CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='naes']So, I'm looking for 2 groups now.

DanceDanceRevolution DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting everything that is released)
Slots Available: 3
1. naes
2. xeno
3. brewer *maybe*
4. Rig *maybe*
5.[/QUOTE]
Still looking.

Dance Dance Revolution DLC Group

Anyone interested in a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There are now 2 open spot.

(BTW, if anyone has a Wii, I am willing to gift games off the Wii Shop Channel for PSN Game Shares)

I'm going to start a Fat Princess Group If your interested messagem e.

I could host or if someone else wants to host thats cool tho

Group Started

1. Tdogg2k8
2. Prisonerac

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont mind joining you

but
Prisonerac & NamPaehc & asteroide

want in also
so everyone we need one more person to joing

Also why do you have 3.40 does ur psn charge tax? or paypal?

if so tell people to pay pal you as a gift that way no fees

Edit:
I just realized guys I wont be home until late Thursday night (about 10 or so) and i know people want there game early

So I can't be the Head of my group

Decon give me one of your Wait list people

then out of
1. Tdogg2k8
2. asteroide
3. Prisonerac
4. Namepaehc
5. ?????

I need one of you guys to be the head of this group and buy the game...

Fat Princess Group complete..

1. Tdogg2k8
2. Asteroide
3. Prisonerac
4. Namepaehc
5. Banjora

once again I can lead this group but Like i said im getting home late thursday

so if any of you 5 wanna lead this group let me know.

I also have a MVC2 group starting up but I only need 2 others for that..PM me about that

Hey Still have 2 more slots in my Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
PM me if interested or are looking for more details.

Hello everyone, still a bit confused on how this works but im interested in battlefield 1943, fat princess, and marvel vs. capcom when it comes out. I have Street Fighter II HD Remix, everyday shooter, some rock band songs, and call of duty 4 map pack 1. let me know if anyone is interested, and how do we do this. Thanks

I'd be interested in a Fat Princess group also. I can gift anyone $3 from Paypal. PM me if interested.

Alright, I just started this group.. and I'm pretty sure I have all the details down. For $18 + paypal fees, you'd get:

Tekken: Dark Res. Online Bundle ($30)
SF2: HD Remix ($15)
Flower ($10)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($10)
The Last Guy ($10)
Marvel VS Capcom 2 ($15) When it releases.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM. We've got 3 open slots. I've fronted the cash, so it's an almost instant transaction. Thanks!

[quote name='BuckyLastard']we might start a group as well , anyone of you two that would feel like hosting ? we'd be 3 already[/QUOTE]

Well if you still have room in that group let me know.

[quote name='WyldRyce']I'd be interested in a Fat Princess group also. I can gift anyone $3 from Paypal. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd prefer to pay the gift method too if I get into a group.

Remember when you pay with the 'gift' method it only free when the money comes from PayPal balance or bank account. Credit or debit will charge.

Dance Dance Revolution DLC Group

Anyone interested in a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There are now 2 open spot.

(BTW, if anyone has a Wii, I am willing to gift games off the Wii Shop Channel for PSN Game Shares)

Okay, here's the deal. I'm sick of looking at all the users on my PS3 I've built up through gamesharing with just single people. I'm going to delete all the users off my PS3 (my gameshare group has already purchased most of the games I still play anyway). It's been so long that I don't remember any usernames, but I do have the emails saved on the accounts. Please PM me your password if you'd like me to deactivate your account off my PS3. I don't think they deactivate by just deleting the users.

jimfoley16
modaxx
cagtorifile
sauncaldwell

Or, if anyone recognizes any of these users and know their CAG names, let me know. Thanks!

Just bought fat princess, Im interested in Trading Or selling my Account - Theres over $130 Of stuff on there for you guys to get...
fat Princess
FF7
Wipeout + DLC
LBP DLC
Theme Hospital
Burn Zombie Burn
3 On 3 NHL
Super Star Dust + Add Ons
Battle Field
Gripshift
+ More.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Okay, here's the deal. I'm sick of looking at all the users on my PS3 I've built up through gamesharing with just single people. I'm going to delete all the users off my PS3 (my gameshare group has already purchased most of the games I still play anyway). It's been so long that I don't remember any usernames, but I do have the emails saved on the accounts. Please PM me your password if you'd like me to deactivate your account off my PS3. I don't think they deactivate by just deleting the users.

jimfoley16
modaxx
cagtorifile
sauncaldwell

Or, if anyone recognizes any of these users and know their CAG names, let me know. Thanks![/QUOTE]

No, they do not deactivate just by deleting the user.

Hey, I still want to get in a solid long term PSN releases group. I already have quite a few games on my account already but with recent releases like Shatter and Fat Princess plus games like Trine down the road; I'd like to get something going.

I would like to gameshare with someone for fat princess, but the only game I have is FF7 if anyone is interested pm me.

[quote name='TheFreshPrince']Here we go....

FAT PRINCESS GROUP (3 OPEN SLOTS)!
$3 each

1. TheFreshPrince
2. GoclFaThEr

PM me if you are interested!![/QUOTE]

pm'd

are we paypaling once we have all 5?
im in no rush to get the game.

[quote name='tagout']have:
Savage moon
crash commando
fat princess