traded previously

i would prefer that you have at LEAST 2 of the games i want before we trade, but we'll see what we can work out

EAGERLY AWAITING YOUR PM's

good luck!

[quote name='luan87us']2 More to start up the gruop.[/QUOTE]

i'd be interested. my longterm gameshare group seems to have disappeared. anyone interested in adding marvel vs capcom, trine and/or turtles in time when they come out?

[quote name='pixi']I can officially vouch for clockworkbob
Thanks for Noby Noby Boy!

Thanks to a scammist (who claims to have met me on crash commando, which I do not own), I only have 3 shares on Bomberman Ultra and 4 shares on Rag Doll Kung Fu.

Get 'em Quick!

Looking for LittleBigPlanet DLC and other PSN games that interest me.

Edit: Also looking for singstar vol. 2 DLC. I ordered it yesterday![/QUOTE]

...just noticed this post. singstar dlc is not shareable.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']i'd be interested. my longterm gameshare group seems to have disappeared. anyone interested in adding marvel vs capcom, trine and/or turtles in time when they come out?[/QUOTE]

Well this isn't a longterm group. As soon as all the member gathered I'll be holding a vote for games the group interested in. This is more like a 1 time thing. We might do future games if the group like to do so. I am definitely interested in MvC, and TiT but those games aren't coming out for awhile so we'll have to wait and see. I'll be more than gladly to make the group again for those games. Let me know if you're still interested.

Games of interests:
- Punisher $9.99
- Bomberman Ultra $9.99
- Droplitz $9.99
- others?

Members:
1) luan87us
2) zenithyoda
3) TheHammerGod
4) screamokid4life
5) bigdsinferno

Group is full. Pm will be send to every member for confirmation.

Anyone interested in joining our group? We are mainly looking to build our collection up and even get the higher profile games such as BF 1943, MGS, Burnout, Tekken, SFIIHD, MvC2, and such. Of course it wouldnt be all high profile if we were to be interested in other games. If you are interested send me a PM . Once we have a group together we can get a list of games together that we want and go from there.

We will be getting 1 game a month, 2 depending on funds and group decision.

Come on guys 1 spots left.

Rules:

$10 a month minimum
Games will be decided by a majority vote.
Vote must be atleast a 4/5

People so far:
1: Mizley
2: TreizePlus
3: KrebStar
4: Rajin
5:

I'm looking to start or join a psn games group

Would want: Trine - $20, Trash Panic - $5 , and future games.

Not a lot of games, but maybe 1-3 a month depending on the price.

Google Trine, as it looks to be a really great game on the pc that just got release, and it'll be $10 cheaper on PSN. Word is it will be out before the end of July.

I am also looking for a group to: Rock Band DLC Long-Term Gameshare Group
The Current Group:
1) RoganSarine
2) CoreyVF (?)
3)
4)
5)

How it will work:
-$10-$15 * each a month (either everyone log on and deposit money into the PS wallet or send me though paypal, though fees would have to be added)

* Price is negotiable -- The high price point is to catch up on any DLC members want from the backlog... otherwise, I expect it to be only $8 monthly for stuff within the last 6 months and recent releases -- See point (#)

-Concentrate mostly on new releases, and old releases that everyone in the group wants.
- (#) We buy DLC based on majority vote from the group (IE: 3/5 votes to buy the DLC for a certain song ; please be open minded for genres)
-Hopefully eventually get all good/worthwhile Rock Band DLC
-Can also do game shares of certain games if *all* members agree. Extra money would have to be deposited for game shares.

-The group CAN buy the Export Key if no one else has it.

If anyone is interested with any of the games I want, and have ones I don't, I'd be glad to buy a couple and then share them with you for the ones you got.

Just PM me and we can work something out! I am looking for people who can actively respond to my PM's and not get a message once a week. Serious people only please.

just brought GHWT and GH 3 LoR

are there any groups with DLC with them...
Pm if you do have one

also Lumines, Supernova group PM me if you interested

I have: FFVII, Castlevania SotN, Super Stardust HD, Everyday Shooter

I'm looking for the Stardust addon, Flower, Burnout DLC, Valkyria Chronicles DLC, the 2 Penny Arcade episodes, and PixelJunk Monsters if anyone has shares left of those.

PayPal works fine for me if you don't need anything I have.

PM me if interested in setting something up.

Hey screamokid4life I am trying to reply to your message but your inbox is full.

Hey Still have 2 more slots in my Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
PM me if interested or are looking for more details.

Burnout Paradise Group: Game Plus DLC

The Burnout Paradise Group has been filled. Thanks!​

[quote name='naes']So, I'm looking for 2 groups now.

DanceDanceRevolution DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting everything that is released)
Slots Available: 3
1. naes
2. xeno
3. brewer *maybe*

Disgaea 3 DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting all current and future DLC)
Slots Available: 2
COST: $13.62
1. naes
2. zenithyoda
3. dimeat
5.[/QUOTE]
Still looking.

Inbox now not full. Ok so I have 1more share of Battlefield 1943 and I REALLY want Big Surf Island. I also have like 25+ or so Rockband DLC available for sharing

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I have: FFVII, Castlevania SotN, Super Stardust HD, Everyday Shooter

I'm looking for the Stardust addon, Flower, Burnout DLC, Valkyria Chronicles DLC, the 2 Penny Arcade episodes, and PixelJunk Monsters if anyone has shares left of those.

PayPal works fine for me if you don't need anything I have.

PM me if interested in setting something up.[/QUOTE]

How much for a share of everyday shooter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back